New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 am

Post by glowball »

Alright--- chkflip & I were going to play a hydra, but he's gone MIA so you've got just me and you better like it.

I don't like policy lynches mostly because they aren't my policy-- but day one is just ridiculous. If he becomes a problem I'll rethink it... I prefer RQS, but since it seems a lot of you know each other already I won't push a group RVS. That being said no RVS for me- I vote to lynch not for fun so I'll probably pop in with individual questions.

Somewhat skeptical of anyone who would immediately join a policy lynch of a person they've probably never played with.
@Tomie...I see you are still a "townsperson" meaning like what? less than 100 posts... what is your experience with mafia?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 am

Post by glowball »

Unofficial Vote Count...
DeityKabuto:
xReckonerx, Tomie Uzumaki, Parabollocks, Thor, Swag136

Jilynne1991:
SleepyKrew

Thor665:
PeregrineV

65536:
BeaverWeasel

Palisade:
bvoigt

sandchocolates:
DeityKabuto

xReckonerx:
kryptinen

Parabollocks:
Palisade

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
unvote
Vote: DeityKabuto

If he's scum, hooray!
If he's town, he's a liability I don't want around at MyLo/LyLo.

Do you really think he'll make it that far? Also, isn't it a bit early to be concerned with LyLo?

@Parabollocks... what is with the multi-voting?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 am

Post by glowball »

Fixed wrote:Unofficial Vote Count...
DeityKabuto:
xReckonerx, Tomie Uzumaki, Parabollocks, Thor, Swag136, Knight of Cydonia

Jilynne1991:
SleepyKrew

Thor665:
PeregrineV

65536:
BeaverWeasel

Palisade:
bvoigt

sandchocolates:
DeityKabuto

xReckonerx:
kryptinen

Parabollocks:
Palisade

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:26 am

Post by glowball »

Parabollocks wrote:i just cannot stress my frustration with dk and life would be better if he was gone.

K. Please don't-- it's unnecessary and a little confusing. You can express your frustration with facts.

Let me ask all those in favor of the policy lynch. How many games have you played with DK? What EXACTLY did he do that upset you so much?

@DK...how many games have you played?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 am

Post by glowball »

@ KoC and sandchocolates
Okay... what EXACTLY did you read that you didn't like?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am

Post by glowball »

Since I keep seeing people online, who can't take the time to answer questions- I will ask them by name...

xReckonerx, Tomie Uzumaki, Parabollocks, Thor, Swag136, Knight of Cydonia

How many games have you actually played with DK, what EXACTLY did he do to upset you?

If I don't get some answers soon I am going to assume this is an unjustified policy lynch and have some serious issues with those who are so passionate about this. Policy lynches are dangerous as is- so if we are willing to get rid of someone regardless of alliance there needs to be good reason because if he's town we are attacking our own numbers.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by glowball »

DeityKabuto wrote:
sanchocolates wrote:I've only read one of DK's games on an outside site. On that game, he was SK and his play was terrible. That's the only reason I don't like him. I never opted for a PL.

@Beaver: Are you stupid? Of course not! :p

Learn your place noob, I have way more mafia experience than you, I really hope it makes you feel better bashing on me because everyone else does. The people who are bashing on me have at least played a game with me once and are more experienced than I am, whereas you are not. o.O

Take it from my view.

In this game, you are playing really newbie, you aren't proving yourself as a town by saying "DK sucks", you are just going to make yourself look worse in the long run if you are going to go the whole game rambling on DK's dick all day long.

Games outside of Mafiascum that are outdated have nothing to do with this. o.O

Provide real content, right now I am busying commenting on all my fans (you're on of them), that's my excuse. O.o

Please don't do this- it's unnecessary and does not help. I am inclined to believe with KoC that the above post is enough to lynch you. Insults to this degree don't help us scumhunt and may cause other players to replace out and hinder the game. If this continues, I will have to side with the group- hopefully this was a one time thing and not a habit.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by glowball »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Address points made to you, and your atrocious playstyle; or get policy-lynched.

Your choice. So far, it looks like you're asking for the latter.

This sounds like a threat- you don't have the pull or numbers for this right now because there are a great deal of us who don't want a policy lynch so calm down on the intimidation...

@DK...all I want to know is if the insults will continue throughout the game? why?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by glowball »

jilynne1991 wrote:
Vote: DeityKabuto
because you've never helped the town before. In another game, you don't even realize I self-voted and you keep voting.

You shouldn't mafia. If you're going to keep playing, you should start playing wisely and actually reading and scumhunting.

jilynne1991 wrote:You guys, I honestly hope this is just pressure on Deity Kabuto, because I don't think we should PL until we're close to the deadline with no agreement on scum. I think we should be scumhunting at the moment.

Deity Kabuto is just weird. Don't try to understand him, it doesn't work. Actually, go ahead and try, if you understand him, please translate for the rest of us.

Okay, so why are you voting him? It seems like you were for his lynch and now you say you don't want to?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by glowball »

Pressure? Pressure for what exactly? The game just started, he is here, he has voted and he is answering questions....

As hypocritical play does not fly well with me, a vote is a vote and your vote could contribute to his lynch...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by glowball »

xRECKONERx wrote:
glowball wrote:How many games have you actually played with DK, what EXACTLY did he do to upset you?

stop asking about ongoing games

Don't start with me. I wasn't asking about ongoing games. The way everyone makes it sound is as if they have played a game IN THE PAST and have resentment against DK for it.

If you haven't completed a game with him then you don't really have a reason to be against him PERIOD because you don't know what his true motivations were until the game is over.

As far as you jumping on Swag- don't deflect, you started this wagon and if a majority decides to go through with it there will be just as much heat on you. I don't like it when we policy lynch because more often than not scum use that as an easy mislynch.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by glowball »

@jily, you said you vote on Deity was for pressure, although it can no longer be considered a pressure vote since you've claimed it outright...
What I want to know is what exactly were you trying to pressure DK to do Day 1? He was active and voting and no where near lynch with or without your vote...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by glowball »

jilynne1991 wrote:I'm trying to pressure him into doing something useful this game...unlike the other few games I'm in with him.

Ongoing games really should have no baring on this game, because the player slot is the same whether you were here or not and same goes for anyone.

As far as doing something useful- I challenge you to do the same. He's at least posted something
trying
to have content...you've come in voted him then said he shouldn't be lynched, then defended yourself. You cannot just call for scumhunting you have to do it and to pressure someone this early into the game doesn't sit well with me especially since he is posting.

Palisade wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Swag

Timeline
Swag admits bandwagon vote
You post suspects (Swag and Parabollocks)
Then you post that you don't support policy lynches..

So my question is...
Why? Why is the vote coming now? I mean is it because of the bandwagon vote because you've posted several times since then and didn't mention anything about it. You did mention Swag as a suspect along with Parabollocks- what made you choose to vote Swag? I mean considering Swag hasn't posted since earlier...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by glowball »

I don't make assumptions...

If it is because of the bandwagon vote- why didn't you place the vote earlier?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 am

Post by glowball »

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
Unvote; Vote Glowball

Jilly is a close second.

Let the fun begin~

Why glowball?

She's ignoring a specific player which she shouldn't be doing so based on what she has said so far.
Hint: It's the guy who supported the policy lynch against Deity without a reason.

I am not ignoring anyone- the fact that I have questioned certain players more than others, and some not at all mostly has to do with my game play. I don't really take a lot of weight in your vote as is, because I asked you a question and you returned with a vote.

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
glowball wrote: @Tomie...I see you are still a "townsperson" meaning like what? less than 100 posts... what is your experience with mafia?

Forgot this. It's good enough to say that I know what I'm doing~

Why are you replying to a simple question with hostility and evading it? Can you provide concrete details of your experience with mafia? Also, why was your vote initially placed on DK, I doubt that you've played with him- unless this account is an alt.

Palisade wrote:@glowball & sanchocolates:
Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

What part of our reaction to this, coupled with the suspicion we'd already expressed, was not clear? My partner, in particular, insists this is tantamount to an outright scum claim. I'm more willing to see newbishness in it, but definitely think it warrants our vote for now.

Reck and Thor also voted for Swag following the above quote...why no questioning of them?

-RedHead

My question is why the vote JUST came- you posted several times since then so why the delay in voting?

Right now, I am seeing jily as scum over Swag. Why would any scum outwardly say that they joined a bandwagon? Newbtell and I agree that it leaves Swag NULL. Now jily claiming a vote for pressure is just ridiculous, as well as the fact that she called DK out for not scumhunting when the game just started and he's posted more than her.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 am

Post by glowball »

bvoigt wrote:
glowball wrote:I am not ignoring anyone- the fact that I have questioned certain players more than others, and some not at all mostly has to do with my game play. I don't really take a lot of weight in your vote as is, because I asked you a question and you returned with a vote.

I think Tomie has a point, though...since you were clearly against a policy lynch, what do you think of the fact that Swag jumped on the wagon even though he hasn't played with DK?

Okay, I am the one who asked the question that made Swag admit to the bandwagon vote to begin with- and I do have a problem with that, as far as being convinced that makes someone scum? No, I just don't see them being that obvious- but I am looking into everyone. My process of asking questions, is part of my playstyle- not meta, but just the way I sort out scum and going any further into it will make all my efforts,present or future,NULL. So just know that I have taken all aspects into account.

As far as Tomie and the "point" I see it is a distraction- I called them out for their early vote against DK(2nd actually) and they got upset very OMGUS instead of directly answering my question and explaining that vote.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 am

Post by glowball »

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
Really? We've got a player who admitted he was wagoning a policy lynch without a reason and you ignore him after that. A quote from you:
"Somewhat skeptical of anyone who would immediately join a policy lynch of a person they've probably never played with."

Why I didn't answer your question?Because your question came down to why players were policy voting Deity. It was ignored as it doesn't apply to me.

But seriously, read my sarcasm in this comment and think again whether I responded hostility the last time or not. As for my experience, you only need to know that I know what I'm doing. If I use the 'Don't forget my joindate~' you can lynch me on the spot.
As for my vote, there's only one good way to make use of the RVS. And that's a bandwagon.
It's general knowledge that in this game, the best targets would have been Deity or Jilly for a bandwagon.

First the bolded and italicized.. That is my quote and it remains true- and there were several players who I think placed a vote on Deity without proper cause, however I've chosen to question a few to begin with that really caught my attention. Pressure isn't pressure if you do it to everyone- that's just regular scumhunting.

As for you knowing what you are doing, that hasn't been proven. Why do you need to cover up your experience? Withholding and eluding questions in any manner is anti-town. Also, I didn't ask the question in regards to how much experience you have at mafia, the question was to determine if you had just cause to want to lynch Deity.

So your vote was Bandwagoning for pressure? You'd like me to jump on to Swag for openly admitting a bandwagon vote, while you try your best to cover up and elude what experience you have in playing with him and why you placed your vote early in the bandwagon. From my point of view, you are just as bad as Swag it was a bandwagon vote for no reason, so was yours, you can say it was for pressure but with no follow through. Weak excuse, and the fact that the moment I question you- then I am in the wrong and deserve a vote? You are hostile- you need to cool it, it's a game, and if you aren't scum you are a distraction.

@Tomie...Your theory on bandwagons in RVS is just that- a THEORY, which is perfectly fine but not everyone subscribes to that style of play. I would love for you to explain to me what you get from badnwagons in RVS, besides frustrated townies that ultimately lead to Day 1 mislynches.

Also, it is very easy to sit back and wait for townies to slip up- it's called active lurking, I don't try to gain brownie points, I SCUMHUNT...you? I don't know what you do besides try to point out what you see as flaws in game play which aren't actually points at all. You are a feeler- you will keep deflecting, eluding, and trying to get anyone but yourself looked at. I challenge you to ask questions- follow through with pressure instead of coming in and making comments.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I'm not the one with a PL hanging over his head.

So, do you not feel the need to contribute unless you are up for a lynch?

BeaverWeasel wrote:Parabollocks is probtown.

What makes you think that?

@kryptinen.. you've posted once since the game began, I'm sure you've been online since then- what are you thoughts on what has happened concerning jily and swag? I'd like to hear your take on the game so far.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by glowball »

MOD: V/LA through the 21st
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by glowball »

K... first off what part of V/LA doesn't anyone understand????

@Thor...how is it that you would suddenly like to quick lynch me just because you won't get an answer out of swag/replacement. Considering that logic, you'd lynch any player over an inactive player just to get a quick lynch.

as far as follow up questioning for Swag goes I play the way I see fit and I am not here to make you like me, I am here to win and you can choose to respect that or you can complain. I will say that anyone with a brain could go to the profile and see that Swag hasn't been on in days so why waste the energy?! If I saw Swag lurking- I choose to put more pressure on, but those questions weren't going to get anywhere.

I will say that my fault was not placing a vote, but that was mostly due to the fact that I hadn't heard a strong argument in either direction.

DK was just a policy lynch
Swag joined a bandwagon and then people wanted to lynch over that, and I just don't see scum coming out and saying something like that more newb than anything
Since then the only people catching my eye are Thor, Reck, KoC and Tomie. The first two just aggressive seemingly pushing for any sort of lynch, one coasting by and Tomie more evasive and deflective than anything.

Tbh, I've had a rough few days so I am not going to bother going back and quoting every thing people said, I do wish that from now on if someone goes V/LA we should acknowledge that and save the questioning- I mean you are at a computer type it down on notepad and save that shit.

RE ASK YOUR QUESTIONS and they will be answered from the hydra account as this is my last post as just Glowball.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by glowball »

I DIDN'T! He did.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by glowball »

And now I'm lynched...guess it's my fault for not being more pro-town, it's all a learning experience and I know the rest of you will bring in a town win. See you on the other side.

~
BALLIN
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by glowball »

VinegarEater wrote:Ballin -

Reck's cocky attitude, suggests he's never been afraid of investigation and that rubs me the wrong way

Wait a sec, it's scummy not to be afraid of being investigated? What, is being confirmed innocent some big scary threat to town-aligned players?

Reck's attitude has just been overly confident the whole game. It's not a threat for him to be confirmed town, but to then turn around and vote NS is weird to me- not to mention scum are over confident as well especially when they know something we don't. Like I said, it is hard for me to read Reck but those are my observations take them as you will.

VingerEater seems like an acceptable lynch because a PGO claim is perfect for scum, it's almost as bad as fake claiming miller IMO. It keeps people too scared to use their night actions to determine your alignment. The only way to get around this is with a lynch- so I'd be for it.

That might be acceptable if I wasn't one of the most pro-town players in the game right now. Do you have a case other than "well, there's no way to be sure..."?

What makes PeregrineV seem scummy to you? If you think NS is lying, then why isn't he a suspect?[/quote]
Okay your "pro-town" behavior is subject to interpretation and you replaced a player that wasn't so "pro-town" so I still have to take that into account. No, I don't have a case against you hence the reason why my vote isn't on you or anyone else, the only reason I'd prefer for you to be lynched is because it is easy to fly under the radar with a claim like that. Also, I think Palisade already promised us a case on you- and I'd rather see that first before giving them more info. PV seems scummy because of their overall game play and the motivations seemingly behind it, we were working on a case when he came with a case against us- and we decided to hold off and reassess our read of him- thinking we were wrong and didn't just want to OMGUS so we gave PV a chance and it's not looking any better. Still PV isn't as much of a threat as people fake claiming with confirmed status until the end. Although, I think I it is very possible that NS is lying- losing a cop is always risky and I never said he wasn't a suspect. I said time will tell on the NS matter and I am very confident that it will- I won't go into that any further.

~
BALLIN
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by glowball »

Wait you guys, I have a question how many scum are normal for a large game? I've been trying to find the rules for balance since someone said something about games being balanced to me once- I need a little more elaboration if it's not a problem. I just think it might help me sort things out if I know how many more we have to find, I mean 3 are dead I would have thought that was enough but obviously not...

~
BALLIN
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:31 am

Post by glowball »

Amrun wrote:Cease the wifom, scum.

what wifom? I just claimed scum. There is no question...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:32 am

Post by glowball »

don't worry Reck- the feeling is mutual.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 am

Post by glowball »

modkill whatever, I forgot I was in NewYork- I made a mistake, mod kill me black list me I am tired- I am tired of this game and I never even wanted to joined I was roped in by my other head who deserted me in the beginning and in the middle and at the end. I see why people would blacklist this hydra, but me? When I play I am dedicated- this game just was an annoyance from the moment I joined.

NINJA'D
the blacklist.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 am

Post by glowball »

Amrun told me to shut up- and it is in the best interest of the game if I do. Sorry guys, I wish I could have been more invested but life got the best of me and for about 80% of the game I wasnt even playing in a hydra, I was by myself- which wouldn't have been a problem if I knew that from the beginning. Although, I am pretty sure the majority of you will blacklist me as well the Mod. I am truly sorry- now I am off to take the nap that I need.

NINJA'D
... are you serious?
People who blacklist other players after one game, are arrogant. I don't need to play with them. I don't deserve your blacklist- but your little comment earned mine. There should be some decent level of human understanding that I actually have a real life and things got the best of me. I explained what happened and if you choose to blacklist me then I don't want to play with someone like you anyway. Those types of people see only the game, and not the player beyond the game. It's just an internet forum- but some people are unusually arrogant.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:30 am

Post by glowball »

Really I am sorry for ruining the spirit of the game, but I learned a lesson. I need to pick a better hydra partner, I mean I hydra'd so I wouldn't get stuck with more work and because HE wanted to play this game but then I got too overwhelmed with my life and other games that I just failed big time.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 am

Post by glowball »

That was just generally mean
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 am

Post by glowball »

whoa I didn't give anyone information on who my buddy is. I agree I spoke too much but YOU in all your infinite arrogance kept egging me on, You could have just let it die once it was certain I'd be modkilled

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”