HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Good evening.

The elephant in the room: Claiming colors may or may not confirm groups. It definitely will pinpoint whenever you gain a power if players from your color group also die, putting an immediate bullseye on your back. My opinion: No color claiming period.

Someone feel free to say if they see more to this mechanic. I notice it says the colorless faction know of each color, so they can fake claim being in each group.

Hi, Jedo.
Record:
Town: 1-0
Scum: 0-0
Other: 0-0
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Townslip noted.

Voidedmafia wrote:Why not? Afraid you'll be outed as the colorless aka scum?

Vote: Glass
Voidedmafia wrote:EBWOP: Crap, completely missed the part where HotDog said he didn't want it.

Still, I'm voting you, Glass. and redoing
because I forgot the end tag.

Apparently, having Glass and I disfavor claiming meant something to you, yet you still choose to correct a vote towards Glass. Explain this situation.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by HotDogs »

She agreed with my post, saying we shouldn't color claim. That should have been your clue right there. Even then, why did you only vote/suspect her and not me as well? (I was expecting you to say she was an RVS vote)

The townslip is not directed at you.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:03 am

Post by HotDogs »

Vote: Voided

Remember thinking he was scum yesterday. Was gonna talk to my other head but he hasn't returned my calls so I'll go with this for now. Let me go see if I can remember why, I swear it was on the first page somewhere.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:04 am

Post by HotDogs »

HotDogs wrote:Townslip noted.

Voidedmafia wrote:Why not? Afraid you'll be outed as the colorless aka scum?

Voidedmafia wrote:EBWOP: Crap, completely missed the part where HotDog said he didn't want it.

Still, I'm voting you, Glass. and redoing
because I forgot the end tag.

Apparently, having Glass and I disfavor claiming meant something to you, yet you still choose to correct a vote towards Glass. Explain this situation.

Oh yeah, here's why.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:08 am

Post by HotDogs »

... Yeah, sorry, didn't realize he was at L1, I was skimming the thread and missed it. This is why most people bold it when someone gets to L1.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:13 am

Post by HotDogs »

Voidedmafia wrote:...yay.

Out of curiosity, what was your color?
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Glass wrote:UNVOTE: hiphop
Until ghostlin says what he is going to say i don't want a lynching to occur.

If only I had been paying attention at the time I would've quick hammered so fucking fast.

Guess I'll wait on Ghost then...
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Ghostlin wrote:Before anyone lynches anyone, and I just got back from a con so I've not read the hiplop case yet--I've just received information about actions performed during a night phase targetting me. Should I share?

Basically he came in waved info in our faces when we got someone to L1 and then left. Am I the only one who thinks this was an elaborate way to derail a wagon?
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:58 am

Post by HotDogs »

VOTE: Hiphop

I'm tired of waiting.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:07 am

Post by HotDogs »

You're scum, we're waiting on Ghostlin who made it sound like she was going to drop a load of info and then Ghost vanished. I'm tired of waiting so I'm gonna lynch scum.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:08 am

Post by HotDogs »

hiphop wrote:I am hoping that if I play enough games, people will catch on.

They will catch on... and blacklist u.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 am

Post by HotDogs »

My other head apparently isn't posting vur much. He hasn't spoken in our Hydra QT either. Nevertheless, can I get a vote count so that I know who to hammer? lol jkjkjk I'm not gonna hammer (R we at L1? Idunknow) until I actually reread but it'd be nice to have a vote count so I know who to look at the most.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:25 am

Post by HotDogs »

Vote: Jedo the Jedi

STOP! Hammer TIME!
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Gee, hammering one scum and helping lynch another is really scummy. If Jedo flips scum then I have to be colorless.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Jedo the Jedi wrote:Criticize my choice all you want, but it doesn't seem like HotDogs was really pushing either of those lynches. He just pops his vote on there, maybe with a comment or two. It's not overly town looking to me, even though they both flipped scum.

I'm the member of this hydra that made the first 2 posts in the game. I was unable to come online for a while and talk to my partner. I can say that we were looking at Voided D1. The second lynch - I was absent so I won't speak for that. As for why my partner may have been non-pushy: I signed us up for this game so he likely didn't want to deal with tackling this all on his own without having input from me as well.

HotDogs wrote:Was gonna talk to my other head but he hasn't returned my calls so I'll go with this for now.

Wuzzuuuuupp?????

Based on that very list you provided Jedo, I can see you being mafia. Voided was pushed until his true colors (err, colornessless) showed. The second guy who I keep forgetting the name of was likely bussed because you (assuming you're mafia as well) couldn't let history show that you never voted the flipped scum.

Jedo the Jedi wrote:I really don't understand all the stuff going on with hiphop. I've read the ISO, I've read it in context, and it doesn't stand out to me. Then again, I didn't see anything suspicious about Voided and the town was on the money with that one. Apparently, I'm not very good at seeing the micro-slips which are indicative of scumminess.

I'm down with scrutinizing the lurkers and those who just plopped their votes on hiphop with no explanation.

As activity boomed this day (May 30th), you begin to show signs that you may attach on to the wagon. Now mind you, hiphop was at L-2 at this time.

HotDogs wrote:VOTE: Hiphop

I'm tired of waiting.

Rather than attack us as you said you would for people voting with no explanation, your next post is:

Jedo the Jedi wrote:
vote hiphop L-1

You chose to join the cool kids instead of scrutinize. Assuming you're scum, I can see you making these exact moves in order not to come across as defending hiphop since he was going down regardless. You didn't want to ruffle our feathers and completely forgot your own idea to question people who more or less were bandwagoning.

I like our vote.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by HotDogs »

For reference, this is the list I'm talking about:
Jedo the Jedi wrote:Leis voted Voided, but not hiphop. (Potential bus of one scum, but don't want to dwindle numbers too much by bussing the other.)
hiplop, Rhinocke, Jedo do not vote Voided, but vote hiphop. (The reverse of the above.)
xvart, SC, Hotdogs, Glass vote both. (Potential bussing of both scum buddies.)
Meransiel votes for neither. (And not much more, for that matter.)
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by HotDogs »

HEY MUH UDDER HEAD POSTEDED!!!!!

I hammered Voided bc A) didn't know it was a hammah! B) remembered thinkin he was teh scumz.

Turnz out i was teh rites.

Then I voted teh Hiphop musik bc I thought he was teh scumz.

Turnz out i was teh rites againz.

Now I'm votin teh Jedi bc I tink he be scumz yo.

WHERE AS... Stranger Coug is tunneling on meh for teh dumb dumbz. If the game is still goinz after teh JEDI MASTAH'S DECAPITATION, din I will places mine votes on teh Stranger Coug. This could change if he ever decided to buy teh brainz from teh brain store but he don't seem want no brainz so it prolly won't happen.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by HotDogs »

HotDogs wrote:HEY MUH UDDER HEAD POSTEDED!!!!!

Hello. My counter part in this hydra has posted.

I hammered Voided bc A) didn't know it was a hammah! B) remembered thinkin he was teh scumz.

I hammered the player who's name is Voided because A) I did not realize at the time that my vote was the hammer. B) I recalled a moment earlier in the game where I had believed him to be scum.

Turnz out i was teh rites.

It turned out that I was correct in my suspicion of Voided.

Then I voted teh Hiphop musik bc I thought he was teh scumz.

I voted the player who's name is Hiphop because I believed them to be aligned with the colorless faction.

Turnz out i was teh rites againz.

It appears that once again I was correct in my analysis.

Now I'm votin teh Jedi bc I tink he be scumz yo.

I am currently voting the player who's name is Jedo the Jedi because I also believe he is aligned with the colorless faction.

WHERE AS... Stranger Coug is tunneling on meh for teh dumb dumbz. If the game is still goinz after teh JEDI MASTAH'S DECAPITATION, din I will places mine votes on teh Stranger Coug. This could change if he ever decided to buy teh brainz from teh brain store but he don't seem want no brainz so it prolly won't happen.

It now appears that Stranger Coug is ignoring all logic to tunnel onto me in the thickheaded pursuit to make people believe that I am aligned to the colorless faction. If the player who's name is Jedo the Jedi receives enough votes to be lynched and that lynch does not end the game then I will vote for Stranger Coug. I may decide not to vote Stranger Coug if he were to start using his brain but I do not predict that he would do such a thing.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:05 am

Post by HotDogs »

StrangerCoug wrote:Some attention-paying would have been nice. Why did it not occur to him to check the count? I don't care who it's on; sloppy hammering is a sign of inattentiveness and inattentiveness is a scum tell in my book.

So you believe we didn't realize our scumbuddy was at L-1? - We paid no attention to his status?
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Meransiel wrote:But the post you pointed out in
#383 is very telling. And NOT of scum. Basically a "point fingers in all directions" due to pretty believable uncertainty.

Dude... okay. Let's go over that again.

Jedo the Jedi wrote:I thought about that...

Here's my processing:
Leis voted Voided, but not hiphop. (Potential bus of one scum, but don't want to dwindle numbers too much by bussing the other.)
hiplop, Rhinocke, Jedo do not vote Voided, but vote hiphop. (The reverse of the above.)
xvart, SC, Hotdogs, Glass vote both. (Potential bussing of both scum buddies.)
Meransiel votes for neither. (And not much more, for that matter.)

Which is the most likely to be?
(Also, this is all assuming there is only three scum. In a 13-player game, there has to be one group of four, and it could easily be the scum.) I'm sure either Leis or Merans are scum. If we think Leis is more likely, I will gladly move over there.

He's down by two buddies and wants to know where the town's mindset is so he can
manipudip
it. He's using an absolute qualifier, the word "sure" in regards to you or Leis being scum. This drives the point that he's going to totally ignore play and commentary and base his scumhunting on voting patterns. It's nothing more than a distraction to also get the town to follow him in doing the same, because I'm sure he'd have liked for his choice of words to be ignored and only for us to focus on voting patterns.

Now, reread the part of my case where I quote him ignoring the vote made against hiphop and instead put hiphop at L-1. That combination doesn't seem to come from scum to you? Come on, man, town needs to sweep this damn game.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Mer..
Jedo the Jedi wrote:I'm down with scrutinizing the lurkers and those who just plopped their votes on hiphop with no explanation.

HotDogs wrote:VOTE: Hiphop

I'm tired of waiting.

Jedo the Jedi wrote:
vote hiphop L-1

He's been due for a prod so I await his response to these last 2 pages.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Mer do you want to join this wagon or not? If you strongly feel Jedo is the wrong move, just say so.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Well first off, this isn't the head that placed the vote on VM. Second, if you actually look at the first couple posts in our iso, you'll see the root of our suspicion towards him. You're talking to Kise by the way. No disrespect on my end, buddy.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by HotDogs »

I'm not rolefishing at all, but I want to point out that no town colors have died until before this phase. You have no action-supported evidence so I'm equally unconvinced about your case with Jedotown. His non-posting IN THIS GAME kind of seals it for me.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Jedo the Jedi wrote:If you are town, it would still be helpful for you to post your thoughts for us to analyze tomorrow. There's still time until the mod posts the death scene.

Seriously, this guy is scum. Scummy scummy scum scum.
Record:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”