Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Regfan »

Nice, played with a good portion of this room before either on this account, Duplicity or Soben.

/Confirm.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Regfan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:MoI is legitimately suspicious now, because he has moved from a town voting block (Which is null), to deliberately attempting to soil my reputation as any kind of reliable(which benefits scum).

This is a massive misrepresentation of the situation. He created a voting bloc which didn't include you, you proceeded to act hurt over not being included therefore reasoning behind his refrainment from adding you to the voting bloc was elaborated on by him.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Regfan »

Acronach, I understand where you're coming from but certain players such as LLD and MoI are aggresive regardless of allignment. To say that you don't believe they would put themselves out there and risk getting lynched means you expect mafia to lurk which is an incorrect assumption.

Llarmable care to explain why you instantly backed down and changed your vote when LLD still didn't address or acknowledge the major reason you voted for her; being the incorrect assumption that mafia attack peoples credibility.

I have never watched, read or heard that much about Buffy however couldn't pass up on this playerlist therefore if anyone can suggest a particular source, season or medium in which I could find out about relevant information I'd greatly appreciate it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Regfan »

I've begun watching the first season and it's suprisingly enjoyable thus far. It could do with a little bit less of the script revolving around romance though.

Not seeing Toasty as scum at all to be perfectly honest. His recent posts along with his claim both read as town. A miller related role would make perfect sense in this theme given what I've seen of the show thus far - that being the lines between good and evil are blurry. Also getting a newb-town read from Acronach mainly due to his reaction to Llarmable calling out the scum-team.

Edmund, I don't understand how you consider Toasty holding back his name-claim while claiming miller a scum-tell. Scum would know a claim such as that would lead to them outing more information and therefore present it instantly in order to avoid suspicion whereas town may have paranoia in doing so. Your entire post reads as you attempting to push a policy-miller lynch via manipulating null-tells to seem like scum-tells.

Vote: Edumund
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:44 am

Post by Regfan »

Leaning mafia on him at the moment, his posts have lacked any real form of content and his reasoning behind his vote on LLD reads as weak and incoherent.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Regfan »

MoI, your speculation over Llama potentially being a lyncher is illogical. For him to be a lyncher he would initally have to work out who Angel is and then proceed to get them lynched a near impossible task given that I don't see a name mass-claim being expected in this setup.

Acronach, don't make me doubt the newb-town read I had on you earlier, it's not a read I like to give out often. The main purpose of the voting block is for outside of the RVS, it allows competent players to string together and come to some form of consensus over who to lynch as well as allowing them to attain a better read of the players in their voting block.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Regfan »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. It’s just a gut feeling I had. Don’t make too much of it.
2. Read Llama’s ISO and then tell me how illogical it is.
3. Why would a mass name-claim not be a possibility?

1. Fair enough. Though if you have a gut feeling that Llarmable is lyncher with Jason as his target why vote Jason?
2. I see what you're saying though I'm not getting much from it myself, though that could entirely be because I know minimal about Angel.
3. I never mentioned that it wasn't a possibility just that I don't believe it's expected in this setup. At the moment I believe the risks of a mass name-claim outweight the possible benefits though.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Regfan »

I don't buy the claim at all for multiple reasons. Given how the day phase has only been a few days with multiple players not having checked in I see no reason for him to claim if he were indeed a town pr, especially one as powerful as a rolecop which is rendered useless in the open in most cases. The claim seems like a deseperate attempt to pull the wagon apart and the lack of flavour included in the claim when there's undoubtly flavour involved in a role-cops PM reads as offsetting. From what I've seen of Buffy so far Angel is far from any sort of cop or investigative role and from Toastys Spike-Demon claim I'm guessing the character and role share a strong link.

Town:
Toasty, MoI, LLD, Acronach, Miss JJ.
Null:
Locke, Dekes, Llarmarble, Farside, Iamusername.
Scum:
Jason, Edmund.angles.'

Vote: Jason

L-1.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Regfan »

I'll take the free cookie though I don't get that strong scum vibes fromt he post, what I believe you're looking at is that Miss JJ states that her view of his play is being tempered with due to previous play however doesn't state this until after she has already voted. She then moves on to state hesitation over him being at L-1 without removing her vote to take him of it.

I was contemplating unvoting Jason however the more I think about it the more a rolecop sounds like a mafia PR, there's close to no benefits to have a town-role cop in a setup especially a themed one such as this however there are the obvious scum advantages for it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Regfan »

Sigh, just realized I've read the vote-count incorrectly this is what happens when I stay up all night doing university assignments, ignore the stupidity in my previous post.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”