Mafia Goon
(Lynched D1)
9. Secret Project
Vanilla Townie
(Killed N1)
11. Alduskkel
Mafia Roleblocker
(Lynched D2)

Confirmed players will be marked in bold.

Replacements:
PM the mod if you wish to be a replacement!

Rules are below, please read them as they contain important information and a few of my rules may be slightly different from other moderators you've seen on site.

Greetings, everyone. I am Substrike22, and I will be your moderator for the next few months. As this is a mini normal game, there will be minimal flavor, and any flavor will be "vanilla" and will not contain any relevant game information. ANY flavor included is included purely by the fact that I am a creative writer and occasionally like to find creative ways to tell stories. A game of mafia, underneath it all, is a story unfolding. Therefore I may stage a game in given setting, but this setting will not have any impact on the game itself, other than providing imagry and a plot for you to enjoy.

Below are my rules.
Rules:
1. Rule one of mafia. You don't talk about mafia.
2. No land wars in Russia.

Real rules:
(Copied and edited from Reckamonic, with their permission. Original set of rules belonged to Vi.)

1)
Starting and Ending States:
The game starts during the Day. All roles that can communicate at Night may do during pregame, but not during the day, unless otherwise specified in your role PM. (If this is a normal game, there will be no day quicktopic. Period.) The game will end when one faction has fulfilled its win condition, unless otherwise specified.
2)
Day Procedures:
Each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
3)
Voting:
Votes should be in
bold
AND AT THE START OF A NEW LINE in order for them to count, for instance:

Vote: Substrike22

If you wish to vote for a different player, it helps the mod if you unvote, but is is not required. As long as I can tell who you're voting for, I don't care if you abbreviate someone's name when you vote them.
4)
No Lynch:
As an alternative to voting for someone, you may
Vote: No Lynch
, but for it to take effect, enough players must vote No Lynch that it would be impossible to form any other majority.
5)
Deadlines:
Deadline will be 3 weeks.
6)
Mass Inactivity:
I may shorten the deadline if I deem the activity level is unsatisfactory. You will be warned if I want you fellows to pick up the pace.
7)
Deadline Lynches:
If no single player has enough votes for a lynch at the deadline, the result is
No Lynch
and the game proceeds to Night. Deadlines are there for a reason.

8)
Twilight:
After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless. Twilight will last until we waltz in and post a death scene.

9)
Night Length and Procedures:
The topic will be locked at Night. If your Role PM specifies that you have a Night Action, you may follow the instructions on that PM to use it. Barring extenuating circumstances, Nights will not last longer than 72 hours, but will not be shorter than 48.
10)
Night Action Resubmission:
If you have to PM a choice to the mods (i.e. the name of someone you want to kill/protect/investigate), you may change your choice at any time during the Night by sending the mod another PM with the new choice. The most recent choice will be honored. Note, if you change your mind, your place "in line" for rule 11 is also reset.
11)
Role Overlap Policy:
In the event of overlapping and/or contradictory Night Actions (i.e. a mutual roleblock), priority is given to whoever PMs the mods with the action first. However, if two kills are submitted on the same target, the most damaging death will be the one displayed (You can slit someone's throat first, but if he got blown to smithereens no one will care about his throat...). Finally, if two vote modifying actions affect you, the lower amount takes priority.
If this is a non-theme game, note that the flavor involved with a death doesn't actually matter, and therefore I will defer to the order in which the kills are submitted, not the death that is "most damaging."

12)
Bolding Stuff:
Bolding something is how you get the mod to notice it. It's that simple. I will not read text that is not bolded.
13)
Mod Color:
If the mod needs to edit your post, it will be done in
blue,
italicized and bolded. Don't impersonate me. This is modkillable.
14)
Activity, Prods, and Replacements:
You will be prodded if three days have passed since your last post. You will be replaced if you do not post after another two days, or if you need to be prodded three times throughout the game. If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to participate for at least 48 hours, go ahead and announce it in-thread so nobody (such as
the mod
) thinks you're lurking. We reserve the right to blacklist flakers or people who maliciously replace out.
15)
"Last Words" for replacements:
If you request replacement, you may PM me a message that you would like to have passed on to the person who replaces you.
16)
"Bah!" Posts:
If your player slot is killed off, it's probably because people don't want you around. Unless your role specifically states you can keep talking/voting/play parcheesi with us, you are allowed one informationless "bah" post and then scram til endgame. Special mechanics can of course overlap.
17)
Outside Discussion:
Don't discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone unless your Role PM lets you do otherwise.
18)
Post Edition:
Editing or deleting posts is not allowed (and usually not possible). Doublepost with your changes instead.
19)
Mod and PM quoting:
You may not, at any time, quote your role PM. If you do, you will be modkilled, and your faction will be significantly penalized. If, at any point, a quicktopic is shared, everyone in that quicktopic will be modkilled to preserve the integrity of the game. This includes Masons, Mafia Members, or other factions. This means that if, for any reason (accidental or malicious), a Mafia quicktopic is posted, the Mafia will be modkilled and lose the game.
20)
Modkills:
Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 16) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. A dead player breaking any of these rules will result in someone from the same faction getting modkilled. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player, along with my general hatred. In short, follow the rules. I will keep a blacklist.

21)
Win Mentality:
Play to win. Failure to do so will result in rule 20 being used.
22)
Policy:
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
Last edited by Substrike22 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Sample VT Role PM:

Vanilla Townie Role PM

Welcome ___________, to Mafia Mini ####. You are a
Vanilla Townie!
You have your logic, voice, and vote, but no other special abilities! You will win if all threats to the town are eliminated. Please confirm in thread, once I've unlocked it! Good luck!

Thread:

PM's are out. Game will start when 11/13 players have confirmed in thread! Good luck!

Also, for any hydras other than the 2 I'm currently aware of, please PM me with your quicktopic and names of your 2 heads. I will not reveal the heads, that is your decision, I just need to know for moderation purposes. Thank you :)
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

2 hydras that I'm aware of are WormyKrew and Secret Project. Again, the decision to name their heads will remain theirs.

If there are any other Hydras they need to PM me and I will add them to my list, if I find out a hydra has not informed me of their hydra status I will modkill them and blacklist them from future games.

also,
@Yoshi
Your vote will not count for the first count as Day 1 has not yet begun, just for the record. :)
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Substrike22 »

11 of 13 players have confirmed, day 1 has officially begun. Any votes before this post have not been counted.

Current Votecount:

5/31/11 12:09 pm

D 1.1

wierdalexv 0
splitfarvie 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Gerhard Krause 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 0
monk 0
Secret Project 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 0
flinter 0
WormyKrew 0

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is at 12:09pm PST, on June 21st.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Alduskkel wrote:/confirm
Substrike22 wrote:4) No Lynch: As an alternative to voting for someone, you may Vote: No Lynch, but for it to take effect, enough players must vote No Lynch that it would be impossible to form any other majority.
So in other words, if there are 6 players alive it only takes 3 to no lynch?

Substrike22 wrote:Finally, if two vote modifying actions affect you, the lower amount takes priority. If this is a non-theme game, note that the flavor involved with a death doesn't actually matter, and therefore I will defer to the order in which the kills are submitted, not the death that is "most damaging."
What's the first sentence mean?

I understand that the second sentence means that it actually matters what order the kills were sent in, but who gets priority then, the person who sent in the kill first?

Substrike22 wrote:20) Modkills: Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 16) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. A dead player breaking any of these rules will result in someone from the same faction getting modkilled. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player, along with my general hatred. In short, follow the rules. I will keep a blacklist.
So if a living player is modkilled during the day, what will take place, the most damaging thing to the player's faction or the least damaging thing? And if a dead player breaks the rules and a separate player (who did nothing wrong) is modkilled, does the second player automatically lose?

Send this to me in a PM next time, but for now,
1. in other words if you've got an ability that gives you 3 votes but someone hits you with something that gives you 0, you'd get 0.
2. The first sentence doesn't matter this is a non-theme game, order takes priority. First kill gets the flavor, although as stated elsewhere in the rules, flavor will not matter for non-theme games.
3. The second player may or may not be killed, but they will not likely be auto-lossed, blacklisted, or otherwise punished more than the first player. The damage will be directed at the infringing player, not bystanders.
Last edited by Substrike22 on Tue May 31, 2011 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount:
5/31/11 11:32 pm
D 1.2

wierdalexv 1 Gerhard Krause
splitfarvie 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Gerhard Krause 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 3 (L-4) Wiredalexv, Alduskkel, Monk

monk 1 Elsa Von Spielburg
Secret Project 0
Ironhead 2 Secret Project, WormyKrew
Alduskkel 0
flinter 0
WormyKrew 1 jilynne1991

Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

you voted SleepyKrew who is WormyKrew. Their hydra is currently awaiting activation, so they're playing on that account until then... I'm simply listing it under the proper name for when they switch over.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount:
6/1/11 4:58 pm
D 1.3

wierdalexv 2 Gerhard Krause, Darth Yoshi
splitfarvie 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Gerhard Krause 0
jilynne1991 3 (L-4) TheWayItEnds, Wiredalexv, WormyKrew

TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 2 Alduskkel, Monk
monk 1 Elsa Von Spielburg
Secret Project 0
Ironhead 1 Secret Project
Alduskkel 0
flinter 0
WormyKrew 0

Not Voting: splitfarvie, jilynne1991, Alduskkel, flinter

Apologies for the issue with Jil's vote, I fixed the VC and also her quote tags on that post. Feel free to PM me if there are any future issues, and/or post it in thread, just make sure you bold what you're saying or I might not read it. :)

Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

jilynne1991 wrote:Um, there wasn't any mention of a QT in my role pm...and i read it super thoroughly.

I don't want to replace out. What makes you think that? It's just in my other games I have better roles.

This is your one official warning about referencing other ongoing games. Thank you.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 193
6/3/11 3:01 am PST
D 1.4

wierdalexv 2 Darth Yoshi, TheWayItEnds
splitfarvie 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Gerhard Krause 2 Alduskkel, Elsa Von Spielburg
jilynne1991 1 Gerhard Krause
TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 2 Alduskkel, Monk
monk 0
Secret Project 1 Ironhead
Ironhead 2 Secret Project, WormyKrew
Alduskkel 0
flinter 0
WormyKrew 1 splitfarvie,

Not Voting: jilynne1991, flinter, Wiredalexv

Three things:
1. Stop (when possible) posting on the wrong accounts :) I understand an occasional slip but in the future I'll "snip" any posts made by either hydra account if posted on the wrong account.
2. Flinter has requested replacement and I will begin searching for one as soon as I wake up tomorrow.
3. Jil's V/LA until the 6th of June has been noted.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Mastin2 replaces flinter effective immediately. Make him feel welcome!
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Searching for a replacement for Gerhard Krause. Will post a votecount after a replacement is found.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 268
6/5/11 10:34 am PST
D 1.5

wierdalexv 2 TheWayItEnds, Secret Project,
splitfarvie 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 2 Alduskkel, Elsa Von Spielburg
jilynne1991 1 Captain Corporal
TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 0
monk 0
Secret Project 1 Ironhead
Ironhead 2 WormyKrew, Monk
Alduskkel 0
Mastin2 0
WormyKrew 3 (L-4) splitfarvie, Darth Yoshi, Mastin2

Not Voting: jilynne1991, Wiredalexv

Captain Corporal replaces Gerhard Krause effective immediately. Make him feel welcome!
Last edited by Substrike22 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Substrike22 »

mastin2 wrote:
jilynne1991 1 Captain Corporal
TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 1 Alduskkel,
Oh, hey, Ald's confirmed town!
Why?

Well, 'cause, double-voters in a mini have to be town, since it's too strong of a scum ability! And he's listed as voting twice!

(*
coughcoughmodcoughcough
*)

mod error. sorry the biggest thing I'm having trouble with is vote counts, I'll have to figure out a new system after this game. I'll figure out where the vote's supposed to be and fix it.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 359
6/6/11 9:38 pm PST
D 1.6

wierdalexv 1 TheWayItEnds,
splitfarvie 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 0
monk 0
Secret Project 2 Ironhead, Captain Corporal
Ironhead 2 WormyKrew, Monk
Alduskkel 0
Mastin2 0
WormyKrew 4 (L-3) splitfarvie, Darth Yoshi, Mastin2, jilynne1991,

Not Voting: Wiredalexv, Secret Project

Prodding Monk and Splitfarvie. They will have 48 hours to pick up their prods.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Splitfarvle has requested replacement, will get one asap.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Scumhunter replaces Splitfarvle effective immediately.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 474
6/8/11 5:28 pm PST
D 1.7

Scumhunter 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Gerhard Krause 1 Alduskkel,
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 0
monk 0
Secret Project 1 WormyKrew,
Ironhead 1 Monk
Alduskkel 0
Mastin2 0
WormyKrew 5 (L-2) Darth Yoshi, Mastin2, jilynne1991, Secret Project, Ironhead,

Not Voting: Wiredalexv, Scumhunter, Captain Corporal, Elsa Von Spielburg

For the record, if you're only UNVOTING and not RE-VOTING in the same post, it helps me if you put the un-vote on a separate line. I almost missed Scumhunter's. Additionally, I try to post a votecount about every 3-4 vote changes or so, but not more than 48 hours apart. If you guys need an official votecount, just bold-request it like SP did and I'll do my best to get one up ASAP. :D
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Soben "replaces" Scumhunter, effective immediately, with my permission. Soben is a Hydra account of Scumhunter and Regfan. This will be the last Hydra I allow into this game, for those of you getting concerned with the number of Hydras.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

DarthYoshi wrote:
@Mod: While I generally approve of hydras, and am fine with them in a game's starting lineu letting a hydra replace in is kind of a stretch. Scumhunter should have gone solo in this p,game.

I thought about it a while and decided it didn't impact the game negatively; Scumhunter had only made a handful of posts, they retained Scumhunter's initial role, and therefore all that happened was I added a player to an already existant role. Additionally I didn't want to have to find what I saw as potentially a 4th D1 replacement, since I made the decision prior to Monk's post. If you had/have a serious issue with it, feel free to PM me about it (not that there's anything I can/will do about it at this point, but for future purposes) or discuss it in the after-game chat.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Searching for a replacement for Monk at some point today when I get back from the hospital.
Last edited by Substrike22 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Hey everyone. Was at the hospital because my mom had surgery today, everything went smoothly and such. I've requested a replacement on the queue for Monk, but if you all know anyone, please send them my way... starts getting hard to find replacements around 20 pages of game text when you've already had 3. Tell them to PM me if interested! I'll have a votecount up tomorrow. For now I need to sleep.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Brokenscraps replaces Monk effective immediately. Additionally, I'm allowing Elsa to keep her spot, but also pushing the deadline back 4 days due to the number of replacements and the V/LA. This will effectively turn her 7 day vacation into a 3 day, which I believe to be more reasonable.

@Jil, I have no way of testing your IP.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 600
6/11/11 4:01 pm PST
D 1.8

wierdalexv 2 TheWayItEnds, Elsa Von Spielburg
Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 3 Soben, Wiredalexv, Captain Corporal,
Gerhard Krause 2 Alduskkel,
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 0
Brokenscraps 0
Secret Project 0
Ironhead 2 Brokenscraps, WormyKrew,
Alduskkel 0
Mastin2 0
WormyKrew 4 (L-3) Darth Yoshi, Mastin2, jilynne1991, Ironhead,

V/LA's:
Elsa, June 12-19th
Yoshi, Weekend

Not Voting: Secret Project,

Deadline is at 12:09pm PST, on June 25th.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Soben wrote:
Secret Project wrote:the non-scum on the elsa wagon need to come back on the krew wagon. Yes, I realize I'm not on it. Blame my misled partner. If krew gets to L-1 I'm hammering. Also this day is getting to the point where it's just really boring and dumb and we need a lynch to refresh everyone plus go off of new information so let's hurry this up please?

Please attempt to deal with your hydra partner out of thread. Constant in-thread disagreement like you two are both showing lead towards mixed signals which creates unneeded confusion. There's also no need to rush this day, there's still a lot of players lacking any real content and Krew is still town.

jilynne1991 wrote:PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I HAVE A ONE SHOT I'M USING TONIGHT, BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE ROLEBLOCKS ME! I REALLY HOPE SCUM DOESN'T HAVE A ROLEBLOCKER.

... I need to talk with Scumhunter ASAP I myself just realized something. Our vote may be moving yet again.

Mod, theoretically if a one shot power role were to be roleblocked would they still retain their one shot or would it be removed.

It would be removed.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Done Sorry, got it on the votecount but not on the first post.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 666 (dun dun dun)
6/13/11 3:24 pm PST
D 1.9

Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 2 Wiredalexv, Captain Corporal,
Gerhard Krause 1 Alduskkel,
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 1 Soben,
DarthYoshi 0
Brokenscraps 0
Secret Project 0
Ironhead 1 WormyKrew,
Alduskkel 0
Mastin2 0
WormyKrew 5 (L-2) Darth Yoshi, Mastin2, jilynne1991, Ironhead, Brokenscraps,

V/LA's: Elsa, June 12-19th
Yoshi, Weekend

Not Voting: Secret Project,

Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 764
6/15/11 10:13 pm PST
D 1.10

Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 1 Captain Corporal,
Captain Corporal 1 Alduskkel,
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 3 Soben, Brokenscraps, Wiredalexv,
DarthYoshi 0
Brokenscraps 0
Secret Project 0
Ironhead 1 WormyKrew,
Alduskkel 1 Darth Yoshi,
Mastin2 0
WormyKrew 4 (L-3) Mastin2, jilynne1991, Ironhead, Secret Project,

V/LA's: Elsa, June 12-19th
Jil, Monday the 20th

Not Voting: 0

Last edited by Substrike22 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

I will prod brokenscraps, he is the only player at this time that warrants such an action, as Elsa is currently V/LA. Vote count coming within the next 24 hours, when I have time.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 827
6/19/11 2:00 pm PST
D 1.11

Soben 0
Captain Corporal 1 Elsa Von Spielburg
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 4 (L-3) Soben, Brokenscraps, Wiredalexv, Ironhead,

DarthYoshi 0
Brokenscraps 0
Secret Project 0
Ironhead 1 WormyKrew,
Alduskkel 1 Darth Yoshi,
Mastin2 0
WormyKrew 4 (L-3) Mastin2, jilynne1991, Alduskkel, Secret Project,

V/LA's: Jil, Yoshi, Monday the 20th

Not Voting:

As a reminder, I gave the deadline an extension due to the amount of replacements and V/LA's, as of 2 or 3 votecounts ago.

Prodding WormyKrew. Brokenscraps has ~24 hours remaining on his prod.

Deadline is at 12:09pm PST, on June 25th. (6 Days!)
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 872
6/20/11 8:57 pm PST
D 1.12

wierdalexv 0
Soben 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 4 (L-3) Brokenscraps, Ironhead, Soben, Wiredalexv,

DarthYoshi 0
Brokenscraps 2 TheWayItEnds, Secret Project,
Secret Project 0
Ironhead 1 WormyKrew,
Alduskkel 1 Darth Yoshi,
Mastin2 0
WormyKrew 3 Mastin2, jilynne1991, Alduskkel

V/LA's: Jil, Yoshi = Monday the 20th

Not Voting:

Prodding Alduskkel. WormyKrew has less than 24 hours remaining to post in thread.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 933
6/22/11 9:34 am PST
D 1.13

Final D1 Votecount:

wierdalexv 0
Soben 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 3 Brokenscraps, Wiredalexv, WormyKrew,
DarthYoshi 0
Brokenscraps 1 TheWayItEnds,
Secret Project 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 0
Mastin2 0
WormyKrew 7 (L-0) Mastin2, jilynne1991, Alduskkel, Ironhead, Darth Yoshi, Secret Project, Soben

V/LA's:

Not Voting:
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Substrike22 »

"So guys, we're lynching TWIE, right? God he's so scummy."

*silence* "Let's get him. And bring two ropes. One for each head."

"Wait, guys, we can explain... wait... wait!"

WormyKrew was lynched Day 1. He was a
Mafia Goon

Night lasts 72 hours. Deadline for Night 1 actions is June 25th at 9:40 am.

I'm also prodding Jil and waiting on Alduskkel's prod. Due to replacements potentially occurring during the night, there will more than likely be a 24+ hour extension of the deadline, or however long it takes me to replace inactive players. I will give a 24 hour warning post before I re-open the thread, regardless.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Substrike22 »

The town reconvenes in the local town hall, only to find one of their own missing.

Secret Project was killed Night 1. He was a
Vanilla Townie.

Day one begins now. The new deadline is July 16th at 9:00am.
[/i]

Current Votecount: Post 934
6/25/11 9:00 am PST
D 2.1

wierdalexv 0
Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 0
Brokenscraps 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 0
Mastin2 0

V/LA's:

Not Voting: Mastin2, jilynne1991, Alduskkel, Ironhead, Darth Yoshi, Soben, Brokenscraps, Wiredalexv, TheWayItEnds, Elsa

Von Spielburg, Captain Corporal,
[/color]

Deadline is 7/16/11 @ 9am.

Mod Note: I'm headed to an overnight camping trip for a friend's bachelor's party so I'll be unavailable for the next 36 hours or so. I'll have a second votecount and answer any other questions when I've returned.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 965
6/27/11 7:30 pm PST
D 2.2

wierdalexv 3 (L-3) Darth Yoshi, jilynne1991, Elsa Von Spielburg,

Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 1 Wiredalexv,
DarthYoshi 0
Brokenscraps 1 Ironhead,
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 1 Mastin2,
Mastin2 0

V/LA's:

Not Voting: Alduskkel, Soben, Brokenscraps, TheWayItEnds, Captain Corporal,

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Fixed, but, who fixed it? Cause it wasn't me, and I don't really like people editing posts in my games. Please let me do it in the future. Thanks :)
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

DarthYoshi wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:
Fixed, but, who fixed it? Cause it wasn't me, and I don't really like people editing posts in my games. Please let me do it in the future. Thanks :)

It actually isn't fixed. Look at the end of the first sentence in the quote tag--my quote tag code has a typo in it, which I'm guessing caused my screw-up there.

Alternatively...it was gremlins. :)

Fixed for realzies this time. Sorry I thought you mean you screwed up the quote tag at the end of the whole thing... then saw it in a quote block and figured all was well.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

DarthYoshi wrote:

Also,
mod, this is my formal request that brokenscraps be forcibly replaced. He is the only player to have not posted since D2 started, and this plus his significant stretches of D1 inactivity after replacing in makes me think that he isn't actually committed to the game.

On a similar note, more Elsa sure would be nice. I've seen her online and not posting. No likey.

Prodding Brokenscraps, giving him 24 hours to pick it up or I'll replace him. It was my fault for not sending the prod on time, I missed his name in the activity overview. This is his 2nd prod so after one more, he'll be replaced regardless.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Replacing Brokenscraps. Will have a votecount when replacement is found.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Twistedspoon replaces Brokenscraps effective immediately.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Substrike22 wrote:
Twistedspoon replaces Brokenscraps effective immediately.

post-edit: also prodding jil. this is her 2nd prod.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1100
7/2/11 11:50 pm PST
D 2.3

wierdalexv 3 jilynne1991, Elsa Von Spielburg, Ironhead,
Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 4 (L-2) Soben, Wiredalexv, Darth Yoshi, Twistedspoon,

DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 1 Captain Corporal,
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 1 Mastin2,
Mastin2 0

V/LA's:

Not Voting: Alduskkel, TheWayItEnds,

Deadline is NOW 7/18/11 @ 9am.

Deadline is extended 48 hours due to the 4th of July and the overwhelming number of players V/LA because of it.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1100
7/5/11 3:36 pm PST
D 2.4

wierdalexv 2 jilynne1991, Ironhead,
Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 2 Soben, Wiredalexv,
DarthYoshi 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 3 (L-3) Mastin2, Twistedspoon, Darth Yoshi,

Mastin2 0

V/LA's:
Yoshi (Limited Access) through July 14th
Alduskkel through July 5th.

Not Voting: Alduskkel, TheWayItEnds, Elsa Von Spielburg,

Prodding TWIE, and Captain Corporal.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Substrike22 »

DarthYoshi wrote:@TS: AFAIK, TWIE hasn't declared V/LA. Methinks he is due for a prod.

He was prodded in my vote count yesterday, he has less than 5 hours to pick up the prod or be forcibly replaced.

A vote count will come at that time.

Alduskkel is also being prodded at this time.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Replacing TWIE
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1160
7/8/11 5:22 pm PST
D 2.5

Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 2 Soben,
DarthYoshi 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 4 (L-2) Mastin2, Twistedspoon, Darth Yoshi, Wiredalexv,

Mastin2 0

V/LA's: Yoshi (Limited Access) through July 14th

TheWayitEnds is in the process of being replaced.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Prodding Soben, still looking for a replacement for TWIE. Had a potential interest that didn't work out so I put it back on the Queue.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 117something
7/11/11 10:26 am PST
D 2.6

Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 1 Soben,
DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 5 (L-1) Mastin2, Twistedspoon, Darth Yoshi, Wiredalexv, Captain Corporal,

Mastin2 0

Deadline is 7/16/11 @ 9am. (5 days!)
I will not end this day until we have a replacement for the TWIE. Deadline will be approx. 48-72 hours after a replacement is found, if it needs to be moved. Otherwise the deadline will remain unchanged.

TheWayitEnds is in the process of being replaced.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Blanket Call: If anyone knows anyone who would take TWIE's spot, let me know, I've asked people and gotten turned down at this point. Still haven't heard anything from my "poster" on the queue.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

As stated earlier I will not end this day via deadline until I have a replacement for TWIE since he's literally missed all of day 2. Deadline will be 72 hours after that. If you lynch before then, I will either allow twilight to occur until a replacement is found, or push you into night and then have that last indefinitely until a replacement is found. I'll cross that bridge if we come to it. That's all.

Oh, and a votecount will happen tomorrow when I wake up.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1287
7/15/11 12:14 pm PST
D 2.6

wierdalexv 3 jilynne1991, Ironhead, Alduskkel,
Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 2 Darth Yoshi, Elsa Von Spielburg,
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 0
DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 4 (L-2) Mastin2, Captain Corporal, Twistedspoon, Wiredalexv,

Mastin2 0

Not Voting: TheWayItEnds, Soben,

Deadline is
7/16/11 @ 9am.
postponed indefinitely until TWIE can be replaced. Will also work on finding a replacement for Jily.

TheWayitEnds and Jily (fucking really?) are in the process of being replaced.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Xvart replaces TWIE effective immediately. Give him a very, very, very warm welcome. Deadline will be 72 hours after his /confirm post. Additionally a votecount will happen tomorrow morning after I'm no longer dealing with food poisoning.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1360
7/20/11 9:17 pm PST
D 2.7

wierdalexv 3 (L-3) jilynne1991, Ironhead, Alduskkel,

Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 2 Darth Yoshi, Elsa Von Spielburg,
jilynne1991 0
Xvart 0
DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 3 (L-3) Mastin2, Twistedspoon, Wiredalexv,

Mastin2 0

Not Voting: Xvart, Soben, Captain Corporal,

Deadline is Friday, July 22nd, at 9:05 AM. (about 36 hours from this post)
Still working on finding a replacement for Jily. Night will last until a replacement is found, if one is not found beforehand.

Jily is in the process of being replaced.

Also, sincerest apologies for not having more regular votecounts over the past 24 hours, (even though, apparently, only two votes got switched.) the "food poisoning" I thought I have is turning out to be a full blown stomach flu, so I'm doing what I can.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1367
7/20/11 11:32 pm PST
D 2.9

wierdalexv 2 jilynne1991, Alduskkel
Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 2 Elsa Von Spielburg, Ironhead,
jilynne1991 0
Xvart 0
DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 4 (L-2) Mastin2, Twistedspoon, Wiredalexv, Darth Yoshi,

Mastin2 0

V/LA's: N/A

Not Voting: Xvart, Soben, Captain Corporal,

Deadline is Friday, July 22nd, at 9:05 AM. (about 33 hours from this post) Still working on finding a replacement for Jily. Night will last until a replacement is found, if one is not found beforehand.

@ Yoshi, Also I have no backup mod but I'm going to make sure I get you regular votecounts for the next 36 hours. Potentially long N2 unless someone finds me a jily replacement, anyways.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

DarthYoshi wrote:Thanks for your dedication to our silly little game, Substrike. :)

I live to serve. :p
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1396
7/21/11 4:16 pm PST
D 2.9

wierdalexv 1 jilynne1991,
Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 3 Elsa Von Spielburg, Ironhead, Alduskkel
jilynne1991 0
Xvart 0
DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 5 (L-1) Mastin2, Twistedspoon, Wiredalexv, Darth Yoshi, Xvart,

Mastin2 0

Not Voting: Soben, Captain Corporal,

Deadline is Saturday, July 23rd, at 9:05 AM. (about 40 hours from this post)
Still working on finding a replacement for Jily. Night will last until a replacement is found, if one is not found beforehand.

I will extend the deadline by 24 hours for the following purpose:

Due to the nature of and logic behind the request of the extention, if 5 (or more) players other than Alduskkel would like a deadline extension, they should PM me with a vote of "extension". I will extent the deadline by a week if 5 people PM me before the deadline tomorrow. This is a one-time-only offer and is being offered due to the mass inactivity of 2 different slots throughout the day, as well as my difficulty in finding replacements for them.

Arguments around an extension that take place in thread will be deleted, i.e. it is not up for public debate. Simply make the decision yourself, and PM me what it is.

Also I still need a replacement for Jily, if anyone knows anyone, I implore you to forward them to me.

Also prodding captain corporal.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Substrike22 »

The village sat at their sick version of a trial, two men both tied to two different nooses. Each juror stepping up and voting for the one they thought should die. Captain started laughing uncontrollably when Alduskkel was one vote away. "Haha. Hahahahah. Hahah. *hack, cough, hack*. I have a vote too, you know?"

Alduskkel was lynched Day 2. He was a
Mafia Roleblocker

Night will last until a replacement for Jily is found, but no shorter than 72 hours. I will send a mass prod out when D3 has begun, letting everyone know it has started.

If you have Night Actions, send them to me within 72 hours or they will not be counted. Thanks!
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Jilynne1991 was found brutally murdered in her sleep, with every limb seemingly sawed off individually. Cause of death: blood loss. She was a
Town One-shot Vigilante

Day 3 has officially begun.

Deadline is August 8th at 10:15 am.[/b][/i]

Current Votecount: Post 1457
7/25/11 10:15 am PST
D 3.1

wierdalexv 0
Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 0
Xvart 0
DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 0
Ironhead 0
Mastin2 0

V/LA's:

Not Voting: Mastin2, Twistedspoon, Wiredalexv, Darth Yoshi, Xvart, Soben, Captain Corporal, Elsa Von Spielburg, Ironhead, Alduskkel

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1477
7/25/11 10:49 pm PST
D 3.2

wierdalexv 0
Soben 1 Mastin2,
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 0
Xvart 4 (L-1) Ironhead, Soben, Darth Yoshi, Elsa Von Spielburg,

DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 0
Ironhead 0
Mastin2 0

V/LA's:

Not Voting: Twistedspoon, Wiredalexv, Xvart, Captain Corporal,

Deadline is August 8th, 10:15am.

Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1479
7/25/11 11:36 pm PST
D 3.3

wierdalexv 0
Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 0
Xvart 5 (Lynch) Ironhead, Soben, Darth Yoshi, Elsa Von Spielburg, Mastin2,

DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 0
Ironhead 0
Mastin2 0

V/LA's:

Not Voting: Twistedspoon, Wiredalexv, Xvart, Captain Corporal,

Deadline is August 8th, 10:15am.

Death Scene Incoming.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Ironhead: So, guys. *flashes badge.* Yeah, it's Xvart. Scoped him out last night. Saw him leaving Jily's house with two red bags, covered in blood. Guess he really did a number on her.

Xvart: Wait, my role pm said something about a mill...miller?

Yoshi: Lawlzcatsroflcopter, miller claim.

Mod intervention: Wait, guys, he did us a favor killing Jily. Can't we just...

Rest of town: Yeah... no. Rope. Now.

Xvart was lynched on Day 3. He was a
Mafia Goon

All members of the mafia have been killed!

Town Wins!

Set-up:
Doctor: Mastin2
Sheriff: Ironhead
1-shot-vig: Jilynne1991

Goons: Xvart (replacing TWIE), WormyKrew
Roleblocker: Alduskkel

N1 Actions:

Mastin protects Soben
Jily attempts vig on Wierdalexv
Alduskkel roleblocks Jily
TWIE kills Secret Project
Ironhead investigates Soben

N2:

Mastin protects DarthYoshi
Xvart kills Jily
Ironhead investigates Xvart

Thanks for a great game from all of the active participants! Any feedback on my modding is appreciated, provided any criticism that is given is constructive. Thanks!

Also, it's up to the scum members to agree to share, and then share, their QT if they desire.
[/b][/i]
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

I actually thought Mastin's play was brilliant, for the record (minus the thing that Soben was pointing out, about declaring TWIE super-obv-town). The soft-claiming had me laughing out loud at points, after you he pointed it out to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”