Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Dekes »

Sonofabitch!

Memo to self: Read sentences completely, don't guess the second half.

/confirm =D
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Dekes »

I like active games. Will catch up when I'm sober.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Dekes »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Locke, farside and Dekes
- Willing to form an in-game Scooby Gang with me?

Tentative hell yes!

However, I don't think, I've ever seen you do it, MoI. Any reason why you started now?

Boy, do people love their RVS. How do so many people ignore the very un-RVSish Moi-Lady L debate only to cram their RVS vote in? Out of those two, Lllamarble comes out worse. His attack on Lady L is bad, even for page 2. The fact that he backs off immediately doesn't help his case either.

LL is the first one to get serious again. Singling out Toasty is strange, but it's too late to ask him about it anyway and it helped generated discussion, so I can that point.

Good call on jason's 58. The whole post looks too constructed.

ToastyToast wrote:The thought has crossed my mind that there may be a lyncher, but fine. I'm Spike

This is such an arbitrary fear, I'm baffled.

a) Do you have any previous experience with lynchers?
b) Why do you think Spike would be the most plausible lynchee?
c) Why in god's name would a miller be a lynchee? That punishes the role whether you claim it or not.

Though I admit, that I treat the Demonic Townie bit as null. I can see why a mod would choose demonic townie over vampiric townie. The former definitely has a more milleresque ring to it. The rest of the claim is still horrible. But greyish people get vigs on them or get disposed of before LyLo scenarios.

Llamarble stretches it way much on several occasions (though it turns out he was right about Jason claiming Angel and Jason probably being scum). Still, the theory from jason claiming Angel to "if Spike is miller, then Angel is in the game and scum" is a far fetched theory.
ToastyToast wrote:Also, tell me, does someone who KNOWS WHO SCUM IS vote hop to 5 different people in a span of 9 posts, all with little or no explanation?

My top 3 scum reads right now are Acronach,
Llamarble
, Jason.

How come you defend somebody's playstyle and imply it's probably not scum to call him one of your scum reads at the end? Add to the list the weakest link here and the other popular target besides you.
Toasty is definitely not town.
Llamarble wrote:Meh if I drew a lyncher in a theme game I think I would just claim 1shotdaycop at some point with a guilty on the guy I was supposed to lynch.

Haha, classic :D

Starting to skim a bit now. Surprisingly solid reads for page 5, though they seem too be a bit off from LL and MoI's reads. Look through Acro's games, guys. He is the classic easy lynch. Not saying he can't be scum, but it's just one of those scummy newb playstyles where you scratch your head a lot. If he's scum, he'll out himself soon enough, see [Redacted].

Going through jason's ISO, there really is only the craptastic attack on Lady L. Before we string him up, can we hear some suspects from him? Also, is there any flavor to your role, jason?

For aesthetic purposes:
Vote: Toasty

Obviously support the jason lynch. Am not fond of Llamarble and Miss JJ. MoI, what isn't scummy in her #133? From following other peoples' supsicion rather blindly to a horrible wishy-washy stance on jason to blatant role fishing as if she expects a cc to come out any second, you have the whole repertoire of rookie mistakes.
Need more from farside, and way more from iamusername.

Edmund, do you think jason's - in your eyes - premature claim makes it more or less believable? What do you think of jason's play in general? While you have commented on people commenting on jason, you haven't addressed his play directly so far.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Dekes »

There's a difference between being unsure and completely leave every angle open. You say he is scummy for his responses, you say he is scummy for the lack of his responses. You think he's scummy, but you've seen a game where you were sure he was scum, but he wasn't. You doubt his claim, because it's fishy and badly presented but he could be telling the truth. You see the pattern? While all of this is correct, it's not a clear stance what you believe and you you can argue either side once jason has flipped.

You openly theorized that Buffy or Giles would be better suited for a cop role. Again, that has nothing to do with wether you believe jason's claim or not. If someone were to cc though, the responisbility for that decision is taken away from you. So, do you believe jason is scum based on his play and his claim? Yes, or no? You don't have to be correct, but you have to have an opinion.

What has my vote to do with my view on you? But the distraction is noted. It is very likely that jason will be lynched today, and rightfully so. Since I don't want to lynch him right now, I voted for my second highest suspect, because I don't like idle votes.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Dekes »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Dekes
- I'll be responding to the posts that happened after I went V/LA shortly but wanted to ask a question - Do you still want to be in the block?

Considering the circumstances - we lynched scum Day 1, a lynch the voting block actively pursued, I got a townread on both LL and you, plus no death last night - I'd say hell yeah, why not?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:That was the only thing you found scummy in his ISO?

That was after he dug his hole with his defensive behaviour and his mediocre claim. I was more interested if he's still using his scum meta from Lost S1 and if we can exploit it. That's why I'm annoyed of iaaun's premature hammer before jason could give out any "reads".
Now there's not a lot in jason's ISO to work with except that Lady L is very likely not aligned with jason.
Ethos wrote:
Dekes, we need you to fullclaim along with whatever flavour possible in your next post.

Errm...no? I have a guess as to where you're going here. Unless you deem it imperative for me to claim - I'd advise you to think about that - I won't as it would do more harm than good.

Vote: Miss JJ

Even now she's missing the point why she's scummy. If you believed that Buffy or Giles were better suited as cops, whether you were role-fishing or not (which you were), from a town PoV it should've resulted in a very strong disbelief in jason's claim. Yet you were still waffling on jason and stalling his lynch.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Dekes »

:igmeou:

Xander Harris, bodyguard who may or may not have modifications. Flavor is sparsely. I have the heart in the right spot, even if I'm not as powerful as my fellow Scoobies.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Dekes »

EBWOP: make that *sparse
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Dekes »

So,
a) you're lying which doesn't make sense in the slightest or
b) something's messing with your result, whether it's a framer, a redirector or whatever mechanic.

because I'm certainly not a demon (pedit: nor a miller). And having outed two PRs for this is just sad. Why did you investigate me, Ethos?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Dekes »

Ethos wrote:PoE, which Regfan is getting together as we speak, but my personal preference is this:

Obviously support the jason lynch. Am not fond of Llamarble and Miss JJ. MoI, what isn't scummy in her #133?

How can you obviously support a Jason lynch, but then be suspicious of the person who tore apart the claim and pressured Jason (Llamarble).

Different factions? Bussing? Llamarble stretches were scummy.

Why do you highly doubt there's a framer or redirector in the set-up? I konw you have to do this now, but what will be your explanation tomorrow?

And don't let this stop you from lynching Miss JJ tomorrow.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Dekes »

Ethos wrote:I don't think Llamarble was stretching at all. Please provide any evidence you have for there being 2 scum factions or provide me information on how Llamarble was stretching.

What explanation would be needed tommorow, why are you automatically assuming I'm town and appealing to my emotion rather than considering the possibilty that I could be scum pushing your lynch? Your name was in our Guilty PM, so its not a redirector and I don't believe you're a likely frame target.

- I have no idea whether they're two scum factions, but it's not uncommon.
- I mentioned Llamarble stretching. From LLD's supposed "scumslip" during RVS to jason mentioning Angel = jason claiming Angelus, being scum seeing that Spike is Miller
- You scum? Please, what would be the advantage of that gambit? Ergo you're town, easy as that.

- Pretty sure, MoI was targeted for the kill last night as I guarded him.

Good luck, town. Dekes out.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”