ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:36 am

Post by LimMePls »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Vote: LynchMePls

Because his name just asks for it. >_>

People always do this. And you just copied them with nothing original to add to the game. Which is scummy.

Vote: SK

Also, RandOMGUS.

Empking wrote:Its a scumtell because there isn't a pro-town motive. The only motive I can think of is that SK and LMP are buddies and SK doesn't want LMP to have attention 0on him or that SK is scum and trying to suggest the LMP/SK connection after SK's death.

Do you think that a RVS "wagon" on me is going to make me feel pressure? Why?

DrippingGoofball wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Vezok flips scum those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

OK enough joking around, time for
SIRIUS BIZNISS

MagnaofIllusion is scum. For the sentence quoted, he is scum. Absolutely, irrevocably, unequivocally scum.

Shall I parse it? I'll give you a little window into how my mind works. This is a rare event. I may not do it again all game.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Vezok flips scum

"If vezok flips scum" - why is MoI considering the consequences of something that is quite far in the future? Why is he creating some false vezok vs. LMP duel? We're all just having fun creating a kickass, scum-frightening town for ourselves, we're shooting from the hip for reactions, we're smashing the hive with baseball bats. And it's working; MoI is nervously getting his lined up lynches in order. Like LMP was actually going to get lynched on page 2. Townies weren't worried about this; but scum is. GUESS WHAT? High likelihood that MoI and vezok are buddies. "If vezok flips scum" - as MoI may know will happen, then the players voting for LMP will eat rope. So MoI is anticipating successful lynch lineups already.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP

Again, he's not getting it because he's a scared little scum. He's bus'ing: "UBER-VI vezok." He's making up that all of us wagoning LMP (who hasn't even shown up yet, and who we don't want to see claim for nothing anyway), are ACTIVELY CHOOSING to protect vezok!!! There are many twisted layers of manipulation that can only come for scum wetting his pants.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

...that list. He's already got a list of players that aren't just scummy, but juicy juicy scum. Lined up to be picked off. He's scum licking his chops at the thought of a whole lineup of townies eating rope.

Not to mention how he took my page 1 vig fakeclaim seriously. And counterclaims vig, calling me a liar! Who counterclaims vig??? A real vig doesn't counterclaim, a real vig shoots the fakeclaimant in the dark. Was he joking about it??? I asked myself that, but he's actually voting me over it (and saying he'll vig VEZOK and not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

LYNCH PLEASE.

VOTE: MoI

DGB, if I weren't married, or if I were Mormon, I'd propose to you. For reelz.

Unvote
Vote: MOI

Lost Butterfly wrote:This is correct, by unvoting in the manner he did he undermines a lot of the credibillity of the LMP wagon, yes there is credibillity to an LMP wagon, it gives LMP an out, something easy to latch on to, I wanted to see his response to being put at L-3, I'm damn sure it's not something he'd be used to and it could help give a read on him.

What credibility did the wagon have?

FOS: Lost Butterfly

Wow, this game is so easy.

Empking wrote:Town playing to win wouldn't have unvoted if he found his random vote had expoded into a big wagon.

Not sure this is true. Expand please.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

Lost Butterfly wrote:FOS: LMP

LMP wrote:
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 am

Post by LimMePls »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Guess.

LOL.

Empking wrote:If he's town then he does something scummy without that action being pro-town or (ignoring the scumminess of it) helping his wincon.

I still don't get your point. But I'm not 100% sure I don't care.

Setael wrote:You do realize Mormons aren't polygamist, right? Joke fail.

Lighten up Francis.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 am

Post by LimMePls »

EBWOP: not = now.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 am

Post by LimMePls »

Thor665 wrote:MoI is not a good day 1 lynch, even if you think he's scum.
He'll be a good Day 2 lynch though.

Explain this please.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

Spyrex wrote:A wagon gets that large even if HOPEFULLY most people were on it for giggles? You bet your ass there's scum on that wagon. This is pretty much independent of vezoks alignment what with the risk/reward there being soo delicious.

Yea, book it.

This is a very good point. I've caught MOI-scum making ridiculously obvious "this wagon has scum on it" statements before. Specifically in this game and more specifically in this post.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

MOI wrote:Oh you caught me? In that game where I went all the way to LYLO?

Selective posting for the loss. I advise everyone to read that game and see how often LMP votes for and presses me.

What does how often I vote you in that game have anything to do with the comparability of your behavior in that game and this?

MOI is ABSOLUTELY playing his scum game right now. He takes little belittling shots like this at people when he's scum. Anything he can to try and undermine someone's credibility he will do.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:26 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
MOI is ABSOLUTELY playing his scum game right now. He takes little belittling shots like this at people when he's scum. Anything he can to try and undermine someone's credibility he will do.

Nope. Pointing out that you are trying to draw an bad link between me being scum there and me being scum here isn't belittling.

Nice deflection. The belittling is the "you never caught me in that game" bit, not the "pointing out a bad link". You try to undermine me with that throw away "oh you never voted me" buisness. You still haven't explained WTF that has to do with whether or not it's a fair comparison. Because it has dick all to do with it, but you're more interested in making a slick point than in showing my argument to be false if it is.

You also did have not explained why the comparison is bad, you only call it a bad link. So double fail.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:34 am

Post by LimMePls »

To make myself clear:

LynchMePls wrote:
MOI wrote:Oh you caught me? In that game where I went all the way to LYLO?

Selective posting for the loss. I advise everyone to read that game and see how often LMP votes for and presses me.

What does how often I vote you in that game have anything to do with the comparability of your behavior in that game and this?

ASKED AND NOT ANSWERED IN 103.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

LB wrote:I don't believe hascow is scum at this point either, but his points against me to me seem to come down to me being difficult and not willing to answer LMP's stupid question (which he didn't even care to follow up, thus further showing it was a stupid question)

THIS IS A FUCKING LIE! I FOLLOWED UP AND YOU STILL REFUSED TO ANSWER.

LMP wrote:What credibility did the wagon have?

LB wrote:HEY LOOK GUYS I'M SO STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS I UNVOTED AND VOTED IN THE SAME POST THEN ASKED LOST BUTTERFLY A STUPID QUESTION'

SK can die. You can die next. You're right this game is easy.

LynchMePls wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:FOS: LMP

LMP wrote:

LB wrote:Guess.

DIAF LYING SCUM.

Bilbo wrote:No. No no and no. If MoI is under heavy suspicion, and he is right now, we especially cannot buy into the hope that if we're wrong about him he'll end up dead by Day 2. Making assumptions about who's scum and trying to find buddies based off that Day 1 is a shot in the dark - seriously I would doubt that it's better than random, because without flips making connections is completely counterproductive, can be manipulated too much by scum in the mix to count on as stable ground for scumhunting, and worst of all can be used to manipulate and confuse scumhunting and lynch options into the rest of the game. It is not the cornerstone on which to base your Day 1 lynch. It is a bad idea. If you have one strong scum suspect on Day 1, you lynch him. You do not search around and hope to find his buddy and lynch the buddy instead and leave the one who garnered the suspicion alive on the assumption that he may be Town. If the suspect is lynched and does flip Town, there's information to be gleaned from Day 1. If a hypothetical buddy is lynched Day 1, we might be right back where we started Day 2 with the original suspect and have muddied and highly manipulable and downright useless Day 1 information.

Not to mention still breathing scum-Magna can be very nasty for town, as evidenced here.

AlmasterGM wrote:Check out the people in bold. Notice the correlation - they are all sketchy people, and they are all avoiding the top two wagons. Why is this? I think it's because SaintKerrigan is scum, and MoI is town. Think about it. MoI is also one of those wagons where if you lynch him D1 and then he flips town, there will be a lot of finger pointing the next day about whose fault it was, ESPECIALLY given obvscum SaintKerrigan could have been lynched instead. Convinently, the MoI wagon is at the tipping point right now - one or two more votes and it will have that critical mass that's very hard to spot. That means sketchy people know if they vote MoI now and he flips town, they'll take the heat tomorrow. They don't want that. But they ALSO don't want to vote for their buddy, SaintKerrigan. So they park their votes in these useless places and say irrelevant things to function as destractors.

Magua wrote:Then again: You think MagnaofIllusion is town. MagnaofIllusion thinks DGB is scum. (I happen to agree, self interest and all here.) Do you think Magna is wrong? Misinformed?

How many fucking scum reads does MOI have?

DGB wrote:Dear SpyreX,

You are town. If for some reason I survive this night, or maybe even some other nights, I will become paranoid about you. Please point to this post and slap me if I do.

DGB

We. Have. A. Cult. If for some reason you get paranoid about him you should probably stay that way.

Just sayin.

LL wrote:Because it implies he thinks his argument could be false. I think it's a hint that he's faking scumhunting because it contradicts the certainty of his MoI meta-assertion. You don't say someone's obviously playing to their scum meta and then change your mind. So had MoI brought examples indicating that he wasn't playing to his scum meta, what would LMP have done? Attacked him anyway by pointing out where MoI's play did match his scum meta.

NO. What I'm saying is that if MOI had a problem with my statement, he could have attacked the merits of the argument. Instead he strawmanned it to "YOU DIDN'T CATCH ME THAT GAME, EVERYONE GO LOOK AND SEE HE NEVER VOTED ME THAT GAME". The thrust of my argument is "I've seen MOI play these 'This wagon has scum on it' bullshit as scum before". I used the word "caught" to mean "I've caught him doing this", not "caught him and got him lynched". But he tried to tar me by going "YOU DIDN'T CATCH ME, I LIVED TO LYLO!" while never responding to the merits of my actual argument.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

AGM wrote:Check out the people in bold. Notice the correlation - they are all sketchy people, and they are all avoiding the top two wagons. Why is this? I think it's because SaintKerrigan is scum, and MoI is town. Think about it. MoI is also one of those wagons where if you lynch him D1 and then he flips town, there will be a lot of finger pointing the next day about whose fault it was, ESPECIALLY given obvscum SaintKerrigan could have been lynched instead. Convinently, the MoI wagon is at the tipping point right now - one or two more votes and it will have that critical mass that's very hard to spot. That means sketchy people know if they vote MoI now and he flips town, they'll take the heat tomorrow. They don't want that. But they ALSO don't want to vote for their buddy, SaintKerrigan. So they park their votes in these useless places and say irrelevant things to function as destractors.

I had something to say about this quote but somehow I missed it. Anyways, I like the logic behind it and I'm giving it some thought.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
THIS IS A FUCKING LIE! I FOLLOWED UP AND YOU STILL REFUSED TO ANSWER.

ah yes the question was ~so important~ which is why you didn't care I ignored it the second time. your question was retarded and fluffy, just like most of your posts thus far. your caps lock rage here is so fucking obviously fake. IT WAS SO IMPORTANT A QUESTION I RESPONDED WITH LOL WHEN HE DIDN'T ANSWER IT.

Let me get this straight. I ask you a question. You ignore it. I ask you again. You ignore it. And the result from this is that I'M SCUM!? FUCK YOU!

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

SUCK MY ASSHOLE FARADAY.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

Your playing with chesskid has not made you more fun to be around Faraday.

And Brotherhood was completely different.

also see: rule 2, you are personaly upsetting me atm.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

Thats awesome Faraday. So if someone mentions that they want their reads set in stone, and I not subtly but very flatly say "WE HAVE A CULT", that makes me scum. Everything I do makes me scum in Faraday's mind. But he's not voting me.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:19 am

Post by LimMePls »

LB wrote:and yes, you're scum for being scum who asks pointless fluffy questions which he has no actual desire to get answers in.

I can't believe you can say this with a straight face. I ask you the question twice, you ignore it the first and deflect it the second, and because I decide that you won't answer it (because answering it will show just how ridiculous your statement was) and I've already made my point, I let it go. But that means I'm scum not wanting answers to my questions? No, the fact is the question had already served its purpose. The point was that my wagon had no credibility to begin with, so accusing people of trying to undermine it's credibility is crap. And when confronted with this idea, you were incapable of responding because you KNEW it was crap.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ok Faraday. I can't wait for endgame to rub your face in this.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

Lost Butterfly wrote:And yes, an L-3 large wagon has credibillity or momentum or whatever the fuck you want to call it, SK completely ruined that. I don't even understand how that's debateable.

No it didn't have credibility because it was never a serious wagon. It was made before I'd even posted and was clearly an RVS wagon that was never EVER gonna reach lynch. So its only purpose was to get the game going (stir up debate), but it was by no means a credible wagon. I love how you are expressing a strong opinion about this now, but before when I was pushing you on this you avoided the question like the plague.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

In other words, if this:

LB wrote:And yes, an L-3 large wagon has credibillity or momentum or whatever the fuck you want to call it, SK completely ruined that.

is true, why didn't you say that when I asked?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:41 am

Post by LimMePls »

Fair enough.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 am

Post by LimMePls »

When I said "caught" I meant "I've seen you do this before" not "I got him lynched as scum". I think context makes this perfectly plain.

MOI wrote:Second point – It’s a poor meta attack as you are taking a single instance and trying to position it as a easy Scum-tell indicator. Do you have any other instances of said “scum tell”?

So if I've only seen you do something once as scum, and I've never seen you do it as town, I'm not allowed to draw a conclusion from it? If your argument is that its a small sample size, then I disagree as I've played plenty of games with town-MOI and never seen you do this. Thus I've only seen you make statements like this when you are scum. If your argument is that it only happened once as either town or scum and thus isn't enough data to make it a conclusive scum-tell, then you may have an argument there. But note that you are only making this argument now after I've pushed you on it. Your natural response was "HAHA YOU NEVER VOTED ME IN THAT GAME", which was an attempt to discredit my argument by means other than countering the logic it was based on.

MOI wrote:This is a clear misrepresentation. Please indicate where I took a “belittling shot” at you. Again, how is demonstrating (in a way that you don’t approve of) that you are making a faulty or / and scummy attach on me undermining?

I've already done this. The belittling shot was the "oh ya, if you caught me then why did I live to LYLO and you never voted me once". Your implication is that I shouldn't be listened to because I didn't get you lynched in that game. The issue is not how long you lived after doing that behavior, the issue is that I've seen you do this behavior before in the past as scum. Your attempt to make it about whether or not I ever voted you in Liten instead of about the comparisons between the two games is what I'm talking about.

MOI wrote:First of all this falls right into the Captain Obvious ridiculous statement category that you derided in Return To Liten.

Of course it’s nasty for Town to leave a competent scum player alive. That’s Mafia 101.

You don’t mention that is also very beneficial for Town to leave a Town player alive.

The whole premise of your reaction is “MoI MUST BE SCUM”. You may claim it is your read but the ‘case’ on me is pretty fucking laughable. I’ll get to that in my catch-up post.

They aren't even remotely the same things since my observation was in response to Thors suggestion that MOI-scum shouldn't be lynched today. So clearly it isn't obvious to some. Your statements on the other hand are ridiculously obvious and not a counter to someone else challenging the idea. Your comparison is bunk.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@LMP – You’ve continued to not directly answer this question. Stop dodging and answer it –

Question – Are you asserting that I am wrong in saying that there is likely to be a higher concentration of scum on YOUR wagon if Vezok is scum than if he is Town?

1) There has been no dodging. I've never seen the question asked. Perhaps before I didn't realize you were addressing the question to me?

2) Yes. For one, I see no reason why scum wouldn't join an RVS wagon on their buddy, especially when all he had was one vote. In fact, as my wagon built, I'd think that would be a prime time for scum to go "hey, why is Vezo not getting anything". Which is fascinating, since that is what you did.

On to other replies …

LMP wrote:When I said "caught" I meant "I've seen you do this before" not "I got him lynched as scum". I think context makes this perfectly plain.

Of course you do. But as shown in thread others seem to be taking my posts in all sorts of creative directions that I didn’t intend.

So if others are misunderstanding you then you feel fine in intentionally misrepresenting what I'm saying?

LMP wrote:So if I've only seen you do something once as scum, and I've never seen you do it as town, I'm not allowed to draw a conclusion from it?

Not if you want it to be a credible conclusion. You are basically saying “Hey this one time out of his 50+ games MoI did something that tangentially resembles something he did when he was scum”.

I disagree. I think bringing up behavior you've done in the past as scum and is directly relatable to behavior you are engaging in this game is worth mentioning.

LMP wrote:If your argument is that its a small sample size, then I disagree as I've played plenty of games with town-MOI and never seen you do this. Thus I've only seen you make statements like this when you are scum. If your argument is that it only happened once as either town or scum and thus isn't enough data to make it a conclusive scum-tell, then you may have an argument there.

Yeah, that’s it in a nutshell.

But indulge me … list all the games where you have directly experienced MoI Town. I can only come up with 3 off the top of my head and don’t want to Wiki stalk. In two of those games I died N1.

Why is "directly experienced" a requirement? I read games I don't play, and I'm sure you have too. However, here you go:

LMP wrote:But note that you are only making this argument now after I've pushed you on it. Your natural response was "HAHA YOU NEVER VOTED ME IN THAT GAME", which was an attempt to discredit my argument by means other than countering the logic it was based on.

This is so circular logic it hurts.

1. You specifically asked me to respond in a meanful manner. I do and now you try to assert it’s scummy. Way to establish a damned if you do, damned if you don't
2. My ‘natural’ response while being bombarded by crap attacks from all sides is scummy? Sorry I didn’t have 45 minutes to an hour to sit down and properly respond to your one point that wasn’t strong to being with. You aren't a special snowflake who deserves extra attention.

You are trying to twist this. The fact is that rather than attack my logic you setup a strawman ("OH, YOU NEVER CAUGHT ME! YOU NEVER VOTED ME IN THAT GAME").

LMP wrote:I've already done this. The belittling shot was the "oh ya, if you caught me then why did I live to LYLO and you never voted me once".

You are absolutely stretching with this. If I had called your moronic for brining up that invalid point I could see you making this argument. But I didn’t.

You were trying to imply that my argument was bad because I didn't vote you that game. As if to imply that because I didn't vote you, I had no merit. In other words "Don't listen to LMP, I totally snowed him that game".

LMP wrote:Your implication is that I shouldn't be listened to because I didn't get you lynched in that game.

Hold the horse Tex. My implication? You were the one just dismissing my point that your were originally implying something with a wave of the “in context it is plain” flag. My implication was that your assertion was crappy and invalid. Which it is.

No its not.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:Uhmmm why he's L-1...unvote someone.

Benmage wrote:Nvm, I handled it. Going to work. I'll bbl, enjoy.

So, yeah. Bilbo calling me the cult recruiter and not voting me is very odd. His follow up defense ("lynch him D2") isn't the place where warm fuzzies go. However, I'm not seeing the scum motivation for saying it either, from either a scum or cult mindset. So I've tossed it into the "weird but not actionable" bucket..

It's not odd at all and the explanation makes perfect sense. The mod explicitly said cult cannot recruit until N2.

That said, I agree with DGB's sentiment of just lynching scum regardless of which type we think it is.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Also

@Faraday-half-of-LB: Sorry if I went a bit over the line. I had some personal stuff going on Friday that made me a bit... irritable. Some of that rage was misdirected. So if I personally offended you, I apologize.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

Magua wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:It's not odd at all and the explanation makes perfect sense. The mod explicitly said cult cannot recruit until N2.

That's assuming he has 100% perfect knowledge that I'm the cult recruiter.

I mean, if the goal is to lynch the cult recruiter, you lynch your strongest suspect. They flip town, you can then look for your second strongest suspect with the additional lynch/nk information.

LMP wrote:That said, I agree with DGB's sentiment of just lynching scum regardless of which type we think it is.

You're preaching to the choir here. I just said the explanation is logical. We might think its a flawed plan, but it's not illogical.

Magua wrote:Nexus is town.

Everyone's way-the-hell-overreacting.

Yeah, Magua and I agree on something!

hasdgfas wrote:unvote
vote MoI

I still don't like that from Nexus, but after thinking about it, MoI is more of a priority

Welcome to the scum list cow.

LL wrote:-SK's vote hop reads as very forced and over-justified.
-Cow's hop on and off the Nexus wagon screams of riding the prevailing mood.
-Almaster's pushing for Magua over MoI based on connections shortly after lining up lynches based on MoI's flip and the Nexus mini-wagon is ridiculous, and overall his reasons for Magua over MoI are incredibly weak.
-Hinduragi's repeated DGB-sheeping is beginning to look very much like he doesn't have any ideas of his own.
-Magua seems like he's spending a whole lot more time explaining why lynches aren't a good idea than he does actually pushing lynches of his own.

I agree with pretty much all of this.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:45 am

Post by LimMePls »

Someone needs to hammer, 450 was just plain awful. Invoking a janitor, really?!?!

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 am

Post by LimMePls »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Vezok flips scum those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

The LMP wagon is probably mostly townies, as I pointed out earlier. Just a reminder before the hammer.

This.

Also Setael's "we should wait" should be IGNORED. Preemptively predicting a janitor on your flip? FUCK THAT SHIT.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:55 am

Post by LimMePls »

SK wrote:Honestly, I have no clue what to think. I had my suspicions of MoI, but that wagon on him was one of the worst I've ever seen in my life.

TOWN
SpyreX
Bilbo Baggins
DrippingGoofball
Empking
AlmasterGM
Thor665
Benmage
Lost Butterfly
Locke Lamora
vezokpiraka
hasdgfas
Hinduragi
Espeonage
Nexus
Magua
Setael
SaintKerrigan
SCUM

I feel more confident in the ordering of the top half than the bottom.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 am

Post by LimMePls »

Benmage wrote:I hope that daycops a lie. Cuz itd be baddddd.

Of course it isn't true. No one actually claims "day-cop" like that. This post creeps me out.

Setael wrote:@DGB, LMP & AGM: what's the scum motivation for someone predicting a janitoring of their flip?

Is this a joke question?

Empking wrote:LMP: Why is LL so high up on your list of players? Compared to someone like Magua?

When I was making the list I put people in certain places based on my reads. Everyone who is left over (the nulls) hover around the middle, and the ordering there is never perfect.

Why haven't we lynched SK yet?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 am

Post by LimMePls »

AlmasterGM wrote:And check out how, ONCE AGAIN, the same people as yesterday are responsible for the stall.

This is win. Still wondering why SK isn't dead. She's (or was now that I'm caught up) voting Bilbo ffs.

Also, I'd be willing to compromise on Espeonage.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

SpyreX wrote:God in heaven I call it out and then WHOOPS and then this.

I SWEAR YOU GUYS

I dont want to get into extreeemeee detail because it would be hilarious to catch more this way but if I have to push this giant fakeclaim to the death I will.

Smith =/= vig.

Souls is a key word for something else that ISNT ONE OF THE SEVEN.

YUP! There is a perfectly good one of the seven for a Vig, and Smith aint it. String her up folks.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 am

Post by LimMePls »

LynchMePls wrote:
SpyreX wrote:God in heaven I call it out and then WHOOPS and then this.

I SWEAR YOU GUYS

I dont want to get into extreeemeee detail because it would be hilarious to catch more this way but if I have to push this giant fakeclaim to the death I will.

Smith =/= vig.

Souls is a key word for something else that ISNT ONE OF THE SEVEN.

YUP! There is a perfectly good one of the seven for a Vig, and Smith aint it. String her up folks.

Actually, there are two that I could see as vigs flavor wise.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:01 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'd be willing to let the claim ride and see what happens tonight if not for the "but I don't work until night 3" buisiness. Add that with the blown flavor and it reads like a claim intended to stall/kill the wagon more than an actual real role.

Unvote

Might as well fess up SK now that you're hammered.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Setael wrote:
Empking wrote:
Setael wrote:That hammer was immensely scummy, especially considering I had just asked for a little time. I'll be shocked if SK flips scum.

On the minuite chance that SK is town then scum caught right here.

Whether SK is town or scum, that hammer was scummy. It was clearly made solely to stifle discussion.

Ya, that hammer was so totally scummy. :shifty:

Looks like the gambit failed since SK didn't post until after the VC. I guess it'd be worth checking if SK posted anywhere else on site between my revote and ooba's VC, but I don't have time for that now.

V/LA for the weekend

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:01 am

Post by LimMePls »

I also think Espeonage needs rope for reaction to SK claim.

Unvote
Vote: Espeonage

I'm with Spyrex in this Spyrex/Magua back and forth. I don't think SK wagon was bad at all.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

Thor,

Bulletpoints against Benmage please, cause I'm not seeing it.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

I do not understand. Yes I'm calling him town. I have no idea why you say he isn't.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 am

Post by LimMePls »

Because I disagree with your characterizations. Looking back through his posts I don't see the "coasting", I don't understand why you list "coasting" and "advancing nothing" as separate charges (other than to look like you have more against him than you do) and there is no reason town cannot wagon onto lynches (myself for instance).

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:32 am

Post by LimMePls »

DGB wrote:We could lynch LMP. MoI was town, but LMP was probably bus'ed just the same, only by others.

**SILENCE FROM ANYONE ON THIS SUBJECT**

DGB wrote:
DIE SCUM DIE

*SNIP*
LynchMePls - was bus'ed
*SNIP*

DGB wrote:
TOWN

*SNIP*
LynchMePls - was bus'ed - although contribution seems clean. Leaning town though after re-read.

While I appreciate you reaching the correct conclusion, the way this played out makes me a little nervous. Like you floated me as a lynch, got 0 traction from anyone else on the subject, so then you decided to move me to town. IGMEOY DGB.
Last edited by ooba on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 am

Post by LimMePls »

gah!
@MOD: I CAN HAZ TAG FIX???

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 am

Post by LimMePls »

Nexus wrote:
vote: Magua
Everyone keeps saying "Magua's CR" or "Magua's Scum" but not voting him. If he is either or, he needs rope.

I love how this post does nothing to establish Magua scum while trying to appear to be doing so. And by love, I mean hate.

Unvote
Vote: Nexus

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

Magua wrote:I think it means that hasdgfas is being pushed as an acceptable lynch (probably not bussing) and then D4 can start with "lolshould'velynchedMagua" like D2 started out with.

Of the three, Benmage is scummier than Hinduragi is scummier than DGB.

UNVOTE: hasdgfas
VOTE: Benmage

I agree. I think Nexus is a better target though. For the reason I just stated. How are you feeling about Nexus?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 am

Post by LimMePls »

Benmage wrote:But this vote does nothing to establish Nexus as scum... Rephrase for me why Nexus is scum please.

Cute. But ridiculous and you know it.

Benmage wrote:How am I scummy?

Magua just explained this. Use your eyes.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:22 am

Post by LimMePls »

Nexus wrote:Oh LMP. You are a silly.

How is my sheeping scummy but nobody elses? I too would like to see the case?

I can guess its:

-Lurking
-Sheeping

If so, why me and not Locke? Or someone else who's been sheeping?

Because of the post I quoted. That's why you and not Locke.

@Benmage: I don't need to make bullet list, Nexus did it for me. Plus the sheeping disguised as not sheeping.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm behind on this game. My game I'm running has been ending, and all my mafia time has been spent on modding that game. I should have time to catch up in this soon.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm massively behind in this game folks and I don't see any way to catchup. I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to replace out.

@Mod: Please replace me. And sorry for the inconvenience. Life has just gotten super busy the past 3 or 4 weeks

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”