New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Vote Deity
~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Unvote; Vote Glowball

Jilly is a close second.

Let the fun begin~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

glowball wrote: @Tomie...I see you are still a "townsperson" meaning like what? less than 100 posts... what is your experience with mafia?

Forgot this. It's good enough to say that I know what I'm doing~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

bvoigt wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
Unvote; Vote Glowball

Jilly is a close second.

Let the fun begin~

Why glowball?

She's ignoring a specific player which she shouldn't be doing so based on what she has said so far.
Hint: It's the guy who supported the policy lynch against Deity without a reason.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

sanchocolates wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
Unvote; Vote Glowball

Jilly is a close second.

Let the fun begin~

Why glowball?

She's ignoring a specific player which she shouldn't be doing so based on what she has said so far.
Hint: It's the guy who supported the policy lynch against Deity without a reason.
Talking about me? I'm against a PL since I've never played with him before. But I do know him a bit, since I talk to him via chats and stuff and he's an irritating little bugger.

To add, this player did vote Deity.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

xRECKONERx wrote:Tell me how jilynne's defense is any scummier than Swag's defense.

Which is? As I'm waiting on it before judging his play.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

xRECKONERx wrote:jilynne's defense = pressure
Swag's defense = lol idk ill unvote guys

I'm actually waiting on the defense from Swag about the defense you just posted.

glowball wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
Unvote; Vote Glowball

Jilly is a close second.

Let the fun begin~

Why glowball?

I am not ignoring anyone- the fact that I have questioned certain players more than others, and some not at all mostly has to do with my game play. I don't really take a lot of weight in your vote as is, because I asked you a question and you returned with a vote.

Really? We've got a player who admitted he was wagoning a policy lynch without a reason and you ignore him after that. A quote from you:
"Somewhat skeptical of anyone who would immediately join a policy lynch of a person they've probably never played with."
Why I didn't answer your question? Because your question came down to why players were policy voting Deity. It was ignored as it doesn't apply to me.

But seriously, read my sarcasm in this comment and think again whether I responded hostility the last time or not. As for my experience, you only need to know that I know what I'm doing. If I use the 'Don't forget my joindate~' you can lynch me on the spot.
As for my vote, there's only one good way to make use of the RVS. And that's a bandwagon. It's general knowledge that in this game, the best targets would have been Deity or Jilly for a bandwagon.

jilynne1991 wrote:Ok, I'm sorry, it's just from playing with Deity Kabuto in the past I wanted to prevent what has happened before into happening again. I may have been a little too eager, I guess.

Which is? Explain how your vote was going to prevent what has happened before. Because this doesn't explain your Devil's Advocate behaviour.

And seriously Glowball, don't try to gain brownie-points for 'catching' Swag. Because you don't earn them even if he's scum. Had you actually continued the justified questioning, it would have been a different story. I do want to know why Swag didn't get more attention from you, while others did.
OOOOOOHHHH, Shiney~ Didn't you comment against Reck that it was him who started that Swag wagon? And now you point out to Bvoight that it was due to you that he got the attention. Interesting how you discredit Reck for it though, while you try to get points with it.

BeaverWeasel has earned the third spot on my list.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Glowball wrote:and there were several players who I think placed a vote on Deity without proper cause, however I've chosen to question a few to begin with that really caught my attention. Pressure isn't pressure if you do it to everyone- that's just regular scumhunting.

Really? You need to look back, because of those you asked why they were policy-voting Deity (Reck, Parab, me, Swag, Thor, San and KoC) you didn't continue the questioning. The only player which you did question multiple times was Jilly, but after she contradicted herself. And now me, but that's because I'm 'OMGUS'-sing you and not mentioning how many experience I have.
As for not mentioning my experience, why do you need to know? You know that I can't hide behind the 'I am a newbie~' defence. Why do you need anything else besides that?

There are different reasons for bandwagoning. You assume that I bandwagoned for pressure. Wrong guess. When a bandwagon arrives at the RVS, there shouldn't be one player who can say that nothing of importance has happened. Meaning they need to give their opinion on at least something. Because votes against 65536 for only having numbers or Swag for having a pokemon avatar are so much better.
There's a big difference between my vote against Deity and Swag's vote against Deity. Mine was a bandwagon vote to get information. His was a bandwagon vote to join with the crowd. But thanks for contradicting yourself~. Because if my vote against Deity is as bad as Swag's vote according to you, why did you not question Swag?

And you're calling me out for hostility? Open your eyes BIG TIME, because players have been insulting each other all game long. If I'm a distraction, I'm wondering what you think of most players in this game. Go and play with some Unicorns if you want a lovey-dovey feeling~

Seriously? Are you now calling me out on my playstyle after you used it to defend yourself against my accusation? But the explanation stands above.

What I have done? I've asked you and Jilly for explanations of your actions. Who are my top scum suspects. Waiting on Beaver.
I'm waiting for players to slip up? Correct[/sarcasm] FYI, you are only questioned by me and Beaver has also little suspicion on him. Try again~

Kryp went up my list.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Glowball~ She choose to leave Swag alone, while he was the one who came closest to her profile of scum misusing policy lynches. Adding that she does question me about my vote, while it is according to her as bad as Swag's. Hypocricy~
She wants the brownie points from the wagon against Swag as her question lead to it, but she discredits Reck for it, the one who is attacking Swag the most for it.
Using her playstyle to explain why we should take her actions for null, while discrediting the way I approach the game. Hypocricy~

Like I said, I want to hear what he has to say about his vote against Deity and his unvote about it. That will determine my position on him. For now, he's on the scummy side as he had the second worst vote against Deity, with Jilly being on one.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Thor665 wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:Glowball~ She choose to leave Swag alone, while he was the one who came closest to her profile of scum misusing policy lynches.

If Glowball is scummy for avoiding Swag like that, but trying to get credit for his lynch...shouldn't you be helping us lynch Swag since the only way your case on Glwball is worth anything is if Swag is scum?

The way I can also see it:
-Glowball wants to be seen as a player who's scumhunting (that's why she pointed out her question against Swag which started the suspicions)
-But afterwards she doesn't do much with it (if Swag flips town, she will get less attention)
-At the same time, she points out that Reck will get the heat on him.

So if she's scum with Swag, her actions protect him, but are also trying to give her brownie points when he flips scum as she started the attacks. But her actions are also possible if she's scum, while Swag is not.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Thor665 wrote:Everything you said makes sense except why scum Glowball would react like that to town Swag lynch - what am I missing?

As she claims, she made the start to the accusations against Swag. But the only thing she did, was ask him a question about his vote, without any following up with an attack. So at this point, she comes across as a player who's scumhunting (which is seen as a town-action), but if Swag flips town (which he does in this situation), she won't be looked at as she didn't join the wagon (hiding).
At the same time, she mentions Reck will get some heat on him if Swag flips town. In other words, she'll be 'save' if Swag flips town, while those who did join the bandwagon will get the attention.

Deity is looking really bad now with the latest post. Beaver is also still there.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Much loves <3
Except to San, as his timing for his latest two votes are scummily timed. Kryp as well. Seriously, mentioning how suspicious Swag was in your latest post, while never mentioning him before? Mist may not be forgotten. But she's null. And Deity needs to be vigged ._.

(Dinner is almost ready here, so more detailed post is coming afterwards)
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

I'll start with Beaver. The reason why I think he's scummy is because of the attacks against Thor and JDGA. Thor was 'vague' with his reads and JDGA is active lurking according to them.
Besides that, we've got Beaver questioning San and Parab in the 'random-thoughts' post, neither with a follow-up and later he adjusted a question towards Swag, which he later refers to as neutral. 'Vague' reads are at least better than none and JDGA is posting who he thinks is scummy. The only notable thing you've done (besides these attacks) is the defence of Swag.

For Glowball~

Kryp needs to respond with an explanation to Thor. San needs to explain the timing of his votes. Why at those moments did he switch?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Apologising for my absence. I got home sick last time I posted so I only took my time to keep up with my mish mash games.
But I should be back tomorrow~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:21 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Read the pages I've missed. Will start writing my analysis after I've taken a snack.
But Reck, please? If you have trouble responding in a non-modkillable offence to Deity, let me or Thor do it~ He's gonna get it from me anyway ._.
I don't want to see you modkilled or replaced :( There are better wagons. I'm leaving further comments about this for a different moment, which isn't today.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

xRECKONERx wrote:I want him dead. Today. That's all I care about... if you can make that happen, then yes, I'll sit back and let you guys handle it.

I wish... Let me think about this after I've posted my catch-up post. I need to start cooking afterwards anyway ._.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Over the last pages:
-
Kryp
shows us how scummy she is for the that manieth time~ We went from: 'I didn't see the case against Ballin until she voted Thor' --> 'Ballin really needs to explain her vote' --> 'Ballin needs to explain why she kept her vote on Thor after it was clear that it was a joke' --> 'Look, Swag's replacement didn't do a thing. I don't care about Ballin not explaining the vote anymore' --> 'Blah, die blah, die blah (this is the post that came after Pbug posted his analysis. Sure, Ballin gets excused after one head has posted content, while Pbug hadn't yet. And now Pbug does post content and we hear nothing about it from Kryp)
-
Palisade
's switches as quick as she has Thor and Reck support. I'm missing Almond's forte as it was put before.
-Many players unvoting
Ballin
with a reason I see as weak ._. First he analyses who the better lynch between him and Swag is. No scumhunting involved and not going into the case against him. Then we have him attacking Pbug for only mentioning Deity. The same as Kryp goes for him: Not going into Pbug's analysis. Waiting on something before responding to the only post that might be a little bit of valid.
-The first posts I don't like from
JDGA
. It's not enough to break my townread of him, but he's dropping a bit. I'm talking about the vote against Pbug and also not mentioning his analysis post.
-
Sanchoco
, who mocked me. Try answering my question seriously this time.
-Me disagreeing with Reck.
Ballin
's vote against Thor was scummy. She first brings up a lie why she didn't question him ('he was absent for days'), then mentions an invalid explanation why she hadn't voted Swag ('I hadn't heard a strong argument in either direction'). Before this, she calls me scummy for various reasons. But it's not until Thor lies before the first vote drops? Right ._.
-Pbug joining us with his analysis post, which will be looked at in detail later as I need to look through many old posts for it ._.
-
Ballin's female part
decides to not respond to the explanations requested from het. Instead, she wants to see pretty hats. Another reason why I'm still liking my vote on Ballin.
-
Deity
needs a lesson in Ctrl+f. Go to Reck's iso and use Ctrl+f. You get a box in which you type. Use it to write down 'dk' (without ' and ') It will lead you to why Reck thinks you're scummy. Other than that, we had players at the start who were trying to stop your policy wagon as they wanted to give you a chance to improve. But what are you doing with that chance? Think about that and do something useful. You're lucky that my housemate is actually getting all my rage, otherwise this part would have been much worse.
-As for
Peregrine
, yeah ._.
-
KoC
, there's a difference between you and House. And no, I'm not talking about your jobs.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

xRECKONERx wrote:DK: if you're the vig, just claim it.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

@Mod
Why did I get a ':( sorry' comment :S?
The only thing that bothers me is that I'm put into a 'lurky' category, because I can't keep up with discussion. Which part of it comes due to difference in timezone.
Or I'm put into a 'newby' category, but I want to think I'm better than that so don't destroy that bubble >.<

Also, congrats to Reck. Though I'd have liked it if I could have survived a bit more ._. See one of my first comments in the Graveyard >.<

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”