Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Fritzler »

/confirm

I am seriously thinking about ignoring the mafia in order to pass a law restricting exotic dancers in the city. DGB is a menace.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Fritzler »

I am just saying that my vote is for sale, and it is for sale to whoever will get rid of the menace that is DGB.

*shakes first*

Fritz could only hope that he could make it so no one in his glorious city would even talk to her. He had to make sure that if she ever came public with those photos, that all her credibility would be shot.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Porochaz wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's a building labeled by a question mark under 22 on the map. What do you suppose is in that building?

My drugs. Keep out.

EDIT: Restrict being the key word, Fritz. Eliminate my competition. :D

Brother, you cater to a....different demographic.

You obviously havent seen BBM's breasts.

I have 3 words for you: buh buh BAM

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Fritzler wrote:I am just saying that my vote is for sale, and it is for sale to whoever will get rid of the menace that is DGB.

*shakes first*

Fritz could only hope that he could make it so no one in his glorious city would even talk to her. He had to make sure that if she ever came public with those photos, that all her credibility would be shot.

If you're serious about this, I could kill her during confirmation.

I am never not serious about silencing DGB. She is a stripper, who exemplifies sexuality for all our young girls to idolize. We can not let this happen, it is against the natural order, and God's will. I will make it my mission in office, to ensure that our girls will not grow up to be like that harlot.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Sun May 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Magister Ludi wrote:As your local resident Cop, I cannot allow you to do that. You see, there are the winds of change in the air. A new set of rules run this townn.

I here-by make legal stripping for payment. It is the natural way of... um.....of life.

Also, fritzler, you sped last Sunday. That will be $2200 dollars. Court date in 8 minutes.
Hahahahaha, you do realize the city council decides your pay don't you?

*creates and passes a motion the halves the pay of only Ludi, then expunges the record after talking to the chief, so that no more cuts will happen*

If anyone else has anything they would like to do to help improve our community, we recently freed up some money in the budget. Let me know if you have any suggestions, I would like the members of our fair community to help improve it, in any way possible.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sun May 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Chronopie wrote:
Fritzler wrote:I am just saying that my vote is for sale, and it is for sale to whoever will get rid of the menace that is DGB.

*shakes first*

Little did he know, DGB wasn't the only one with some Photos

It was true, the local photographer had an entirely different batch of photos that Fritz didn't want to get out. Photos that could prove that Fritz was in near constant communication with an....unsavory element of the population. He wondered whose photos would cause more harm. Probably the set that DGB had, but only for the hypocrisy factor.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #174 (isolation #5) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Fritzler »

Hey guys, checking in. I will only have sporadic access until Friday, sorry.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Fritzler »

I just walked a mile so I could get cell service, and post in this game. I just want everyone to know that.

So, the list posted that I agreed with the most belonged to DGB. Everyone who posted me as a choice has pretty much never played with me. I never live until the endgame, I rarely live three or more days. I am a horrible, horrible choice. I realize this sounds entirely too defensive, but I am town (for now), so I will be honest.

I do want to talk about we plan on doing when Xvart close to a lynch. Making someone claim in this case doesn't work, since everybody has a claim ready. So, we will just WIFOM them to death (but like, a good WIFOM).

Vote: Xvart
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #254 (isolation #7) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Yosarian2 wrote:
I really, really want to find a scum today. I know that Mr. Flay does his best to make his games balanced, but IMHO, despite his best efforts, all the cult games of his I've been in have all been balanced against the town pretty significantly; it's just hard to create a cult game that isn't balanced against the town. We're probably going to need a lucky break here to have a decent shot. If sharing town reads improves our odds of finding and lynch a scum today, and thus wiping out a whole scum group, then it's worth the risk.
I have played one double cult game before, the town won, because late in the game the cults have
To start focusing on each other.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #323 (isolation #8) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Zdenek wrote:
Xvart wrote:
Seriously? You are going to argue semantics and syntax with me over this? They are the same thing in intent. The obvious point of my post was he was diminishing his level of play and/or being self deprecating to allude to/show how unlikely it was that he was recruited; and it was done at a time when he had very little if any support of actually being lynched. So now the real question is are you recruited and just using the classic scum tactic of arguing semantics to look like you are participating?

Xvart, I took your use of the word diminishing to mean that you thought he actually started playing worse as a result of it being suggested that he was recruited, as opposed to just being self-deprecating. I think the two things are quite different.

Xvart wrote:
Zdenek - why are you still voting Fritz? And can you explain the reasoning behind your original strong recruit target list? I think I see some logic behind it (however flawed it might be) but it seems inconsistent so I'll let you explain first.

I am voting Fritz because I think he was a reasonable choice to be recruited. He was also self-deprecating about his play. In an earlier post he told us that he walked a mile to get cell reception to make a post, but his most recent post was quite casual. I don't mean any of this to be damning, but it certainly doesn't give me a reason to think that he wasn't recruited, so my vote stays.

As far as my list goes:
I removed Bunnylover, bvoigt, Cecily, Cobblerfone,, Raudhr, Dry-Fit, Nobody Special and ThAdmiral because of newness or my experiences playing with them. I should note that I kept Ludi because I thought he was an alt.

I removed Katsuki because Ludi removed him for being too volatile.

I kept people with positions in the town that seemed like they might come with abilities that could be useful. I am aware that Mr. Flay said that their wasn't necessarily a relation between game role and town-position, so this was essentially an arbitrary way to reduce the list. I made a judgement call to remove the doctor at this point. That left me with

Fritz L. R. Hernandez, City Councilperson
Herodotus Greco, Corrupt Cop
Mr. Sam Ludi, Corrupt Cop
Charles "Chaz" Poro, Business Owner
Ms. Spring Lullaby, Banker
Anahito Xvart, Teamster

This was just a starting place for me. I did not intent it to be a list of the only people I would consider lynching.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #324 (isolation #9) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Sorry about that previous empty quote, it doesn't mean I agree with everything (or even anything) that Zdenek said, but that I am having trouble posting from an iPhone.
Zdenek wrote:
Xvart wrote:
Zdenek - why are you still voting Fritz? And can you explain the reasoning behind your original strong recruit target list? I think I see some logic behind it (however flawed it might be) but it seems inconsistent so I'll let you explain first.

I am voting Fritz because I think he was a reasonable choice to be recruited. He was also self-deprecating about his play. In an earlier post he told us that he walked a mile to get cell reception to make a post, but his most recent post was quite casual. I don't mean any of this to be damning, but it certainly doesn't give me a reason to think that he wasn't recruited, so my vote stays.

:roll: Sorry for not having to walk very far everytime I post and/or because I think I am not a very likely cult target early in the game. It isn't like I have ever won an award for the most Night 1 deaths.

Porochaz wrote:^ There should be more votes on this guy.

I think he is just an idiot, and not necessarily scum.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #385 (isolation #10) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Flameaxe wrote:Going a few pages back, expect something soon. Apologies for the delay, blame my boss for a shitty schedule. :D

Why is no one dead yet? I must have blood, so I can give the people what they want. Only then, can I be re-elected.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #438 (isolation #11) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Yosarian2 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
populartajo wrote:yosa:

Cobblerfone wrote:VOTE: Popular Tajo

I don't think I'm allowed to say why. But he's a "doctor". I'd recruit the doctor even if he weren't guranteed to be a "role-doctor".

this screams vi rather than recruited scum, agree?

Dunno, as newbie scum I would do that kind of "look I'm a newbie" too. It's a hard call to make.

except the difference here is that recruiters wouldnt go for newbies.

Yeah, the whole "scum probably wouldn't recruit newbies" wifom stuff is a very valid argument, and it's the main reason I'm not voting cobbler right now.

I'm telling you, read through his posts with the thought that cobbler is a legitimate retard. It makes his posts make SOOOO much more sense.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #489 (isolation #12) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Fritzler »

populartajo wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Herodotus wrote:And I'd rather not see Ludi, in particular, pushed too hard, because he's a newbie and may look scummy even as a townie if he's pressured.

Herodotus wrote:
Cobb wrote:Okay, I think Yosarian might be the other recruit.

Cobb wrote:the
other
recruit.

Easy mode on?
UNVOTE: Spring
VOTE: Cobblerfone

yeah, easy mode on.

Vote: Herodotus

everyone, thoughts of this

I think everyone is forgetting idiot =/= scum (in both cases)
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #493 (isolation #13) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Fritzler »

So guys, I am going to claim: I am not a vig, and I am going to travel every single night, in the hopes that I find something in one of those buildings that gives me a vig kill.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #518 (isolation #14) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Fritzler »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Fritzler wrote:So guys, I am going to claim: I am not a vig, and I am going to travel every single night, in the hopes that I find something in one of those buildings that gives me a vig kill.

Is that how the buildings work?

I don't know, but I hope so.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #539 (isolation #15) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Nobody Special wrote:
Kinetic wrote:Are you scum? Do you want to be?

I'm not scum.

Let's look somewhere else, NS is clean guys.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #591 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Fritzler »

I just have trouble believing that anyone would recruit Yosarian, the "most likely" recruit/arguably best player on a make or break night, instead of waiting until another night.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #630 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Nobody Special wrote:

*shakes first*

I am going to address this tomorrow. Stay tuned. But I very much expect you to hold up your end of the bargain. Do we have a deal?

It entirely matters on how you address it tomorrow. I expect...the utmost discretion.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #725 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Fritzler »

Claim vig seems pretty sketch to me. I mean, if I were a vig, I wouldn't claim, because it would guarantee that I get recruited and the scum get a kill.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #737 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Fritzler »

I think Batt is just making up abilities at this point, but it is pretty hilarious.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Mod: Neither of the Scum Teams start with a factional kill, correct? The only way they gain a kill for their faction is if they recruit a killing role?

Hahahahaha, you're not going to get an answer.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #791 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Unvote, Vote: LL

That was like a text book case of overreaction, plus I don't like the way she treated Prozac. It was mean.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #820 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Fritzler »

We should put 10 more votes on LL to test Batt's ability. Let's go.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #822 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Fritzler »

What, do you think we were both recruited by the same cult team the same night, and that we would both be so obvious of our connection despite the fact that we have both been playing mafia for at least 4 years? If so, you are denser than I thought.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #855 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Fritzler »

Kinetic wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oooooh Porochaz getting owned by a girl!

I have questions about one of the facts you seem to take for granted in this sentence.

What
Exactly
is your problem?

Your email is curious, as it clashes with your persona here.
Hahaha, that is pretty funny. I never noticed that.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta

If that is not applicable:

Lady Lambdadelta
Xvart
Chronopie
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #879 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Fritzler »

Battousai wrote:Though, I'd be willing to put anyone under 1.3 posts in place of Tajo.

Battousai wrote:Fritzler 21 1.4

Holler.

Yosarian, re: your point on LL, it is true, I am finding the odds of her being recruited rather low right now, however I don't think she is acting very town either.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #931 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Yosarian2 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
xvart wrote:I'm thinking Chrono is Kinetic's recruit.

Say ABR's recruit?

(nods) I'm really liking Xvart's chances of flipping scum here.

I think LL is not acting pro-town, but I agree.

Unvote, vote: Xvart
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #964 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Fritzler »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I just wish we'd go back to lynching xvart. We are derailing ourselves.

Good point. Why is xvart dead yet?
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1030 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Fritzler »

We desperately need a lynch today, can we please get 5 more votes on xvart?
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1088 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Kinetic wrote:I know what your ability is DGB.

I'll burn your house down.

:)
MAYBE HE RECRUITED THE OTHER PROSTITUTE!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

FOS: FLAMEAXE

YOU SIR, ARE HIGHLY SUSPECT
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1146 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Fritzler »

It is, but we just need a lynch, and I hope we get one over the next two days.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1175 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Fritzler »

Why is no one dead yet?
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1293 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Fritzler »

I was going to vote for Chrono but regret it, but now I don't have to. Wonderful.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1295 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Fritzler »

I don't think either are scum. Middle of the line player.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1308 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Well, I love the unintentional hammer as much as the next guy.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1360 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Fritzler »

VOTE: Yosarian

More to come after the weekend when I am no longer on an iPhone.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1456 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Yosarian2 wrote:Dripping goofball, you know, I specifically asked you to not do your kamikaze thing this game if you are town.

It's not a good move. I don't fully understand how this game is balanced, but even if cult fail to recruit 50% of the time, we basically have to lynch cult every day just to keep up. We can never afford to waste a day.

My prediction is the cult can kill or recruit. Late game, they are going to kill, because they are unsure of who has been recruited, and they will aim for the other team.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1478 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Fritzler »

populartajo wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:DGB, can you stop trying to kill yourself as town? I mean, as much as your suicide bombing tactics are enjoyed, (hint: they aren't) I would like to keep my town reads alive thank you.

why do you think this is DGBtown?

While I think it is stupid for her to do this as town, if she did this as cult she would belong on a short bus.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1500 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Herodotus wrote:The following six people should each state which of them are most likely to have been recruited:
Bvoight, Fritzler, Flameaxe, Ooba, Porochaz, Populartajo

I die too often, flameaxe flakes too often, ooba and bvoight suck too much, so I am going with porochaz and populartajo.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1507 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1512 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1564 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Can we get a deadline? It is apparently the only way we are capable of lynching someone.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1572 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Hey guys, I just found out that I am going camping tomorrow for 10 days (I was ordered), and I think I will get phone service out there, and thus internet, but if you never hear from me again, that is why.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1636 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Why am I voting yosarian? It is a stupid vote.
Unvote, Vote: Cobblerfone

I am not convinced that he is scum, but I am convinced that the game will be better without him.

xvart wrote:
Cobblerfone wrote:
xvart wrote:
I'm only interested in lynching Cobble or DGB today. I believe both are lying cultbags.

If DGB is cult how is she lying if she literally said she's cult?

Nice misrep. Do I even need to respond to this?

Yes.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1642 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Herodotus wrote:Warning: role speculation here.
Seraphim has hinted that he's a rolecop.
Seraphim is a "junkie", and Ooba is the only other "junkie".
So Ooba has a good chance of also being a rolecop.
Kinetic has claimed to have seen DGb's role PM. Either he's lying about that, or he has a rolecop ability at his faction's command.
The rolecop ability could be innate to the CR's, or kinetic may have recruited Ooba.

Or he could have recruited the other dancer.
Or he could be a lying scumbag.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1649 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Fritzler »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
A. Targeted Yos last night and
B. Found out information
I can confirm A and mostly confirm B. There is the off-chance I was roleblocked but I don't think I was.

What? Either you were roleblocked and got no information, or you got information. How can you not be sure?

This is a pretty flavorful game, I wouldn't be that surprised.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1671 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Porochaz wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
we're lynching one of flameaxe, fritzler, ooba, porochaz, or populartajo.

I forget, why exactly are we limiting a lynch down to a list you, from what I can tell, arbitrarily came up with? Why exactly should I be following your lead here?

Queue post from Hero saying your scummy for thinking that.

I mean that is a pretty solid list. I am sure he spent hours painstakingly compiling that list.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1696 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Fritzler »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Herodotus wrote:
We're limiting the lynch to the list I arbitrarily came up with because my guilty result was on one of the people from that list.

Wait...what?

Are you saying that you are a cop with a guilty, but you aren't going to tell us who you got a guilty on?

What the heck is going on in this game? Did everyone get "must talk in overly cryptic terms" as a post restriction or something?

I feel left out without a posting restriction of either being an idiot or being an idiot pretending to be a spy.

I am not moving my vote until he confirms who he got a guilty on.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1742 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Unvote, Vote: Prozac

Nothing ele to say.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1748 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Fritzler »

ToastyToast wrote:Is he at L-1?

He was, until someone grew a vagina.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1766 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Fritzler »

I am not voting till I hear anything from Hero.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1804 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Fritzler »

I honestly believe that seraphim did not know he was blocked, and thought it had to do with Yos's target. I mean, don't all the cult members have abilities anyways? Why lie about your ability?
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1891 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Fritzler »

Honestly, I think bunnylover could be scum. Is kinetic bold enough to bus his own recruit?
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2079 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Fritzler »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Well, considering that it's almost 90% certain that someone tried to cult recruit Andrius N1 and FAILED, it's not likely.

If that's true, could be ABR. ABR is going for quality recruits, Kinetic is scraping the bottom of the barrel? Maybe players have a choice to die as town, or join the cult? Andrius would die as town.

I don't see that as feasible, it is too easy to break, all townies would just have to agree to die as town to make odds way better for town.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2110 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Hi. As a small time politician, my vote is for sale. Who should I vote? Why should I vote them? What will I receive in return for letting you dictate my vote?
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2146 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Fritzler »

Maybe you tried to bus someone, and then recruit them? Hmmmmmmmm
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2175 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Battousai wrote:That's L-1 so...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Katsuki

See you all in the morning.
Haha, fail.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2177 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Fritzler wrote:Hi. As a small time politician, my vote is for sale. Who should I vote? Why should I vote them? What will I receive in return for letting you dictate my vote?

Bump
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2191 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Fritzler »

I will give Katsuki a chance to claim before I drop the hammer.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2281 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Fritzler »

Vote: Katsuki

Will someone please end this god forsaken day?
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2378 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Fritzler »

HAMMER! HOLLER!
Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”