Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Toro »

PBug wrote:I guess I was just misguided, it didn't make sense to me because, as scum, claiming miller instantaneously can deflect suspicion, and it will likely perplex my future read of Empking... Buttt in light of Empking's explanation it makes sense. That and the fact that I haven't played in a while so I should probably screw my head on a little tighter.

I'm on this track of thinking as well, something's nagging at my head that Empking is not who he says he is.

Thomith wrote:If even you think they are aweful questions, why ask them? I don't care about answering questions but if they won't help in the long run i dont see the point.

Sleepy did you read the thread before saying CC voted for the miller claim or even acknowledge who he voted for?

The EK claim seems town, as if i am understanding right a miller claims Day 1 so the Cop isn't hindered in the long wrong.

Agreed on self-doubting his own questions.

And the problem I have with Miller being claimed this early is that it can easily cover Emp's tracks upon investigation by a cop. The way people are all agreeing to it could solidifiy his spot in the closing stages. Don't take this as me wanting to get rid of Empking right off the bat but it's certainly something to think about.

IGMEOY: Empking
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:But I won't be investigated by a Cop. That's the point of claiming Miller.

Exactly. A cop
won't
try to investigate you. Thus there's the possibility of you being scum laying low.

Unvote

Vote Toro
- IGMEOYing before having a serious vote along with the weak "Don't take this as me wanting to get rid of Empking right off the bat but it's certainly something to think about."

I'm merely throwing the thought out there, it's not a weak thought at all.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:

Unvote

Vote Toro
- IGMEOYing before having a serious vote along with the weak "Don't take this as me wanting to get rid of Empking right off the bat but it's certainly something to think about."

I'm merely throwing the thought out there,

Yes like scum would. Scum would subtly try to plant an idea in people's head. Town would at least vote.

It's not like I'm the only person here who considers this a possibility, and it's not subtle at all I flat-out provided my reasons for thinking. Nice try trying to say I'm subtly trying to plant an idea. Would a vote legitimize my case for you?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:

Unvote

Vote Toro

I'm merely throwing the thought out there,

Yes like scum would. Scum would subtly try to plant an idea in people's head. Town would at least vote.

It's not like I'm the only person here who considers this a possibility, and it's not subtle at all I flat-out provided my reasons for thinking. Nice try trying to say I'm subtly trying to plant an idea. Would a vote legitimize my case for you?

"I'm merely throwing the thought out there, " is scum talk. That's all there is to say.

No it's not. Once again, would a vote legitimize my case to you?

SleepyKrew wrote:Toto, you vote an IGMEOY?

I'm going to be watching Empking more and more from here on out, I'm not going to place a vote down on him to start a bandwagon as there is a chance still he actually is Miller. I won't make a final decision on what Empking is until I've read him better down the road. As of now I'm going to re-read back through the thread and look at all of the different conflicts going on.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:

If you weren't merely throwing the thought out there then I wouldn't be voting you for merely throwing the thought out there. That's true.

I think you're trying to mis-read what I'm saying back there, you're trying to make it look like I'm pushing it as scum, but it is a strong possibility. Why so jumpy?

SleepyKrew wrote:So the "will a vote legitimize" is hypothetical, and you won't actually be doing it. And voting Emp isn't going to start a bandwagon, there's no case on him.

Empking appeared to not have been taking my suspicions seriously and not addressing the possibility.

thomith wrote:So you would have prefered it if Toro didn't say anything about it?
also one vote wont start a BW unless there is a solid case on the person being voted.

Which is why I'll be watching Empking more closely from here on out.

And I know that one vote =/= bandwagon but it has the potential to.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:

If you weren't merely throwing the thought out there then I wouldn't be voting you for merely throwing the thought out there. That's true.

I think you're trying to mis-read what I'm saying back there, you're trying to make it look like I'm pushing it as scum, but it is a strong possibility. Why so jumpy?

1. How am I jumpy?
2. If it was a "strong possibility" why did you "merely throwing the thought out there,". Surely a strong possibility deserves more than that.

1. You're attacking me over doubting your Miller claim. What you fail to realize is that all of us don't know who you are exactly, and that there is a possibility that you're faking the Miller claim so you can get the cop of your trail. Your attacking me due to my thinking appears jumpy to me.
2. No one else doubted the authenticity of your Miller claim, so I "threw it out there" to remind people that there's a chance you're lying.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Toro »

SleepyKrew wrote:
Toro wrote:1. You're attacking me over doubting your Miller claim. What you fail to realize is that all of us don't know who you are exactly, and that there is a possibility that you're faking the Miller claim so you can get the cop of your trail. Your attacking me due to my thinking appears jumpy to me.

You just admitted he's town.

Where? I did no such thing.

I said there's a possibility he's faking his miller claim, where did you get that I just admitted he's town?

Vote: Toro

Crap vote with crap reasoning, noted.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Toro »

Thomith wrote:there is a possibility that EK is faking the miller claim however i doubt it, i just find it towny that EK claimed miller straight away as to not confuse town more than needed later in the game.

As of right now it's a 50/50 shot that EK's faking the miller claim in my eyes. But as I said I'm going to sit back and watch EK
closely
until I have a stronger feel for what faction he's playing for.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Toro »

SleepyKrew wrote:
Toro wrote:1. You're attacking me over doubting your Miller claim. What you fail to realize is that
all of us don't know who you are exactly
, and that there is a possibility that you're faking the Miller claim so you can get the cop of your trail. Your attacking me due to my thinking appears jumpy to me.

It may be me being slightly incoherent due to the time, but I think that's a scumslip.
So Totoscum, top scumspects?

PEDIT: No duh. We're all doing that. Way to make a big deal out of nothing. You just made my vote feel even better.

That is no way in hell a scumslip, by all of us I mean all of the town.

I've yet to do my full re-read so I can't yet provide you with my top scumspects, my NEXT post will provide my reads so far.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Toro »

Captain Corporal

- Believes his questions are garbage, yet decides on posting them anyways. (Null)
- Contradicts himself in #23. If Empking
truly
is the miller than CC is scum in my eyes. (Scum)
JUDGMENT: With that contradiction I'm slightly leaning scum

------------------------------------

Panzerjager

JUDGMENT: Null til more posts are made.

-----------------------------------

jakesh97

JUDGMENT: Null til more posts are made.

----------------------------------

PBuG

- Good questioning thus far (through the first page) (Town)
- Case on me is junk but he comes off as a townie through it still (Town)
JUDGMENT: Probable town.

Empking

- Claims miller right off the bat, you all know how I feel about this. (Null)
- #27: Why the hell does he think he's a semi-likely Cop investigation right off the bat? This doesn't sit right with me. (Scum)
- #54: Clearly points out how the cop WON'T investigate him now, am I the only one who finds that interesting? (Null-Scum)
- Misrepresenting me in #60, I'm not subtly placing it in people's heads, I flat-out said it. That's also not claiming scum as he says it is. (Scum)
JUDGMENT: Definitely a major scumspect, I'm not sold on his Miller claim. But now I'm more on a 65/35 scum/miller thinking.

Hoppster

- First post of his (which includes a CC vote) appears serious, kind of appears as if he's jumping the gun here. (Scum)
- #26: Calls out Sleepy for over-eagerly rushing onto a wagon. Contradiction. Hopp overeagerly started a wagon and pushed for it in RVS. (Scum)
JUDGMENT: Lack of posts doesn't set anything in stone for me yet, but he's leaning scum.

SleepyKrew

- CC voted the Miller claim? What? Opportunistic vote. (Scum)
- "#25: Why should a miller wait to claim?" something's not sitting right with this for me for some reason. It's complicated but it might be nothing. (Null)
- Seems to genuinely believe that the Miller role is in this game. (Null)
- #44: Jumping all over with his votes. How did Sundy defend herself well enough that you could take your vote off him/her? (Null)
- #49: How the hell can you read the thread but still makeup that CC voted Emp? (Scum)
- #53: Miller Mason Recruiter? What?
- #74: Makes up some garbage that I admitted Empking is town, misrepresentation at it's finest. (Scum)
JUDGMENT: Looks scum in my eyes, near the top of my scum list.

---------------------------------

Sundy

- #37: Doesn't feel like doing an RVS? That's odd, considering he/she's played 9 games on this site. (Null)
- #43: Focuses strictly on Sleepy in this post, but does post their thoughts. (Null)
JUDGMENT: Null, for now.

Elfen

- For the love of God, no. (Null)
JUDGMENT: Wake up.

Thomith

- Posting thoughts on game so far. Thru #50. Not really contributing though. (Null)
- Still hasn't contributed anything. #62. (Null-Scum)
JUDGMENT: Is just coasting along echoing others thoughts and hasn't contributed, I think we might have scum here trying to lay low.

Vote: Thomith
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Toro »

Thomith wrote:This is the thing i never understand, if you have a strong FOS why do you vote someone else other than your strong FOS?

Because here's the thing, it's not certain that Empking is a miller or not. I don't want to keep my vote on him throughout the whole day phase and potentially mislynch a townie. It won't be until further evaluation that I will be able to figure out if Empking's claim is genuine or not. You meanwhile seem to be coasting along echoing others ideas. Active lurking me no like.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Toro »

Thomith wrote:Ok, yes i have been echoing others ideas, but i have also tried my best to state my opinions as well, also what is your definiton of active lurking, because it seems that it is different from mine.

Echoing is a major part of active lurking in my definition, active lurking to me means you're not contributing much and you're
trying
to appear active.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Toro »

Thomith 40 wrote:I leave for a day and already 2 pages and we are out of RVS, something tells me this is more different to newbies than i imagined.
Anyway.

1. What timezone are you in? GMT
2. Scum or Town, which is more fun? Town
3. RVS or RQS? RVS
4. Batman or Superman (hint: Batman)? this is relevant how?

no really i can understand how the first 3 could help us but what is the 4th question there for? also tell me if i am understanding right, millers claim early so they don't mess up cop reports later in the game/ to reveal sanity, that is how i think miller claims are used anyway.
and seeing as it seems we are out of RVS i will hold back my vote for now.

Here all you do is ask about CC's questions and you just question on how the miller would play re: claiming.

Thomith 48 wrote:If even you think they are aweful questions, why ask them? I don't care about answering questions but if they won't help in the long run i dont see the point.

Sleepy did you read the thread before saying CC voted for the miller claim or even acknowledge who he voted for?

The EK claim seems town, as if i am understanding right a miller claims Day 1 so the Cop isn't hindered in the long wrong.

Here you ask CC why ask questions that you think are bad, so far this is the only thing you have contributed,
BUT
it's not helping in the scumhunting department.

Thomith 50 wrote:hm... ok then, but still i find it weird but sure.

Here you sound uncertain about the whole thing, are you uncertain about his explanation? If so, raise some sort of concern over it. It appears you bought Sleepy's explanation too easily.
Too
easily.

Thomith 55 wrote:@CC But the last question was out of place there, the first 3 could have been used/be used later to scumhunt but the last one seemed very out of place to the others.

@SK i just feel the mistakes you made aren't really town like imo, null tell not scum tell atm but i have my eye on you.

also of course mafia can claim miller but it should help town if miller claims early so cop isnt screwed over in lylo if they investigate them.

Here you complain about the 4th question being "out of place", not all RQS questions always pertain to the game. Although that's not saying that RQSs should be full of non-game-related content.

Wait. You feel that Sleepy's mistakes
aren't
town-like, but you don't say they aren't scum either? Which do you feel they lean towards more, town or scum?

It
should
help town if miller claims early, but who knows if Emp is really the miller? If Emp is indeed scum then he's saved himself from being investigated by the cop and has an excuse if the cop
did
investigate him.

Thomith 69 wrote:So you would have prefered it if Toro didn't say anything about it?
also one vote wont start a BW unless there is a solid case on the person being voted.

Not really providing content here, just talking about basic game theory and just asking SK if he would've preferred if no one spoke about the miller. Regardless if I did it or not, someone was going to bring it up.

Thomith 76 wrote:there is a possibility that EK is faking the miller claim however i doubt it, i just find it towny that EK claimed miller straight away as to not confuse town more than needed later in the game.

Here's a monster sized echo about the possibility Emp is faking the claim. How do you find Emp claiming miller right off the bat as town-ish? Would you agree that scum could possibly use the miller claim as an excuse to avoid being investigated?

Thomith 87 wrote:RVS ended ages ago Elfen...

Useless post.

-----------------------

With some fluff posts and your echoing it appears you're not trying to actively scumhunt and just want to settle in with the flow.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Toro »

Hoppster 101 wrote:... Come again?

Of course
there's a chance he's town (and therefore a Miller), that's the situation WITH EVERYBODY.

Please... with this logic, you should never ever make a vote apart from a select few scenarios when somebody is confirmed scum.

Yeah...your point is?

Alrighty then, I'll ask for your permission on when and when not to vote master.

Hoppster 101 wrote:I'm not even being hypocritical, if that's what you're driving at. Starting a wagon and rushing onto a wagon are very different things.

You rushed to get a wagon started.

Hoppster wrote:Are you saying that there is no chance that Thomith is town? Pray, tell us how you know this.

You have 2 points on Thomith - Null and Null-Scum.

You have 2 Scum points on myself. You have 3 on SleepyKrew.

And yet you vote for Thomith?!

Let's just say I have a stronger gut feeling that Thomith is scum, I may have less points on him but my gut's telling me scum atm. (This is also addressed to SK's 108)

[quote="Hoppster 101 Re: My "scumslip"]How?[/quote]

I'm still interested in this as well.

Panzerjager 103 wrote:Umm, Did anyone see Sleepy's Miller Mason Recruiter claim? I think the scum are gambiting us here. EK claims miller straight away then Sleepy calim's he's not only a miller but a Mason Recruiter as well? I'd be willing to bet there are not two millers in the game. Or two masons.

I
highly
doubt there's two millers in this game as well...

[Nvm, apparently it might've been a joke]

SK 116 wrote:1. You seem a bit more suspicious than "null".
2. He's a famous player.
3. Well, if you were Cop, would YOU waste an inv now that you know you'll get a guilty?
4. 65/35 isn't "null".

1. I am. Read my judgment it doesn't say null.
2. What does it matter?
3. No.
4. Once again, read my judgment it doesn't say null.

CC 23 wrote:Br "I hate millers", I mean they add an annoying aspect to the game, of "how do we know if he's scum fkeclaiming or really town".

If you think that Empking might be fakeclaiming...

CC 23 wrote:By "nice roleclaim", I mean "good job on claiming that straight-up".

How the hell does this make any sense? You're praising a guy who might be fakeclaiming right now?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
1Joe60, Sundy, Thomith, Captain Corporal, Jakesh97, Elfen

You guys suck. Seriously, he admitted to "just throwing it out their" that's the same thing as claiming scum.

Yeah c'mon you guys, LYNCH HIM NOW!!!! DO IT!!! Very interesting game this is so far. :lol:
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:Well here are some scenarios.
There is a 50/50 chance of either being scum cause bussing and all that work in the beginning?? Ah no.
There is a 100/0 chance of Emp and Toro being town. Which this may be the case here most likely.

/nod to second part.
/hell no to first.

Elfen wrote:If we lynch Emp and he is the miller, then we lynch Toro.
Both end up being town

Wait what? You know we'll both end up town? Anyone else reading a scumslip out of this?

Unvote

Vote: Elfen

PEdit: Empking are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Elfen wrote:Again, we are dealing with a confusing spot :/ We have no idea if he is telling the truth or not, we don't even know if the mod told him he was one. He may be scum who knows. But we cannot tell till Day one is over, so lets keep a close eye on him and lets try to get other people who havent posted enough and lets hear their thoughts about all this.

Yes. This has been stated before.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:
Toro wrote:
Elfen wrote:If we lynch Emp and he is the miller, then we lynch Toro.
Both end up being town

Wait what? You know we'll both end up town? Anyone else reading a scumslip out of this?

Unvote

Yes. This has been stated before.

Umm Tell me how. as i said, it was a scenario. If Emp really was the Miller, and we lynched him Day 1, most likely(well possibly) you may be gone next the next day. Thus, since there is a Mafia kill and there may be a SK/Vig role, 2/4-6 Townies gone in that instant :/ Again scenario =.=

Aye shit, I misread that. Going to go get some coffee. :igmeou:

Unvote
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Toro »

Thomith wrote:
We have no idea if he is telling the truth or not,

Well duh, of course we have no idea if he is telling the truth or not as we cannot confirm EK unless he dies, however i am willing to bet he is town as he claimed quickly where imo scum would have waited untill they were investigated before claiming to give them a cover story when the time comes but wouldn't want to have the spotlight on them early on in the game.

Actually it is just as easy for scum to claim early D1 as well so they can get the cop off of their trails. I couldn't possibly see scum waiting until after a night investigation to do so.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Toro »

Thomith wrote:But if they claim early they would get alot of attention which they probably would not want that much attention drawn to them early in the game where as if they claimed later then they would be able to go through a while without having that attention on them

According to SleepyKrew Emp is a "famous player" so we can always assume that the attention is going to be on him.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Thomith wrote:But if they claim early they would get alot of attention which they probably would not want that much attention drawn to them early in the game where as if they claimed later then they would be able to go through a while without having that attention on them

According to SleepyKrew Emp is a "famous player" so we can always assume that the attention is going to be on him.

No. Meta me if you want.

So SK is wrong in assuming you're a famous player?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Toro »

PBuG wrote:Honey, you said his miller claim was a nulltell after saying we know how you felt about it.

Is claiming miller a towntell? No.

Is claiming miller a scumtell? No.

PEdit:

Empking wrote:Elfen is playing like an idiot but is also lining up lynches.

Ah, I thought I wasn't the only one who saw this.

Empking wrote:Toro doesn't want to be blamed if I get lynched thyerefore he's careful to point out that he's only throwing it out there. He wants me mislynched but doesn't want the blame.

Where did I say I want a mislynch?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:

Empking wrote:Toro doesn't want to be blamed if I get lynched thyerefore he's careful to point out that he's only throwing it out there. He wants me mislynched but doesn't want the blame.

Don't be an idiot. Scumhuntiong is all about making educated guesses for why someone posted what they did.

Once again, where did I say I want a mislynch?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:

Don't be an idiot. Scumhuntiong is all about making educated guesses for why someone posted what they did.

Once again, where did I say I want a mislynch?

Once again, Don't be an idiot. Scumhuntiong is all about making educated guesses for why someone posted what they did.

So you can't find where I said I wanted a mislynch, mmkay. Quit trying to misrep me.

Vote: Empking
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:Elfen is playing like an idiot but is also lining up lynches.

Ah, I thought I wasn't the only one who saw this.

I agree, except I think he's scum with you because he started with agreeing with you and now there's this slow distancing you guys seem to be doing. You voted him with flimsy, easily debated reasoning, then unvoted him even though you still seem to think he's suspicious.

This is good posting.

Toro: When did I say that you said that you wanted a mislynch?

Empking wrote:He wants me mislynched but doesn't want the blame.

You said I
wanted
a mislynch. I said if your posting starts to appear town I will start to lean more on you genuinely being a miller, so far it hasn't, thus the vote.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:Toro: When did I say that
you said
that you wanted a mislynch?

Holy shit. I just provided the quote, you said I wanted you mislynched. Ignorance is bliss eh?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Toro »

Thomith wrote:Toro i think EK is trying to say you are playing as if you wanted a mislynch not that you actually said you wanted a mislynch...

That's the thing, I DON'T want a mislynch. I've said earlier in this thread that if Empking's play starts to look town-ish than I will start to believe the miller claim. His play as of late reeks. He still said I want him mislynched, which is complete bull.

Empking wrote:OK. I'm not going to drown this by posting anymore but I think we can all agree that Toro is pretty clearly scum at this point.

Why, because I doubted your miller claim? :lol:

I'm completely open to having the cop investigate me to clear myself, I'm not scum.

And I never said
I
wanted a mislynch, what kind of stupid fucking play is that where someone says they want a mislynch? Absolutely ridiculous. You on the other hand are just flailing your arms around proclaiming that I'm out on the hunt for a mislynch.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Toro »

Hoppster wrote:Empking, I've actually got Toro down as arrogant

You got that fucking right. :twisted:
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Thomith wrote:Toro i think EK is trying to say you are playing as if you wanted a mislynch not that you actually said you wanted a mislynch...

That's the thing, I DON'T want a mislynch. I've said earlier in this thread that if Empking's play starts to look town-ish than I will start to believe the miller claim. His play as of late reeks. He still said I want him mislynched, which is complete bull.

Scum want mislynches. You saying you don't want a mislynch is as trustworthy as you saying you're not scum aka not trustworthy at all.

Empking wrote:OK. I'm not going to drown this by posting anymore but I think we can all agree that Toro is pretty clearly scum at this point.

No because you refused to answer the simple question that you made a big deal over.

I'm completely open to having the cop investigate me to clear myself,

This is a Godfather claim. No ifs, no buts. This is a godfather claim.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Toro »

Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:

Scum want mislynches. You saying you don't want a mislynch is as trustworthy as you saying you're not scum aka not trustworthy at all.

No because you refused to answer the simple question that you made a big deal over.

I'm completely open to having the cop investigate me to clear myself,

This is a Godfather claim. No ifs, no buts. This is a godfather claim.

Off-Topic: The hell? Why'd I just re-post all of this.

On Topic: ...

So seeing how I can't be trusted, I guess it's fair to say that you can't be trusted either with your claim.

I just answered it, and it might've been the dumbest question I might've ever answered.

Godfather? Sure, run with that fishy boy. :lol:
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:Toro: When did I say that you said that you wanted a mislynch?

You never said that. Why the hell would anyone ever say they want a mislynch? I can't believe I'm letting your stupidity get to me.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:Toro: When did I say that you said that you wanted a mislynch?

You never said that. Why the hell would anyone ever say they want a mislynch?

So how did I misrepresent you?

Elfen: Toro claimed Godfather. That's a scum role. Mind bussing your buddy?

I didn't claim Godfather, now you're just reaching for straws.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Toro »

And you've been saying that I've been purposefully trying to mislynch you all of this time. It's absolute horseshit Emp.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:And you've been saying that I've been purposefully trying to mislynch you all of this time.
It's absolute horseshit Emp.

Any evidence for that claim.

Where have I said this whole time that I want to mislynch you?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:::Rolls eyes:: Isn't it obvious He's just shitting with you :/ Sure annoying, but don't get angry about it well try not to

Why would he just be shitting with me? Shouldn't he be doing something productive?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:.... It seems like he is wanting to get lynched... Jester much? Meh... just a thought :P

This is why I hate the fact that he claimed Miller so much right now.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Toro »

So if you believe that Empking is bussing me? Why does taking off bussing scum make any sense at all? Sigh...this
is
a very interesting game.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Toro »

Panzerjager, you've still yet to explain the "Empking looks like he is bussing Toro." If it looked like Empking was bussing me (assuming we're both scum) if you think Empking was scum why did you change your vote off of him? You haven't answered my question from earlier regarding this.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Toro »

PBuG wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
@ Toro: Very
clearly
, I want you to say why you felt able to vote Thormith but not Empking earlier.

Oh shit, missed this.

At that moment in time I felt that Thomith was a bigger threat, I didn't have as many points on him as most of his posts were the same thing and I felt he was scum trying to appear active. Empking's play I was going to evaluate some more through time and then make a judgment.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Toro »

Hoppster wrote:
Toro wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
clearly

Oh shit, missed this.

At that moment in time I felt that Thomith was a bigger threat, I didn't have as many points on him as most of his posts were the same thing and I felt he was scum trying to appear active. Empking's play I was going to evaluate some more through time and then make a judgment.

Okay...

Talk to me about this:
Toro wrote:I'm going to be watching Empking more and more from here on out, I'm not going to place a vote down on him to start a bandwagon as there is a chance still he actually is Miller.

(That's assuming you see something relevant to talk about. If not, let me know.)
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Toro »

Hoppster wrote:
Toro wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
clearly

Oh shit, missed this.

Okay...

Talk to me about this:
Toro wrote:I'm going to be watching Empking more and more from here on out, I'm not going to place a vote down on him to start a bandwagon as there is a chance still he actually is Miller.

(That's assuming you see something relevant to talk about. If not, let me know.)

My apologies for that last post, my computer screwed it up.

I don't see anything relevant really, do you? (Not being sarcastic I'm just wondering.)
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Toro »

SleepyKrew 227 wrote:I'm back
So all I've seen is Toto failvoting Elfen (bus?), Toto and Empking yelling at each other, and Toto using terribad logic.

I've never voted Elfen. Do you mean Thomith?

Thomith 228 wrote:Toro what happened to the "im not voting Empking because there is a chance he is actually miller?" think about it, he might be scum but if we lynch him and he is miller then we just lynched a potential clear. EK doesn't seem like the best lynch today looking at both turnouts.

Does no one here remember me saying 'upon further evaluation?'

Sundy 230 wrote:Sooooo, since I disagree with 1 of the wagons (SK) and I want to keep Empking/Toro around for the good points they make, I would recommend we redirect our wagon onto ANY of the 6 players above.

Does this snippet sound weird to anybody else?

Sundy what did you mean when reading Panzer's ISO #1 that he missed an Obv-Joke?

[quote="Hoppster 240"What exactly do you mean by "there is a chance still he actually is Miller"?[/quote]

Do you know for sure that Empking is Miller? No.

Do I? No. Although as I've said before I'm certain he's not.

Thomith 246 wrote:Ok i have decided, Toro's Empking reasoning seems weird, although justified i think it is weird to BW the miller after you said you couldnt vote them not long before. VOTE: Toro

Reasoning motherf--ker have you read it?

Sorry, I've always wanted to twist that Pulp Fiction line.

Thomith 248 wrote:it can do but i am unsure atm, i voted because i dont think a miller lynch is really ever good day one and toro is pushing it badly.

Hold up, you know that Emp is a miller?

Thomith 251 wrote:Well i find it scummy that he is pushing the miller lynch which can be a possible clear to be lynched day 1, which is the reason why i voted.

A miller is not a clearable townie. Investigations always come up guilty.

Sundy 254 wrote:Empking I find more trustworthy than Toro, but he seems to have a very cool head, so I'm trying not to take him at face-value too much. I support a Toro lynch if it comes to that, but I'd rather talk about some other things first, since the case really started to tunnel and get boring. It would not surprise me if they were both town. I would be somewhat surprised if Empking was scum, less surprised if Toro was scum. I don't think they both are.

Did you not say you would keep both myself and Empking around? Why would you vote me if it 'comes to that'?

xvart wrote:When given the slightest amount of pressure your keeping your eye on Empking is now a full blown case? Why are you asking for someone else to provide justification for you to vote on something you don't think is a definitive scumtell? The fact that you still don't have a vote down at this stage in the game and haven't said anything else is highly suspicious.

I understand you're still reading through the game but it didn't take long for me to start pushing the case on Emp what with the complete crap about me being Godfather/scum.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Toro »

SleepyKrew wrote:
Toro wrote:
So all I've seen is Toto failvoting Elfen (bus?), Toto and Empking yelling at each other, and Toto using terribad logic.

Toro, ISO 16 wrote:
Unvote

Ohaitheremisterscum.

Oops, forgot about that one. :oops:
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Toro »

xvart wrote:
SleepyKrew, 266 wrote:
Toro wrote:

Toro, ISO 16 wrote:
Unvote

Ohaitheremisterscum.

At least he self identified his Thomith vote as failvoting (bus?).

It
was not
fail voting. Jeez, if I keep having to defend myself this much over small stuff this is going to be a very interesting game.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Toro »

I've claimed multiple times in the thread, go search for it.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Toro »

xvart wrote:
Toro, 283 wrote:I've claimed multiple times in the thread, go search for it.

Godfather?

Nope go look again.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Toro »

xvart wrote:Scum?

Nope go look again.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Toro »

But you found it.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Toro »

Let me give you hints, 15, 36, 43.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Toro »

So you're too lazy to look, this
is
a very interesting game.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Toro »

It's a one-shot.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Toro »

V
ery
I
nteresting
G
ame. C'mon it was RIGHT THERE.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Toro »

Panzerjager wrote:
D
on't
B
uy
I
t.

Unvote
I'm rash, Empking is right, Vig yourself tonight.

Alright Mr. "Hey...Emp's bussing Toro! Derrrrrr minds as well take off vote off of one scum and place it on the other derrrrr."
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Toro »

PBuG wrote:
Vote: Toro
I don't buy it, and I don't think town would have said LOL GO LOOK FOR MY BREADCRUMBS.

Well would you have preferred it I get killed N1? No, didn't think so.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:Crap >_>

Vote:Toro

Is that it? Or are we at L-1 now?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:Car for the reason for that

Voting to satisfy others? Really?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:::Rolls eyes:: yes, i do that alot. I usually keep my opinios to my self.. which isn't good on this game.. but I usually wait and ride it out. But when people want me to vote I kinda just do >_> and im still waiting for sundy's reason to her/him vote

You've gotta be kidding me.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Toro »

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. It's the standard town win-con.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:
-Account getting deleted. Left screen up on this and had my Picture and stuff on this site(basically language.) My grandparents are old... so imma have a loong talk tomorrow >_>

...'th fuck's goin' on?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Toro »

Thomith wrote:woah i dont think we should have a L-1 at this stage in the game UNVOTE: for now because i really dont want a hammer on someone untill there is a massivly solid case on them.

@Mod
if we dont use time before the deadline is it rolled over to the next day or just forgotten about?

In case you haven't noticed. People have made a 'massively solid case' on me.

SleepyKrew wrote:Elf being an idiot is a null-tell. Though Panzer, he does seem a bit more VIish than last game, doesn't he?
Anyway, Sundy, you're forgetting that Toto may be scum
and that we have a SK as well.

The fact that Elf didn't know the Town Win-Con is highly scummy. I wouldn't put it past him not to entirely read the Role PM though.
So are we sparing Toto?

What?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: SleepyKrew
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Toro »

It was solid enough to get me to L-1, wouldn't you say so?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Toro »

SleepyKrew wrote:Doesn't admitting case on you is solid = claiming scum?

Doesn't saying we have an SK in the game also admit you're an SK?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Toro »

xvart wrote:It is? Since when? It's a super risky thing to claim and very hard to reproduce long term, unless he is a SK. But, Toro, say there is a RBer and you get blocked tonight while trying to use your vig kill. Do you get it the next night or is it wasted?

I apparently only have one shot, so I'm assuming it's only one chance to use it.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”