A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (isolation #0) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Wow great game. The complexity was incredible at times. Incredible game thanks to the Mods for making it and everyone for playing it.

Hands down major props to the cow. My read on his kill choice was that Xtoxm was a lurker and would be a detriment to his faction but I couldn't even believe that because Xtoxm would just have been replaced. I remain astounded at what Cow did.

Massclaim timing seemed early and looked like obv doc-fishing. The funny thing is that the two parties that called for it were both town. 9.9

PS I was very impressed by Magua and at one point I even suspected he was a Yosarian alt... :o
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (isolation #1) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Wow I just thought of the theory:

What if the scum brothers had THREE members? That would make Cow non-stark!!
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”