Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

My plan consists of leading the town, taking control of the turf, and arbitrarily distributing the wealth. Who's with me?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Whaddya know about respect?

You set your life up real nice in this town, and you don't think about that. The cost of peace, of freedom, it's your debt that my clan has paid for generations. Now Nicky's outta the picture. I collect the taxes now.

Now I won't quote from Rocky, so some of you might want to join me right off the bat.

Back then, I was a nobody when I joined Nicky.

I remember the first time I met him, he just showed me his Rolex. He said "Look at it", so I looked. Then he told me "Work hard, and you're gonna have it!"

Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people don't feel insecure around you. We're all meant to shine. Like children. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

This city will be mine or it will burn in the fire and cold metal that built it.

I advise you to choose the right side in this war.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:51 pm

There's a building labeled by a question mark under 22 on the map. What do you suppose is in that building?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Is that you, Kinetic? Are you hiding in there? Cos I'm gonna smoke you out of whatever stinkhole you've bunkered yourself in, numbered or not.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Flameaxe wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's a building labeled by a question mark under 22 on the map. What do you suppose is in that building?

My drugs. Keep out.

EDIT: Restrict being the key word, Fritz. Eliminate my competition. :D

Brother, you cater to a....different demographic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Fritzler wrote:I am just saying that my vote is for sale, and it is for sale to whoever will get rid of the menace that is DGB.

*shakes first*

Fritz could only hope that he could make it so no one in his glorious city would even talk to her. He had to make sure that if she ever came public with those photos, that all her credibility would be shot.

If you're serious about this, I could kill her during confirmation.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Sun May 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Depends where you start. I'm guessing you're at the bar eh Ludi.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:21 am

We each picked (a) player(s) in pre-game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:40 am

Chronopie wrote:So who did you pick?

You. Please check the QT for further instructions.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Who do you think Kinetic and I recruited, Yosarian?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:Not a VI, not someone who has an uber-controversial playstyle, not someone who's too high profile either. Day 1, I'd expect you guys to go for someone who's reasonably skilled but who can fly under the radar without really being noticed, one of the good but quiet players that never really get run up on day 1.

Very good. Who in this player list would correspond to that archetype, in your opinion?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:02 pm

I can tell you that we both recruited and now are waiting for players to confirm. If we had not recruited, it wouldn't matter how many confirmations this game had, we would stay in pre-game until both of us had submitted our player of choice.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:46 pm

In succession I, both mob bosses tried to recruit Seraphim, and only the first one to send his action succeded.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Who has played extensively with Kinetic? We need an expert.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #14) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Kinetic has been my rival ever since 24 mafia, a game that ended very badly for me. Yosarian and Kinetic stole the game from my perfect plan because townies were too dumb to listen. Since Pooky, the mod at the time, did not send vanilla PMs, me and 2 other players came in the game about 30 pages deep into the game when we were prodded. I said that we were confirmed town. Everyone else, particularly the scum, disagreed. Yosarian was made director of CTU. Jack Bauer died. New York was devastated. But Kinetic was the one who made many personal attacks against me. I did not forget it, Kinetic. This game is very personal. You are the one player that I wanted to beat in a fair contest out of everyone present. This is a golden opportunity for revenge. I am invested into this one.

I can tell you that Kinetic has an even bigger ego than me. He fancies himself something special. He's logical to a fault. He would bet his eggs on someone he knew, like Lugi said. He would likely try to get one of the top players early on; beating me to the punch for Yosarian or Seraphim. He may not have played with his choice of target, but he has certainly seen them play. Perhaps someone from Wheel of Time, a game he not only modded, but followed, analyzed, and seen through 100+ pages.

In any case, Kinetic and I will battle for who we think the other will recruit in subsequent days so as to ascertain a leg up on the other. Chronopie and Fritzler are pivotal players in this sense. We must balance subtlety and attrition in our strategy, for choosing too timidly will forbid us from having a presence in the influence of each day's lynch, but choosing too aggressively might cost us getting behind in numbers. There are likely unrecruitable power roles, cult doctors or limited vigilantes in this setup, so a failure doesn't necessarily mean we attempted to recruit someone already picked by the enemy. We have all these things to take into account when making our decision.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #15) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Herodotus wrote:It might work differently in this game. We might have to lynch/kill X players from a given cult to eliminate them, regardless of their total number.

You have to kill everyone. As long as we have one solitary VI in our camp, we will watch over this town and do as we please while you sleep.

Chronopie wrote:Not entirely sure why I'm a pivotal player in this sense. Do you know something
I Don't
? :shifty:

Top tier players with peculiar professions. We want power roles in our organization too, and if the player in question is a strategic threat, the deal is only juicier.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #16) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I have no qualms. Please choose, Kinetic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #17) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Kinetic, shall we have a gentlemen's agreement to not talk about the map, our abilities, our communications and the details of our roles as mob figures?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Kinetic wrote:I'm going to go with:

Fritz
DGB
and either Chronpie or Yos, leaning toward Yos right now

As your first recruit. Reasoning after your three.

So your plan is to lynch one of these 3 players?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:08 pm

You realize that you just parroted back to me the players I pointed out in #95 and added DGB to the happy family.

So by picking those players, I assume that you chose a new player. I for one went through the posting history of every player I wasn't familiar with. I've documented the promising ones extensively when I was approached with the possibility of being lieutenant, before the game thread was even up.

This makes your plan a waste of time.

For the sake of the agreement we had, I will nominate Fritzler, Chronopie and ThAdmiral for yours.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:19 pm

I don't claim him. Hang the Fritzler if you wish.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #21) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:52 am

I thought the fakeclaim was obvious, since the professions are completely separate from the traditional mafia roles.

As for saying that Kinetic and I had already recruited at the beginning of pre-game, it's very simple...we want first dibs. Even in a pool of 25 players, we wouldn't delay our choice to risk being the late end of a doublepicking.

And we weren't assigned random members. We're having way too much fun guessing each other's choices for that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #22) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Magister Ludi wrote:I've reread Kinetic and ABR's opening post in this game. They're weird, both talk about 'choosing' the right side in the war and 'joining' them.

Haha yeah. We like flavor and this type of thing gets us more emotionally invested.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #23) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:17 pm

I've never even played with Xvart, so I assume you all think he is Kinetic's recruit?

The only QT I have is my clan's QT titled "Alberto Rampage Family Loyalists", what nonsense.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #24) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey Kinetic, what did you call your QT?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #25) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:
ooba wrote:I thought we weren't mentioning town reads?

meh. Not sure how much good that does. They're going to recruit someone, after all, and we all know that town reads have a very short expiration date in this game no matter what.

I really, really want to find a scum today. I know that Mr. Flay does his best to make his games balanced, but IMHO, despite his best efforts, all the cult games of his I've been in have all been balanced against the town pretty significantly; it's just hard to create a cult game that isn't balanced against the town. We're probably going to need a lucky break here to have a decent shot. If sharing town reads improves our odds of finding and lynch a scum today, and thus wiping out a whole scum group, then it's worth the risk.

You've played with me for a long time. You know Kinetic and I well. Who do you think we would pick?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #26) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Herodotus wrote:@Albert: Do you have daytalk? Assuming things are symmetric between you and Kinetic, I may have a lead, but I'd rather not elaborate until you've answered.

:neutral:

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Kinetic, shall we have a gentlemen's agreement to not talk about the map, our abilities, our communications and the details of our roles as mob figures?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #27) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Cecily, I noticed that you haven't said anything about xvart, except a question you asked him the one time you mention him at all. And then you instigate doubt all over DGB's content. But you also say that the case is strong. So, what about the case? Or is it just a pressure vote?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #28) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Woahhh I'm tired and that post didn't make any sense.

Let's try this again. Are you in line with DGB or not? Your vote is with her but your mouth isn't. You talk about her being "respected". So what do you think about Yosarian and Chronopie?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #29) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Magister Ludi, would you prefer to play as town, as part of my team, or as part of Kinetic's team in this game?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #30) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Unaware of it, we'll see who runs this town come nightfall. Good night Ludi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #31) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Seriously? The hooker was a trap?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #32) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Eh whatever, so much of this game is luck. Alright before I go to sleep, let me say that I seriously think that Kinetic recruited Yosarian first. Please go after Yosarian. Kinetic, I'm glad you're back playing mafia and we're going to play at least another game together so I can properly defeat you. G'nite.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #33) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:13 pm

"One lucky vig, does not a great player make."
-Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #34) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:00 am

Mod: Prod populartajo
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #35) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:47 pm

So....anyone looking for a job?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #36) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Nice of you to join us. Goodbye now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #37) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Save poor xvart, Kinetic. Make up some wifom that will make the unvotes go away...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #38) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Honestly we don't know
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #39) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Flameaxe wrote:
DGB wrote:Players that don't like the xvart wagon are welcome to pile their votes on MLudi.

I could live with this.

But you're still voting cobblerfone?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #40) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:05 pm

WIFOM
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #41) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:45 pm

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
Better run, better run, faster than my bullet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #42) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:56 pm

OH NO HE DIDN'T
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #43) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Woah my sarcasm-o-meter is blowing up!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:06 pm

DGB and lullaby are friends.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:59 am

Zdenek wrote:DGB, fair enough.

No. She is actually friends with spring and letting that bias her opinion.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 am

Kinetic wrote:ABR, question for you:

I agree to no other discussion of our roles, but I just am curious about something. Did Flay ask you for two options for recruit or only one?

You should agree to no discussion of our roles point blank period.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:30 am

Kinetic wrote:I see... hmm, I only ask because I got my second choice... I wanted to know if you got your first choice or second choice. Because I'm starting to wonder if perhaps its because you picked what was my first choice.

Was your first choice one of the three that you said might be my recruit?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:09 pm

You call me ABR instead of Albert and expe-
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Yeah I do actually. Thanks bro.

Still don't trust you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:55 pm

FOS: Tanarin
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm

What's up Lady Lambda!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 am

Battousai wrote:We aren't getting anywhere... I didn't want to use this ability yet, but I guess I have to

Pardon: Xvart

There, now xvart can't be lynched today. Those voting him needs to switch their votes, preferable to Ludi.

Nice.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:54 am

Battousai, what's the flavor for the pardon?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:02 am

DGB, les malfaisants ont contrecarrer nos plans.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Oooooh Porochaz getting owned by a girl!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:49 pm

I think he recruited Yosarian or ThAd.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Look at them casually making conversation. Not really saying anything of importance, just quoting each other, replying one-liners. It's very cute. And it's very scummy.

ThAdmiral wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:For the sake of the agreement we had, I will nominate Fritzler, Chronopie and ThAdmiral for yours.

ThAdmiral wrote:

Question to everyone:

Does anyone think either of ABR or kinetic would have been ballsy enough to put their recruitment pick in their 3 that they suggested to each other?

For the record I don't think so.

Everyone will think I'm WiFOMing or w/e, so I won't add analysis. I'm merely pointing these things out. You look at the, discuss them hopefully, and draw your own conclusions. I just find both of these things mighty suspicious.

To wifom you back, do you think I would be ballsy enough to bring it up if I was his recruit?

Kinetic wrote:Absolutely.

ThAdmiral wrote:Cool.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Didn't we discuss this already? Why are you wasting time?

No, we actually haven't heard from Albert who he thinks Kinetic would have picked night zero, or vice versa. There was that fun little WIFOM thing they did with each other ,but that was them "claiming" their own targets.

Anyway, we do have limited time, but it's not like we have limited posts; it dosn't cost the town anything for me to ask questions. Why are you opposed to me asking the scum some questions?

For Yosarian, the above seemed strange to me. He cares more about my answers than Kinetic's answers, and says it's because I like to talk a lot. That may be true, or it may not.

So those are who I think Kinetic recruited.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 am

Nobody Special wrote:Google is your friend. I honestly expected more from you. Unless you're purposely mudslinging, in which case, get bent.

My list will be coming later in the day.

Hey NS, what do you mean?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:41 am

Herodotus wrote:@Chronopie, Albert, and Kinetic: Has either CR played with Chronopie before? If so, link to game(s) please?

I don't remember.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Let's move this along now, shall we.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Why do you clowns always wait until the last minute to make a decision? Bankable deadlines, helloo?

Guess I'll coordinate my team from Goofbash

Don't peak DGB.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 pm

This game is on a real-life timer. Twenty-two days of inanity.

Peace is an achievable dream, yes?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh hai Kinetic let's shake hands for the press

Goddamn I can't wait to be killing people
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 pm

I'm taking control of the town PRs right now.

I want several vigs under my umbrella by tomorrow.

DO NOT DISTURB ME WHILE I EAT MY CREAMPUFFS

:o
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:56 pm

DGB seems like a reasonable woman.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB seems like a reasonable woman.

Don't make her mad guys she is town
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 am

Woah hold on a second there, isn't Magister Ludi the other cop?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Yo guys, springlullaby is a Kinetic scumbag. I have confirmation of this by guilty investigation.

I want Kinetic dead more than anything, help me with this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yo guys, springlullaby is a Kinetic scumbag. I have confirmation of this by guilty investigation.

I want Kinetic dead more than anything, help me with this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:44 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@DGB: Why are you playing so differently from previous game I've been with you? Your play is starting to remind me of when you where an SK in that one game I forgot the name of :(.

Each game has an atmosphere. I soak it up, I add my own spices. The last person to meta me was ABR. He made a huge case with tons of quotes from several games. I realized I couldn't argue against it, and had to accept my lynch. He was dead wrong, I was town. You can stop the insinuations.

To be fair, your play was horrid :wink:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:52 pm

It's not House. Springlullaby knows who it is.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:41 am

What is your proof, Kinetic...?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:28 am

It's your word vs. the word of DGB, and you're confirmed scum. Guess who will win?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Nooo not Katsuki!!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:13 pm

sting of injustice lol!

YOUR MOM FEELS THE STING OF INJUSTICE BWAHAHAHA- ahh I can't do this anymore, it's not the same after meeting you. You're too nice a person :(
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:Lose faster.

Here.

DrippingGoofball

Let's Katsuki's cult LURK 4 WIN$... oh, we can't lynch cultists, we have to politely wait for claims while the wagon fritters away and NS & Yos start the vote/suspicion wagon on the hard working unculted.

Bravo Kinetic! Bravo ABR! May the best one win.

You know how to bold your name lol what are you trying to prove
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:50 am

GOGO LYNCH SCUM
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:17 am

Magister Ludi wrote:Yeah, DGB, I think we do have bankable deadlines.

I'm not sure why people are waiting for a fakeclaim though, everyone has the same role whther they are cult or town, if someone is cult they still have the same exact role from when they weren't cult. So a claim really solves nothing and is detremental if we wind up not lynching that person (re: xvart) because we outted a power role for no good reason. I'm not sure why people are waiting around expectantly for something that makes no difference.

Just one minute.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:53 pm

GG for me.

Katsuki saw my cult QT during Goofbash so I recruited him to avoid Flay having to replace him.

I have no regrets.

Good luck Kinetic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Katsuki you suck at mafia bro
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Yup
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:50 am

You're tired, it's saturday, go sleep some more dear DGB
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:21 am

springlullaby wrote:Well that's neat.

ABR, did you try to recruit me?

I ll try to get as many replies in as possible before day end.

I tried to recruit ThAdmiral last night, why?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 am

bah, go Kinetic!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:24 am

Yos >.<

GG.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3694 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 am

In post 3689, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 3680, Magister Ludi wrote:Flay, whats your next game?

War in Heaven III

:cool:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3695 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:22 am

To be fair, I didn't show Katsuki my QT. I went on his laptop into my QT, and closed the window. When Katsuki tried going onto his QT menu, it saved my QT to his QTs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”