Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

VOTE: Hoppster

You are Twistedspoon's friend right?
grrrrrr
I guess voting you will do because I can't kill him...and you are in the mini normal queue before me :(

Hoppster wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:Why yes, that is a three-vote random bandwagon in the first 10 posts. Discuss.

It's five now. How's that for 'Discuss'? :cool:

This just happened in my other ongoing game...If I find out what it means, I will let you know :P
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

The Zang wagon didn't need any help. Counter wagon was Meh. No funny reasons why I should join or incentive. I thought I would make my own with the condemning evidence I had :P

Only other player I know is rat, but I will have to go back and look at that game to really remember him.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

First and foremost
ITT:

Hoppster wrote:
VOTE: Ant

You suck.

Hey there. I think someone needs to chill out. :roll:
It is called work man >__> Also, I think it is best to remember that, from what it looks like, we might be split on which part of the world we all live in.

Hoppster wrote:
Have you even read the thread?

Yes. Multiple times. It was really annoying with the part where you were talking...asking some pointless questions. I will give you that some were good, but come on...some were uncalled for

Hoppster wrote:
Nexus wrote:Stupid.

If I thought it was that scummy I would've put a vote down. Considering one of the three who is ignoring the counterwagon on him, I don't need to change my vote.

What's your opinion then?

Wait, so do you think it's scummy or not then? You imply you don't think it's scummy (and would change your vote if you thought it was) but then say that you don't need to change your vote because it's already on one of them (implying that you would have changed your vote, and thus you thought it was scummy).

Me, I think it's null... or, unhelpful perhaps. They're certainly not helping, but I don't believe it's a scum-tell.

Like this one. I thought he was pretty clear when he answered it the first time.

Although, I do have to admit you are getting the game started and creating content. meh.
UNVOTE:

I am also not feeling this wagon on Surye yet either. He seems to passive? Is it because he is just answering questions directed at him and not retorting with questions back?

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Ant wrote:This just happened in my other ongoing game...If I find out what it means, I will let you know

How does something going on in a DIFFERENT game have any relevance to the quick wagon on Zang.

Because I was trying to make a witty comment. A quick wagon built up on another guy in another ongoing game of mine. It made me think of that.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Hoppster wrote:Me, I think it's null... or, unhelpful perhaps. They're certainly not helping, but I don't believe it's a scum-tell.

It is only a scum-tell if Zang is not scum. Scum have no reason to poke at the ‘beehive’ of a quick L-2 RVS wagon on Town. Town on the other hand (assuming Zang is Town) have every reason to question it.

So those who dodged commenting on the wagon are more likely to be scum if Zang is Town.

Wait...so are you saying "If Zang is town, the people who didn't 'poke the beehive' are scum, and that other townies would have 'poked the beehive'"?
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

I like Zang's defense in #64 about not really caring about his wagon.
Should he have honestly been scared about being lynched on page 1/2? I think some people here are trying to force things to be a bit more serious than they are supposed to be.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
1. You are saying that the first five people to post and vote in this game just happen to randomly select you? Tar’s post alone where he RVS voted you and prompted discussion of that fact should clearly indicate there was more to it than complete randomness … Tar had clear intent to drive discussion.

I disagree with this. Why couldn't it be a random spur of the moment wagon?
And I think you are building up Tar's post WAYYY to much. His post was the third post of the game as well as the third vote on Zang. What did he want to discuss? Also, are you admitting that there was more to it than complete randomness? That would indicate that you,
narwhal
CES, and Tar had something planned. What is up with that?

iamausername wrote:
Ant_to_the_max wrote:I am also not feeling this wagon on Surye
yet
either.

Unvote

VOTE: Ant_to_the_max

I don't get it. You answered the question that was right after that sentence before you put this. But yet you still ripped this out of context to have a reason to vote me =/
I didn't fully understand what was being said about him and wanted a more descriptive reason. If I liked it, I might have joined the wagon. If not, I wouldn't have. And from your answer, I don't think it was a good case. Imo it is null unless he never follows through or does something.

Tarhalindur wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Tar wrote:Seeing a FIVE-vote wagon in a Mini game RVS was a bit of a surprise to me - I think there's got to be scum somewhere on that bandwagon. I'll keep it in mind for later.

That only holds true if Zang is Town. Do you think he is?

Uh, that holds true REGARDLESS of whether Zang is town - seriously, RVS is a great time to catch scum distancing from each other. The speed at which votes four and five were placed on him, however, suggests that Zang is town, and is a major reason why I'm still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hmm didn't see this one till Tar actually quoted it. That is interesting that Magna writes of the possibility of scum being on the Zang wagon if Zang flips scum. Covering tracks if Zang actually flips scum here?

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Next scummiest person on that wagon could be bv310. Vote to get the wagon going, but then a side note "oh look, a counter-wagon for scum mates to join because joining the Zang one at this point would look really bad..."
But of course that is only going off 2 posts :roll:
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
I don't get it. You answered the question that was right after that sentence before you put this. But yet you still ripped this out of context to have a reason to vote me =/
I didn't fully understand what was being said about him and wanted a more descriptive reason. If I liked it, I might have joined the wagon. If not, I wouldn't have. And from your answer, I don't think it was a good case. Imo it is null unless he never follows through or does something.

Did you miss this?
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Tarhalindur wrote:

No, but the question is, should Zang have been interested in who was on his wagon given its speed and size?

My current thought is that the answer to that question is yes, but I can see townZang not coming to that conclusion.

Maybe interested down the road once things pan out a bit.

Tarhalindur wrote:

I think t

I think that someone forgot to finish their thought :P
But I think I know where you were going to go. You were probably going to say that you did in fact have a non-random reason to vote him. I'm commenting on the fact that Magna said "Tar had clear intent to drive discussion" when in your first post all it said was "discuss". Not really the strongest way to drive a discussion :roll:
BUT, you do give a reason later. So if I concede the point that your vote was not random but had purpose, that still leaves 4 other people.

Tarhalindur wrote:

The problem, Ant, is that there is nothing in the originally quoted post - or this post, in fact - to indicate that you were considering joining the wagon
because you thought he is scum
, and everything to suggest that you're scum who's waiting to see if a bandwagon develops on Surye before piling on.

Question is, is this because you are looking for a vulnerable townie or because you don't want to bus?

Ok. Let's remember the exact original post

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
I am also not feeling this wagon on Surye yet either. He seems to passive? Is it because he is just answering questions directed at him and not retorting with questions back?

The reasoning behind the wagon wasn't making sense to me. I asked for clarification. I didn't see his "being passive" as being scummy so I wanted to know what was up with that case.
Honestly...I have used that word before and no one has ever made a big fuss about it before. I'm really confused here.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Hoppster wrote:
So shouldn't you be voting Zang?

Your reason for voting MoI is, quite literally, "lol this is suspicious if Zang is scum".

You have it backwards
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Hoppster wrote:
Ant_to_the_max wrote:"That is interesting that Magna writes of the possibility of scum being on the Zang wagon if Zang flips scum.
Covering tracks
if
Zang actually flips scum here
?"

By your own words, he is only doing something suspicious "if Zang actually flips scum".

Idk man...I still see it the other way. Magna said something suspicious that possibly could link him and Zang together. So you vote for the person who actually said something suspicious and if they flip scum, the reasoning for the connection between them actually becomes a viable case.

bv310 wrote:So your reason for voting MoI is that he's acting like a 5-man wagon may contain scum on it (not a big stretch imo)? And if it does, you think he's the most likely out of the five?

Was this directed at me?

I have a bit more to add, but I am running late right now in real life so it will come tonight.

@Mod and everyone else: Please note that I will have limited access (note: limited access to a real computer) until the 25th ish. I can and will follow and post from my phone, but it is a bit harder to post/go and look back at previous posts on it. Thanks!
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Quick "I found some free time and a computer" initial post.

I will get through everything and not leave until I do
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Holy crap!
I have some downtime before our competition starts so I wanted to check in.

I guess my post didn't go through...
Most of it was directed at Snake. Will repost it when I can.
I went on to mock his fake claim. Reasoning behind it was very weak and seems like crap to me. I can understand reaction testing but that was just weak. He goes on to say that pro town people would not try and bring things like that up to the surface and prod it, but name claiming does not equal breadcrumbing. There is nothing to "hide" when you flat out claim something like that.

Also went on to say how opportunistic the L-1 vote was.

also saw someone asked my opinion on Zang. Answer was I didn't have a change of opinion on him yet. Have not been able to look at all the latest post by him. And I also acknolegded that Hoppster wanted everyone to take a look at rat.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

RE still voting: unvote was in my big post that didn't go through and I forgot about it.
UNVOTE:

RE repost: it could have been likely that I hit post, and the screen came up with the "oh, someone else has posted" screen and that tab might have still been open on my computer. If not, I can go find all the posts I commented on. As for not right then, I was at a robotics competition at the time. That is why I have not been near an actual computer for a while now.

RE not voting snake: my vote would have put him at L-1. I didn't want to do that. There was more to discuss in this day and I don't want to end this day prematurely. We have a month deadline.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Will be on the road for 13 hours today. Getting internet on the road isn't the most reliable.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Wow...it looks like I will actually get to post in this day... -__-;
So, are we going to start (continue) the mass claim or go with the no-lynch? I don't know how much a no-lynch will actually help the town at this point.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Hoppster wrote:
bv, why were you so eager to claim (first)?

Zang wrote:Bv, why did you shoot magna?

As for No-Lynching, what would we really gain from it? Would we really be able to tell anything from the NK?
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Catching up in my games right now! brb
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Zang wrote:
An extra kill would eliminate them as possible scum and thus it would also increase the chances of somebody else being scum. Depending on who was killed that can be a big deal. For example, what if the person that would be lynched today with a regular lynch would instead be killed tonight after a no lynch. It could drastically change the outcome of the game because a different person would have to be lynched the next day.

Hmmmm I need to look to see if there is anyone obvious that would die tonight then. I think you might be right though that we could gain something here. Missing these last two days kinda messed with my interest/understanding of who is currently in this game.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Alright...going to start with BV for obvious reasons here >__>

While all his posts are meh, the claim is the big part. Claims 1 shot vig that used his ability D1.
N1 the claim checks out with 2 kills.
N2 there is only 1 kill. We did still have the 1 shot jailkeeper though. (Did CMAR ever claim to use his ability?) Could have been a block but we don't know.
N3 there is also only 1 kill. With a dead doc and jailkeeper, I can't imagine that there is anything left to stop a kill. Of course, there is the chance of a double kill on the same target, but how likely is that to happen 1/2 nights?

With all this in mind, I find it hard to believe that he would be a 1shot scum kill or SK. With no CC to the kill, I believe there is no way BV is lying here. Going to say he is town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”