Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Porochaz »

/confirm, happily watching BBM dance
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's a building labeled by a question mark under 22 on the map. What do you suppose is in that building?

My drugs. Keep out.

EDIT: Restrict being the key word, Fritz. Eliminate my competition. :D

Brother, you cater to a....different demographic.

You obviously havent seen BBM's breasts.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Mon May 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Stop it with the horrible font.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Tue May 24, 2011 12:18 am

Post by Porochaz »

I like the fact the two godfathers have agreed on this plan yet all town players who have posted thus far have ignored it. Im of the opinion of DGB, we carry on as normal.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Porochaz »

I think we can trust that DGB shouldn't be taken overly seriously with that claim.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #233 (isolation #5) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Porochaz »

I am about to read over but I wanted to talk a little about Succession 1 first and hopefully explain the variance in normal reading. In Succession 1, Yos2 was knowingly recruited, a unique position and one he used to be a cock with. We couldnt lynch him because he wasn't the recruiter and it was best to know who our enemies were. However he used the position to manipulate town and despite it being clear he was cult, people still believed him, particularly about the size of cults. This infuriated me then, especially as in the end I was right about the size of cults in the factions and I wasnt believed because "yos said differently". So Im going to read over from about page 5 but I will be likely ignoring Kinetic and ABR and recommending everyone else do the same. There interests are not the same as towns.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #234 (isolation #6) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

xvart wrote:On another note, I could see Prozac being recruited since he had announced V/LA for an extended period of time in the sign up thread.

K I am up to this post.

My V/LA technically ended on May 21st. I am now in the period of moving from my flat to my home and various "trying to find a job" things so there will be some more v/la but I will tell you about that beforehand, (I move out on the 1st, so I will likely be away the days surrounding that) and the internet company is being gay, but if that happens I will post an URGENT alert from a computer cafe somewhere. Anyway Im here on full access for now.

Hero's vote on Cobb is a good vote,
vote Cobb

Yos's vote on xvart doesn't seem yosish. DGB's vote is DGB, self defined as arbitrary amongst a short list of recruits. Yos who I view as a logical player and takes the bull by the horns approach sheeping that, doesn't stick
FoS Yos

DGB's claim, I was in a game with DGB recently where she claimed vig, in the end she fucked scum over, as Ythill the actual vig stayed quiet so she subverted the kill and he managed to shoot scum before dying himself, but regardless, the claim in what is meant to be a more balanced game makes it a lot more swingy. It also seems like a bastard role in what is a non-bastard game. It would also mean one of the cults could potentially lose day 1.

I feel I had something else to say about DGB but I dont remember.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #235 (isolation #7) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

Finished page 8 and yos's post on BBM isn't fair and is a bit illogical. Cobbs subsequent posts make me happy of my vote and Zdenek post at the bottom of page 8, makes me wary that he seems to be strongly in favour of cutting out the newbies as potential recruits which includes himself
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #236 (isolation #8) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok so not much has changed over the past few pages although xvart is clearly town.

What I forgot to say about DGB was simply she was already taking my stance on Albert/Kinetic.

In regards to Hero's 230, I questioned Flay about this and obviously he couldn't say anything but did make it clear town can win the game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #245 (isolation #9) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

Well on page 2 your only post was confirm and I started on page 5. However as thats arbitrary I went and looked, nowhere do you mention xvart before page 5. Which would all be fine and dandy but you agree with DGB in your voting post. It seems to me that you are using him as a scapegoat off of DGB's random vote. You don't add anything with your vote, you just say what she said except with more words.

Yosarian2 wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I will claim now.

I'm a whore.

If I'm recruited by mobster A, mobster A will fail, and I will instead by added to mobster B's group.

I have untreated STDs, herpes, HIV, chlamydia, crabs, body lice, and the brothel's bed bug population is kept in check by snakes and gila monsters.

Great claim for someone already recruited.

Or for a townie who doesn't want to get recruited. Or for a dripping goofball who likes saying wacky things.

Anyway, I agree with DGB about xvart. When I was thinking about skilled players who are not high profile, who can still blend in and be relatively unnoticed, the two that came to my mind offhand were xvart and Battousai. So, that seems like a good place to start.
Vote:xvart

CHRONOPIE, DONT BOTHER POSTS TO KINETIC ARE USELESS!!! TRY TALKING TO PLAYERS WHO ARENT CONFIRMED SCUM!!!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

I should clarify, DGB's random vote of the four.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #260 (isolation #11) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Didn't we discuss this already? Why are you wasting time?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #262 (isolation #12) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

How does that make any sense whatsoever?

This is what was done.

Kinetic wrote:

IF ABR agrees, I can go first today on who I think his 2-3 picks are, and he can follow me, and we can flip tomorrow, etc, if we are both still around.

Essentially what you just asked.

It doesn't cost the town to ask questions but its more useful and your more likely to gain something useful by asking town those questions!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #266 (isolation #13) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Tanarin wrote:@Drippinggoofball: I am not liking how you are refusing to listen to the stumps altogether. As has been mentioned in thread before, They do have an interest in eliminating each other ASAP. I think the questions towards them do need to be directed towards the thoughts on the other side and not towards their own group though.

@Albert and Kinetic: OK, gonna expand on Yosa's question a bit, as I think it is a bit of a rehash and too general. I want to go and hear their thoughts on EVERYONE in the game not just their top picks for whom the other has chosen.

@cobbler wagon: Yeah, did not notice he said other recruit earlier. Then again he seems solidly on the xvart bus as the first recruit given post #150.

Please read succession 1 for a good reason why we should be ignoring albert and kintic completely.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #292 (isolation #14) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

^ There should be more votes on this guy.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #299 (isolation #15) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

Zdenek wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Zdenek post at the bottom of page 8, makes me wary that he seems to be strongly in favour of cutting out the newbies as potential recruits which includes himself

I don't like that Porochaz bothered to say this, but ignored that DGB and Yos decided to eliminate high-profile players from consideration as recruits.

Yeah... its kind of like I don't suspect yos at all...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #328 (isolation #16) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:
Zdenek wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Zdenek wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Yeah... its kind of like I don't suspect yos at all...

I don't like this response at all. He expresses suspicion of me because I used a way of excluding players that excludes myself, I comment that he didn't point out the fact that both Yosarian and DGB did the same thing by excluding high profile players, and rather than explaining himself, he responds sarcastically.

I don't like the fact that you think that I should be mentioning every single thing I notice, or don't notice. Regardless, I wasn't excluding anyone and both didn't not include high profile players coming to my best townie buddy yos defence here neither explicitly rules them out.

I don't like the fact that Porochaz said yos was his best townie buddy when he obviously doesn't think that.

I don't like the fact that you say "I don't like" a lot

Zdenek wrote:I don't like the fact Prozacs being a dick

Sorry I skipped ahead
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #332 (isolation #17) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I don't like the fact that the xvart wagon has taken off and has impacted on actual scumhunting, there are too many players here, players that *should* know better just relying on what is essentially a load of WIFOM and luck.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #364 (isolation #18) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Porochaz »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Cobblerfone wagon is terribad.

13 to lynch, guys.

Let's get the job done.

No the xvart wagon is that horrible word you used. Lynching xvart because he is a good player is not a good wagon!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #450 (isolation #19) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hi guys, Im sorry I havent posted in the last couple of days. I have had a pretty rough week combined with a friends 30th. Ill get to it once Ive slept.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #470 (isolation #20) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

Although I havent caught up and it will take me a few more days (Im moving out as of Wednesday and I have my graduation dinner tonight) I have never seen a good reason for the xvart wagon and DGB is starting to bug me with this incessant stream. She's not scummy, she's just a big blue bottle buzzing wound my head.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #499 (isolation #21) » Mon May 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Flameaxe wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
Fifth Vote Count of Day One:

xvart - 7 (DrippingGoofball, Cecily, Yosarian2, Seraphim, Fritzler, Nobody Special, ThAdmiral)
Cobblerfone - 6 (
recruit, recruit, recruit, recruit, recruit, recruit
)
Magister Ludi - 2 (springlullaby, Battousai)
springlullaby - 2 (Herodotus, Zdenek)
Yosarian2 - 2 (Magister Ludi, populartajo)
Chronopie - 1 (RaudhrGarm)
Katsuki - 1 (Bunnylover)
Herodotus - 1 (populartajo)
ThAdmiral - 1 (Dry-fit)

Not Voting: 3 (Chronopie, Katsuki, Cobblerfone)

With 25 voters, it will take 13 to lynch.

Corrected for not being helpful.

Fixed. We get the point, stop waving this same post around and convince us that your silly xvart wagon is worth our time. I'm getting tired of this little broken record routine of yours.

This. You don't have a penis, so stop waving it around.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #576 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

xvart - Lead wagon because he is a good player, that is all. Its partially victimisation but mostly just shooting in the dark. Something hellishly huge has to happen before I even consider this a possibility.

Yosarian - Beyond what I said below. Yos is not playing to his town meta. He is a straight shooter and a logical thinker. I've seen emotive posts and I remember feeling that some of his posts just didnt make sense. I am reassessing my reads but I would be likely to change over at some point.

Tanain - newbie, makes my head implode, dont like him much if it was a regular game, think he would be too much of a wildcard n0

Others worth mentioning.

Cobbler - Is a good lynch for today and is the second leading wagon, something DGB neglected to say.

Katsuki - Read the game. Who's scum? Is a question a lurker scum asks to avoid suspicion, you need to post more.

DGB - Is a real pain. I know she hates the cobbler wagon, I don't need it rammed down my throat. Its starting to impact on my enjoyment here, my reread just made me angry anytime I had to go through her posts. Sometimes she is very good, other times she isn't. There is no middle ground. Even if I felt there was some reason for the xvart wagon I would be very strongly dissuaded by DGB's extra strong baseless push.

Other thoughts. Although I feel less strongly about the experience levels of recruits I do see the point in some of it. For instance, recruiting a newbie is a high risk strategy and an ineffctive one, day one. Anyone else is fair game. This counts as a positive in Cobblers direction mainly.
unvote
for now. I need to read back on certain players more fully. But until DGB shuts up about xvart I view her as useless as ABR and Kinetic and will be ignoring her as such.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #580 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

Katsuki wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Pick one.

xvart
Yosarian
Tanain
Seraphim
RaudhGarm
Magister Ludi
Herodotus
bvoigt
Chronopie

xvart is the leading wagon.

I'm spose to find 2 scum from that giant list?? :/

I'm no good at this kinda stuff.

DGB is obv biased and has missed people out to suit her wants for proper list see Post 0 that should serve as a good starting point for the rest of the thread.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #654 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

vote yos
The ML vote seems just as random.

I am sick and tired with this defeatist attitude. Shut the fuck up and play the game properly.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #657 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Yosarian2 wrote:What? Who are you talking to, prozac? I didn't vote ML.

Guy is scummy as hell, though, and the wagon makes as much sense as anything else.

Sorry wasnt talking to you there, Ive had a long day. That was about DGB's vote and Bunnylovers sheep. Both need a reason and dont have it. Im voting you for what I said in previous posts. Its mostly meta based.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #664 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Bunnylover wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:What? Who are you talking to, prozac? I didn't vote ML.

Guy is scummy as hell, though, and the wagon makes as much sense as anything else.

Sorry wasnt talking to you there, Ive had a long day. That was about DGB's vote and Bunnylovers sheep. Both need a reason and dont have it. Im voting you for what I said in previous posts. Its mostly meta based.

Your point?
How does one cult hunt? I mean the only partner would be the cult recruiter. So all you have to do is just play the game. Its Day 2 where you will start noticing shift in play that will start revealing who could be culted.
Any reason I give for a vote will be shit. But if you must have one, so you can call it shit I'll give you one.
Its pretty much the same reason for my RVS vote. I don't like how he tried to take a early control of the game. He tried to make us focus on certain players instead of letting everyone put in their info.

Now I feel that that post diction was too dark, so here something to lighten up the mood.

That reason is OK.

I was going to leave it at that but I feel I should say why and it won't take long. It's a reason.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #710 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Zdenek wrote:After the recent Jester speculation, I am happier yet with a Springlullaby lynch.

Reviewing DGB, her asking to be allowed to live is somewhat scummy, but the best argument against her that I see at the moment is her seizing control of the game early, directing attention away from herself and trying to get the game to move quickly. However, none of that is any different from her normal play.

DGB, how come Magister Ludi was on your first list of four possible recruits, and, in particular, why did you include someone so new to the site?

I'm going to be V/LA tomorrow and Tuesday for travel. I suspect that I'll have regular internet access where I am going.

I s**m*d to hav* miss*d th* J*st*r sp*culation, can you show me wh*r* it is?

I am having trouble with my e key so if it doesnt work after 3 presses I use the * although I seem to have managed to fix it somewhat...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #712 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ah ok, well jester is pretty much impossible I think, Flay I seem to remember doesnt like them. Less so than Zdenek I dislike someone as experienced as you goes to jester speculation so readily.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #774 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

populartajo wrote:why are we talkign about vigging dgb??

she is townier than town

NS dont be dumb

we should lynch from this pool of suspects: yosarian, spring, hero, tanarin

Yes, yes, dont see it, no.

try Lady Lambda, who has not really posted much likable since she joined.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #776 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Im scared.

No, really, you have not been posting well and if I had little more patience I would make a cas3 tonight on this keyboard. However that will wait till tomorrow. Put simply though Im throwing your name out in this forum just now and showing I am suspicious of you. Without a thing to back it up, town won't look at it so your reaction was not (sigh) ne3ded.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #778 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

goddamnit, that now isn't what I was trying to say. Without any case written curr3ntly...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #780 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Ok Im giving up on that symbol.

You do not g3t to dictat3 to m3 what I do and do not do. Its on3 am and th3 most common l3tt3r on my k3yboard do3sn't work. I think you can l3arn to stop b3ing so goddamn impati3nt. Your blatant ov3rr3action is not3d and to giv3 you a sn3ak p3ak, it will f3atur3 in what I writ3 tomorrow.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #781 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Oh and b3caus3 I want to infuriat3 you that littl3 bit mor3.

unvote vot3 Lady Lambda
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #785 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Porochaz »

You dont know me very well do you.

3 things you should know.
1. I hate repeating myself.
2. I am usually a nice guy, however to change that you can be demanding, overly agressive or just plain dumb
3. If you do get my back up then I will do my upmost to piss you off

and you, yes you, not Flameaxe, not yos, not even reaper charlie has made me a sad panda.

I dont like your tone.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #799 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

So lets do this now then shall we.

Firstly some instruction, are you sitting comfortably? No. Well thats why we need instructions.
1, Stand up
2, Remove the stick
3, Sit down again.

I start with iso one. Its a good place to start and I will admit because I know you will say something that this is partially just picked up now.

You vote DGB, but as luck would have it there is none of that precious reasoning you so desire. In fact you carry on voting her with no reasoning here

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:VOTE: DGB

Let me start here ^-^

or here

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Oh yeah. More I read, more I'm liking my vote on DGB.

or here

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Awesome. I'm a bartender.

If DnD has taught me anything, it's that you don't fuck with the bartender.

Why are people ignoring DGB?

or even here

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Que?

Please elaborate. DGB is the Perfect scum selection in this game, and her play so far has validated my suspicion.

Now, with this last one you could argue there is something there but I personally would put it in the pile that you put
Porochaz wrote:^ There should be more votes on this guy.

into.

So good start to the game. You then vote for a second person who looks incredibly townie for what is very weak reasoning. But I guess there is something there right? Your reasoning also lacks any logic whatsoever, it doesnt make sense for scum to kill at all. The reaction from my point of view could have been easily from scum looking for what was an easy lynch. Simple as that, not as convaluted as the reasons you made up.

More trashy posts not worth a damn, its like Im repeating what you say about me back.

Dumb question designed to make you look clueless

Iso 11 is asking another dumb question, its pretty clear and there is those kind of statements people make and admittedly I did too...

You are trying to hard to look like dumb town, posts full of fluff and questions that have either been answered or naturally assumed from info we already have.

The assumption we have gone on is the most likely and the most fair, you have suggested two ridiculous theories in the first place which if you think about it, dont make any sense. Even if it did make sense dont need to go into it and leads us down a useless path, which ooba curtails it as does yos which was once again already said.

Then there was the over reaction, which as its been about an hour, I wont go into further.

tl;dr or summary
So yeah, youve been pretty happy to coast by, making votes with no or weak reasoning on people you know arent going to be lynched today. You forgo scumhunting to make useless setup speculation and ask obvious questions and when you get challenged, you fly off the handle.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #808 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Meh the V/LA is easy to explain, when you have your finals like half of this site does, then you take time off. Just like when you move house or when your internet gets cut off. Its nice to tell people this though so they dont think you have flaked.

Yos and DGB.
They really dont need links, they have been in enough games that practically everyone knows there posting styles and if you dont LOOK IT UP!!! They both have plenty of games!

808, In the game already. You dont read much do you?

I have the excuse of leaving uni actually, and whilst leaning on things like this isnt good, I did announce it in the signups that it was going to be a busy time. So yes I am playing eternal catchup or at least I was.

The self meta was not an excuse just a way of infuriating you more. I dont believe in self meta. It can then be changed. You will notice I never say "thats how I play as...". Cause its how I play right from Game 1.

Let me refute your points now. Point 1, Im talking about all votes not just dgb, also placing a vote with no concept of what happens down the line or even how the game works, good call. Not. Point 2, if you read the game first you wouldn't have to do that. Alternatively and maybe slightly more fairly, you could have had a small look at the signup thread or the first mod posts of the game, you know like your meant to and point 3, there was no craptastic logic, just a boy who (still) just wants to go to bed and has a keyboard he has to replace tomorrow, oh by the way, I may have v/la when the insurance company comes.

My read on yos is that of scum. He has failed to show me his usual town meta and has instead worked off emotion more when I see him more as a logical player. From what I remember offhand his logic hasn't always been good either, which is an extreme discrepancy see "I agree with yos2"

Oh and as you asked LL, copy and paste. It still takes its time though.

Post edit: Where did I say no to a lynch on yos?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #812 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Lulz
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #813 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

^fluff post
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #817 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

bvoigt wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Post edit: Where did I say no to a lynch on yos?

Here, if I understood correctly.

Porochaz wrote:
populartajo wrote:why are we talkign about vigging dgb??

she is townier than town

NS dont be dumb

we should lynch from this pool of suspects: yosarian, spring, hero, tanarin

Yes, yes, dont see it, no.

try Lady Lambda, who has not really posted much likable since she joined.

yes = yos
yes = spring
dont see it = hero
no = tanarin

To go into that a bit more, the jester speculation for spring is surprising and unwarranted and I havent seen her all that much and as someone before me said, lurkers in this game need to be called out, as they could easily get by. In my reads I dont remember ever being particularly bothered by heros posts and tanarin is simply to new and too much of a wild card to be a good scum pick. WIFOM maybe, but its the basis Im going on for best chance of cult survival.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #819 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Apologies, Im changing spring to a no. The jester thing is a blip but on a read through I actually like some of her questioning.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #824 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I see straws, I must try and grab them...

You missed/ignored the point he was making though.

You are a tease though, I thought we were going to continue on poking each other and generally have a bit of a debate/argument with one another, you prepared me for it, hell I stayed up for it and then nothing :( Is this what being stood up is like? You didn't have to come to the meal and the evening entertainment and then leave me high and dry in between the bedsheets, thats just cruel.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #904 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Porochaz »

yos
lady lambda
and...
cobbler I guess, although as I said before I have issues with that one.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #911 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

Carry on. I mean, haven't you realized yet? If you do not kill one of Albert or myself today the game literally becomes a choice. Either choose between myself or him. We will both recruit faster than you can lynch, even assuming you get one every night thereafter. There is no amount of killing roles or unrecruitables that could stop that without greatly effecting the actual gameplay.

Just a reminder, this game by flays admission has tried to be made as balanced as it can. Town being unable to win after day 1 does not make it balanced. This is why he should be ignored, you respond in any way to him you start playing his mindgames and whilst he isnt WackaAlpaca. He will make you question your resolve.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #991 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ThAdmiral wrote:Updated:

chronopie - 11
thad - 5
springlullaby - 5
yosarian - 5
cobblerfone - 5
xvart - 5
populartajo - 4
magister ludi - 3
lambadelta - 3
herodotus - 2
nobody special - 2
ruadhrgarm - 2
seraphim - 1
battouasi - 1
bunnylover - 1

Chronopie way out in the lead now, with a late surge for yos and thad (seriously guys I'm flattered you think of me that way) putting them up with other people on 5 votes spring, xvart and cobbler.

W hav had a couple since then but why are we going back to xvart?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #996 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Yes, the process seems sub-optimal because none of the people at the top are who you suspect.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1008 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

Neither is your mother.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1043 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 am

Post by Porochaz »

Flyby post in which I say I will not be joining the xvart wagon.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1046 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

ThAdmiral wrote:Updated list. A new format - basically I've given the votes weighted scores so if they are listed first they get 3, second 2, last 1.
So its:

Player name - (number of votes) weighted score

I also noticed I made some mistakes in my earlier list. This should be right, but if someone could check it that would be nice.

chronopie - (11) 21
xvart - (6) 14
yosarian - (6) 13
cobblerfone - (5) 11
populartajo - (5) 10
springlullaby - (5) 10
thad - (5) 9
lady lambadelta - (4) 7
hero - (2) 6
nobody special - (3) 5
magister ludi - (2) 4
seraphim - (1) 3
porochaz - (1) 3
bunnylover - (2) 2
ruadhrgarm - (1) 2
tanarin - (1) 2
batt - (1) 1

People still left to list:

andrius
seraphim
zdenek

Woah there, that seems arbitrary. I didn't list mine in order of preference and if I did it wouldn't be a simple 3/2/1 exercise anyway.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1049 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

The list does say something clearly though. Which is chronopie is the person in the most top 3's except only 3 people are voting him and not xvart who regardless if you add 1/2/3 to the posts or not is still way behind him. Personally would rather see yos lynch, but I open to looking into chrono at the very least. Im not open to looking at xvart because its turned a game I like into random guessing which is what this bandwagon is.
xvart - 8 (Yosarian2, Seraphim, ThAdmiral, DrippingGoofball, Chronopie, Fritzler, bvoigt, Nobody Special)
=[/quote]
Every single player on this wagon should know better and are not playing at there best. It's like you have all given up because the word scum has changed to cult.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1050 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

And I fucked up the quotes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1062 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Porochaz »

Tanarin wrote:I'm no liking how thAdmadral is suddenly changing up HOW he is calculating his list based on "weight". Notice how it basically made it so Chrono would HAVE to be lynched by his logic. This is AFTER people were deciding that xvart may indeed be a good lynch. Cult looking for a myslynch? I think so.

Unvote Vote Thadmral

Chrono was way ahead anyway. Xvart is not a good lynch. Xvart is a lazy ass lynch done by people who for some reason entered this game deciding to be as idiotic as possible.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1103 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote yos
My lady vote isn't going to go anywhere and out of the three lead wagons this one is by far the best.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1106 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

Oh, didn't realise everyone had left the yos wagon. Any chance we could get that one back on the rails? The xvart wagon sucks and whilst I have no major problem with the chrono wagon I have nothing particularly pushing me towards it either.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1153 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Porochaz »

But... we immediately destroy one of the cults if we hit. Surely thats worth having a go?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1195 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote DGB
derailing the lead wagon she pushed tirelessly from the start of the game. GO GO SPEEDLYNCH!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1203 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

Meh DGB, lets count it as a point against you and will be scrutinising you carefully tomorrow.
unvote vote yos
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1245 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

xvart - 7 (Yosarian2 Chronopie, Fritzler, bvoigt, Lady Lambdadelta, Katsuki, Seraphim)
Chronopie - 4 (xvart, Cobblerfone, Zdenek, ooba, Thad)
Yosarian2 - 6 (Herodotus, Nobody Special, DrippingGoofball, Porochaz, Master Ludi, Tajo)
ThAdmiral - 2 (Dry-fit inHimshallibe, Batt)
Tanarin - 1 (springlullaby)
Magister Ludi - 1 (Andrius)
Cobblerfone - 1 (Flameaxe)

People not on either of the two top wagons are wasting there vote. That is spring, andy, bbm, Inhim, Batt (although Im guessing you did that deliberately), xvart, cobbler,Zdenek, ooba, thad.

People on my list being looked at tomorrow, DGB, Batt, Ludi and anyone who posts and doesnt choose yos/xvart in the next few hours.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1253 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

Regardless, you may be online however others may not be. I probably wont be for instance. Its best to limit options now even if they arent the best for risk of a no lynch later.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1261 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

xvart - 6 (Yosarian2 Chronopie, Fritzler, bvoigt, Lady Lambdadelta, Katsuki)
Chronopie - 7 (xvart, Cobblerfone, ooba, Thad, Bunnylover, Flameaxe, Seraphim)
Yosarian2 - 7 (Herodotus, Nobody Special, DrippingGoofball, Porochaz, Master Ludi, Tajo, Zdenek)

ThAdmiral - 2 (inHimshallibe, Batt)
Tanarin - 1 (springlullaby)
Magister Ludi - 1 (Andrius)
+ Tanarin

Please ammend your votes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1282 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Porochaz »

unvote vote Chrono
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1297 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Andi, you hammered.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1374 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Porochaz »

vote DGB
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1379 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

She and going by my self made rule of yesterday of disagreeing with everything you say has made me feel better with my vote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1389 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

Herodotus wrote:
Kinetic wrote:BTW: DGB's power was to test people who were recruited at a particular location, but it is only useful on even nights. The fact that she "changed it" means she is lying for some reason.
This may as well be Proto-Uralic. What does "changed it" refer to, and what are you talking about?

Porochaz wrote:She and going by my self made rule of yesterday of disagreeing with everything you say has made me feel better with my vote.
You like DGb for scum largely because Tanarin disagrees?
Do you think they are partners?

That was a bit of a jump. No I don't Tanarin has nothing to do with me thinking DGB is scum. The fact she has done very little pro town things makes her scum.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1424 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Im following the route of not listening to ABR and Kinetic. However Im struggling to work out what you have done pro town this game that you have actually followed through on.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1429 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Porochaz »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Im following the route of not listening to ABR and Kinetic. However Im struggling to work out what you have done pro town this game that you have actually followed through on.

OK great, I don't care what your reasons are, just vote me (unless you are voting me already).

Im already voting you, this reverse psychology thing isnt going to work.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1431 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Ah so your pulling this decidedly anti-town manoeuvre for the funsies?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1438 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Porochaz »

DGB are you town?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1441 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Not I'm cult? Do you want to make that clearer?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1443 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1446 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:
vote DGB

I did 1374.

However now I want a case from you.

Why should I maintain my vote? And I want it without the words "to prove a point"
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1451 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Porochaz, Sir, you are a cruel person indeed.

Why don't you ask for Kinetic's opinion, or maybe ABR is available.

Oh Im sure I said, Im ignoring them. Seems only sensible. No Im just assuming you have a case on yourself and I want to hear it. I mean I have my reasons, I think with a read they are obvious and have nothing to do with this obvious Kinetic lie, however I do share your anger at people being utterly idiotic at continuing to try and get some sort of use out of the two cult leader. However I know you are also ignoring Kinetic and ABR so there must be some other reason for the vote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1455 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Im sorry, I recommend you throw someone out into your yard again for the night for stress relief, Fate or Faraday would do, I hear they are bad people.

Im not going to unvote you however, I stand by my thoughts and although I dont have any interest in Kinetic, what you personally are doing is adding to my resolve.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1484 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

I did not believe she was town yesterday at the end of the day.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1540 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Porochaz »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:WE SHOULD FOCUS ON MRS DGB AND HER SCUMMY WAYS OF CONTRADICT HER STANCES

I reserve the right to change my mind as often as I like, I don't have to be "consistent" like you and Porochaz and xvart and Ludi.

See what I did there? I just added Porochaz to the list.

Wait what?

Cobblerphone is equally a good lynch prospect.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1597 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hi guys running a fever and graduating tomorrow means Im more than likely going to be V/LA until sunday.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1625 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

I apologise Im not up to date on whats been going on, but to answer this pointless question. I have no interest really in answering your question, not only is it an arbitrary list which I think you could easily put yourself on, I have no interest in any of these people. If you really must have an answer then ooba just wins out but really Im much more interested in a DGB wagon which doesnt involve the word Kinetic or a Cobbler wagon. These wagons make sense. Your short list theory of low profile players has quite a bit of WIFOM in it and odds are as that was where people were looking yesterday, its not going to be where recruiters go today.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1630 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Herodotus wrote:
Porochaz wrote: Your short list theory of low profile players has quite a bit of WIFOM in it and odds are as that was where people were looking yesterday, its not going to be where recruiters go today.

Are you calling your play low-profile?

I wouldnt say it was. I was taking it from the comment you made above the initial list.

The majority of the talk yesterday was on players who were non newbies who dont get lynched often but arent as famous as say yos. That correlates with your list.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1652 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

Flameaxe wrote:
we're lynching one of flameaxe, fritzler, ooba, porochaz, or populartajo.

I forget, why exactly are we limiting a lynch down to a list you, from what I can tell, arbitrarily came up with? Why exactly should I be following your lead here?

Queue post from Hero saying your scummy for thinking that.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1677 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Porochaz »

Herodotus wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
we're lynching one of flameaxe, fritzler, ooba, porochaz, or populartajo.

I forget, why exactly are we limiting a lynch down to a list you, from what I can tell, arbitrarily came up with? Why exactly should I be following your lead here?

Queue post from Hero saying your scummy for thinking that.

Huh? He didn't receive his scummy for thinking that. That would violate causality.

Have you no response to any part of the case against you?

I already answered what was worth answering before you made your case. Your explanation made it clear that you arbitrarily ruled out a lot of people and your only voting for people who are left. I have no interest in trying to argue against randomness and have more interest in lynching someone like DGB who there is a case against in that anything she has done within this game has either been unhelpful or has "fallen through" or Cobbler for the claim and then making fairly terrible posts with the frequency of the common cold.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1682 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

I really like my DGB vote. But your making it so SO difficult. This isn't an either or thing. Your voting me without even looking properly. You don't have a case, you don't know whether your supposed to be voting me and you have yet another terrible post to the collection. At least hero tried to make up some reason before voting me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1687 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

He hasn't actually claimed anything on me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1723 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Porochaz »

So we have a list of players made by Hero, people question him "Oh I have a guilty on one of them, thats why!", Why do it like that? Seems clear to me he dug himself a hole and is desperately trying to dig himself out with whatever shit gets thrown at him. Why take the actions he did? Why fanny around asking questions of all the players when he supposedly knew who to vote? This is yet another clear fakeclaim/recruited scum claim and Im suprised that even the better players are going for it when even without the initial list and questioning which detracts from his claim, its iffy. Those who have read Succession 1 will know what Im talking about. ReaperCharlie anyone? He was cop which got recruited by BBM early on and then managed to influence the town massively whilst doing BBM's bidding. You ask me not to mention Suc. 1. but its the exact same situation here.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1725 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

Really? With the culture of fake claims and partial claims in this game alone let alone the site. I think its exactly what he would do if his lynch wasnt going his way.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1729 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

Noone was interested in his list of people and the people he mentioned, me, bbm, ooba... were all questioning why. Look back through his posts before the claim, there isn't even a hint that he has a result its just sprung upon us. Is that the sign of someone with any information whatsoever?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1732 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

But he didnt do that. He made a short list first. If he had a guilty on me why bring others into it. It doesnt make sense.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1752 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Good I get to reply before you blindly lynch me. Remember that regardless of alignment my opinion still holds wait. You know what fuck it, as cult my opinion still holds weight. My reactions were based upon the other cult, remember hero could still be scum despite being a cult, he would have no reason not to claim a guilty if it wasnt a part of his cult. I'll be honest I was gutted when Kinetic recruited me, I really enjoyed playing as town and out of my current games this was the one I enjoyed the most... oh well, I get to avoid the frustrating part of idiot town believing anything that comes there way and following people into lynches who they think are town because "they said so". Town is not going to win the game that way and the only reason you got me was because of this cop result from an unknown source.

My case on DGB still holds weight. Look through her posts, see what she has done today. Fuck all. Everything she has done has been anti town from the self voting and the woe is me schtick, to the plan that never got followed through, to the tunnenling on xvart. I had genuine reasons for voting her and you should take heed.

So yeah Im cult, so GO CULT, blah blah blah and now we just have to wait for ML... oh wait...
unvote vote Prozac
, who will get to the thread first hmmm?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3653 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

I was really upset with my scumteam throughout the game. I think my comments here and in the dead qt make my feelings clear. http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/ZmZqjTh9Lgfb.

There was ABSOLUTELY no discussion with me or Katsuki about who should be recruited. Which was totally unfair and actually sucked all the fun out of this game for me. ABR was not a good cult leader because we weren't a team. I was very close to replacing out because of it, which is saying something as I havent ever needed to be replaced. I was kinda relieved when there was a cop guilty on me day 2. I blame the fact that it was very much Albert with others not ABR's cult team on why we lost so early. Even with the cop result and the Katsuki argument.

In regard to the rest of the game, as soon as it became clear Katsuki wasn't going to be playing the game properly I started rooting for Kinetics team. The mass claim was a totally idiotic idea and Im suprised only yos and bbm didn't fall for it. (although yos was scum) It nailed the towns coffin shut.

Maybe its sour grapes, but despite the setup being interesting, being excellently modded (thanks flay) and having a few good tussles with others, I can't say I enjoyed the game because of the above and the fact that there wasn't a chance in hell we were going to win.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3657 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Still even after that had been sorted it was still wasn't great. (partially because of the Katsuki incident, which in all fairness to ABR accidents happen) ABR didn't explain to me what was going on then and then the next day no discussion was had with Katsuki.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3672 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

Oh yeah DGB hurt my feelings a lot this game... words hurt...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”