C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:16 am

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Ironhead

God i love playing mafia.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:43 am

Post by C-Worl »

CryMeARiver wrote:Actually, you deserve to be voted for being so stupid.

Unvote; Vote: CWorl

...The fuck?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

??? ooooookay....
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

Why are people voting me without reasons?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

vezokpiraka wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Why are people voting me without reasons?

He's panicking. Caught scum.

Ok...

No.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

Seriously I'm confused.

Unvote
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:08 am

Post by C-Worl »

We seem to be arguing scum hunting theories in this thread more than we're actually scum hunting. Mafia is an ever evolving game. As we learn the things scum do the scum learn not to do them and you'll always see townies who do those things on accident. What may have been an accurate strategy last month could be outdated this month. Therefore if people vote each other for contrasting theories (the rvs wagon for example) then the best thing is to just let them bc we can eventually learn things just by seeing how they react to each other in a one on one situation.

We're not mass claiming Vezo. Not on D1.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm confused by the CMAR wagon. I don't know what he saw from me P1 that pissed him off and then apparently made him think I was town but I haven't actually seen him do anything scummy. His style of play seems rather townish though researching meta is stupid bc people change their behavior over time due to the nature of this game.

It;s difficult for me to scumhunt in the first 6 pages of the game so forgive me for not doing much, considering I normally have only a few hours a day now to do so and most of my time is used catching up in around half a dozen different games.

@Surye, What makes you believe I was being super defensive during the RVS stage? Do you have quotes to support your accusations?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Surye wrote:
C-Worl wrote:I'm confused by the CMAR wagon. I don't know what he saw from me P1 that pissed him off and then apparently made him think I was town but I haven't actually seen him do anything scummy. His style of play seems rather townish though researching meta is stupid bc people change their behavior over time due to the nature of this game.

It;s difficult for me to scumhunt in the first 6 pages of the game so forgive me for not doing much, considering I normally have only a few hours a day now to do so and most of my time is used catching up in around half a dozen different games.

@Surye, What makes you believe I was being super defensive during the RVS stage? Do you have quotes to support your accusations?

Gladly
C-Worl wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Actually, you deserve to be voted for being so stupid.
Unvote; Vote: CWorl

...The fuck?

He was mad at me. I was unsure why.

Surye wrote:
C-Worl wrote:??? ooooookay....

That was in response to him unvoting amd referencing that I knew something.

Surye wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Why are people voting me without reasons?

It was a simple question. RVS votes normally involve jokes to accompany them. They didn't even supply jokes. It was blank votes on provided by someone who hasn't played with me before. I was confused. If we all started voting for you without reasons would you not want to know why?

Surye wrote:All completely pointless, over defensive, bad posts.

I think you're stretching.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 am

Post by C-Worl »

Been busy. Sorry for inactivity.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

sorasgoof wrote:(C-Worl): I think I saw what CMAR saw, but I'll keep it to myself. However, why do you think CMAR is townish? What has he done to make you think he's town? You just said you haven't seen him do anything scummy, but that doesn't make him town either.

I generally don't think his play has been scummy and since he has a wagon on him when he hasn't really done anything scummy it makes me feel he might be town even more unless other people are seeing something that I'm not.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine's in this game? Oh boy...
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

which little twit are we talking about? is it me? i love you too Pineykins.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Nocmen wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:I wouldn't say very scummy, considering what you've done, but DeityKabuto does seem a little lynch happy.

Quite honestly, I think Sathoris justified it pretty well, it's just that I'd prefer to wait for at least one more scumtell or mistake on your part.

Why pointing out Deity and not Sathoris? Didn't they do the exact same thing? Aside from the fact that Sathoris is first, but doesn't that seem a bit trigger happy?

As for Pine's post itself, The numbers seem a bit incorrect and I just don't think it's something that happens. I don't like the call about C-worl, without himself having read the game before then.

But then...C-worl's response. Is that all you can say, C-worl? Don't have any comments on your meta or something about that?

I have played against Pine when he was scum, been on the same scum team with him, been town in the same game as him, am hydra'd with him in another game. So, if anyone would know about my meta, my way of thinking, or my tells, it would be him.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

Cobblerfone wrote:
C-Worl wrote: i love you too Pineykins.

This reminds me of the last game we were in together with you as scum.

But this:

C-Worl wrote:
I have played against Pine when he was scum, been on the same scum team with him, been town in the same game as him, am hydra'd with him in another game. So, if anyone would know about my meta, my way of thinking, or my tells, it would be him.

Seems like a townish explanation. Can you tell though, what tone you were trying to express with this post:

C-Worl wrote:

Because depending on how you read them, it seems to clash with the above. Without sarcasm, how do you feel about Pine being in the game?

Pine... He's a brilliant Mafia player but he seems to always have one flaw... me. And like wise I have the same flaw with him. When we're not partners or hydra'd together we always think the other is scum. For some reason that's how our relationship has evolved. Therefore this game gets harder for me with Pine playing bc I will inevitably drop all other reads and tunnel on him. I'm not sure when it'll happen but knowing our previous games it will happen eventually. Yes, he would know my meta better than anyone, yes I would have a firm grip on his. Problem is that'll only add to our cross tunneling that is bound to eventually happen.

So basically... am I happy Pine's in the game? If he's town then yes, he is a great scumhunter and my chances of winning just improved greatly. If he's scum... this should be a game that will piss me off greatly. In the end I feel that Pine being in this game made the game a lot easier and a lot harder at the same time.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

Nocmen wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Cobblerfone wrote:
C-Worl wrote: i love you too Pineykins.

This reminds me of the last game we were in together with you as scum.

But this:

C-Worl wrote:

Seems like a townish explanation. Can you tell though, what tone you were trying to express with this post:

C-Worl wrote:

Because depending on how you read them, it seems to clash with the above. Without sarcasm, how do you feel about Pine being in the game?

Pine... He's a brilliant Mafia player but he seems to always have one flaw... me. And like wise I have the same flaw with him. When we're not partners or hydra'd together we always think the other is scum. For some reason that's how our relationship has evolved. Therefore this game gets harder for me with Pine playing bc I will inevitably drop all other reads and tunnel on him. I'm not sure when it'll happen but knowing our previous games it will happen eventually. Yes, he would know my meta better than anyone, yes I would have a firm grip on his. Problem is that'll only add to our cross tunneling that is bound to eventually happen.

So basically... am I happy Pine's in the game? If he's town then yes, he is a great scumhunter and my chances of winning just improved greatly. If he's scum... this should be a game that will piss me off greatly. In the end I feel that Pine being in this game made the game a lot easier and a lot harder at the same time.

That just sounds like an excuse for you to go and tunnel on Pine, and if say, you find he's town and mislynch, use his meta as an excuse?

No that's literally how our games turn out. We even agreed to ignore each other bc of it in 00s Band Mafia and he still ended up coming after me.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Sathoris wrote:

This whole C-Worl/Pine conversation has been dragging on, but for what reason? It's hardly worth posting about. Scum C-worl would have better reasons of making his gameplay with Pine known than town C-Worl.
I really don't buy you too can't play together without tunneling on each other while getting the wrong read. And with all due respect, if you can't play together without that sort of thing happening perhaps you need to look at your play again and change something.

There's also been a lot of lurking, as evident from the recent prods. Not a big fan of looking at the lurkers to find a mafia on day one. Only time will tell.

As things stand I remain on my vote untill something significant changes.

People asked me about it. First Cob and then Noc. What is the town motivation for ignoring questions?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

VOTE: Wredfar

OMGUS... discuss.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm sorry but this game is kind of boring. There's no town coordination at all. It seems almost impossible to get anyone close to being lynched and at this point it seems like the thread has died. I voted someone for no reason and not a single person said a word about it. People need to get more active or teh scums are gonna lurk to victory.

Vezok ur points toward DK are hypocritical.

jilynne1991'a 344 is hard for me to understand. I feel like there's a wall of incomprehensibility in front of me.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

HotDogs wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
C-Worl wrote:I'm sorry but this game is kind of boring. There's no town coordination at all. It seems almost impossible to get anyone close to being lynched and at this point it seems like the thread has died. I voted someone for no reason and not a single person said a word about it. People need to get more active or teh scums are gonna lurk to victory.

Vezok ur points toward DK are hypocritical.

jilynne1991'a 344 is hard for me to understand. I feel like there's a wall of incomprehensibility in front of me.

Oh.

And what were my points towawrds vezok?

Can you provide evidence, a quote, perhaps? Hmmm? :cop:

???

I said Vezok's points toward u not the other way around.

Wrong account sorry.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

unvote; vote: deity kabuto

dear god make it stop
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”