Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Bunny here. Replacing in. Got a lot of reading to do.
If their are some points that I should know right now please point them out.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Bah, I read PI - Amrun ISO seeing as early on and I assume still now (reading this page only) that they are still under fire.
McArthur and McCarthy were both people who I would see on the scum side. They both wanted war against the communist.

Right now (because I don't know the VC) my vote would be on Amrun. His power fit with the person he has, but I still can't believe that his person is town.

Are their any question that I should address (or were address to Fuzzyman)?
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Amrun: Sorry I'm not good with history x-x. My person is not of American or Soviet nationality, I have no favor to back it up though. The favor I do have, anyone could have in their pm.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Amrun wrote:If you don't know who MacArthur is, why say all that specific stuff about him trying to start war with Communists when it wasn't true?

And what do you mean, there is no flavor...?

My PM has tons of flavor.

Uh...

Fuzzy/bunny (ha, fuzzybunny) has just moved back up to my #1 scum read.
No no no no no no no.
I do know who McArthur is. But I think he was active before the cold war wasn't he?
As for flavor, the only thing I can see that would consitute as flavor is that I want peace, but I don't think anyone else has the same view as me. That to me doesn't really ring as, "Oh your this person!" But I guess it could ring as to my nationality.

@Llama: Can I call you furry =/?
Yeah I guess JulienWolve is my first person who was supposed to play?
My Pm does not state, "These nationality are town, these are the scum nationality." Thats the only sense I can make out of that post.
I believe she/he was stating that we can have all nationality town and scum. Like their could be some Soviet Union characters who were against the war even though naturally soviet unions were be scum (in shot view).
Does that make sense?
Just a question. Why do you bring this up when my predecessor (Fuzzy) said the same thing I did in his one post?

Would it be better if I named claimed/nationality claimed now?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Amrun: I think your getting me confused with someone else x_x. The only thing I've said is that McArthur and McCarthy I can see on scum side. They were both advocaters of been against communism and condemned like a thousand people. Basically they contributed to the Red Scare. Isn't that right?
I've never said I don't know who he is, I just think that MacArthur was before the Cold War, but lead up to it. So I think I was wrong about the time period.

Frankly I am confused as to why my person is even in the game. I have no idea what his involvement is in the Cold War or leading up to the Cold War.
I think name claiming would just be best =/.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Well I can only post what I thought JVW was saying. If I get lynched because she's/he's an idiot who can't even read their pm, that's just bad luck on my part.
Flavor. I have one sentence with 8 words. That all I have for favor.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Bunnylover

For refusing to give flavor :(
D: I didn't refuse, I have none except for that one sentence.
And all that says is that I don't feel that people have the same interests as me x-x.

lol This really sucks, im just glad that I'm a slow reader so I didn't waste my time reading 40 pages yet.
I understand why I would be lynched, my predecessor's predecessor is an idiot =/.

Anyways I am Ernesto Guevara, Cuban Roleblocker.
I hate this because I clicked on the link the mod linked and I read what was their and was like, "WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS PERSON HAVE TO DO WITH THE COLD WAR <_<?!!!"
Frankly from what I read my person was involved in the INvasion of Pigs and Overthrowing the Cuban Dictator that was backed by the US.

Like I said, I have one sentence with 8 words for flavor. Then I have how to use my power which doesn't help me in a claim since Roleblocker is a higher probability of scum role and not town.

AH STUPID STUPID STUPID. Probably the fastest replacement to lynch ever.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

smargaret wrote:apologies for incoherence, i'm sorta sedated right now.

my role pm states that i am a town-aligned player from a non-US, nn-USSR country. thus I can dedduce that ther are other such players in the game because if the mod made it so i was the only one, thta'd be bstard. jvw/ffuzzy/bunny's slip is legit imo.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: bunny
But then why are you voting me x_x?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

smargaret wrote:again. no way is che peaceful. whether you agree with his politics or nott, he was involved in at least three revolutions and didn't believe ina peacuful transition to marxism.

if bunny flips town i'llllll reconsider amrun. but i just don't see it.

ebwop voting bunny because 1. i have falvor and he said he didn't, now he does, other players i believe to be town have enough favor to paraphrase 2. general uselessness and proximity to dealine 3. while i believe there aree other town non-us/soviets thats aconclusion i can draw without seeing it expliscitly stated so whyd jvw say he didn't think there wer any?
I have one 8 word sentence that is not explaining my power. That is not my fault, that's what the mod gave me.
I never said I didn't have favor, I said my favor seems like something anyone could have.
<_< I just replaced into a 40 page game and you expect me to be useful?
40 Pages <_<

So you believe that I am of another nationality, but since we are so close to the deadline it doesn't matter because I haven't been useful.
o.o

@Feysal: You might have missed it, but I did claim in my previous post.
Ernesto Guevara, Cuban Roleblocker.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Bunnylover »

ThAdmiral wrote:That being said, @ bunny: could you paraphrase your small bit of flavor?
I don't want war.
I don't believe people share that interest.
Thats all =/.
Furcolow wrote:dislike the roleblocker claim
unvote;
vote: bunnylover

sure, i've seen roleblocker as town, but i've seen it as scum 10x more
I fully understand this vote, frankly I would do the same in your position. RB is more scum PR then town PR, which frankly doesn't help me =/.
RedCoyote wrote:Lol, your role name is Ernesto Guevara? As in Che? Commie scum.

Confirm vote: Bunnylover
Don't ask me. In my opinion, I would have put Ernesto Guevara as scum. In this game, I'm not. I have the win condition that I win when all threats to peace is remove. And yes as in Che.

@Feysal: He bought missles that eventually lead up to the Missle Crisis, but I'm not sure if he was actually alive during it (could be wrong). Well I had like 2 votes on me and most people don't reveal till like L-2 or L-1. But I did ask if I should reveal early on D:.

@Inflatable Pie: I really dislike your vote since you just practically ignored Feysal post except for the part that showed how I could be scum with Ernesto Guevara.

Frankly if its come down to it (Me v.s. Amrun), I would vote myself.
THIS IS IN NO WAY ME SAYING THAT I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO VOTE ME

Reasons why:
1) I haven't read the thread yet (was on like page 12 when I answered Amrun question), so I will be less useful until I complete this task.
2) My power is usually scum power, so their will always be WIFOM about me.
3) You get a sense in what to look for in a claim. Not necessarily what nationality they are, but what they did during their life. Were they looking for peace, or just outright war.

I know I'm signing my deathwish here, but my wagon at 10. The next highest is 5. In less then 24 hours a deadline will be reached and I don't see amazing things happening to siwtch to someone over.

I will say this just based on these last few pages.
I would investigate Amrun, Inflatable Pie, and Red Coytoe, Llama.
I would kill DavidParker.

Vote: DavidParker
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Amrun wrote:Che Guevara not wanting war? What is this?

Honestly, between my role and what bunny is saying, if she actually flips town, then this game is bastard. Period. :/
<_< I already think this is a bastard game.
But as Feysal pointed out, after a while I denounce like all my Cuban nationality and honor or something like that and stepped down as leader and went to help other revolutions.
Frankly I think Che Guevara went to war to bring Peace to Cuba.
Like what I'm saying is that we should think about what the person was truly doing. Like for example Napoleon wasn't looking for peace in his country, he wanted to conquer the world.
Does that make more sense?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Amrun wrote:I still don't understand why you think someone who might have been on ego-trip is more likely scum than someone who wanted to nuke an entire country, no. It sounds very much like you're trying to grasp at straws.

HOW did it make more sense to lynch me first at t-20 or whatever? It just... it just does not make sense to me.

I see that you're trying to explain, but your explanations are just not satisfactory. If that's my fault, then I apologize. I'm trying to grasp your reasoning here. I really am.
Re-read the wiki (or maybe I should), Che didn't start the missile crisis.
Che gained the missile, but never did anything with them.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Also even though I get lynched and flip town, don't let scum get away with, "OH WELL MY PM HAD LITTLE FLAVOR JUST LIKE BUNNY'S!"
Hell no ^.
If they are American or Soviet, they will more then likely have ton of flavor.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Yeah, I was town.
Everything I've told ya'll was true.

Scum: DavidParker, 1 Person not on my wagon (Other then TheAdmarial),

Not sure: Llama, Amrun, LMP
Would like those investigated.

Town: Furclow and Feyesal and TheAdmerial (sorry im in a rush so i'm not looking at spelling :P), Morthax

GOOD LUCK TOWN!
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (isolation #14) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Ugh, it was a terrible situation that I was put in as Che Guevara - Cuban Roleblocker.
I do not blame town for lynching me though :(.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”