Dealing with Scum Bus Drives

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Bullet
Bullet
Watcher
Bullet
Watcher
Watcher

Dealing with Scum Bus Drives

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Bullet »

What should a Moderator do when he designs a Bus Drive role for a Scum Group and then they start changing the actions every night.
Should he inform the townspeople about possible changes if they targets are changed or not?
I'm really confused about this, just want to know what is the best thing for a Moderator to do.

thank you.
Otherwise how is a normal town member supposed to know his actions were manipulated or not. Because he will just be losing all his credibility in the end.
Bullet
Bullet
Watcher
Bullet
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Bullet »

Is it that bad to exist a Scum Bus driver? lmao
Bullet
Bullet
Watcher
Bullet
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Bullet »

How is someone supposed to maintain his credibility after he thinks his action was sucessful and wasn't redirected though?
I don't think that is any fair at all.

For Mafias to be bus driven, even without information it would be acceptable since usually they choose someone after they have made an action on them before, like investigating, and if they were bus driven they would know it right away.

For a town member who can't communicate at all with anyone and just rely on what the moderator posts, giving evidence that he performed a target on player x and the result was this, then when he wants to announce if that player is innocent or not, how will he know if he is telling the truth or not.

I think it is really unfair.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”