Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

zMuffinMan wrote:VOTE: DK

DK

Vote DK

I don't trust myself either!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:33 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadille wrote:Okay, let's quit spooning each other and get to scumhunting. I'll start off:

VOTE: DeityKabuto for throwing away the very sense of RVS, to apply pressure. Applying pressure to one's self is the most useless way of RVS because you are not applying pressure to anyone but yourself. Implying that he has no intention of finding scum because he knows them himself as their scumbuddy.

That is really a biased way of "scumhunting", I don't like it at all. I'm thinking that you sat there infront of your computer screen and over-thought this until you could actually come up with a semi-biased reason for voting me.

It does not imply that, which is mainly the bias of your post. I never said that I wasn't going to scum hunt, or anything of that sort, so please, get off my D**K.

FoS Spadille
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:41 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Snarky wrote:@Low key: Let's get facts straight and clear:

1st quote: 1. Spad vote was random. Why in hell, if I was scum, would I have gotten nervous for that. I was seriously just joking. 2.Spad asked me a question, I answered. I wasn't justifying my vote, as I knew it was random crappy reasoning.

2nd quote: I failed to see DK's selfvote before. I thought it was just a normal random vote. (I failed to make the connection DK-DeityKabuto on my first read)

3rd quote: Ok, that's just wrong. PB feared a scum quicklynch. In order for that to happen, there needed three scum players to quickvote, that's all. That does not mean I think all the players on the wagon are town, but they have to be for a scum quicklynch to happen.

I like my vote where it now. DK still have not explained his self-vote, and his last post was just euhm... yeah.

There is no explanation for a self vote in the RVS, I was aware at the time that I would be questioned for it, but it was more of a trollish thing to do.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:46 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadille wrote:EBWOP for I just got what Archaist said:
I voted DK because he self-voted.. doesn't require a confirmation from him that he did self-vote on RVS.

I self vote whenever I want! *troll*

Unvote
Vote DeityKabuto

But, hey. You asked why I still have a vote on me?

I am in the process of forming a list of suspects, I might even try to start scum hunting, and btw Not-voting is really Anti-town, dontchuthink?

But seriously, my vote on myself isn't a serious one. I just voted me for the "fun" of things, you guys are in the "wrong" mindset, about this.

"wrong mindset" - Hey, he is voting himself because he thinks he's scummy! Let's wagon him!

"proper mindset" - A troll! Let's wagon him!

^Joke

-----------------------------------------

Furthermore, Spadile. Please, give me three good reasons you find me scummy, as how your vote was placed "upon" me earlier, or was it just apart of the RVS? (*I highly doubt) And do not say I self-voted, that is a silly excuse.

But, I do enjoy how my "false-case" is creating scumhunting, that is something to note of.

FoS Archaist

You were the last one to Vote me, it usually takes scum some time to get on a wagon. The townies are the ones who "usually" form it.

-----------------------------------------

I have come to my conclusion that Spadile, and Archaist appear the most scummy.

1. Spadile, you are over-thinking the situation. You guys clearly do not understand my method of scum-hunting.

2. Archaist, as I said, you were one of the last on my bandwagon, unlike the rest who are debating on it, you've only made one post and provided not much "Strong evidence.

Overall, I am getting a bit of a townie vibe from Spadile, but my inner "gut" feels bad that he is false-accusing me for being scum, makes me think that he is "scum" since Scum are supose to make Townies look bad.

Archaist is more scum than Spadile, following his scumbuddy Spadile into promoting my fail wagon.

But then again, I may have just caught all 3-4 scum, I can see Snarky as a scum, as his way of posting says a thing or few.

Snarky wrote:No, I voted him because he self-voted. I hadn't realize he had self-voted in the posts before I voted, but the vote itself was for the self-vote (the I don't trust thing was just another way of saying it, I should have been clearer there.)

I agree with DK being a newb-scum.

You agree? Form your OWN opinion, nub.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:46 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Oh, and I forgot to do this.

Unvote
Vote Archaist
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:55 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Snarky wrote:^^ Too much OMGUS is obvious.

This can be considered "OMGUS" but still, are you saying that there are 0 scum on my wagon?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:37 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Snarky wrote:Nope, I'm saying your cases are biaised.

This may be true, but it is more of a standard logical way of thinking rather than biased.

It is a start, though. I don't see you trying to scumhunt, any. KTHX.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

-Spadile

Spadile wrote:
Shut up. You are scum OMGUSing.

So to amplify your post, you have made THREE AMAZING OMGUSes. Oh shit!
VOTE: DeityKabuto

Lynch this guy please.

You just told me to Shut Up and then you OMGUS me *as well. Hmm... am I getting to your emotions? :/

They are not really OMGUS, they are ways to make observations of the people hopping on my wagon, with that said.

Also...

Regarding to your OMGUS, my tactic was not really OMGUS, it is a way for "weeding" out people's inner-scum. Right now, you are voting me for attacking you, in other words "OMGUS".

However, when you guys wagon'd me, I wasn't upset or anything, you guys didn't provide any good reasons for actually voting me, so instead I took the opportunity to post a wall, and why I think their are scum on my wagon. That was pretty much my intentions.

Right now I can easily see you as a Scum, but I can also see you as a Townie. I will be watching you. Your actions. Your words. Everything.

Don't slip up.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:05 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

1. Funny how those I find suspicious complain to me about "OMGUS" when it's really not, when that is your excuse to stop me from trying to scumhunt you.

2. Normally, a townie would remain "cool" and not be that offended about their attackers, play it casually, yet all of you whiners are over-reacting, it's just a game. You guys and your over reacting is a scum tell. Especially, Spadile. Your posts are more emotional, and your words are partially in a twisted logic, whereas you know that some of the stuff I say is logical, yet you still counter-attack in a partially logical way.

Spadile~Examples:

Spadile wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Not-voting is really Anti-town
Not voting is less scummy than voting for yourself. What do you think a vote does?

I had said nothing about it being scummy, I simply stated that it was Anti-town, you went a bit off topic, there.

Spadile wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Furthermore, Spadile. Please, give me three good reasons you find me scummy, as how your vote was placed "upon" me earlier, or was it just apart of the RVS? (*I highly doubt) And do not say I self-voted, that is a silly excus
Well, you managed to void the very reason of RVS.
Furthermore, you concreted the fact that you are not helping town.

That was not three reasons, try again.

Spadile wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:There is no explanation for a self vote in the RVS, I was aware at the time that I would be questioned for it, but it was more of a trollish thing to do.
I don't know if you have some kind of attention problem, but this will not do the town good if you know that you are town yourself. Seems like for me, you are a newb-scum who thinks your actions can be explained by stating you are trolling.
Also, you have OMGUS'd alot.

YOU just said that the fact that I know I am a townie is not an asset to the town in general, how is that possible?

Every townie has an opinion, your statement right there is contradictory, and can only lead to me even more suspecting you to be scum.

Spadile wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:1. Spadile, you are over-thinking the situation. You guys clearly do not understand my method of scum-hunting.

Which is? Cause confusion to town and self-vote yourself? Yeah right.

No, you silly. You are causing confusing my commenting on my attacks, and swaying from the point.

If you are going to keep commenting on my attacks, then at least stay on topic, and on the point of my scumhunting.

Spadile wrote:Yes please, explanation of everything and especially your vote.
Why would you want to keep someone that will hurt the town?
--
@pops
How about DK?

*Will*?

Chose your words wisely.

Spadile wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:2. Archaist, as I said, you were one of the last on my bandwagon, unlike the rest who are debating on it, you've only made one post and provided not much "Strong evidence.

Shut up. You are scum OMGUSing.

So to amplify your post, you have made THREE AMAZING OMGUSes. Oh shit!
VOTE: DeityKabuto

Lynch this guy please.

You just fucking ignored my logic, which is a form of OMGUS, and voted me after continuously complaining that I am OMGUSing you guys on my wagon. No, I am fucking not. If I were to do that, I wouldn't have a detailed case to back it up, unlike you, who has NO case on the person you have voted. Either you are an innocent townie or I caught you, and this is your first time being scum.

-ZMuffinMan

I am on your scum tier, why? Am I scumhunting poorly?

DK's
Wheel Of Scum:

Most likely to be scum: Spadile (explained in all my walls)

Second most likely to be scum: Archaist (lack of content, lack of reasoning for voting me, last one on my wagon*usually takes a scum longer to hop on wagons after making some shitty reasoning)

Potentials: Snarky, ZMuffinMan

ZMuffinMan - I want to see more scumhunting from you

Snarky - At post #127, you do not fucking say what my case is. You are only doing that to fucking provoke me to respond to it, thus creating pointless discussion.
My Effing Case is the Walls that I post, not what you intend it to be, KTHX

Also, enough with that I am Omgus. This is my form of scumhunting, if you don't like, well stop hating. Every single one on my wagon can be scum since they are so worried and only focused on my case. Thus I commend ZMuffinman and popsofctown for actually starting a "lead" on a different player. I mean seriously, it should be pretty obvious that I am a townie, and you guys are either newbie scum who think they are making me look bad.

That's all for this wall.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Also, I understand that waking up and reading walls isn't easy for you guys, and you would rather just skim it but since I do not no-life and stay on 24/7 to respond to every comment, a wall is just an easy way for me to jot down all my thoughts and share them with you guys. ^^
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Sat May 21, 2011 1:24 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Okay, I am getting a confirmed town read from Low Key. I like his level of logic, he seems more pro than ZMuffinMan.

FoS Spadile

Spadile (
Neutral-read *Leaning town
)

Reason: Well after our conversations, it's time to end this. You are off my scum-suspects list, I know have a Neutral-read on you. A townie would never go this far as to defend against an attacker, it's true that we are both getting a bit emotional, and a townie would never put himself this "out" in the open like this. Like me, you may be considered sort of a "VI" which means that you aren't a threat to the scum, which could also be a reason that you are scum. But for now, this is getting a bit out of hand, and it's just going back and forth. Throughout are conversations, their our only some probable cause of suspecting each other here and there. While in the end, we are both just confused townies, or Pro-towns who are playing bad. So now, I admit that I might have falsely-accused you of being scum, but that does not remove my total suspicion.

Spadile, to pay for my possible false-accusation, I am asking if you want to form an alliance, like a Mason sort of thing to scumhunt?

I still suspect: Archaist, Snarky, and ZMuffinMan

Archaist - (
Leaning scum-read
) - Unlike Spadile, you are now trying to stay on the down low of any suspects, and stay anonymous, that is quite suspicious. I am not gaining much evidence from you being on my wagon, except that you were one of the last to get on it. As I said, it usually takes scum a bit longer to provide weak evidence and hop on a wagon. Anyways, your vote is still on me, do you still find me scum?

ZMuffinMan (
Leaning scum-read
) - Sorry, but I have a "gut" feeling that you might be scum. You've played more than I have, and your random vote was immediately a meta on me, since we've played in a game before. You knew what you were doing, and could have easily explained your random vote. Over-confidence there? Also, I am not liking your "activity posts" sort of thing. You aren't posting a lot, you have at max. 1-2 posts per page, some pages none. Either you are an SK trying to play it safe, a Pro-town, or a scum. Now, I know that your next post will be to defend this statement, and it will be pretty logical, but that won't remove my "gut" feeling of you being a potential scum. Also, I am asking you for a complete read on all your suspects so far, you said you would supply if we asked. This might change my view on you.

Snarky (
Null-read *Leaning scum
) - I am getting a Null read from you. You could be pretty much anything except SK, since SK's try to go about unnoticed and survive the reads, yet you are posting a lot. You aren't really scumhunting, and you aren't contributing much to the townie, except being here and posting. I would like to see a good quality wall post from you with all your reads. If you give me that, you might lean town, for me.

Anyways reasons for you Snarky:

1. Not contributing much, we can't gain much information from you
2. Active posting, and yet no contribution
3. You were one of the ones on my wagon, I am now accusing you for being scum, defend yourself
4. Also, you have to back up your statements, make them "strong", do not show any weakness in your words, say what you mean

Snarky wrote:Nope, I'm saying your cases are biaised.

Backup your statements, provide evidence.

---

Also Snarky, your vote is still on me, and your reasons for voting me are only as how I Self-voted.

But hasn't my Self-vote created more discussion than if I hadn't done?

It is also arguable that my without my Self-vote, this game would gone a bit slower than it is now.

But still, you have a vote on me, that means you still find me scummy, why is that?

You were the first on my wagon, are you so sure of me being scum?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Sat May 21, 2011 1:28 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote Snarky

Until I can get more evidence from Archaist, this has to be done.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Sat May 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadile

In response to that post... it's just meh... whatever. If you don't believe I am townie, there's nothing more to discuss. I still find you somewhat suspicious, and as of now, the only way to gain more evidence from you is through your future actions. More back and forth discuss gets all the more pointless each round of the go.

Also, Spadile. You are a bit wrong about
Archaist
. In my opinion, I find it a bit suspicious as how his main two suspects are I and ZMuffinMan, don't say OMGUS, I am about to explain why.

1. His reasoning for ZMuffinMan was a bit biased with offends me, as I said in a previous wall, ZMuffinMan could potentially be a pro-town or SK who just wants to survive. Archaist is trying to make is sound like ZMuffinMan is attempting to defending me in a way. He is really not. Also Archaist is semi-contradicting himself by "he gives a better post in #112" after saying that ZMuffinMan leans scum. Also, notice how Archaist has limited his suspects list down to just DeityKabuto and ZMuffinman which leads to my next statement.

2. I ROFL'D. Spadile? Leaning town? LOLOL. YOU ALSO MENTIONed THAT IT IS HIS B/C OF HIS CONVERSATION WITH Parabollocks. But, with Spadile's conversation with Parabollocks a few pages back, he made Spadile look like shit, commenting how how Spadile's vote on me self-voting was shit as well. You are completely ignoring my case on Spadile, which has more to do with his scumminess than Parabollocks's discussion. Parabollocks made Spadile look a bit suspicious, and you say that's town? Check your facts, bro.

I would hop back on
Arcahist's
case regarding his previous wall, but I want to stick on Snarky while analyzing Archaist for a while. They both are leaning potential scum. I am also not liking the direction that Spadile is taking the game in, he seems a bit Anti-Town, bluntly disapproving my request for allianceship after I had a small "gut" feeling that he may be town. But now, Snarky seems to be siding with Archaist and Snarky, while doing everything he can to attempt to put me down.

First tier Potential scum/scumbuddies: Snarky, Archaist, Spadile (I could see this group as scumbuddies, and have a more stronger feeling that these are the scum)

Second tier: ZMuffinman, Snarky, Archaist (I could also see this group as scumbuddies)

Archaist, I am On The Top Two Of Your Scum List, Yet You Don't Have Good Reasoning, Even Spadile Has Said More Reasoning Even If They Were Bias For Thinking Me Scum

Now then, defend yourself. Give me five good reasons for being on the fucking top two of your scum list. Also, don't narrow your suspects down to ZMuffinman and I, you don't even have LEGIT reasoning for voting ZMuffinMan.

Your case is a complete, fake, nuff' said. I effing' control you. I asked you to give me a wall, and this is what you provide? Learn2WallNoob.

------------

Snarky

I am disliking your sense of posting, Anti-Town, most of what you post isn't much of a contribution to the "general" knowledge or information the town has access to. With that said, you are ignoring post #143. One of my previous walls. Those are all the reasons I find you scummy, now change my mind, appease me.

And now Spadile is acting Anti-town with you not wanting to scumhunt with me, the master!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Sun May 22, 2011 12:35 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

It is surprising how the scum (Snarky, Archaist, Spadile) are all back on my wagon. Why? Because I attacked them. That is pretty much the internal drive for them coming back. I am certain that at least 1/3 of you on my wagon are scum. The others are probably confused townies.

I will respond to each of your counter-attacks later on today, anyways, you guys need to start pressuring Snarky, he is fucking scum/Anti-townie type of guy.

Also, I claim Vanilla Townie.

The reason I say all of you are scum is because each one of you is over-reacting to my scumhunting/attacks on you. I can't lynch you all in one day, but you guys aren't contributing much.

Spadile - All you are down is commenting on all my walls, you've only had one other conversation with another player who said that your reason for voting me was shit
Snarky - You are posting in an Ant-townie way, and I would feel most safe having you lynched today
Archaist - I don't like your sense of posting, either you are a confused townie who thinks I am actually scum, or you are a scum, itself

With that said, I am debating whether I should even bother commenting on your latest replies via my more recent wall.

Anyways, Low Key, that is a debatable tactic. I would rather have the person at L-1 lynched, and the Vigilante kill the person we second most deem scummy.

Snarky should be lynched today, and I don't know where you guys are bringing up the whole thing with ZMuffinMan and I, you guys are ignorant scum trying to make us look bad. Face the facts. I AM A TOWNIE. You scum, pretty much just lost.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:18 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Wow, a lot going on. This will help me weed out the scum even further. I know my role, and I am warning the scum. Those who still doubt I am not Vanilla Townie, shall be voted upon in D2 when I flip town. Like I said, there is no point in further discussion of my scuminess, we should like really move on. If I were to be hammered today, the scum will have it more easier in the following rounds since it's you can't rid of all the scum in one day. :|

But w.e

nobody listens
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #15) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:09 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Dude, Toro who the eff are you?

I'm tired of your false-accusing a townie crap. I am townie GET OVER IT.

I
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #16) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:10 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

I am posting a superb 100x content wall tommorow, just for that! Or Maybe today, depends.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #17) » Sun May 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

House of Perplexed-Truths

Background:[/b] Who am I? I am a big-shot. I have about a decade (10-games) experience of playing Mafia, on sight, and off sight, intertwined. I am about to post the House of Perplexed-Truths. The truths within the game, that many are avoiding or have not noticed so far, and vice-versa. This is a wall, and I am hoping that you will take your time to read it, enjoy!

Firstly, let's start with a bit of background knowledge of the game.

As things are now, the scum are sort of at an advantage.

Why The Scum Are At An Advantage:

Right now, the game is a bit bewildered, half of the game is in one theory, and is confused, and another half also has their own theory. Half of the townies find the other half scummy, and vice-versa. This puts the scum to a major advantage, while the town is caught up in a mix-matched situation like this, the scum have it easier, and can easily determine their next moves, they have the upper hand. While the true townies do not have as much knowledge as the scum, they are at a disadvantage.

Actions to take regarding the town's disadvantage:

*This is to make it easier for everyone and allows everyone to know people's reads/thoughts on everyone else

(Everyone Fill Out This Form)

Who I am 100% Sure Is Scum:
Who I suspect to be Scum:
Who I suspect to be Town:
Who I am 100% Sure Is Town:

DeityKabuto wrote:
Who I am 100% Sure Is Scum: Snarky
Who I suspect to be Scum: Archaist, Spadile
Null reads: SnakePlissken, DonJosh, Toro, popsofctown
Who I suspect to be Town: ZMuffinMan, cjdrum, Parabollocks
Who I am 100% Sure Is Town: DeityKabuto, [Low Key]

Player-reads based on actions/words
*In order from most scummy to most townie

# Leaning Town

# Town-read

# Scum-read

# Leaning-Scum

# Null-reads

Snarky
-
ISO

Post #21 - You meta'd Snarky, and I really don't like the Meta-call, especially in RVS when he hadn't done anything scummy in the game so far. This isn't really a scum-read, but something to take note of.

Post #26 - You asked for a bandwagon at the start of the game, now that is scummy. You want to form on someone so that all the suspicion stays away from you? I wonder if anyone noticed that already.

Parabollocks wrote:you do realize that's a extremely open window for scum to jo-

continue.

After you voted me, Parabollocks notes that scum may be on my wagon, way before I even started a case on those on my wagon. He is smart. Also, notice how the more level-headed players (ZMuffinman, cjdrum, etc. stayed away from my Self-vote). You could very well be a scum VI.

-----

Snarky, at the start of the game, instead of using your activeness to scumhunt, instead you start off by questioning people, primarily Parabollocks in the RVS. That isn't helping the townside all that much, it is just telling people every few seconds (Sir, Hey, you just did that! Explain yourself!). If we were to explain ourselves for every single thing, my brain would explode.

Snarky wrote:Uuh... Wut?

And for the third question, yes I was happy to put a third vote on him because of self-voting. Wagon=pressure=discussion .

The only hint all game that you know what you're doing. But, why? If you know it would create pressure/discussion, what were you to gain from it? I'll tell you, what. A diversion. So, that you and your scumbuddies will have a distraction from being pursued/spotted in Day 1. You appear Anti-townie, and you gave a hint as to what your intentions were.

Post 59 - I haven't explained my self vote at that time? I think you already did when you said it would create discussion. This is just more to add to your blindly asking questions, and not scumhunting. Is this seriously your first time as scum?

Snarky wrote:No, I voted him because he self-voted. I hadn't realize he had self-voted in the posts before I voted, but the vote itself was for the self-vote (the I don't trust thing was just another way of saying it, I should have been clearer there.)

I agree with DK being a newb-scum.

If I recall, it would be way to early in the game to form any assumptions, but knowing that it was a bias anyway, you are a scum exploiting myself vote trying to push more pressure on me, hopefully for a lynch. But after this wall, I don't think that will work.

More blunt reasons I am 100% sure that you are scum...

1. Your way of Anti-Townie posting
2. You have avoided my case on Spadile, and Archaist, both whom I found scummy... It seems a bit buddy-buddy for you guys there, have you ever even encountered a disagreement with Spadile & Archaist, this game yet? Or perhaps, even a confirmation? Yes, scum are suppose to keep distance from their partners, but not make it this obvious.
3. Your lack of scumhunting
4. Your "activity posts", you may post 1-2 per page, and some pages never post, and when you do post it has an Anti-town essence to it, and it is just asking questions, or defending against attackers

Post #127 - That is a bias, and simply a way for you to promote a bandwagon with lies. A case isn't what someone else intends it to be, KTHX.

Post #154 - That is the first town-feeling I've got from you, I may very well be the most scummiest player, but for my own selfish reasons for gathering information and scumhunting. But that does not make me a "scum" itself. I just appear to play scummy. Although, later on I claimed Vanilla Townie.

Post #229 - This post, you are in the scum mindset. You find cjdrum very scummy? Rofl, I find him more townie, exact opposite. This is proof that you are scum. Ask anyone (ZMuffinMan, DonJosh, Parabollocks), we are all getting a town vibe from cjdrum. You, sir just posted with a scum mindset.

Snarky wrote:DeityKabuto: After reading him in ISO, he's still scum in my mind:

Yes, I am scum in your mind. In reality, I am Vanilla Townie, the role I had past-claimed, to stop being from doubting my intentions to scumhunt.

Snarky wrote:
3. I don't like how he has given no opinion, no nothing on people that aren't on his wagon. I know it may be part of your strategy, but still. what do you think of other players?

This wall is here for a reason, ya' know?

What I want to see from Snarky:
Snarky, my scum-read on you is unstable, you haven't proved your scuminess by words, but more of actions. I want to see a gigantic wall like this one with all your reads on every player, and the reads have to be valid/reasonable, opinionated shit. If I get that, you could drop down to leaning town, because as I said, this is an unstable scum read, but I feel more safe lynching you atm.

Spadile
-
ISO

Post #22 - You and Snarky already feel fond of each other, plus the fact that you know each other. You must have felt really secure/safe when putting up that little act on Page 1. Also, a bit more secure, knowing that you both are scumbuddies.

Post #30 - Last sentence, is a biased, bullshit reason. Also, you are applying pressure by responding to my Self-Vote. That makes you scum. A townie would never bother, or would give a shit to go way in-depth with a player who self votes in the RVS. But you did. Either I got to your emotions or you're scum? Which one? (This will change my whole read on you)

Post #38 - This post was to cover up how you were on my bandwagon. Smh.

Post #49 - That was a complete OMGUS on Parabollocks, which could have also hurt his emotions being attacked so bluntly.

Post #81 - While you were pushing suspicion/pressure on my wagon for Self-Voting -
AT
- the same time you were pushing suspicion off of you, and trying to persuade people not to vote you. That puts you in a worse position than I was, while I was under all that pressure being bandwagonned so early.

Post #103 - Those reasons are shit and they sway from the points I posted. You are getting off topic and OMGUSing me for shit reasons, really?

Post #121 - I see the scum mindset. In this post you sound a little over-confident, and then you also bring up your a second suspect to your tier (ZMuffinMan) who has done nothing wrong in the game. An innocent little townie. You use him to try and make things worse for me, when in reality, I was always ahead of the game. You are not making me look worse, you are just creating all the more reasons for deeming you scummy which can be used in the days to come.

Post #156 - Here you just admitted unconfirmed allianceship with Archaist. Where are you getting at?

Archaist wrote:Archaist is not staying anonymous, he's actually quite vocal and has decent cases with decent evidence. I strongly think he's town and will fight for him till death.

Rofl. An unconfirmed allianceship. Scum tell?

But srsly, Archaist just put together shitty reasons and then placed a vote on me, nothing special.

Spadile wrote:I ROFL'D. Parab made me look shit? LOLOL. But, with Parab's conversation with me a few pages back, he actually called me town and not made me look like shit, and he said my vote bothers him, not shit. Check your facts, bro.
And that's another kind of thing you are feeling, it's called OMGUDBWM or "Oh My God You Didn't Buddy With Me". Sarcasm aside, I don't like to buddy with scum.
Also, DK, give us 5 good reasons for all of the 'tiers' you did.

However, because I'm obviously buddying with Archaist, VOTE: DK. Also put in addition to my cases earlier.
A DK lynch will confirm Muffin's alignment later.
--------
For those complaining of TunnelVision, I see everything happening around me.

ZMuffinman wrote:
Spadile wrote:A DK lynch will confirm Muffin's alignment later.
Elaborate.

Spadile wrote:You've tried to defend him by just saying he's funny.

I ROFL'D. There you go, more bogus reasons. This isn't child's play, kiddo.

What I want to see from Spadile:
I want you to stop acting like I'm the only victim in this game, and widen your scum searches to not just me, alone. And that does not mean pick on ZMuffinman, either. I am a Vanilla Townie, bro.

Archaist
-
ISO

Post #54 - You just got played, bro. Now you have to suffer with my suspicion reigning over you for the rest of this GAME. Should have never joined that wagon. Not good reasoning anyways.

Archaist
- You only post every now and then, I am not certain that you are interested in this game which is why I'm not 100% sure of you being scum. But, when you do post, it's only to attack me, and it's like you haven't read everything so far, and you don't have much of a clue what's going on.

Archaist wrote:I think my list of reasons is quite sufficient. Your "case" against me consists mainly of your claim that my vote is not sufficiently backed up. I think this handily disproves that, and I challenge you to find any other player with five reasons for their vote. However, I will thank you for making me realize that while I have three reasons to vote zMuffinMan, I have six to vote you.

I beg to differ.

What I want to see from Archaist:
More content, more scumhunting, stop posting just to comment on my attacks. You aren't contributing to this game, you appear scummy enough. You show lack of interest to this game, and I bet you will just skim this wall and not fully read it.

Toro
-
ISO

Toro, you just replaced in, and I am wondering why you start posting walls and directly head towards finding me suspicious. I am not the only one in this game, and it is bad to limit down your searches. Also weird how, you take Spadile's starting that there is something going on with ZMuffinman and I when there is really not. I am a Vanilla Townie whether you like it or not, and you are about to get on my leaning scum list if you keep on provoking me like this with false-accusations.

Toro wrote:DeityKabuto - Obv. scum is obvious, he's done nothing really to defend yourself but point his finger back at his bandwagoners and call them all scum. Claims he would start to actively scumhunt earlier but has resorted to the tactic I mentioned in my previous sentence, I say we should go for the vig kill on DK today.

You are about to make me lose my temper. You just fucking subbed in! You really don't have a clue about what is fucking going on in the game, I doubt you've read every shred of posts, so until then, you're dead to me. KTHX. You are just stirring up my trouble/conflict. The reasons you listed aren't SCUMMY at all, they are just reasons to hate on somebody. I have been in games where I have actually done something very very scummy, and newbie, but this? This isn't scummy at all. It is more of a "I hate this annoying guy", "Gtfo already" sort of reasoning. Play fair, not biased. Also, it's funny how all the people I find suspicious are Town-reads from you while you just subbed in. Stop with the lies.
I'VE HAD 3-4 WALLS ON SNARKY, ARCHAIST, AND SPADILE, THERE IS NO-WAY THAT YOU FIND THEM ALL TOWN, LIES AND SLANDER

What I want to see from Toro:
Before posting walls - PROVE to us that you understand what the situation is from start to finish and make us feel that you are a townie. Right now, a null read on you. You are just hating.

ZMuffinMan
-
ISO

Post #18 - Only Random Vote on me, a meta, yes. But unlike the rest who voted me for a SV, this was a Meta. Thank the lord. But this also gave me the idea to Self Vote.

ZMuffinMan wrote:@Spad,

DK isn't "hurting" town.

I think DJ is scum based on his contributions so far (particularly the whole appeasing LK by voting even though it goes against his principles).

LK I'm categorising as scum for meta reasons. I don't like any of his cases so far, and I'm seeing a lot of insincerity.

Snarky is trying way too hard with DK. The push looks like it's coming from scum. Might as well give my view on self-votes in RVS here... RVS is not a method of creating pressure. There is absolutely no pressure exerted by a random vote. It is, however, a means of creating discussion based on what happens during RVS (bandwagons, reasons for voting or not voting, etc). It just so happens that a self-vote creates a lot more discussion than any other vote, especially votes from people who kid themselves into thinking they're creating pressure during RVS, so I have absolutely no problem with self-voting in RVS. I do, however, see a problem with people thinking it's a scum-motivated act just because it's a self-vote.

And you're dangerously close to getting into my third tier of reads, Spad, because your case on para was craptastic (and full of holes + misreps) and it looks to me like you're latching onto the DK wagon because he's an easy target. He's not the best player, that doesn't make him scum. In general, I think you're unnecessarily overly aggressive, but I'm not getting enough of a scum feeling from your posts to classify you as scum yet.

para's posts make perfect sense to me. town vibes. ditto for pops, although I was leaning slightly scummy on him up until ISO#4. I don't like arch's case on DK but it looks more genuine to me than any of the other players on the DK wagon - willing to categorise him as town for now.

And, er, pretty much everyone in my null category apart from you hasn't really given me much to go on.

That's about as much detail as I'm going to go into right now unless someone wants me to go into more detail on a specific read I have. This is a fairly good summary of my reads, though.

This gave me a Town-feeling from him. Unlike Spadile and Snarky who are just posting hustle-bustle I hate you reasons. ZMuffinMan is playing more experienced, like a Vigilante or Pro-Town, just here to survive and step foot when needed.

ZMuffinMan wrote:And no, I'm not oversimplifying anything here. The only case on DK is "it's possible he's scum"; he hasn't exhibited any scum tells or outright scummy behaviour. People need to find a good reason to be on that wagon or get off it.

That is exactly how I feel about all these people,
ESPECIALLY TORO WHO JUST SUBBED IN
, creating BS reasons to attempt a wagon on a Vanilla Townie. This is the worst scumplay I've seen in history.

What I want to see from ZMuffinman:
In D2, I want to see you take the leading role in scumhunting. Also, I want your opinion regarding this wall, S T A T.

cjdrum
-
ISO

Post #157 - I am getting a town feeling from cjdrum because unlike Toro who limited his first wall down to DeityKabuto, cjdrum ranged his suspects and reads to everyone, I commend him for the effort.

Cjdrum posts in a town manner, and has done nothing scummy yet.

What I want to see from Cjdrum:
In D2, direct the town into victory/win.

Parabollocks[/color -
ISO

Post #42 - Gave me my town feeling from him, he has a higher sense of posting than Spadile, and is already playing like a Pro-town.

Spadile was more scummy when he voted you Parabollocks, which made me feel more that you were town, since Spadile's reasons back then were shit.

Post #75 Agreed with first quote.

Post #120 I was getting the exact same feeling about Snarky's sense of Anti-town.

What I want to see from Parabollocks
I want a list of all your scum and town reads with reasoning.

[Low Key]
-
ISO

Post #53 - I like how you found Snarky scummy way before Parabollocks or I did.

Also, I find a sense of townie instead of you, as how early in the game, you are already providing your opinions and etc. It gives us information, and I like that.

Post #134 - Your walls are definitely more genuine than me, and speak more of the truth. Town feeling there.

[Low Key] wrote:@DK: What is your offsite experience playing Mafia? Have you ever played any Mafia variants that are out there?

I have played two themed games on a different website, they were my first two, and I was nubby.

Post #166 Nice, building a case on Snarky.

Post #180 Does this wall change your opinion, somewhat?

What I want to see from [Low Key]:
More walls, your walls are genuine, and provide good information.

Other than that, I think anyone can see that you are a confirmed townie, no more, and no less
popsofctown
-
ISO

Post #56 - I dislike how you find Parabollocks scummy, when he hasn't really done anything scummy.

What I would like to see from popsofctown:
Your thoughts of what happened in D1 when you get back, we will most likely be in D2 or N1.

DonJosh
-
ISO

What I would like to see from DonJosh: More activity Lmaox.

---------------------------------

Right now, how I would go about the town being at odds is I would have Snarky lynched, and have the Vigilante either lynch (Toro, Spadile, or ZMuffinMan)
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #18) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

[Low Key] wrote:Just for the record, DK's WALL-O-PAIN terribly offended my townie sensibilities. I found that post to be in many ways terribly anti-town. I started to read it with the hopes that maybe somehow he could redeem himself but he only cemented in my mind the necessity of removing him from the game as soon as possible.

We only need one more vote on DK so he will be at L-1 and then one other person to CALL for his hammer (just say you want to hammer) and we can then call for his vig.

Let's all join hands, sing kumbaya and get this thing done.

That is a major lie, Lmaox.

I said good things about you.

But right now, I would love to see Toro claim.

He is a prime example of how not to replace into a game.

I am wondering if he's SK or scum. I doubt SK, playing SK like that will only get yourself killed.

Also, [Low Key], I don't understand why you're pairing with Spadile, Archaist, and Snaky to lynch a townie. o.o"

I claimed Vanilla Townie already, and I doubt you had read all of my wall, and what makes you feel I should be removed from the game?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #19) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

SnakePlissken, ZMuffinman.

I am sure that Snarky would be a better lynch for today. Toro is playing a bad replacement, and if he was scum, he wouldn't put himself out in the open like he is now. I say that he is a confused townie, and No I do not want him to continue in the game like this, but people are starting to ignore Snarky's case.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #20) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

That is it. I am fucking tired of Toro's untruthful game play, I am tired of Spadile effing' V/LA'ing until Wensday to avoid suspicion, I am tired of Snarky's Anti-townie posting, and how his small wall points didn't give valid reasons and how he didn't give reads on everybody. I want them all gone, it's really annoying not just me, but many of the other townies. They are fucking with this game, and I find them all VI's or scum.

^That is my rage post.

Guys, hop on Snarky's wagon, you all know he is the best lynch for today. Read my wall ISO on him.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #21) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:41 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Regarding that, Spadile, Archaist, Toro, and Snarky. I would like to see a claim from you, probably not today, since it would be bad if you have power roles.

I know you are not at L-1 or anything but if your claim seems sincere than, I can see why you find me scummy since you are being false-accused. But that is just an idea, for the most part, I doubt that. I am sticking with my reasoning that all 4 of you are scum, together.

I am certain that 1/4 or 2/4 are 100% scum, and the other scum are staying under the radar.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #22) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Snarky, 75% of why I find you is scum is not a majority of the points listed in my wall, it IS your way of posting like an Anti-towine who isn't here to help us gain information. I am not the only one who's noticed your way of posting. Me? I am actually doing something, you haven't scum hunted all day, really.

Also, I really don't give a shit about how many are trying to have my lynched, it's their poor reasoning which upsets me. I have mentioned this, and so have others, I have not done anything in the essence of actual scumminess.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #23) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

I am getting a town feeling from [Low Key], but I don't know if he is headed in the right direction, Low Key post all your reads now.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #24) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:46 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

You fucking scum

You just subbed in, and you already feel like scum

Snake, you don't have a reason.

I'm so fucking mad right now, I feel like there's two scum teams, and one scum team thinks that I'm scum on the other team, and vice-versa.

LIKE I SAID. I AM TOWNIE. GET YOUR MIND OVER IT.

Some of you guys are mentally deficient or are just purposely bringing the town down at the start.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #25) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:26 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Toro wrote:
[Low Key] wrote:@Muffin: I am encouraged by your last post. Thank you. (I mean that sincerely) ;)

@Toro: Your question to me (when I made that post many pages ago) was a direct dodge of the question that I asked you and I want to know:

1) Why did you dodge that question?
2) Why did you ask the question?

1. I didn't purposefully dodge it. Didn't I answer it just a few posts ago?
2. I was wondering after DK was vigged who would your leading candidate be for a lynch, just a simple question really.

DK 324 wrote:I feel like there's two scum teams,

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Slip of the year right here folks.

You sir, are mentally deficient. You are clearly in the wrong mindset.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #26) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Toro wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:
Toro wrote:
DK 324 wrote:I feel like there's two scum teams,

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Slip of the year right here folks.

Oh, come on, really? Not only did Toro-scum take this completely out of context, but he's trying to call it a slip.

How are people so blind to this?

If Toro isn't scum, he's doing a good job acting the part.

Why would he say there's two scum teams then Muffin? He already believed that the people on his wagon were scum, now where'd this second team pop up from?

I swear... one day.

But seriously,
READ THE FIRST POST IN THE GAME!!!

It has a list of all the roles, there 6 Vanilla Townies, 3 Scum, 3 Mason, 1 Vigiliante.

I was saying it feels like their are two scum teams because of how people are voting me when I have down nothing scummy at all, just because they dislike what I am doing. And 99.8% of the reasons people are voting me are shit or biased.

And you guys say that I OMGUS?

ROFL I BEG TO DIFFER. GO BACK AND RE-READ MY 3-5 WALLS IN THIS GAME, READ CAREFULLY.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #27) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:21 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Snarky wrote:Ok, after Muffin's meta call for defending DK, I took a quick glance at DK's meta and I couldn't find a game where he had a playstyle similar to what he's playing here. Muffin, have you already played with DK before? Is there a specific game you could point out to support your POV of DK? I looked quickly at a game where he was scum, and he seemed to be a little more conservative than he is now (well at least before he claimed goon...), but still, I think I may need more than that to reconsider my position. I don't think meta can clear him at all, but it may be enough to not be able to draw any conclusion on DK's alignment, which may really hurt us. Usually, these kind of players should be lynched anyway because if they troll so much that we can't have any conclusion regarding their alignment then they are hurting the town. However, I really like the idea of going after Toro because it will definitely clear this ambiguity about DK, and get the town out of the stall it actually is.

Do you guys think we should make a mini-unofficial vote count for those who want to follow Muffin's plan and for those who wish to vig DK nontheless? I'm going to unofficially vigvote Toro.

META? CLEARING? ROFL. YOU MAKE ME LOL SO HARD. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE I AM SCUM?

Also, you guys need to get off my wagon, I don't want a mislynch today.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #28) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:55 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Toro wrote:Seriously, I'm baffled, what's everybody's cases on me again?

Major Wall

^ My case on you, nothing has changed.

I am getting a null scum read on you.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #29) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Toro wrote:In your wall you had me down as null, if nothing's changed I'd still just be a nullread. What am I? A null-read or a scum-read DK?

A null scum read, how some of us see it, you play like a scum or a confused townie. o.O
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #30) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:24 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Does nobody still find Snarky scummy? :/

Also, Toro's wagon. It isn't wise to lynch somebody like Toro, I have a null scum read on him. He just subbed in, and I think that if he continues like this in D2, and depending on the person we lynch and what they flip, then we can deal with him.

Thought my vote on Snarky :/
Vote Snarky
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #31) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:46 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Oh S***! I just saw! Snarky was vigged, I was effing right about him being scum.

Unvote
Vote chkflip
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #32) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:34 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

zMuffinMan wrote:OK, after Snarky flip, I ruled suspects down to chk, arch, cj, snake, LK

Of that list, I'd be more comfortable getting rid of Arch or LK than the other 3.

First priority for this game is reading the thread with Snarky's flip in mind, second priority is reading Snarky in ISO. Will get around to this some time in the next few hours, prob.

About the names mentioned, I had a feeling about some of them as well.

This is my list from most scummy to least. This is without going back to do an ISO or anything, just my feeling towards them in general.

chkflip - Snarky called you a scumbuddy? A bit suspicious there, but the thing is, did Snarky mention anybody else? He could be bluffing, and wanting us to mis-lynch or he could be honest and could have called out one of the scum.

Archaist - My cases on you say why I think you are a scummy, they are not enough evidence for to the point where I am 100% sure, but as of lately, you haven't been much active.

[LowKey] - Ever since I called out that Snarky was my main suspect, [Low Key] has been doing well distancing away from Snarky.

cjdrum - I could very well see this person as a scum.

LK - Null read
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #33) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:35 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

It should say "Snake - Null read"
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #34) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Right now I can see cjdrum, LK, Toro, Archaist, and cjdrum as potential scum.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #35) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:35 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

chkflip, who are your suspects?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #36) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:46 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadille wrote:Actually, I just want to ask pops this:
How did you know it was Snarky?

Pops wasn't the only one who fucking suspected Snarky. I noted about Snarky's Anti-town posting way before he was vigged. It was pretty obvious.

Moving on...

List of Scum/Scummish In Order From Biggest Threat To Lowest:

Toro
(He just subbed in, and made himself appear more scummy than anyone else, sad, indeed yet it is too early to have him lynched)

[Low Key]
- (Do an ISO/re-read the entire thread, he could very be a candidate in the league of scums) -
This is who we should lynch for today.

Archaist
- (Potential candidate for scum, had my case on him, null read)

chkflip
- (A suspect, but not much of a case on him, at least he is helping town, I would keep him around)

Spadile
- (I'm glad that you're posting more now, but that doesn't remove my earlier suspicions of you in the start of the game)

cjdrum
- (Nothing special about you, you're just a mysterious figure in the scenery to keep an eye on)

Unvote
Vote [Low Key]

I know that I haven't really had any case, but the content of each post from [Low Key] only makes me more and more confident that he could be scum and he would be doing a good job so far distancing from his scumbuddies. If LK flips townie, then we lynch

Also, LK, it is pretty obvious that ZMuffinMan has the SK role, he is playing it safe, and that is what makes me feel he is SK. He is playing with the town, and I would keep him here for a while. But still, I do not find him scummy at all. He hasn't done anything scummy yet, which makes you very suspicious.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #37) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Toro wrote:@DK: Please reread the opening posts, there's
no SK
in this game.

And if I'm (according to you) the biggest threat to this town, why are you voting for LK then?

I'm starting to re-read now by the way boys and girls.

Who says I have to vote my biggest threat?

You just subbed in, there is no solid evidence to prove your scuminess, like I said, for you, let's give it a while.

Are you defending [Low Key] here, trying to make me vote you instead
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #38) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:54 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadille wrote:@Muffin
Don't act like your question hasn't still been answered by Archaist.
If you flipped scum, LK is a townie.
If you flipped town, LK's got a ticket to hell since he role-fished and actually made a case out of it.

Finally, you are posting good content.

I agree here.

LK is town, Muffin is scum
Muffin is scum, LK is town

But who to vote?

Unvote
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #39) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:55 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

jilynne1991 wrote:I'm just curious but most people on this website are above the age of 16 right? Since this seems for like an adult-ish website.

Not really, it age doesn't matter. How your maturity and level of posting is what determines your age.

An 18 year-old can appear as a 13 year old by the way he/she posts.

And a 13 year old can appear as a 16 year old by the way he/she posts.

Your maturity determines your age.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #40) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote chkflip

Chfkflip is being way to persuasive in having [Low Key] lynched, he doesn't even have a solid reason, chkflip should die for that.

@
Archaist, and Spadile

Are you guys the Mason team?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #41) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:29 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

popsofctown wrote:DK, cj, and chkflip:

Please review the "pops plan" and either agree to it or give me a solid explanation of why it's bad.

Lynching chkflip or cj before muffin to ensure that my plan gets majority support for the rest of the game works out fine, since we want to lynch them anyway.

@muffin: do you think LK is town?

Link me to the post.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #42) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:17 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Er-

Vote ZMuffinMan

He insisted on being lynched, this should be interested.

Chkflip / LK / Toro / cjdrum will be our lynches for tommorow.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #43) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

[Low Key] wrote:If Muffin flips scum I will open the day tomorrow voting for myself. Before I die though, I will prove in thread who the masons are so the town will lynch scum and win.

Weird strategy.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #44) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

popsofctown wrote:LK, how the heck does outing the masons help anyone.

Exactly, then scum know who to kill.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #45) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

LK, you just fucked up!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #46) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Analyzing...

Vote: Toro

Most probable wagon.

Runner-ups, potential candidates: cjdrum, chkflip, [Low Key]
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:44 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadile I am voting you for hammering right after his claim if he flips VT.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

SnakePlissken wrote:I hardly call 42 pages short. I wouldn't worry though Toro if you do flip VT LK is next.

Exactly my thoughts.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

cjdrum wrote:You sure don't seem VT.

I'm just listing it as a possibility.

This is scumposting.

I think cjdrum is a more sensible vote than Toro who just subbed in.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

cjdrum wrote:(Toro has been lynched already)

I know, speaking theoretically.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:12 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote cjdrum

Pretty obvious reason.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote cjdrum

You idiots, who's idea was it to kill chkflip?

I was one of the two on the cjdrum wagon. ~_~
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Woops, update.

Unvote
Vote [Low Key]

You were never one to trust, especially how we suspected you early in the game.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

You could have easily pretended to give out your partners to have them killed so you can live the rounds.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadille wrote:LOL DK STILL THINKS THE GAME IS GOING

or is he just a really good actor? :D

Are you fluffposting?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:12 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

OH SHIT! LOLOLOL. THIS IS MY FIRST TOWN WIN!

Nice one, LK.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadille wrote:DK, seriously dude, you should stop playing like you do. READ the whole thread and DONT make biased options. Not everyone voting for you is scum. This is why Archaist and I ganked you in D-1.

I guess you're right. But I understood why Masons would par together.

Return to “Completed Open Games”