Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.

It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.

How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.

Here's the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims that only the strong shall survive... but the theory of competition says just because you're strong doesn't mean you win.

The other guy may in fact be the favorite. The odds may be stacked against us. But what the odds don't know is that this isn't a math test.

This is a completely different kind of test. One where passion has a funny way of trumping logic.

So before the game begins, just remember, out here, the results don't always add up!

No matter what the stats may say, no matter what the experts may think, or what the commentators may have predicted, when the race is on ALL BETS ARE OFF!

Don't be surprised if someone decides to flip the script, and take a pass on saying uncle! And then suddenly, as the old saying goes, we've got ourselves a game.

It is not our darkness that most frightens us.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

There are numeral factors that contribute to the challenges that we face today, tomorrow, and each day beyond that.

Alone, we are but human, but together we are the will of humanity.

We have within us, unique from anything else on this planet, the undying tenacity, the reckless hope to face down each challenge with vigor.

If one of us shall fall, another will take our place, and another, and another!

This is our cause! Life! Be it one life or a billion, its all the same!

This body is only a shell. You cannot to touch us. You cannot harm us. We are not afraid.

JOIN US! THERE IS HOPE!

Joseph "Kinetic" Camisano
The Hope of the People
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Kinetic »

You have lived in fear. You have lived oppressed. You have lived under the rule of tyrants and despots.

And should you wish to continue, Rampage will be certain to oblige you.

He promises to continue the status quo. To make you remember that your children aren't safe. That your doors need to be locked. That if you don't follow his rules he will make you regret it.

But there is another way.

We can make a better future.

You've seen the marks on the street.

We can make a chance. Together.

There is always Hope.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's a building labeled by a question mark under 22 on the map. What do you suppose is in that building?

Curious...
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I'll take no credit for that. Perhaps a surprise left by our predecessor?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Kinetic »

Spring: My avatar has been the Blue Lantern symbol for Hope for about a year and a half, maybe close to two years now.

Thus, maybe if you re-read my previous posts now with that in mind you'll understand the brilliance of it.

Go ahead.

Have Hope.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Kinetic has been my rival ever since 24 mafia, a game that ended very badly for me. Yosarian and Kinetic stole the game from my perfect plan because townies were too dumb to listen. Since Pooky, the mod at the time, did not send vanilla PMs, me and 2 other players came in the game about 30 pages deep into the game when we were prodded. I said that we were confirmed town. Everyone else, particularly the scum, disagreed. Yosarian was made director of CTU. Jack Bauer died. New York was devastated. But Kinetic was the one who made many personal attacks against me. I did not forget it, Kinetic. This game is very personal. You are the one player that I wanted to beat in a fair contest out of everyone present. This is a golden opportunity for revenge. I am invested into this one.

I can tell you that Kinetic has an even bigger ego than me. He fancies himself something special. He's logical to a fault. He would bet his eggs on someone he knew, like Lugi said. He would likely try to get one of the top players early on; beating me to the punch for Yosarian or Seraphim. He may not have played with his choice of target, but he has certainly seen them play. Perhaps someone from Wheel of Time, a game he not only modded, but followed, analyzed, and seen through 100+ pages.

In any case, Kinetic and I will battle for who we think the other will recruit in subsequent days so as to ascertain a leg up on the other. Chronopie and Fritzler are pivotal players in this sense. We must balance subtlety and attrition in our strategy, for choosing too timidly will forbid us from having a presence in the influence of each day's lynch, but choosing too aggressively might cost us getting behind in numbers. There are likely unrecruitable power roles, cult doctors or limited vigilantes in this setup, so a failure doesn't necessarily mean we attempted to recruit someone already picked by the enemy. We have all these things to take into account when making our decision.

Part true, part bias, part misunderstanding.

24 Mafia, god, how long ago was that. That was literally my first game on Mafiascum, way back in the day. I hope you know if I said anything I didn't mean it, but I understand the rivalry and will work to live up to it.

As for my ego. Meh, perhaps. I'm not a good judge of that, although I do think I'm better than the average bear.

Its true, we will battle behind the scenes, however the balance in this game that I find so intriguing is the battle we will have in the thread as well. As others have stated its in our best interests to target the other person's recruits if possible, and the town's best interests to try and kill one of us dead as quickly as possible, or failing that to get recruited by the bigger cult. This makes an unrecruitable role doubly bad though for town. Unrecruitables HAVE to play for the town WC no matter what, but if they are ever outed, its also in the town's best interest to lynch them for fear they are one of the other's cults. And it makes it in the cult's best interest to out such a player to get them lynched, its a plus no matter if its a town PR or the other cult's choice.

The town, hopefully, will understand that I am not beheld to their wishes, and may just flat ignore them, either because I don't want to say something or perhaps not discourage them from jumping to the wrong/right conclusions. I only mention this because ABR will do the same. I would hope not to have to be the one to speak up and say his being coy is not evidence either way for the argument at hand.

Since everyone has joined the game now and confirmed, we're just waiting on Flay to start the game officially, but I suppose this is about as good a time as any to present a plan for the town, if they would indulge me.

Its a simple plan, one that benefits the town in some way, and also forces both myself and ABR to divulge some information, perhaps that we wouldn't want to.

The rules are simple, myself and ABR will choose, let's say 2-3 people that we think the other has recruited. From that pile of 6 people we decide the lynch. Myself and ABR can alternate on who goes first, and I don't anticipate this plan working beyond say the 3rd or 4th day (Although I suppose we will evaluate that strategic choice day by day), as things start to get dicey, but for the early game I think its a good idea to lower the choices into a more manageable number, and give some good WIFOM bait to anyone so inclined.

IF ABR agrees, I can go first today on who I think his 2-3 picks are, and he can follow me, and we can flip tomorrow, etc, if we are both still around.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Who has played extensively with Kinetic? We need an expert.

Doubt you'll find one, for two reasons.

1) Most of the people who know my play-style well aren't here, save you and maybe a couple others.
2) I haven't played or modded a game in damn near a year. And since that time I've gone through my first year of law school. I joined this game specifically to see if my playstyle has changed drastically or not, and if the addition of law school logic (heh, you'll understand the oxymoron that is if you've been there) has aided or hurt my game.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I'm going to go with:

Fritz
DGB
and either Chronpie or Yos, leaning toward Yos right now

As your first recruit. Reasoning after your three.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Kinetic, shall we have a gentlemen's agreement to not talk about the map, our abilities, our communications and the details of our roles as mob figures?

For as long as it suits me as such, I can agree to that.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:I'm going to go with:

Fritz
DGB
and either Chronpie or Yos, leaning toward Yos right now

As your first recruit. Reasoning after your three.

So your plan is to lynch one of these 3 players?

My plan is to listen to your three choices.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Kinetic »

A waste of time? Nah. I'm glad you did so much work though. It makes an interesting contrast in styles.

I added DGB mainly because everyone knows your animosity. You need one day, and I think you can buy that with a DGB recruit. People might start to eventually notice your lack of movement toward DGB later in the game, but that would be too late for you, once you've chosen her and gotten to day 2.

Fritz feels like he fits your mold of the ideal player. Your interaction earlier felt... rehearsed somehow, and I immediately felt my attention fall onto it.

Yos and Chronie were wildcards. I felt like you threw Yos out there earlier to get his name out, and Chroniepie's interaction earlier was equally interesting. Add to that your use of Yos as part of your "24 hate" made some interesting comparisons with the game you're putting me on. But at the same time, I feel like that would be too high profile for your first recruit. I think you want him day 2 or 3 though... Curious curious.

As it stands, ThAdmiral and DGB are the only two "unique" players from our list, but that actually bothers me more. I'm wondering if you did that on purpose, with that meaning your recruit could be Chronie or Fritz (who you picked) or Yos (who you left out).

My gut is saying Fritz or DGB right now, and if I had to choose, I'd go with Fritz being your choice.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I think I'll do that. I'd vote him, but I think we have to wait for the game to start first.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Kinetic »

xvart: I really need to stop apologizing to players that lost games I was in on the opposing side. I definitely just read GoT end game again, that was about the last game I played here too.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Kinetic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I will claim now.

I'm a whore.

If I'm recruited by mobster A, mobster A will fail, and I will instead by added to mobster B's group.

I have untreated STDs, herpes, HIV, chlamydia, crabs, body lice, and the brothel's bed bug population is kept in check by snakes and gila monsters.

Great claim for someone already recruited.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #14) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:I've reread Kinetic and ABR's opening post in this game. They're weird, both talk about 'choosing' the right side in the war and 'joining' them.

Haha yeah. We like flavor and this type of thing gets us more emotionally invested.

Yea, we both had a lot of fun with those I think. I know I did :).
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #15) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey Kinetic, what did you call your QT?

Something akin to nonsense, but I'm unsure how the hiding of the QTs work, so you might be able to find it if I gave a name out.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #16) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Kinetic »

My god I've been on this site nearly 4 years. What the hell. We are totally having a site-wide party on my 4 year anniversary. The place? This thread. Who's invited? Only those alive. So, EVERYONE has gained a survivor condition until July 9. Everyone alive in the game totally gains an achievement, and I'll even design something you can put in your sig saying "I wuz here".
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #17) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Kinetic »

Cobblerfone wrote:To explain in short: I'm unrecruitable.

CLAIMED UNRECRUITABLE PLAYER!!!

LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF HIM PLEASE!!!

Also,

Albert B. Rampage wrote:For the sake of the agreement we had, I will nominate Fritzler, Chronopie and ThAdmiral for yours.

ThAdmiral wrote:

Question to everyone:

Does anyone think either of ABR or kinetic would have been ballsy enough to put their recruitment pick in their 3 that they suggested to each other?

For the record I don't think so.

Everyone will think I'm WiFOMing or w/e, so I won't add analysis. I'm merely pointing these things out. You look at the, discuss them hopefully, and draw your own conclusions. I just find both of these things mighty suspicious.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #18) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Absolutely.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #19) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Kinetic »

Cobblerfone wrote:
Xvart wrote:Cobble - care to elaborate on flavor behind your unrecruitableness?

It might hint too much at the role I have. I like your latest post.

UNVOTE: Xvart

His role: Claimed Cult Recruit.

Oops, did I say that?

ABR is kicking himself for choosing you, isn't he?

ABR
: Why did you choose Cobb?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #20) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Kinetic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Cecily wrote:Does DGB have a habit of not actually giving reasons? I mean, everyone seems to respect her, but I don't actually see a lot of content.

Have faith that I have a very evil master plan spread over the next few days.

In this greater meta-plan, who we lynch today matters for one reason only, a reason that you will find out tomorrow.

VERY IMPORTANT:

If anyone has an anti-recruitment power, USE IT ON ME. Feel free to lynch me on Day 3 after the plan is explained to everyone.

I have an anti-recruitment power DGB. If I use it on you, you can't be recruited by anyone else. :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #21) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Kinetic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kinetic wrote:I have an anti-recruitment power DGB. If I use it on you, you can't be recruited by anyone else. :)

^^^ SCUM SLIP ALERT

Slip? I was talking about the power to recruit someone. Its anti-other peoples recruitment. lol. I think. It would be weird if the people I recruited could then be recruited by someone else, although now that I think about it, I never did ask Flay about that. DGB, since I recruited you, just ask Flay if you can be recruited by someone else.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Kinetic »

I KNOW WHO ONE OF THE RECRUITS IS!

Shhhh

Ok I'll tell you. Its Xvart. You got me. Just lynch him already please.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #23) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Hey, I'm here a lot. Just don't have a lot to say. I figure I know who your recruit is likely, but even if I say something about it the town doesn't care.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #24) » Mon May 30, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm so glad I recruited DGB. She's doing so well right now.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #25) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Kinetic »

For anyone who hasn't played with DGB yet, let me explain her methodology.

First, she purposely acts irrationally, sputtering out random things, and while she has internal logic for why she does it, she will never explain it to you.

Second, she watches how people react to it. If you react by asking her what the fuck she is doing, she thinks you're scummy. If you disregard her inane ramblings, she thinks you're scummy. If you do anything but what she tells you to do, she thinks you're scummy. If you approach her with logic, she thinks you're scummy. If you do anything but what she expects you to do, she thinks you're scummy.

Thus usually the target of her attack and relative noobs are found scummy by DGB in most games. The only way to get off of her scummy radar is for her to be distracted by another shiny... er I mean scummy player. However, if you ever make a semi-useful post again, she will instantly remember you and be all over you again.

Thus, is how DGB plays.

Obviously, I'm scummy for stating it all, but then again, I'm already confirmed scum so.... :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #26) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Kinetic »

Xvart has the chapter image for Mat as his avatar. Of course he's awesome! DGB, is there any chance we can keep him in the game one more day?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #27) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Kinetic »

Nobody Special wrote:
Fritzler wrote:I am just saying that my vote is for sale, and it is for sale to whoever will get rid of the menace that is DGB.

*shakes first*

Fritz could only hope that he could make it so no one in his glorious city would even talk to her. He had to make sure that if she ever came public with those photos, that all her credibility would be shot.

I am going to address this tomorrow. Stay tuned. But I very much expect you to hold up your end of the bargain. Do we have a deal?

In other news, I have fully caught up, and I see no reason to move my vote. I'm quite happy with where it is currently.

If I have happened to have missed any questions aimed at me, please do ask me again.

Are you scum? Do you want to be?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #28) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Kinetic »

Herodotus wrote:After two games with her, I'd like to think that was false.

Ah, the Stockholm Syndrome is settling in nicely isn't it. Soon you'll read DGB's ramblings and REALLY THINK what she says makes sense.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Kinetic »

populartajo wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Really would like you to answer my question, Tajo. Why are you so keen on trying to get me to leave the confirmed scum alone?

As far as I can tell, there's nothing anti-town about me asking them questions. You attacking me and actually voting for that really seems odd, like you're either trying to fake a reason to suspect me, or else you're trying to prevent me from getting reactions from the cult recruiters.

YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS TO CONFIRMED SCUM TO TRY TO APPEAR HELPFUL.

THEIR ANSWERS ARE FULL OF WIFOM AND SHIT. PRETENDING THAT THEY CAN GIVE YOU INFO IS ANTITOWN.

WHAT VALID INFO DID YOU SINCERELY THINK YOU COULD GET?

YOU ARE CULT.

Get him! Call him out! Yea! Take those lemons and throw them back at life! Burn life's house down!

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:...I'd expect Kinetic to be trying more gambits if we were close to lynching his recruit.

He tried to muddy my good name for no reason, did he not? Is that not a gambit of sorts? Don't say no right away, think about it.

Also. tajo is not cruitscum.

You have a good name? Since when?

Nobody Special wrote:See, you're assuming you have a good name to start with.

I LIKE THIS KID! HE'S SAYING WHAT WE'RE ALL THINKING!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Kinetic »

BTW, no matter what DGB's plan is tomorrow, I'm going to rail against it as if its the worst thing in the world, and that the town should NEVER, EVER, EVER follow it.

I expect you all to take that as reverse psychology to accept her word as gospel, like the sheep you are.

Because what I really want is for you to follow DGB. Because either she is completely wrong (which is likely) and will lose for the town, or she is going to be working for me. Because there is no chance ABR will recruit her. Except, because of that, he might, and I know for certain DGB will really try to lose if she's on ABR's team.

So either way, I win.

Please. Listen to DGB. Follow her. If you do, I can't lose.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Kinetic »

ABR, question for you:

I agree to no other discussion of our roles, but I just am curious about something. Did Flay ask you for two options for recruit or only one?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:ABR, question for you:

I agree to no other discussion of our roles, but I just am curious about something. Did Flay ask you for two options for recruit or only one?

You should agree to no discussion of our roles point blank period.

I see... hmm, I only ask because I got my second choice... I wanted to know if you got your first choice or second choice. Because I'm starting to wonder if perhaps its because you picked what was my first choice.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:I see... hmm, I only ask because I got my second choice... I wanted to know if you got your first choice or second choice. Because I'm starting to wonder if perhaps its because you picked what was my first choice.

Was your first choice one of the three that you said might be my recruit?

You don't answer my question and expect me to answer yours?

Guess.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Do you prefer Albert? I've always called you ABR, but didn't realize you preferred something else. No reason we cannot be civil.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Kinetic »

WOOT! Awesome, so that means I can't die today, doesn't it. Thanks Batt.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Battousai wrote:We aren't getting anywhere... I didn't want to use this ability yet, but I guess I have to

Pardon: Xvart

There, now xvart can't be lynched today. Those voting him needs to switch their votes, preferable to Ludi.

Nice.

You're thinking what I'm thinking aren't you.

Well, its not like anyone can do this tomorrow or the next day though. The optimum play for town is to lynch anyone who pardons someone unless there is a mod confirmation here.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Kinetic »

I can speak in gibberish too! El ipso goer in Do juu juu bees.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Kinetic »

Battousai wrote:Yos- You can vote him all you want, but when the hammer comes, the "governor" will intervene and he will be saved and we will be screwed out of a day phase.

That's, of course, if I was telling the truth. I wanted to add a bit of a spark since the game was getting a bit stale, even after trying to buy votes with sweet treats and naked pictures. What I got was reactions (though tbh, I didn't know what kind of reaction I would receive). The one that seemed to jump out was NS.

His kneejerk reaction was that I made xvart unlynchable for the rest of the game (which he then fos's me).

1) How is that role even balanceable? All it does is waste vig kills because anyone unlynchable must be killed, less the CR's recruit them.
2) If that role was in the game, why not vote me? I basically made someone the town found scummy enough to vote for, unlynchable. Even if I wasn't scum, you would think you wouldn't want that role in the game.

In all, I think NS was intentionally overreacting. Either to appear more townie and pissed at what I did, or because he thought xvart was recruited by the other CR and thought I just helped their faction.

unvote, vote: NS

Noooooo Not NS. He's my one and only chance to kill DGB during the night phase!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Kinetic »

YES LYNCH DGB! DO IT NOW! SHES GIVEN UP ON LIFE!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Kinetic »

Ooba is going to definitively find that both Albert and myself are scum.

He might quote the first post to do so, or the multiple admissions from the two of us.

I'm impressed. Here I thought we were being subtle.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Kinetic »

Lambda, who are you?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Kinetic »

That's not what I meant Lambda. Who. Are. You?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oooooh Porochaz getting owned by a girl!

I have questions about one of the facts you seem to take for granted in this sentence.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Kinetic »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oooooh Porochaz getting owned by a girl!

I have questions about one of the facts you seem to take for granted in this sentence.

What
Exactly
is your problem?

Your email is curious, as it clashes with your persona here.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Kinetic »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:A couple of things about my e-mail:

1) It's my brother's
2) Did you even bother googling the name? Do you watch 24?

I did. I knew who Mr. Palmer was. Googling the name, however, doesn't change the fact that it is a man's name, even if it is the name of a character from a show. Add to that, googling the "email address" provides multiple hits of other forums where the email was used by someone claiming to be a "David". Surely you two aren't the same person, hence my question "Who are you". However, if you WERE the same person, I think it would be relevant to this game that you were lying about a lot of things. Mafia is a game of trust in many ways, and this is a very odd thing to explain.

It's all very odd is all, and I didn't make any claim one way or the other as to what it was. I simply said it was an irregularity, and that is what it is. If you read more into it than that, then perhaps you are misunderstanding me. The very fact that my simple bringing it up, with virtually no commentary from myself sparked this much of a reaction SHOWS how odd an irregularity it is.

I personally have never shared an email address with anyone, and really don't know anyone who ever has, at least since the 90s when you could only have like 3 email addresses per family. I'm not trying to "drag your name though the mud", in fact I was very reticent about bringing it up when I discovered it, and thought about simply PMing you about it, but as we're in an ongoing game I felt that might be improper.

Also, I'm scum. Didn't you read the front page?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Kinetic »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If you want to know my life story and why my brother's email account is assigned to this account, you can PM me. It's not game related.

Stop being an ass, and play the fucking game. Who did ABR recruit? You should be looking for that because it helps you as much as it helps us to have his recruits die.

I'm not being an ass, calm down. I noticed an irregularity, I pointed it out. I didn't claim you were lying about your explanation, nor do I make that claim. The fact that you're getting so bent out of shape about this says more about it than anything else.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Kinetic »

O god I love this. This is even better than one of my patented name claims. Please, get 100s of useless results. I mean, seriously, at BEST there are two people who MIGHT respond to this that knows SOMETHING, and they won't name themselves. Who in the world could really know ANYTHING.

What are these names going to accomplish?

hahahaha

Carry on. I mean, haven't you realized yet? If you do not kill one of Albert or myself today the game literally becomes a choice. Either choose between myself or him. We will both recruit faster than you can lynch, even assuming you get one every night thereafter. There is no amount of killing roles or unrecruitables that could stop that without greatly effecting the actual gameplay.

Day One is the day of the town.

Day Two begins the day of the cults.

Run your town as you will, tomorrow, your only hope becomes to hope you get recruited and not lynched by the other side so you can provide more numbers for your team.

Dance little puppets. Soon your strings will be cut.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Kinetic »

Bunnylover wrote:
You act as if your only enemy is town.

Are you claiming to be part of another scum group in this game?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Kinetic »

I have a new keyboard which I'm trying to get used to, so this will be part of my test site for that. :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I know what your ability is DGB.

I'll burn your house down.

:)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Have fun at Goofbash, wish it was occurring closer to the southern hemisphere.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Kinetic »

If we were both at Goofbash we totally could have done that in real life Albert, would have been golden.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Kinetic »

ooba wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:So we're deciding to lynch one of the last players I'd pick as a cult-buddy?

I guess so ..

My work here is complete. :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Kinetic »

So, I have information for the town, but I'm unsure if they'll trust me with it. I'm pretty sure I know one of Albert's recruits thanks to one of my abilities. Is the town interested in learning more?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Kinetic »

BTW: DGB's power was to test people who were recruited at a particular location, but it is only useful on even nights. The fact that she "changed it" means she is lying for some reason.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Kinetic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:My plan wasn't "bollocks" - you didn't see it in action, and you know, neither did I but I believe it could have been really helpful.

I probably shouldn't bother, but Kinetic-scum's BS post above is not only wrong, contains a least 3 points that don't make internal sense or are verifiable inaccuracies.

I've seen your role PM DGB. I paraphrased it a bit, but that's your role. And now you're lying about it. I was planning to stop you by burning down the building that you told everyone to go to today, thus I didn't need to dissuade the town from following your plan, but now you're lying.

Why?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Kinetic »

DGB has (or had) an ability that allowed her to check the alignment of everyone at a location. It wouldn't tell her WHO was what, but it would tell her how many of X were there. It can ONLY be used on even nights though, hence, why she couldn't begin to reveal the plan until today.

I'm guessing here, but I'm betting her plan was to tell certain people to go to X location today, and then she would reveal the results tomorrow (day 3).

I know this was her ability because I've seen the role PM, and no I won't tell you how.

The fact that she is lying now about this being her ability is odd. I'm not sure if it means she is cult or something else, but either way she is lying.

When asked why I wasn't worried about this ability, like I said, I had a way to block it, or at least make the results very funny. (I'm not "exactly" sure what my ability would have done, but I'm sure the results would have been useless).
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Kinetic »

As much as you don't want to believe me, you know my motivation, defeat ABR. Once he's done, you couldn't trust me a wink, and even now I can understand you not wanting to take what I say at face value. But I want you to believe me that if I know something about Albert's recruit.

I'm pretty sure that's DGB right now because of the fact that she's lying out her ass. I know her role, I knew it yesterday. Her turn around is wrong. The only town reason I can think of her lying now is because she knew I figured it out and is trying to play it under the rug right now.

Now she's appealing to emotion to get you to believe her, but frankly I've seen DGB go down in flames like this before. I'm sure that's what pop is picking up on. If she isn't a recruit, don't believe me anymore, fine. But when she is proven to be I'd like you to realize that I'm playing the town straight when I have a strong lead on Albert's recruit.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Kinetic »

Congrats DGB, you've successfully tricked the town into believing you.

Town, get ready for gloating from DGB late game.

Point of Order: I never claimed DGB was part of the location grouping yesterday, I believe her plan was to push that idea TODAY since her ability can't be used until this night.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Kinetic »

Nobody Special wrote:I am catching up [note to self page 59].

These questions will likely be answered as I read through, but for myself, at least:

DGB, why did you unvote yourself, and vote Ludi?

Kinetic, why are you talking? No one's listening.

Albert, why can DGB post and you can't?

More thoughts as I read.

So, you claim "no one is listening" to me, by addressing me..., and then call for Albert to comment when he hasn't.

Hmm, sounds like you have a preference.

Why?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Kinetic »

springlullaby wrote:
@Kinetic
, why wouldn't you tell us how you found out DGB's PM? Does it matter really?

I'm sorry, I think you forgot that I'm in no way beholden to you. You can't pressure me at all, you have nothing I want. I'm telling you what I'm telling you because it serves my purpose, and I'm not revealing anything more because that doesn't serve my purpose.

I've told the town who one of Albert's recruits is. If you fail to lynch the fuck out of her, its your own damn fault.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Kinetic »

O, also, there is another scum group besides cult in this game, if you guys haven't figured it out yet. Additionally, one of its members gave it away. I'd point it out (again) but instead I'll just remind you guys and you can find him and kill him, kthx.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Kinetic »

You know what would be smart? A mass claim. That way you guys will KNOW all the power roles, and instead of using them to help you, be so paranoid and kill them all off :).
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Kinetic »

Mmm, paranoia.

I love it when its so nice and thick,
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Kinetic »

WTF. I prove DGB is scum and you lynch Poro? Good job. Now you're going to mislynch twice in a row.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Hunh? I'm confused, you think you're my recruit?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Kinetic »

OK, this is annoying as hell, but I'm going to come out with it anyway.

THERE IS ANOTHER SCUM GROUP IN THIS GAME!

The cults are not working alone.

I'm pretty sure Albert can confirm this, but if not, he needs to say something.

DGB is not my recruit, but I have CONFIRMATION that she is scum. If I'm wrong, I'll tell you all of my recruits.

Porochaz was NOT MY RECRUIT.

I'm POSITIVE that he KNEW that he would not come up as "my recruit" because he was never part of EITHER of Albert or my cults. I'm virtually POSITIVE that there is a scum group that is WITHIN the town, that has NOTHING to do with the cults. His "final post" was perfectly set up to frame me, and you're taking it HOOK LINE AND SINKER. It is distracting you from the game.

I BELIEVE that this group contains 2-3 of the following: Springlullaby, DGB, Bunny.

I've had this inkling since this exchange with Bunny on Day 1:

Bunnylover wrote:
Kinetic wrote:O god I love this. This is even better than one of my patented name claims. Please, get 100s of useless results. I mean, seriously, at BEST there are two people who MIGHT respond to this that knows SOMETHING, and they won't name themselves. Who in the world could really know ANYTHING.

What are these names going to accomplish?

hahahaha

Carry on. I mean, haven't you realized yet? If you do not kill one of Albert or myself today the game literally becomes a choice. Either choose between myself or him. We will both recruit faster than you can lynch, even assuming you get one every night thereafter. There is no amount of killing roles or unrecruitables that could stop that without greatly effecting the actual gameplay.

Day One is the day of the town.

Day Two begins the day of the cults.

Run your town as you will, tomorrow, your only hope becomes to hope you get recruited and not lynched by the other side so you can provide more numbers for your team.

Dance little puppets. Soon your strings will be cut.

You act as if your only enemy is town.

Followed by:

Bunnylover wrote:
Herodotus wrote:Someone you expect will survive. They can't easily tell who will in the future be a town read. To some extent they can't even reliably predict who will lurk.
And I'd rather see those who are contributing live, in general. Lynching lurkers means you're more likely to lynch scum, and it means that on later days, the survivors will be easier to read because they participated.

Your thinking that were hunting scum.
We aren't.
We are hunting cult.
Your also not considering the fact that cult number goes up as the day number goes up, while scum doesn't. Which means you can afford to lynch lurkers because on later days you can do what you said.
This isn't a scum game. Its cult. Their is a difference.

I'm, without a doubt, sure that Bunny is scum in one way or another. I'm positive that DGB is (as shown through previous evidence that has been disregarded). Porochaz was NOT my recruit, but please, analyze his play and find his buddies. They won't lead you to me, but they will lead you to scum.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Kinetic »

Finally, Porochaz's role links to "http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Goon".

First, it SAYS he was a mafia role. Second, have you EVER been in a game where mafia could be recruited? Third, even IF he could be recruited, he still is MAFIA.

Porochaz was not cult, but Mafia. There is another scum group in the game that he was part of.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Kinetic »

"Don't believe scum"

"I'm KINETIC'S RECRUIT"

Porochaz has reason to lie about that. Why the hell are you all believing him at face value?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Kinetic »

Bunnylover wrote:
Kinetic wrote:"Don't believe scum"

"I'm KINETIC'S RECRUIT"

Porochaz has reason to lie about that. Why the hell are you all believing him at face value?

To make you jumpy of course :D

Scumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscum
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Kinetic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Fritzler wrote:Is kinetic bold enough to bus his own recruit?

He's already down one recruit. Very risky procedure.

You know I'm not down a recruit, Poro was your scum buddy.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Kinetic »

I actually think Seraphim has an even better chance of being scum now, the fact that he has gone into trying to confirm parts of his role instead of proving who else might be cult recruited seems like an easy play that is much more likely to come from scum who want heat off their back than town.

xvart, its probably good if you read the thread, not only the role interactions, because you may have missed something in earlier pages.
~~~~

springlullaby last two posts are also bad. She is arguing about whose recruit she could be, as if by dispproving one of the recruiters or she could effectively clear her self of being recruited, when it only matters if you have been recruited.

What did you hope your question to alberts recruits (who do you think they are by the way) will accomplish, by the way, because to me it looks exceedingly pointless.

~~~~
What is this non-voting nonsence:
Battousai, Bunnylover, Fritzler, Seraphim, springlullaby, Tanarin, xvart, Zdenek

In a normal font, for the rest of us.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Dear Idiots,

DGB is Albert's recruit.

Poro WAS Albert's recruit.

Its possible that Albert missed a recruit.

I.E., if you lynch DGB, Albert probably loses.

In end game, I'm going to say, I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

Love,

Kinetic
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Kinetic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:But you should.

Do you have a better theory as to why both Kinetic and his recruits were so adamant that I'm in the other cult?

I have the advantage of knowing that I'm not culted... I just have too many STDs...
If you get my drift
... I KNOW, and you can only GUESS...

But even if you're guessing, you should be able to guess that if there are other Kinetic cult members around... THEY WILL PUSH FOR MY LYNCH.

Tajo.

Katsuki.

One of these is a Kinetic recruit pushing for my lynch.

DGB is claiming unrecruitable here.

This goes COMPLETELY against her calling for cult docs to protect her night 1. If she was really unrecruitable, she wouldn't have done that. That is, unless she was cult.

DGB is CULT. Stop listening to her and LYNCH her already.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Kinetic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Battousai wrote:DGB- Care to explain why your STDs scare off the recruiters? As that seems to be the straw they are grasping.

Hey I'm just a filthy, disease-ridden whore. That, I am. That's what happens after years of servicing the homeless and being paid in empty beer cans.

I'm not about to say anything that will re-assure the recruiters. I'd rather keep them in the lurch so that they crash and burn.

This way she can "claim" unrecruitable, but not actually be tied down to it.

I love the soft-claim DGB. It almost makes it seem like you're not lying no matter what happens.

But you are lying.

diescumdie
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Kinetic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:
Where was the failed chance they had to recruit you?

That's exactly what I've been trying to say in my posts, on this very page. I put down my scum hunting calculations, and that's when I realized that if Kinetic tried to recruit me and failed, then Poro might have been his only recruit, unless they can recruit on N0 and have a limited number of possible recruits? I don't know. I also said, I don't know anymore why Kinetic thinks I'm ABR's recruit, it may or may not be a failed recruitment attempt. If it did come from failed recruitment, then there is some weirdness in the recruitment mechanism.

Or Poro wasn't my recruit (as I've been saying all along), and he was Albert's recruit, and you're scum with him and are starting to see why my case is flawless?

Let me put it simply: There is a possibility of up to 3 recruits for each faction, Night 0, Night 1, and Night 2.

Poro was a recruit. At the very least we can agree on that, right?

That means, at most, one of the groups has only 2 members, assuming everything went hunky dory.

It is possible that there could be a mis-recruit for a number of reasons.

I claim that Poro was not my recruit, and further, that I have PROOF (that you don't believe) that DGB is Albert's recruit.

Thus, the reason I'm HAMMERING this point home, and not backing off it, is because I TRULY BELIEVE that DGB is Albert's LAST RECRUIT and that he will lose the game if she dies. I don't frankly CARE what I give away to get her lynched. If I am right, which I'm fairly sure that I am, then I can pretty much leave the game and let my recruits win it. There might be another faction, but once Albert is gone there is little that I can do to effect the game at all.

Frankly, after DGB is lynched, unless Albert miraculously has another recruit (which is possible) I'm pretty much useless. If I'm wrong, you won't listen to me. If I'm right, but Albert is gone, you have no reason to listen to me.

But I am THAT DAMN SURE she is scumscumscumscumscum that I'm OK with that.

LYNCH HER!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Kinetic »

Welcome back Albert, just in time to protect your recruit too! Iso me, you'll see it.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's your word vs. the word of DGB, and you're confirmed scum. Guess who will win?

You?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Bunnylover wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:If there was N0 recruiting, then Katsuki or tajo is still scum.

I can't decide which, though.

Tajo's pretty contaminated upon re-reading.

Can I have opinions from the rest of you, regarding tajo vs. Katsuki?

I can't see the forest from the trees. One of these two is scum. Maybe even both.

Bah.
I'm starting to rethink my town read on Katsuki.
But Tajo been tunneling you pretty hard.
I would say Tajo.

@Kinetic: Each recuiter should have a possibly 3 recruits (N0, N1, N2). We eliminated one recruit putting one of you at 2-3 possibility. Where is the logic in listening to you (who is confirmed scum) when the possiblity of you just trying to get a mislynch to happen so we end up in a situation where (town) can't win?
Even if DGB is ABR recuit, don't think so, lynching her would leave ABR with 1 recruit and therefore he's still alive.
Now the reason you want DGB to be lynch is because if she flips ABR recruit, THEN YOUR VICTORY IS CONFIRMED AGAINST HIM, assuming Poro was ABR recruit. You no longer have to worry about ABR as he will be down 2 recruits from you. You can even afford to lose one recruit. Now all you have to worry about is Town, while town is still worrying about ABR and yourself.
Now, unless you want to reveal how your cult recruiting work and explain to us how ABR will be gone forever if we lynch DGB, then I suggest you stop posting.

You're Albert's other recruit, aren't you.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Kinetic »

"You know DGB, Kinetic makes some interesting points, what is your response?"

"LYNCH ME, FUCKING HELL FGADSRDFGDSFBDSFVBFDGWRDVBFDZSGBERGRD JUST FUCKING LYNCH ME!"

"..."

"So, then DGB must be town."
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Kinetic »

I won't admit to something that is obviously a lie. Poro was not my recruit. If he was, I'd ask Flay to modkill him for revealing scum factions. Simple. As. That.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Kinetic »

For everyone who doesn't believe me:

DGB is Albert's recruit.

Neither of Pop or Kat are my recruits.

You're not going to listen to me and lynch one of them. Maybe when you realize DGB is taking you on a caper you'll realize I've been telling you the truth.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Wait, please, just lynch DGB. Don't lynch Kat. Please!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Wait, Albert, Katsuki is YOUR RECRUIT TOO! Damn whore is worse than DGB.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Kinetic »

(That was meant in jest ladies)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Kinetic »

(I don't think you're all whores.)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Kinetic »

(Just most of you)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Kinetic »

One more vote and Albert survives the day, come on guys. Listen to DGB. If she pulls this off despite being so scummy, Albert has a chance to win. Come on Come on.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Kinetic »

Hello,

As one of my last posts in this thread (barring "prod" checks) I'd like to make sure I get every bit of WIFOMmy goodness from this.

*breathes in* ahhhhh, well isn't that sweet.

First, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Second, I fucking told you Poro wasn't my recruit. Fuck you all who believed that.

Third, I must apologize to Lady. It has haunted me all these days the way I taunted you day one. It is OK for you to be a man pretending to be a woman. I'm sorry to have outed you like that.

No, actually, I'm sorry for continuing to joke about that. Really. Fuck, my sarcasm button is broken. I'll have to wait until endgame to be more sincere, sorry.

Fourth, shit, well I guess DGB wasn't Albert's recruit. Sorry.

Fifth, Thank you DGB for killing Albert's recruits.

Sixth, I still think there might be a mafia faction here, but I give fuck all for finding it because unless they can triple kill I doubt they can stop me.

Finally, in sum, fuck you all, the winning train is going THIS WAY. ALL ABOARD!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Should DGB's maximum wagon height include her self vote?

Just saying.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Kinetic »

ConSpiricy:

Simple: I'm going to win, you're going to lose, bend over and accept your new awesome overlords.

Slightly more complicated:

You guys get tor un around with heads cut off trying to find my recruits, while I laugh as you kill yourselves and I win.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

Don't you know, Kinetic is a noob who recruited Poro.

O wait...
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Making sure I don't need a prod here. Gogo.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Magister Ludi wrote:
Flay, I know this is unusual, but is there anyway you can force Kinetic to post more than a 'prod dodge' post once every couple of days? Town has no in game recourse to force him to post more (can't lynch), and he has no motivation to post at all (he's doing fine seemingly), and as town we can't get any headway into that slot at all

I'll answer this for you. NOPE. Part of the role is loose posting requirements. Guess what, I'm going to leverage them.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Can I come out in favor of a mass claim please? :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Kinetic »

Herodotus wrote:@Magister: I gave my results already, in this post on Day 2.

HAHAHAHAHHA Balls of steel man. Balls of fucking STEEL.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Ah, this mass claim went so well. I really love this town. <3
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Kinetic »

Not lurking. Wait, yes I am. :D.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Kinetic »

Amrun wrote:Okaaay the fun has arrived.

The fun has not read. Wheeee.

The fun quite frankly has no idea what is going on. Someone give me a quick what-I-need-to-know summary?

Its very easy. You've already lost, I've won, now we're just waiting until the game is over. I'd suggest lynching whoever they tell you to, because not only does it not matter, but they haven't been right yet.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Nobody Special wrote:
DGB thought I was town, so why would she block me as town? So I killed her.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I feel that I need to weigh in on these tense talks.

My feelings are expressed best by this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbq_1Wy70rE
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

EVERYONE IS SCUMMY!

hahahahahahahahaha.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Kinetic »

Kinetic wrote:EVERYONE IS SCUMMY!

hahahahahahahahaha.

I've got an idea. Why don't you lynch someone on both sides of the scummy debate, and whoever comes up scum you kill everyone on that side? :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Herodotus wrote:The vigs could even claim their targets in advance.

I like this idea. Do this please.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Nobody Special wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Herodotus wrote:The vigs could even claim their targets in advance.

I like this idea. Do this please.

...get out.

Awwww.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Hey, so, do you guys want to just surrender to me yet? :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Kinetic »

Good game everyone. :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Kinetic »

O, the game isn't over, I'm just an asshole and want you all to think that. <3
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3603 (isolation #109) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Kinetic »

ggs all around.

For everyone to know:
Recruits
Night 0: Yos
Night 1: Ooba (Failed due to ML JK)
Night 2: DGB (Failed, don't know why)
Night 3: Xvart
Night 4: Batt (Xvart: Hero)
Night 5: ML (Xvart: Hero) (Batt: Ooba)
Night 6/Endgame: NS (Xvart: Voight) (ML: LLD) (Batt: Amrun) (Yos: NS)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3604 (isolation #110) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Kinetic »

Flameaxe had me caught, didn't want to target him.
Cobb had me confused, as he was targeted by other people, but I didn't want to recruit/kill him.
Hero had me scared, so I had him blocked.
ABR: Ha, you should have gone with your gut, I had Yos all game.

Cult MVP: Yos
For surviving when we should have lost Day 1 and Day 2, and for protecting xvart from getting lynched at a pretty pivotal moment in the game.

Inadvertant Cult MVP: ML
For protecting Yos from NKs on two days while town, and for making Yos "Confirmed Town" during our most scary moments.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3612 (isolation #111) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Kinetic »

Well, while ML protected Yos, at the same time I was cursed and couldn't recruit another until the end of Night 3. You guys were so close to beating me, and with so much power it might have slipped at any point.

The mass claim REALLY hurt town, because I already had Batt recruited, and I was able to dance around some of the other claims.

Cobb should have claimed vanilla. I almost recruited him and since Yos was locked and xvart was an RB I had to personally perform the recruits, so I'm pretty sure Cobb could have one-shot the cult if I tried.

I think xvart/dgb could have locked me down to stop me from recruiting. If DGB/xvart blocked me and ML continued to block Yos, then we'd have lost as we would have been unable to recruit.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3613 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Kinetic »

There was a lot of dualogy to the roles, and you guys should have realized that sooner. DGB/Xvart, LLD/Voight, ML/Hero, I thought Flame/Cobb was another duo, which was why I gave so much credence to Flame's not claiming. Pop/Darox, didn't see any duology with Spiro, which was why he was a good lynch target, but now I realize that he duoed with Cobb, and Flame actually hurt Spiro's claim by not claiming vanilla.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3617 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Kinetic »

With as much power going around, I believe Flay had to be vague or else town would have crushed one cult. With two going around it would have been close, but with ABR crushed so quickly without the vagueness I'd have been crushed.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Kinetic »

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/BrKS82BGAfb

Scum thread. You can see, much lols ensued.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Flay said that making the recruit after the first night was dangerous, thus I tried to make Yos do it. ML fucked that right up.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Kinetic »

"Vigs are running rampant through the town. Batt killed 4 townies BEFORE he was recruited"

lol
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Flay's summary of my play style is awesome:

"Oh man, I'm loving Kinetic's flip from "HOPE" to "FUCK YOU". :lol: Especially since it's still 3 vs. 16, not even counting White Flag..."
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Kinetic »

The cohesion of our team was just me and Yos trading shit and then me praying I made the right choice by taking a risk on him. I knew I needed a good first recruit, otherwise things could go down the shitter fast, and I was scared he'd be too obvious. Then I thought that might work in my favor, so I went for it.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3665 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Kinetic »

ooba wrote:@This game
- Kinetic recruiting ML in the end was a nice touch.

I agreed with what someone else said that Vigs should get the protections. ML was a risky play, but if I grabbed him I could afford to out ML as cult to ensure the last vig recruit. And with that, I could literally throw everyone out and still win. If you read the thread you'll see I had it worked out. From that play worst Cult could do was a draw.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 3689, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 3680, Magister Ludi wrote:Flay, whats your next game?

War in Heaven III

O SHI..!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3693 (isolation #121) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Kinetic »

War in Heaven II, the game that made me want to KILL a player in a game for being so bad (and the rest of the town following him).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”