farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Egad there is no letter for 22 the rules are flawed already!
/confirm
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Edmund.angles

Anyone with punctuation in their name is probably an associate of the Mayor with his preference for diction and proper grammar.

@Locke, farside and Dekes
- Willing to form an in-game Scooby Gang with me?

You want me to trust you and Locke after American Gods? Am I insane?

Vote: MOI
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #121 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Miss JJ wrote:And what are these cliquey Scooby Gangs about? :(

Anti-Buffy watcher right here ^. People who haven't watch the show make me sad.

You’ve been around long enough to know alignment in one game isn’t dependant at all on another. That said even if it was true wouldn’t it be preferable to have both of us in a Voting Block with yourself and Dekes to help you assess our alignment?

Duh. Doesn't mean I trust you. Besides if you are town voting you and getting you to open up is like a gift. I get great results and find scum better.

jasonT1981 wrote:
Could be tempted to see what she said as a scumslip about moving from a townblock....it is something I will be keeping my eye on in the future.

unvote
vote:Lady Lambdadelta

I think she is soulless

what?

Llamarble wrote:Something like that.
I found MOI mildly scummy for his proposed alliance, then LLD posted ewwbadlogic & her 'town bloc' possibleslip.
She explained herself okay and MOI's wagon seemed bigger / more productive and I figured if LLD was scum MOI was probably scum too as badlogicked spats feel bussy.
Then MOI pointed out Toastbehavior that had previously bothered me, so MOI got townpoints for wavelengthsharing.

Why was MOI's proposed alliance scummy? Why does this make them both look scummy?
What was it that Toast did that looked scummy?

MOI: I thought TT stated he needed clarification what his role meant and that the mod wasn't confirming his suspicion thinking it would break the set up.

Stated here:

I did not claim in the first post because I was asking the mod for clarification. She couldn't say much out of fear that it would wreck the setup.

Edmund: What did you find that TT did was scummy. Post 79 doesn't say what you found scummy except holding back a name that by defination for Buffy universe would look to be a scummy name.

Regfan is so town it hurts. I found Edmunds comment in post 79 riding along.
MOI is town
Jason is scum
LLD is town
Edmund is scum

Arco jumping on the TT wagon for the reason he gave comes off scummy. So far nothing has changed my views on him.

LL, meh. Nothing of interest, no real scum hunting.

unvote:
vote: Jason

I completely agree with LLD post about Jason's fence sitting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

bolding would have been a good thing.

unvote:
vote: Jason
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

MOI: In regards to my last post. Lets just say someone gave me a brownie that was laced that night and I'm going to have to reread.

MOI wrote:Um, whut? You voting me isn’t going to change my play one iota, especially when it is a fluff RVS vote.

Note to get back to this in a bit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry to do this, I had not realized that I will be modding a game soon and I can not handle the games I have plus modding.

Mod: Please replace me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”