Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Cecily »

I hope that sexy confirm dance makes its way to my bar for some post-confirmation drinks.
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #1) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Cecily »

Chronopies reasoning makes sense, but given my first impressions of the game it seems that both Kinetic and ABR know better than most everyone else how this game is played. And with this knowledge it seems like they would have already thought through Chronopies reasoning and realized that if the town thought like that we'd start aiming for the less obvious players thus dragging our attention away from the good recruits. So this means that they could take the risk and actually pick a good recruit, hoping that we'd lose sight of them in our quest to kill the wildcard.

So now the question gets raised whether ABR and Kinetic actually are thinking like that or not.

I have no basis for opinion right now because I am unfamiliar with both players, but it would be my suggestion that we as town maintain focus on the top players without getting sucked into the trap of "oh it's so obvious, let's not do it"
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #2) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Cecily »

Ludi does lists for some reason, it's kind of his thing. I've formed no opinion from his other posts though leading to either read as of yet.

I'd be inclined to vote DGB, but this stands out to me:
Kinetic wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I will claim now.

I'm a whore.

If I'm recruited by mobster A, mobster A will fail, and I will instead by added to mobster B's group.

I have untreated STDs, herpes, HIV, chlamydia, crabs, body lice, and the brothel's bed bug population is kept in check by snakes and gila monsters.

Great claim for someone already recruited.

Given DGB's explanation of her role, Kinetic would know where she ended up if either of the lieutenants recruited her, so Kinetic's calling her out like that doesn't make much sense. If kinetic himself had tried to recruit her, I feel like his pushing in her direction would be stronger because he'd be certain that she's with ABR, yet he only mentions it once.

vote: xvart

xvart wrote:And ABR saying he knew they both had recruited is clearly a lie, which furthers my speculation

How can you be so sure that something is a lie unless you are directly involved in it somehow?
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #3) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Cecily »

I feel like I'm at a disadvantage having played with only a small number of people in here.

Does DGB have a habit of not actually giving reasons? I mean, everyone seems to respect her, but I don't actually see a lot of content.

I don't understand Cobb's need to say that his read on Yos is probably wrong. It feels more like he's trying to clear something when Yos comes back with a town read (if we even get to that point today), and self deprecating typically does the trick for people to think you're trustworthy. But that's definitely not strong enough evidence for me to believe it.

All of this is WIFOM. Having never encountered most of these players I have no basis off of which to judge them. But I think the xvart case is strong enough at the moment to leave my vote there.
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #4) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Cecily »

I'm not comfortable with the Cobb claim this early in the game but I think I'd like to rule it as a stupid idea, rather than a scum fakeclaim.

My vote on xvart is pretty much a crapshoot because of what everyone else is saying of his play style and his ability and all that. I don't know enough about him or anyone else to be able to come up with those reasons on my own.

And DGB, I'd really like to hear about this master plan. In experience, trusting people when they say they have a "grand plan" doesn't really work out very well...
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #5) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by Cecily »

I'm here. This post is just filler because it's late and I'm tired. If I have time tomorrow I will post something and if not, tuesday looks to be pretty clear. Sorry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”