Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Must OMGUS Mer.

VOTE: Mer

Anyhow, I am not claiming my color and I think it's a really bad idea at this point. Maybe after a lynch or two. Also, Voided, what are you talking about?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Ghostlin »

xvart wrote:EBWOP (forgot to copy from another tab):
Ghostlin, 53 wrote:Anyhow, I am not claiming my color and I think it's a really bad idea at this point. Maybe after a lynch or two.

Why maybe color claim after a lynch or two?

Or a few lynches. I was thinking it'd help enhance PoE of what colors are out there and eliminate any overclaims (that is, scum overclaiming one particular color).
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Ghostlin »

HotDogs wrote:... Yeah, sorry, didn't realize he was at L1, I was skimming the thread and missed it. This is why most people bold it when someone gets to L1.

*sighs* Some of us hadn't unrandom voted. You'll have a lot to answer for tomorrow.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Before anyone lynches anyone, and I just got back from a con so I've not read the hiplop case yet--I've just received information about actions performed during a night phase targetting me. Should I share?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #4) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Ghostlin »

The information is simple: I've been informed that I'm poisoned due to Day 1's actions.

I will die tonight. There is at least one role that can poison in the town.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Packbat wrote:Day 1 or Night 1?

Night 1. Excuse me. Mistype.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #6) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Scum:

Hiphop: Yeah, he should die today--his new posting style seems more designed to withhold information than anything else. Bluntly, I'm not going to ask you what information you're hiding, I'm just going to vote you most of the time and roll the dice to see who's right.
Hotdogs: Not much content, ended yesterday with a lynch vote---the fact the guilty one was scum acutally doesn't make me feel better--and his biggest contribution to the game thus far was something to the effect of colorguessing.
Leis: No content whatsoever, has only posted 4 times the entire game.
Packbat and SC seem the most town to me.

I am red. A doctor protect CAN save me--but I acutally do not want that to happen, mostly because it may deny town information and powers, and the doctor protect can be used on more protown folk than me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”