pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by pappums rat »

^ LOL that was my 3rd game on this site, and I have since played like 15 or 16. I played terrible, got pushed to L-1, claimed doctor, helped lynch scum, and then got NK'ed. :goodtimes:

Anyways, I think all this dialogue between Surye and Hoppster is just a bunch of meaningless noise, and the wagons were not useful at all other than clumsily getting us out of RVS.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 am

Post by pappums rat »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hoppster is incredibly annoying to read. He constant refrain of “What reaction did you expect to get” is rather useless when he’s pre-empted the actual reactions from some players (Zang for example) with his questions. He’s peppered Nexus with a number of hypothetical questions that don’t serve any serious scum-hunting (“Would you put Zang at L-2 if he was at L-3?’) but more as a means to produce as “Gotcha, inconsistency” attack.

I agree with this statement. All Hoppster's questions thus far have been rather unnecessary and/or forced, and IMO it kind of sounds like he is trying to sound like he has a lot to say rather than actually having a lot to say.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Pappums wrote:I'm guessing he's a traitor again.

Innocent in-joke regarding a former game or covert attempt to reach out to a suspected traitor disguised as an in-joke?

Let me mull.

This is a reference to Mini 1120, the last game I played with GMan, where he was the Traitor and I was on the scumteam. Jason also modded that game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:10 am

Post by pappums rat »

^ Because I'm RVS'ing GMan, and will continue to do so until I am ready to leave RVS.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 am

Post by pappums rat »

MoI wrote:RVS is not some separate part of the game that is independent from the rest. The notion of RVS is just the name we give to that awkward getting things rolling portion of the game.

That you want to cling to a vote that has no game relevant meaning in your eyes and not vote someone you specifically called scummy is very suspect.

Yes, I can understand why you would think that. I let my frustration with another game spill into this one and was pissed that this game took off so fast with the Hoppster/Surye dialogue. I did find Hoppster somewhat suspicious, but I wasnt going to let him detract from my fun in RVS. Once GMan replies in thread, I probably will vote for someone I find scummy, but not until then. :stubborn:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by pappums rat »

All this talk about inspecting the wagons for scum is bullshit. It's RVS, people can claim any reason they want for voting someone in RVS, and no one would be any the wiser as to who is who unless someone makes a big dumb mistake, which probably isnt going to happen when the people in question are experienced players. That kind of scumhunting technique is better suited for looking into newer players.

Since GMan isnt here, I'm going to go ahead and

Unvote
Vote: Hoppster

for making more out of this bullshit than what is reasonably concievable, and because his dialogue with Surye on his end rang hollow to me.

Minor FOS
on MoI for reading too damn far into RVS votes.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Hey guys I'm sorry about my lack of contribution but I have had a really shitty week. I promise I'll have something up tomorrow.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:54 am

Post by pappums rat »

Alright, I have read through the game again and I still found the Zang wagon and the Surye counter-wagon to be counter-productive. When people are run up like that, how exactly are they supposed to respond? People are going to read whatever they are looking for into the player's response to this and as such I think it is a poor scumhunting technique.

At this point I am going to

Unvote
Vote: Snake

His second RQS question, as has been pointed out, can potentially help scum, so I see no town motivation behind it. His third post has a couple of points of concern for me. First, he says he is going to have to spend some "serious time to read all of this" despite the fact that there is only 5 pages. It sounds to me like he is trying to buy for time and active lurk here. Also, in my opinion his reason for voting Nexus is bad.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by pappums rat »

SnakePlissken wrote:That as maybe Zang, but that's how I like to play.

CES - because I was seeing if there was anything people use in games that I have not seen before. Learning curve. It was directed to force people's hand, just get people on game.

You have been around for about a year, and have played in a good number of games. Why do you think there would be anything new that you wouldnt have seen already? I'm not really buying this explanation for asking a scummy RQS question like that.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:06 am

Post by pappums rat »

Hoppster wrote:
pappums rat wrote:something

OH HEY I REMEMBER YOU

Don't ignore me plzkthx.

@ everybody:
Can you all stop ignoring pappums? Seriously, look at his ISO, it's so incredibly inconsistent, and his vote on Snake is horribly horribly opportunistic.

Hoppster in this game reminds me of myself in Mini 1120. As scum, I went after Darla who I tried to paint as active lurking. She was an easy target for scum to go after because she rarely posted and when she did she often didnt have a whole lot to say. My vote on Snake was not opportunistic, he is scummy as hell, and his vote to put Surye at L-1 (which wasnt really L-1 but he thought it was) cements his position as scum in my mind, not to mention his terrible reasoning for not participatiing in day 1. And I havent forgotten about you Hoppster as you tried to claim, I'm just going after someone who has a better chance of being lynched today. I still think you are scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:42 am

Post by pappums rat »

LOL Hoppster you are so full of shit it is unbelievable. You have completely ignored my points on Snake and instead twisted my reasoning for voting him into some bullshit "case" on me. IIRC you have not commented on Snake's L-1 vote on Surye either. And as far as the "inconsistency" in my ISO you mentioned before, that was solely because of my irritation that there was two huge wagons and a shitload of what I considered unnecessary back and forth between yourself and Surye and Nexus. (Nothing of value was gained because of it.) I then afterwards decided to stop being a pissy little bitch and joined the game properly.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 am

Post by pappums rat »

@ everyone: There has been a death in the family, and posting will be sporadic. If I dont post within the next 3 or 4 days, then I am afraid you may have to replace me. Sorry everyone.

Mod: Sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”