ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:54 am

Post by ToastyToast »

/confirm
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:58 am

Post by ToastyToast »

im rereading it lol
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 am

Post by ToastyToast »

TITS(is that offensive)/confirm

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Vote: MissJJ
for having goon under her name

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Locke Lamora wrote:/confirm.

Vote: ToastyToast

I'll Scooby with you, MoI. But we're voting Toast, on account of him being scum.

read the rules...closely....and three times

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Llamarble wrote:I don't actually know if scum use the "X is attacking my credibility" logic more; I just think it's nonuseful. And MOI's wagon was bigger.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Toast
"There is stuff why didn't you comment usefully" was my reaction to him too.
Jason & MJJ are his scumbuddies.
I've always wanted to be in a quicklynchallthescum game.

1)Hadn't read yet and 2)There was nothing I found worth commenting on

Llamarble wrote:Something like that.
I found MOI mildly scummy for his proposed alliance, then LLD posted ewwbadlogic & her 'town bloc' possibleslip.
She explained herself okay and MOI's wagon seemed bigger / more productive and I figured if LLD was scum MOI was probably scum too as badlogicked spats feel bussy.
Then MOI pointed out Toastbehavior that had previously bothered me, so MOI got townpoints for wavelengthsharing.

How is proposing an alliance scummy? I've seen town do it.

People who are on the same wavelength as you = town? lolno

Hmm Interesting with the soft-claim catch this early, but to automatically assume its an Angelus fake claim is rash and seems to obvious.

Important
: My role seems to be some type of Miller (demon alligned with town). It is to my knowledge that its best to claim such things early.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:26 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Demonic Townie.
I posted my random vote then read the thread, did not give a follow-up post for 2nd reason

I did not claim in the first post because I was asking the mod for clarification. She couldn't say much out of fear that it would wreck the setup.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Flavor Name, Toasty.

The thought has crossed my mind that there may be a lyncher, but fine. I'm Spike

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:38 am

Post by ToastyToast »

well, that was what I was told, so you can think into it as much as you want.

Tell me: if you got a role of spike, demonic townie, would you not ask for clarification? It doesn't explicitly call me a miller, but hints that the scooby gang doesn't trust me. It sounds like miller, but I wasn't sure. So I asked and the response I got was that I am a demon who happens to be alligned with town. What would be my motivation for making such a bad lie?

@LLD: Unfortunately, I'm babysitting and as such don't have much time. BUT, I will say that my overall thoughts of "the important things" being discussed is that the LLD pressure has no backing and that Llamarble is foolish for thinking he can catch the scumteam after one post.

PEDIT: Again, knowing the Spike character, there are enough people who would want him lynched. Since my role didn't say Spike, Miller, its speculation on my part.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:We are arguing about a past game Acro. MoI is legitimately suspicious now, because he has moved from a town voting block (Which is null),to deliberately attempting to soil my reputation as any kind of reliable(which benefits scum).

Banter is common in RVS. I would say "she's taking what he said WAY too seriously," but then MoI continues to push the issue. So I would say LLD's reaction to the comment was bad, but it seems to me that MoI was pushing the point brought up with the voting block by switching the suspicion on her.
In other words, the situation does not tell me much of anything. Hence, why I ignored commenting about it.

Acronach wrote:sounds too risky to be a maf move. minor town read on LLD, but i'm not voting MOI with her until i see something more convincing

Except mafia needs to take risks. Also, I don't see the "risky move" you are pointing at.

Additionally,
Acronach wrote:i don't think scum would put themselves out there and risk getting lynched

is exactly what your doing. Not saying much of your opinions at all unless called out on it. If your suggesting that only scum hide in the background, then you shouldn't be in the background yourself. Makes you look bad. scum read #1

Magna wrote:If he’s scum for ignoring that we’ve already transitioned into Real Game ™ then I am with you.
UNVOTE: Edmund VOTE: Toasty

Why me and not MissJJ, Jason, or iamausername?

Good posting Town read #1=Regfan

jasonT1981 wrote:A lot of people usually declare who is scum early in games.. its common to see people say X Y & B are scum from the early stages.

This comes off as a defense. Also, tell me, does someone who KNOWS WHO SCUM IS vote hop to 5 different people in a span of 9 posts, all with little or no explanation?

Acronach wrote:i personally don't believe the scumslip thing. also, i have never watched buffy so unless someone contradicts MoI about the Spike thing, i'll just take his word for it there. haven't seen enough to cast a serious vote yet. PEDIT: good point LLD, didnt notice that. let's hear some of his other opinions then.

Do your own research, and consider what my scum motivation would be.

MoI wrote:That answer doesn't make any sense. If Smarg banned him from claiming Miller to protect the set-up it would extend game-wide, not be limited to Toasty's first post.

Where are you getting this? I asked her if I was indeed a miller, not if claiming such would get me banned. Her response was that I was a demon alligned with town. Hence, it leads me to believe that my role is different than a Vanilla townie, and the role PM points to miller.

Acronach wrote:i heard what he claims his thought process was and i don't believe it. simple as that.

Why not? What do YOU think demonic townie sounds like?

My top 3 scum reads right now are Acronach, Llamarble, Jason. Most sure about
Unvote:Vote:Acronach

Town read on Refgan. Leaning town on Miss JJ. LLD and MoI are still null, but this includes the fact that I try to be cautious when playing with them (LLD for manipulating me into doc protecting her every night in fire and Ice and MoI because he's MoI)

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:31 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Not elaborate. Elaborate (like, expand your point)

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Acronach wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Acron wrote:@MoI you're still using the voting block outside of RVS? That's not scummy... not scummy at all [/sarcasm]

Explain in detail why it is scummy. I’d like to know.

first of all: 3-4 people, just about the right size of a maf team. if it was a maf team, it would be a good excuse to wagon on someone without seeming scummy. the only downside is that if it was a maf team, it would be too easy to lynch them all, which leads me to believe that 1 of the maf might've stayed out just in case.
overall, a lot of scum motivation here.

Why aren't you even acknowledging the suspicion on you at all? I'm waiting for reasons/defense and not getting a thing. I'm not getting any legit scumhunting from you either.

@Dekes: Where are you? I'm used to a higher activity level

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 am

Post by ToastyToast »

do you have any mention of "demonic" in your role PM?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:57 am

Post by ToastyToast »

^^Thats why I want to see the flavor connection/if it says anything about "demonic"

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Dekes wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
The thought has crossed my mind that there may be a lyncher, but fine. I'm Spike
This is such an arbitrary fear, I'm baffled.

a) Do you have any previous experience with lynchers?
Yes

b) Why do you think Spike would be the most plausible lynchee?
Role flavor. Says I'm not trusted, and my obsession with Buffy doesn't help matters. I mentioned the lyncher as an alternative explanation for the "demonic" thing. Seems plausible that in a show with demons, vampires, and other creatures of the night, that someone would be taking the "vampire hunter" to a new level.

c) Why in god's name would a miller be a lynchee? That punishes the role whether you claim it or not.
Again, I was considering alternate possibilities based on the fact that smargaret could only tell me that I was demon alligned with town when I asked her for role clarification. All things point to a miller, but my rolepm does not explicitly SAY miller.

Dekes wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
Also, tell me, does someone who KNOWS WHO SCUM IS vote hop to 5 different people in a span of 9 posts, all with little or no explanation?
My top 3 scum reads right now are Acronach, Llamarble, Jason.

How come you defend somebody's playstyle and imply it's probably not scum to call him one of your scum reads at the end? Add to the list the weakest link here and the other popular target besides you.
Toasty is definitely not town.

*facepalm* This isn't a defense, its an attack. For someone who seems so sure about his scumreads, Llamarble has been awfully wishy-washy. That amount of votes over the span of just a few pages is unordinary and worth pointing out. Idk where your getting this defending thing from.

LLD wrote:This game does not follow conventional Buffy flavor. Role speculation based upon flavor knowledge WILL GET YOU NOTHING.

This is true. I don't want to try to outguess the mod. But I DO still want to know if there is any mention of being a "demon alligned with town" in his role PM. Jasons lack of a response is just confirming my scumread on him. Its not likely that there would be two millers, and with this in mind, Angel being another vampire, but without having the whole "demonic" thing is very fishy.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:57 am

Post by ToastyToast »

iamausername wrote:
Llamarble wrote:
I've always wanted to be in a quicklynchallthescum game.

Alright chumps, let's do this.
LEEEEEEROY JENKINS!
Unvote

VOTE: jason

troll?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:34 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Did anyone else receive an abnormal PM informing you that the game was open?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:58 am

Post by ToastyToast »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:Did anyone else receive an abnormal PM informing you that the game was open?

At this stage I would suggest no-one answer this.
Toasty
- please describe abnormal before anyone else responds.

My head is throbbing but I am unaware how it got that way.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 am

Post by ToastyToast »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
My head is throbbing but I am unaware how it got that way.

I don't think this is all that useful a line of discussion at this point. I suggest it be tabled.
Also Toasty please disregard the last post by Acro for those reasons.

Agreed, I just felt it necessary to ask. In the mean time, the jason flip didn't change my reads one bit, so
Vote:Acronach

I still didn't like the iamausername hammer

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:25 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@MissJJ: So you find MoI scummy?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Acronach wrote:he could be a miller

lolno
Vote:Dekes

Also, Dekes, two millers wouldn't exist. If that were true you would have CC. So, from a town perspective, we need to figure out why such a thing happened. Why would a framer target you? You didn't strike me as a likely cop target.

+Dekes' play in this game has been very under-the-radar, which makes sense if he saw his scumbuddy jason about to get lynched so quickly.

@Locke and LLD: What I have said regarding my PM is a paraphrased version of everything in the message. I don't know what it means or who sent me said message.

LLD wrote:Oh, and I want Dekes dead In The next 2 pages.

A little hasty methinks

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:44 am

Post by ToastyToast »

"vte" should count. ACHRONAC GET BACK IN HERE AND DO IT RIGHT

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

LETS DO IT
Vote:Looker

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

iamausername wrote:
Ethos wrote:Actually, I think we should just mass name/roleclaim today.

Yes.

I'm alright with name +demon-status, but think its a little too hasty to roleclaim. Also, 2 millers? thats craycray

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 am

Post by ToastyToast »

LLD wrote:I'm Buffy Summers

<3
Spike is cooler than Angel. Just sayin', you know who to choose :wink:

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:30 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Spike, demonic townie

popcorn to MissJJ

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

edmund.angles wrote:
MOD: A prod for Locke

But this is really drawing out, let's just discuss.
@Ethos: Does your role indicate anything about the possibility of non-demons being scum?
@Toasty: What do you think about the 'Anya' miller claim?

I thinks its weird for there to be two millers in the game. Not impossible, but weird. Not to mention the fact that I have a hard time believing that while Anya is referred to as just a VT, I am referred to as a demonic VT, and yet we're both millers? Not buyin' it.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Oh, thats the hammer.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 am

Post by ToastyToast »

PWNED

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:57 am

Post by ToastyToast »

hm. this would've gone differently if the minionize kill went through.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:32 am

Post by ToastyToast »

I knew Spike would never kill buffy.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

oh yeah! to answer why I was thinking lyncher, my role PM singled out Buffy as someone who didn't trust me. So I sort of made a very rash assumption. Glad it didn't get me lynched.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”