Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #159 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Mod edit: I'm editing this into the next post for ISO purposes.
Last edited by TheButtonmen on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1277 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Fate »

@Yos: LOL MD THEORY LAND BUT STILL:

You have two choices:

A potentially roleblocked Ether (unless she's a vig who gives a fuck), thats ALIVE to scumhunt during the day

Or a dead Ether.

WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?

"hurr durr how could I know ether would die at night?:

HOW COULD YOU KNOW WHO WOULD SUBMIT THE KILL?

YOU WOULDNT KNOW EITHER. BUT YOU COULD GUARANTEE A TOWNS SURVIVAL THROUGH THE FUCKING NIGHT.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1447 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Fate »

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1499 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Fate »

Well that's a hammer.

We're town, so yeah.

We can take it to MD afterward, but what AGM has said is right.

If I'm Reck and talking to Dram outside of the game, and we're talking about strawberries and how much we love them.

But then IN A MAFIA game, Dram says she hates strawberries, is it modkill worthy to go "I TALKED TO YOU OUTSIDE AND YOU LIKE STRAWBERRIES! YOU LIAR VOTE: DRAM?"

No?

I used RayFrost' personality, which I got more insight to in an Aim conversations, to come to a conclusion about his alignment yes. Not once was this game referred to or talked about.

I find no fault in the way we handled it, but we'll see what TBM says. If he REALLY had rather force replaced us both (confirming us as not scum together among other things), then I'll apologize for handling it this way.

Mastermate's hammer was premature and stupid. Maybe TBM will reset the VC or something. You will now be in LyLo tomorrow, good luck.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1501 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Fate »

I don't save my AIM logs, you'll just have to take it on my honor as a Mafia player with over 50 games on this site that we did not talk about this game.

Kdca shut up. We didn't ruin anything for anyone. I POSTED what happened and lead us to this point in time, and you decided to flip out like a child and whine and vote us, and NOT play to win.

Well you got a town lynch on someone who was your highest townread, confuckingrats.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1503 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Fate »

You wnat to call me a liar you do it to my fucking face RIGHT NOW.

BECAUSE THE REASON I DONT SAVE AIM LOGS ANYMORE IS FUCKING PERSONAL AND SETS ME OFF TO NO END.

YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS ALL JUST A SCUMACT TO FUCKING LYNCH YOU? BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT AIM CONVERSATIONS? YOU REALLY ARE GOING TO INSULT ME THAT MUCH?

SHUT THE FUCK UP EQUINOX. YOU BETTER BE SCUM FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING GOOD.

THERES NOTHING TO BRING UP WITH THE GODDAMN MODERATOR IN MY OPINION.

RAYFROST CAME TO ME AND START RANTING AND INSULTING MY PLAY, I FUCKIN EXPLAINED TO HIM IT WASNT PERSONAL MY DRUNK POSTING AND TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I USED THAT INFORMATION TO DEDUCE A TOWN READ ON YOUR SLOT.

I HAVE NO REGRETS OR ILL FEELINGS ABOUT THAT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1509 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Fate »

I have nothing more to say Equinox.

You respect my play so little you think I'd lie about an AIM conversation to further my win con?

There are no words. There is no evidence or past history that would give my motivation to do that.

All I can conclude is that you are scum, still pissed that I counter-claimed you as town, and I bet your qt is filled with "Fucking Fate CCing us to get us lynched the lying town fuck."

That's all I can hope for.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1517 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Fate »

"The player with the doctor role"

If there's a doctor out there who didn't counter-claim Yos, or is on my wagon.

I'd be extremely pissed.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1519 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Fate »

Flawed reasoning, seeing as RayFrost just didn't tell us buddies due to XXX but any course of action that involves lynching Balam or Yos is fine with me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1521 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Fate »

^LOL Yos scum.

Just LOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1523 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Fate »

Spot, I'm flipping town ok.

So don't take any trash directions from Yosscum, the guy who OH YEAH roleblocked you last night. Thenyou HURR DURR FATES BEIN MEAN AND TALKIN CRAZY STUFF HES A JERK and voted me
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1525 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Fate »

Trolololol

"Im so town because I'm about to be completely egged on face, and I wouldn't do that as scum"

Not fooling anyone.

PC is town, and since he's not gonna die tonight you fucks BETTER listen to him tomorrow. He gets Town leader hat for LyLo, and since him and Yos are in a meta 1v1, lynch the fuck out of Yos. Then when Yos flips scum Jailkeeper, lynch Balam.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1644 (isolation #12) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Fate »

HOW BOUT NEXT TIME WE LYNCH ACCORDING TO FATE AND WIN GAMES
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1645 (isolation #13) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Fate »

Faraday wrote:protip: don't claim cop when someone claims a vanilla result on you, it's actually not good play.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

YOU WERENT IN THIS GAME

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WE WENT THROUGH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1646 (isolation #14) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Fate »

The Fonz wrote:Mastermate, you were far stupider than Yos. There was absolutely no way Yos and Balam were scum together. None. Fate may have been town, but he wasn't right- about anything- the last couple of days. It was PC and MM buying Fate's bullshit that cost the town
this game more than any one mistake Yos made.

Literally defending scum ALL GAME and not having a single correct scumread... didn't cost town the game?

Its shit like that fucks up reads HORRIBAD for the rest of us.

Yeah my Yos+Balam case was stupid and bullshit in hindsight, but given the way Yos was playing and the claims it made fuckin sense.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1647 (isolation #15) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Fate »

PC was confirmed town to me as was MasterMate.

If those two had stuck together it would've been easy road to victory, but Yos laid the final misvote down so hwo the fuck are you trying to blame PC+MM+Me?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1652 (isolation #16) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Fate »

GreyICE needs to shut the fuck up about

LYNCH COPPER LYNCH COPPER ZOMG WHY NOT LYNCH COPPER HE WAS SO OBV COPPER LYNCH PL0X

Fucking seriously.

There was no way we weret ouching Copper without Yos/FES resolved
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1653 (isolation #17) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Fate »

Damn close how?

YES WE WERE WRONG ABOUT YOS+BALAM HORRIBLY WRONG

Before that?

How the fuck? We were #2 #3 WITH READS. We stuck to FES for a whole goddamn day and a half. We always had suspicions of Copper because of who he replaced but thought it easier to lynch him later towards endgame.

AGM and I also discussed Fonzi scum who made sense with Copper the way Copper defended his playstyle and the way Fonzi was just "Policin" the thread and shit and not generating content.

Did we ever DEFEND scum to the bitter end? Did we ever REFUSE to re-assess our reads? Yos had Daspot and me as scum for a good 3 fucking days, never once reconsidering anything, and defended FES and called him his
STONGEST TOWNREAD
at one point.

So don't give me this "you better apologize fateee!"

No.

The gambit was bad and wasn't our best work, it accomplished SOMETHING and I don't regret it. I don't owe an apology to Balam especially now that RayFrost has said "oh it wasnt after you drunk raged in this game'

WHAT?

Yes it was. We DEFINITELY had that conversation during this game between my drunk raging and calling you town, THTAS WHY I FUCKIN CHANGED MY READ ON YOU.

Man up and admit that you pushed site rules by approaching my Frost, and I'll admit I was complicit. The fuck are you scared of? That's what happened.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1655 (isolation #18) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Fate »

The Fonz wrote:
Fate Day 3 was incredibly scummy. Every single point we made against him was true. He was playing to survive. Every single dodgy thing FES did, Fate did the same or worse.

Then why was I so easily and correctly read by MM, GreyMarble, UB, PC, Daspot, and Ether?

Your argument was "HE ONLY POSTS WHEN UNDER PRESSURE AND USES AGM AS AN EXCUSE"

Which now that the games over and you're not scum anymore, you need to fuckin admit was BULLSHIT. That was not how we were playing, the activity trouble was real, and obviously as with any game you have more to post about when people are voting you and questioning you.

But "Lurked while I was softbussing Copper LOLZ" is horesshit because me and AGM didn't even have time to DISCUSS that Copper Wagon.

At that point, I just got frustrated and concluded that Yos was just scum even though my read of him coming into the game was town. And then when I heard Yos' choices for Jailkeeps... woah nelly. It just seemed even more scummy. Maybe since you were scum you couldn't really see why it made sense, but from a town point of view, Yos looked pretty scummy here. The only thing he had in his favor by mass claim time was game PR balance, imo.

Exactly. So, we were on our way to getting lynched after Balam "clears" Yos, so instead we gambit and try to get them both dead instead because we were 10000% more sure they were scum than we were.

GreyICE wrote: People like me, FD, DaSpot, and the Unicorns definitely DID look into various reasons why certain people might have been killed.

FD looked into the nightkills in order to use whatever they could about them to confirm what they'd already decided they were going to argue.

Putting words in my mouth? You don't HAVE TO BE SCUM ANYMORE, its over. I saw in the NKs shit that I concluded to be true. What the fuck is with this uncalled fvor ad hom of FATES A TERRIBAD PLAYER AND PLAYS LIKE SCUM WHEN HES TOWN LOROLTROLROL CONFIRMATION BIAS. No, I saw in the NK targets people that were townish that had GOOD READS. I thought they were killed more for their townreads and inability to be swayed off said reads than=LOLGREYDEAD=COPPERDEFSCUM?LOLOLOLOL.

I won't put up with this shit. How about you let me explain MY PLAY rather than doing it for me? Cause there's no way in fuck you know what we looked into the NKs for or what we concluded more than I do.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1656 (isolation #19) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:
I mostly blame Fate and town retardation. Fate just needed this argument: "I said I'd never lynch Copper, Grey was going to kill him D3, Grey's dead. Lynch Copper."

This is the sort of shit about hwat I mean when you need to shutup.

Dumbfuck and the scumteam already had our mislynch planned out for that day.

And you think "Oh well Grey died ergo Copper is scum, let's lynch him" would've made everyone go "OK FATEYOU SO TOWN LETS LYNCH COPPER?!!?!"

No moron.

That's not how it would've happened.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1661 (isolation #20) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Fate »

No, Balam, its fine.

Gummy WAS an unreadable slot and a drag on town. Just as much as FES? I thought so.

Course there was NO ONE defending Gummy at the time the way Yos was defending FES.

I mean yes it would've been niceer in hindsight to have hammered FES without claim like I'd ask, but at the time an all-town startup wagon on Gummy jumpstarted activity at least AND did remove GummyFlake from the game.

The next day (3) though, "LOL FD WAGON" was a worse offense than joining me back on the FES wagon (where I started the day).

I still haven't seen TBM say what he would've modkilled for or what, and I still maintain that talking to another player about THEIR META is fine even if line-tiptoeingly close to talking about an ongoing game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1662 (isolation #21) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Fate »

GreyICE don't you tell ME to go to play in newbie games you fuckwad.

I'm growing tired of your arrogance, you're still newer to this site to me. The fact that TIME AND AGAIN in multiple games you judge other players from your high horse rather than objectively looking at what they were doing and what information they had and the gamestate at that time is fucking STUPID.

Its easy to sit in a dead qt and scream WHY WONT THEY LYNCH SCUM, its also very naive.

Its more a showing of an experienced player to sit in a dead qt and predict the way things actually WILL go based on the game at the time and the information availabe to the players IN that game.

It was a gambit, a GAMBLE, that Yos and Balam were scum and we were not. Since we were being lynched anyway with the way momentum was swinging, I'd take that gamble everytime.

So shove that newbie queue link up your ass.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1666 (isolation #22) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Fate »

I don't like replacing out of games, I'd rather be modkilled tbh.

I've never replaced out of a game FFS. Its nowhere near my top ten of first reactions to something "sketchy"

I mean if he'd PM his role or asked "WHY YOU DOIN THIS IN HYDRAS DAMN IT?" or something blatant then I'd probably have done something different.

But erring on caution OBVIOUSLY isn't in my handbook.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1668 (isolation #23) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Fate »

Ether wrote:
Post 994, Fate wrote:Something was off. I mean "sure" this is how Yos "usually" plays, and he had her read as town correctly... but something was weird. Something about Yos' motives and posting and the stances he took.

Ether noticed it.

She said "meh, I guess he's town for now..."

But deep down.

She knew.
Post 1018, Incognito wrote:it's something that's made me think a little too because I know Ether's usually pretty damn good at getting reads off of people she's played with more than once. If she was hesitating about Yos then that's probably not that good of a sign for Yos.
PS. This was completely idiotic and don't do it again.

Isn't this my first game with you as Ether?

Yeah sorry I don't have your meta DOWNPAT, but it seemed valid as hell because I often catch my "meta friends" D1 with a slight off feeling of, "meh I guess he's town."

The fact that you died after not showing support for a FD lynch also empowered this.

I mean yeah there's traces of confirmation bias because of my Yos scum read, more than this CAUSED my Yos scum read, but w/e.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1673 (isolation #24) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Fate »

Awful how?

It's the kind of person I am and how I deal with things.

I never went to my boss with a problem I could handle myself first.

I never went to LOLCOPS or LOLCOURT without trying to resolve it myself first.

That transfers over here to MS, and if it gets me in trouble? Well that's business as usual.

But yes, SA I did learn. This was not a severe an issue as SA though, in that game Reaper blatantly mentioned SA and told me to stop lynching him.

The integrity of the game was changed how?

Once again, I talked to RayFrost about mafia and playing styles and the purpose of drunkposting, never once mentioning my alignment in this game or any of my motivations in THIS game.

Its no different than talking to GreyICE outside of the game and realizing he's a pathological liar.

So let me ask this:

Mafia112 ends, in that game I was lynched for lying as town, counter-claiming a cop as a vanilla. I DISCUSS My motivations for said gambit in that game. RayFROST is in that game.
This mafia is still going on, I counter-claim RayFrost as a vanilla. RayFrost says "WALP, I think Fate is town due to the concversation we had after 112"

Game state broken?
NOPE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1675 (isolation #25) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Fate »

K that's cute Faraday but until you refute an ACTUAL analogy you need to take the same dose of STFU as GreyICE.

So let me ask this:

Mafia112 ends, in that game I was lynched for lying as town, counter-claiming a cop as a vanilla. I DISCUSS My motivations for said gambit in that game. RayFROST is in that game.
This mafia is still going on, I counter-claim RayFrost as a vanilla. RayFrost says "WALP, I think Fate is town due to the concversation we had after 112"

Game state broken?
NOPE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1677 (isolation #26) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Fate »

K /thread, GG, everything's over,

OH WAIT ID LIKE TO ACTUALLY DISCUSS THE GAME.

You don't need to read this thread, not like I felt you read it in the fuckin first place, so why do you care?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1681 (isolation #27) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Fate »

Its was just an analogy with no real basis in reality, aka anyone's name could've been substituted.

I do enjoy the reaction though <3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1683 (isolation #28) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Fate »

So agree to disagree on the integrity of games?

Ok <3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1685 (isolation #29) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Fate »

Cool story, like I said it wasn't something I was stating as fact or opinion
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1688 (isolation #30) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Fate »

Do you deny that you had doubt about Yosarian's alignment? Even for a moment?

Because if you did, then me and PC took something that ACTUALLY happened (aka we didn't just make something up that you never believed) and used it according to the rest of our reads, and there was nothing wrong with that.

You didn't explicitly state him to be town, you said, "I guess" and that struck me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1692 (isolation #31) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Fate »

What am I being ignorant about?

You had Yos as town, but only slightly from what I had. I didn't USE your views as a springboard, as I said. I took my Yosscum read, saw something that supported it, and added it to my case.

Continue dancing around commenting on the fact that Yos' play this game was very subpar at best though...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1696 (isolation #32) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Fate »

Read the dead QT, read mine and AGM's posts. We've seriously explained the gambit a good ten times. I'm not gonna make a power point for you, sorry.

A key mistake was going "Fate's meta is X.... therefore if he's a VT and playing like Y, HE MUST BE SCUM?" This is a hydra game ffs. I explained our activity D2 very well I think: FES was scum, our vote was on scum, he wasn't posting or doing anything to make that read MORE scummy, so there was nothing for us to do except come in and shout for FES to die every once in awhile.

Ever since Yos got stuck in his tunnel, we never woud've been a leader of this town anyway. All it takes is ONE townie misreading me to fuck up leading a town, because alienating the scum that want to mislynch me or not call me town is generally how that works out well, but when there is town PLUS scum throwing doubt on our alignment, we can't just waltz around leading lynches. We lead the lynch on FES and see how that turned out? Yeah.

Yeah everyone made mistakes and played subpar, as is true for EVERY town loss. The thing I was referring to was the way Ether is criticizing ONE thing me and Incog did, and not even fully understanding what we did while criticizing it, and completely ignoring the elephant in the room because of personal ties. Its just unfair.

I'm biased but I didn't really find any faults with PC's game. Cept in the end with his "well Copper wasn't double-bussed" assumption, but that was past the point of no return anyway (specially after MM's incredibly townie approach to the game and Yos' vote fell on deaf ears and scum we're just waiting to QH).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1702 (isolation #33) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Fate »

Ok ok anyone else left that needs to get "LOL LOOK HE CCD TOWN IT WAS AWFUL" out of their system?

Its obvious, its old, its easy to look in hindsight.

I'm not one to just rollover and get lynched.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1708 (isolation #34) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Fate »

Grey I'm done responding to you until you pull your head out of your ass, apologize, and realize that "Oh look Grey died instead of us, ergo Copper is scum" Rest of town: "OK FAYTE, VOTE: COPPER" would not have happened. Yes we could've gotten out of the lynch maybe, but gotten out of it AND lynched our strongest scumread at the time? (Yos?) Not without that gambit.

Our Yos scumread turned out to be wrong, just as his scumread on US turned out to be wrong. The way we dealt with our scumread on him was unconventional and yes, "bad" in hindsight. But it DID get Copper to scumslip and lead to his lynch at least, which is what Grey wanted all along so *SHRUG*.

Everyone's acting like it lost town the game, like we did it at LyLo or something and forced a 1v1 where it would've lost. "BUT FATE IF YOU HAD LYNCHED BALAM YOU WOULDA LOST THENEXT DAY"

Meh, not if town slowed down and thought about things first. I mean I know Yos could've quickvoted us, butif Balam flipped town Role Cop I'd consider Yos town, which would make me re-evaluate everything and have better reads. From there it would've just been explaining our gambit and lynching scum.

Instead we were lynched first, Balam was cleared as a role cop, Copper was outed, and town COULD"VE still won. Yos quickvoted at LyLo though, and THAT cost the town the game LITERALLY. Sure a lot of things lead up to it including our mislynch, but VOTING TOWN AT LYLO is the coup de grace. Specially when UB should've been the strongest town read in the game due to circumstantial evidence, AND PC should've been re-evaluated (from Yos' view) when it turned out OH YEAH FD WASNT scum with him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1710 (isolation #35) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Fate »

How did my fake clearing of Marble cost us the game Yosarian?

It locked you into a fakeclaim that outed you as scum to the other team which caused them to crosskill you.

AND it got the lynch of Marble who was obvtown.

And then town won.....

So, lol?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1711 (isolation #36) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Fate »

Grey was defending ME TOO Yos, and YOU didn't die. Should've been a huge red flag that your "lol I caugh ttwo scumz" reads were horribly off.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1714 (isolation #37) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Fate »

Anyway I find Yos' post-game post one of the more respectable ones of the bunch, so I really don't have a problem with you as a player Yos, just residual feelings after losing.

Hope you understand.

I don't even remember how the US lynch happened, I think Ether pushed it and then people just piled on him in the face of FES scum.

The only thing I don't understand was your FES town read.

I mean if you dropped your scumread of me D2, why not evaluate the FEStown one? For awhile there I thought you were so tunneled on me as scum you just HAD to find FES as town by contrast and went confirmation style through his play to call him town. And then you just kept that read...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1715 (isolation #38) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Fate »

Well that's for another thread, but you and Darla ESPECIALLY were far from "unlynchable" seeing as I wanted you dead from the second I replaced in.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1717 (isolation #39) » Mon May 09, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Fate »

Wait you had the chance to hammer FES?

What the fuck.... wer eyou even doing D2.. I don't remember
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1719 (isolation #40) » Mon May 09, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Fate »

I mean what were you DOING, pushing Copper, Fonzi?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1730 (isolation #41) » Mon May 09, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Fate »

Considering all that stuff was his REALclaim and not a fakeclaim, I'd say yeah he's fine with his choices

>_>
<_<

Now what does ETHER think about Yos letting her die?

I wonder.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1732 (isolation #42) » Mon May 09, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Fate »

Massclaim comes:

"Kailkept Ether each night"
"I'm a cop, I have no innocents Ive been blocked every night"

OK COOL YOS AND ETHER ARE CONFIRMED TOWN

Better than Ether DYING with any said innocents, and thats the offchance shes a PR.

But hey lets make a MD thread
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1784 (isolation #43) » Mon May 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Fate »

That lynch never would've happend without that one guys hammer

Who was it again?

I lose track of all the assholes who say IF TOWN LISTENED TO ME THEY WOULDA WON after they flake out of a game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”