Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Occult »

Internet Stranger wrote:/cookies

I HATE RVS. Someone do something stupid soon.

Isnt the whole idea of RVS is to see who decides to stand out first and thus face the wrath of everyone else? Looks like
Occult
IS wants the OddballScum title.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Occult »

From my experience, players are going to suggest policy lynches, its hardly a scum tell. Trying to start a easy wagon without stating a reason, that my friend is a scum tell.

FoS:Glass (-2)

To make my positions clear this game, I will be stealing from Mr. Vollkan's playbook and
ALL
of your actions will be scored. I have a detailed flow chart of every possible action one can have as well as every possible reaction to every possible actions. Through the powers of
math
and
eqautions
all of my decisions will be made by the
cold hand of science
this game, no
emotions
will be involved what so ever.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Occult »

Nothing gets a game out of RVS faster then posting something asinine, it also helps you find someone willing to wagon for very little reson this early in the game and we have our first taker for a scummy vote.

Surye wrote:VOTE: Occult
How is a single vote "starting a wagon"? Reaching like crazy in that post.

vote Surye
now all I did was FoS glass for the vote, piling the third vote on me for as something as small as that tells me that, you sir are eager to throw down a lynch.

Glass wrote:
occult wrote:From my experience, players are going to suggest policy lynches, its hardly a scum tell. Trying to start a easy wagon without stating a reason, that my friend is a scum tell.

How exactly is umbrage an "easy wagon"?

occult wrote:I have a detailed flow chart of every possible action one can have as well as every possible reaction to every possible actions. Through the powers of math and eqautions all of my decisions will be made by the cold hand of science this game, no emotions will be involved what so ever.

I call BS. There is no way you have a flowchart to handle millions of different scenarios even if you don't account for different player's play styles.

VOTE: occult

Yes Glass, it's all true, God popped out of my closet and gave me the flow chart. He also gave me a spy glass that allows me to look into the very souls of man and a 1st edition holographic Charizard.

As for cooldog, I don't know if that reaction is scummy an SK claim is an SK claim, even if its not believable, I'd say keep an eye on him.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Occult »

Elegant as always I see IS...

I obviously borrowed Vollkan's (look 'em up) shtick, I in no way see how that could be taken seriously. If you don't believe me, fine, but we are hardly in RVS anymore are we? This is not the first (or last) time I'll get my ass lynched for saying something stupid. But if I'm going to gaffe this badly, I might as well do something useful for the town and give them some insight into the "status" mechanic up there.

After three votes, I fell into a status of worried and was told every time I post my status would drop. Now, if you really have your mind set on lynching me, fine, go ahead, but not until you've gathered up some more information. Think about it, at this rate I'll be lynched by page 3 and we'll have nothing to show for it.
Also, allow me to keep posting to experiment with this status thing, I may be able to shine some light on what happens if my status continues to plummet and give the town something to go off of later in the game. I've looked in the rules and this doesn't seem to go against it. It can only help the town, if you want to call me a liar, fine, but let me get you some information and when I flip town, there's your proof. I may have been stupid town, but I'm trying not to be useless town.

*que angery/sarcastic retorts*
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Occult »

Glass wrote:
How exactly do you equate putting a third vote on somebody as eager to lynch? What about IS, he put an L-2 vote on after all. Is he eager to lynch? I also noticed you did not answer my question... or was your first sentence also part of your "trap"?

A third vote, on the second page, for a FoS? Yeah, I find that kind of scummy, and at that time eager to lynch, FoS is hardly worth 3 votes that early in the game.

Now that I've got a wagon this big on my ass and its barely p. 3, I'm thinking we've just got an impatient town. Which isn't a good thing, we've got a couple of player that want no talk, just lynch and I don't see how that helps the town, a few others sitting back on their vote not taking part of the discussion and even a few that haven't even posted yet.

As for IS, he tried to pull this BS on my last game, i posted a weird little post at the beginning he jumped on my ass, dragging a few votes with him and when the dust cleared we lynched anti-town instead of myself. He is always willing to lynch whether the person is town/scum it doesn't matter, he'll lead a lynch on a townie and then pass the blame off to the rest of the wagon later in the game, it's just his default action, hell, he may have not even read his role PM yet. IS is a shining beacon of jackassary to us all, what would we do without him .

Umbrage wrote:
OCCULT DON'T ACT ALL OUTRAGED OVER GETTING LYNCHED FOR A STUPID REASON WHEN YOU ADMIT TO DOING SOMETHING STUPID. KARMA'S GONNA FUCK YOU OVER.

You're the one acting quite angry, I owned up to my gaffe, admitted that it looks pretty damn bad and all I did was ask the town was to scumhunt a bit more (as a p3 lynch does not help town) and to let me experiment with the status system. It's nice of you to ignore the point of my last post in an attempt to lynch me asap. Why is a quick lynch so beneficial for town that you are willing to attempt to shut me up (and any kind of discussion) with that kind of post? Reread my post (if you even read it in the first place) and then come back to me with a response.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Occult »

Well, I was (and for the most part am) chalking IS up as just an asshole (as its how he seems to play), but seeing that IS has dropped to worried and says he didn't receive a message, that gets me a bit. As I just picked up another one due to my status, now that I am suspicious I have picked up a one-shot jail keep. That status thing is an important part of this game and I have gotten
TWO
messages, one of them telling me the rules of my status (posting lowers your status) and this jail keeper one. I would say that it is possible that he is lying (and there for anti-town), but its also possible that this is paranoia mafia and the mechanics of this game are suppose to cause *ahem* paranoia. I'd say keep an eye on IS but I think he would quite enjoy being involved in my lynch and don't find him scummy yet.

As for others, Umbrage has been quite pissy and likes twisting my words around and he is playing both sides of this taking a quick swipe at IS (saying IS is scummy because he said the exact same that umbrage said) and I don't think he even reads my posts, a good example being...

Umbrage wrote:
Occult wrote:As for IS, he tried to pull this BS on my last game, i posted a weird little post at the beginning he jumped on my ass, dragging a few votes with him and when the dust cleared we lynched anti-town instead of myself. He is always willing to lynch whether the person is town/scum it doesn't matter, he'll lead a lynch on a townie and then pass the blame off to the rest of the wagon later in the game, it's just his default action, hell, he may have not even read his role PM yet. IS is a shining beacon of jackassary to us all, what would we do without him .

Oh, so now we should lynch IS?

I have not pushed an IS lynch, I've only called him a jackass and jackass does not equal scum. The above post he is using for this doesn't even state that I think IS is scummy, only that this is his default action. I still hold up to that as I don't actually think IS is scum at this point.

Umbrage is sitting there posting loads of nonsense and very little of it has to actually do with what I said, I say just don't quick lynch me and he says that I'm fear mongering and being scummy for that and continues to push forward a quick lynch.

As for the defending myself over scumhunting, look at my damn post, I accept that today is more then likely my lynch but let's not end the day too early. I say fine if you are going to lynch me let me attempt to shine some light on that status as well, he ignores that. Plus is defending myself really a scummy action?

Also, Everyone defends themselves you are trying to paint a simple defence of myself as a scum move? That's very WIFOM, if I didn't say anything you'd be complaining of my lurking and calling for my head.

So
vote umbrage
I don't see anyone getting on the wagon I'm on but I'm just making my thoughts clear. Plus he is kissing the ass of another person in this game who is getting more and more suspicious as she posts...

LLD is getting worrying as she is not actually making any case on anyone...

p-edit @nopoint let's not make assumptions of soft anything, that game has not ended yet, so hence, no real details...
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Occult »

Glass wrote:
occult wrote:
LLD is getting worrying as she is not actually making any case on anyone...

Did you not notice that she has A POSTING RESTRICTION?

It crossed my mind, I thought I had seen her say something before, but that was to the mod...
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Occult »

CooLDoG wrote:
IS, I have played several games with you and I have never seen you wanting to quick lynch like this. You have always argued strongly for the lynch that you want, but never for a quick lynch. I admit Occult is scummy, and will most likly end up as today's lynch, but if we lynched occult now and he flipped town we would have to go through d-1 again on d-2.

I do believe he may have a grudge against me...

As my status further deteriorates it seems that I may actually be able to "post myself to death" according to the mod I still have a one shot jail-keep (its worded quite strangely, as if I would suffer through its usage) but I can post a name in thread and jail keep (roleblock and protect) them for the rest of the day and tonight. So if the town would like me to JK someone I would be willing to give it a try. The other PM I got has strongly warned me to stop posting, if I post or am prodded I will be suffering consequences soon apparently.

I don't mind continuing to post as I am already gonna be dead. And to restate to the one's that clearly don't get it (I'm talking about umbrage and IS here), I'm not arguing to avoid my lynch, I'm only asking to experiment with this a bit more and then you can lynch me to confirm my townliness and truthfulness. As the statuses may give light to alignments later in the game.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Occult »

Nope just a vanilla townie telling you the truth.

Mod: could you Jail keep Internet Stranger fro me?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”