WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

I think you should focus more on oranges dear Equinox, as I'm certainly not a rotten apple.

Vote: MehPlusRawr.

Two for the price of one!
"I wish you hadn't done that."
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:10 am

Not to beat the 'no lynch' horse (or pony in this case) again, but I really don't get why you would vote No Lynch during random voting stage. If you're not trying to tie yourself to anyone, I think that's more beneficial as scum than town. It's a RVS for a reason.

Vote: TheLonging'

Need to read some other games of chesskid to see if this is how he plays. If so, it's a bit too 'flippant'. (not sure if that's the exact word I'm looking for, but hope you get what I mean).
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:33 am

I'm sorry, my vote should be on chesskid, as he was the one with the 'no lynch' vote and the one I was focusing on in my post.
Unvote. Vote: chesskid.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:48 am

@Maziek, why did you skip inhimishallbe in your reads?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Jahudo wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:Not to beat the 'no lynch' horse (or pony in this case) again, but I really don't get why you would vote No Lynch during random voting stage. If you're not trying to tie yourself to anyone, I think that's more beneficial as scum than town. It's a RVS for a reason.

Vote: TheLonging'

Need to read some other games of chesskid to see if this is how he plays. If so, it's a bit too 'flippant'. (not sure if that's the exact word I'm looking for, but hope you get what I mean).

So why did you vote for TheLonging? Was it a typo, random vote, or do you have a reason?

A miscollection on my part. When entering my post I somehow remembered The Longing as the one who voted 'no lynch', and chesskid as a player with a high-and-mighty attitude who just shoots one-shots. At that point I found the 'no lynch' random vote more suspicious, so voted The Longing, but in the end both behaviors I mentioned in my post were one and the same.

Jahudo wrote:
I don't understand how a random vote ties someone to another person, I never look at random votes later in the game when players have been flipped and its time to look for connections. It has always seemed like an arbitrary move, and the part of it that scum are actively thinking about is how they can blend in given the unique situation of the game whether its focus on an early wagon or mechanics being discussed.

I will admit it's a lot of WIFOM, but the only way I would see someone going for a 'no lynch' vote during RVS is because for some reason they want not to be tied to anyone. Which to me feels as scum, as town would have no reason to not random vote (in my opinion that is). If you don't like a random vote at all, then do not vote at all, but not start voting 'no lynch'.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 am

Equinox wrote:Actually, thinkin' 'bout it, I wanna have some fun.

Unvote, Vote: WeyounsLastClone

What exactly would constitute the fun part? Any specific reason you're not voting for someone in your 'scum' category, but in the 'lingering between null and scum'?

@Jahudo, at this point you should have people you find more scummy than others. You're the only one not voting next to MehPlusRawr (who hasn't posted yet, but seemed to post in another game at least yesterday). Could you please do so, because I think day 1 the most useful information we can gather is how wagons evolve and devolve.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:35 am

oh, and there should be a smiley after the first question :-)
The second question is serious though.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:31 am

having a busy week so don't have much time to read/post. maybe I can spare some time tomorrow, and otherwise after I finish my exam this saturday I should have more time.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 am

inHimshallibe wrote:
And my point about WLC is that he was using ONE bit of OUTMODED evidence to vote for chesskid.

I don't really see why it was outmoded evidence. Sure there was discussion afterwards, but I stand by my point that I think that scum would be more inclined to random vote 'no lynch' than a town would.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 am

Jahudo wrote:
If inHim had voted WLC for a valid reason, he would have looked town. My vote on him does not mean WLC is off any hook though.

It does feel like you're hedging your bets with statements like this.

@Equinox, not sure if you can or want to answer, but why did you roleplay from the beginning? Fluttershy just has a name shared with a MLP, but necessarily isn't that character, whereas you from what we've seen tried to make clear who you were from the start? Is it something you use to do as town?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 am

Okay, here are my current reads.

chesskid: I still don't get why anyone would vote 'no lynch' in random voting stage. Although his posts outnumber mine, I feel he brought even less substantial to the game than I did, as they are mostly one sentence non-serious busiess. Leaning towards scum.
Equinox: Other than the stoopid accent, and the claim of character that I felt is kind of a bad move, his posts are decent and have a scumhunting feel to them. Leaning towards town.
Espeonage: Not much to go on, main thing is mentioning Equinox with his (soft)claim. Neutral at this point.
Fluttershy: Not too sure. Mostly because we obviously disagree on the 'no lynch' thing. Otherwise arguments seem to make sense. Needs to place her vote somewhere again though. Neutral at this point.
Gammagooey: Some interesting posts, which overall I think make sense. Leaning towards town.
hohum: Not sure about the interaction with Espeonage. Otherwise some valid points, and has decent reads mostly. Leaning towards town.
inHimshallibe: Don't really like where he took his arguments on the no lynch stuff. Leaning towards scum, but maybe misguided townie.
Jahudo: Biggest problem is his lack of voting early on. Then he seems to be voting inhim with some safeguards (for example that it doesn't clear me, which in itself of course is fine, but at that point I felt like lack of commitment). Also don't like his defending of Equinox' claim. Leaning towards scum.
Maziek/Ojanen: Maziek was a bit neutral to me. Ojanen replaced in well, but still in neutral territory at this point.
Mina: Not too much to go on. The first part of an ISO on everyone looks promising, but until completed Mina is neutral at this point.
Pinkie Pie: Needs to post. And explain vote on Mina. With lurking, and the post that are there being crap, I'm going to
Unvote. Vote: Pinkie Pie.

TheLonging: Kinda bad start, and not much after that, but somehow feels towny. Leaning towards town.

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, if there are any questions or unclarities let me know.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 am

Pinkie Pie wrote:CES I need some help, why is inhim scum?

Also WLC's vote on us is terrible. Voting lurker-reads over scumreads is all sorts of bad.

Well, get your act together and post something useful, and I might move my vote.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:49 am

Okay, looking specifically at Jahudo and inhim I think Jahudo to me displays more scum behavior. The two big drivers to me are abstaining to vote for quite some time, and that his posts feel a lot more 'controlled' than inhim's. Inhim has a bit of the chaos I feel that's associated with a townie who doesn't exactly know what, whereas Jahudo's post feel more decided yet uncommitting (building in safeguards).
Unvote. Vote: Jahudo

Looking back, I do feel despite my initial town read for Equinox that Jahudo and Equinox could be buddies.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:48 am

Equinox wrote:Okay, in-game bet: If either inHimshallibe or Jahudo flip scum, I eat rope. It makes logical sense anyway.

Yes, I'm that confident. Despite not having finished the thread yet.

What's your stakes?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 am

Jahudo wrote: I think we can do better than jahudo vs. WLC, but it goes without saying (and I'm going to say it anyway) that I'd compromise on a WLC lynch to save someone who I know is town, even though WLC has been more lurkish and underwhelming than scummy.

Even though I'm voting for you I kind of agree. Your reactions make me a bit uncertain about your scumminess, but I was asked to take a stance between inhim and you, and from those two I still think you are the better choice. At this point I'm really not sure about Equinox' behavior.

Jahudo wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:abstaining to vote for quite some time
Are you arguing that this is similar to "not tying oneself to a vote"? Because I got flack for not random voting before I got flack for not serious voting. I knew it was going against the grain, and that it would put me under the spotlight. So I'm not sure you could accurately argue I was trying to avoid the spotlight.

But on the other aspect of voting, where you define your position and that makes it harder for you to change it, I argue I was able to do that without voting. I would say I didn't like wagons and wouldn't join them. That is limiting myself, something scum don't want to do.

I think we're getting in WIFOM territory with this, but I think voting is a crucial source of information day 1. You must have some reason not to vote. If you're town, you vote. Doing something crazy like 'random voting' no lynch, or saying you won't vote, to me means there's something going on.

Jahudo wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:his posts feel a lot more 'controlled' than inhim's. Inhim has a bit of the chaos I feel that's associated with a townie who doesn't exactly know what, whereas Jahudo's post feel more decided yet uncommitting (building in safeguards).
How am I uncommitted to my inHim suspicions?

It's not you are uncommitted to inHim. It's more that aside next to your arguments against inHim you start with your other suspicions in ISO 34 (post 299), whereas your other arguments were more like why you didn't like votes/bandwagons, trying to stick (commit) to one case, and not tying to any other.

Really I'd still be rather voting Pinkie Pie, or at this point Equinox, but having to choose between Jahudo and inhim (or at this point myself :D ), it's Jahudo.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 am

The only other wagon I'd be willing to join is Equinox' at this point. Problem is there isn't such a wagon yet :-)
The way he was sure neither Jahudo and inhim were scum, and opportunisticly changing his vote afterwards made me switch my opinion on him.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Sorry, I'm from Europe so all recent posts were while I was sleeping, thank you.

I'm Apple Bloom. Cutie Mark Crusader. I like adventures, and I can help, except not with special powers.

Please guys, stop with the opportunism, it's really making me cringe.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 am

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Sorry, I'm from Europe so all recent posts were while I was sleeping, thank you.

I'm Apple Bloom. Cutie Mark Crusader. I like adventures, and I can help, except not with special powers.

Please guys, stop with the opportunism, it's really making me cringe.

Yes that's a vanilla claim. No point in lying to save my skin at this point I think. At this point I don't see much else happening, except for a possible Jahudo lynch who at this point I'm not sure is scum either (but of course preferable to my lynch in my POV). I guess losing a powerless townie is better than losing say Cop or Doc, but still. I do hope you guys get some information out of the wagon though.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:53 am

Oh, at this point my main suspicions are Cogito, Ojanen, and Equinox as scum buddies.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:15 am

Primate wrote:I'm fairly suspicious of cogito too, this games the first one I've played with him where I haven't got a blinding town read off of ChessKid.

FWIW, mostly because of your posting this past page I'm dubious about you being scum, but we're here now, and I still prefer Jahudo as town to you, so yeah. Equinox doesn't particularly read to me as scum, but I don't know how she normally plays. I need to read Ojanen, my opinion there is entirely neutral.

Well, a lot can happen in a few hours, as I've come to notice :(
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:29 am

Killed by my supposed family, talking about rotten apples... One sad pony ;-)

Anyway, good luck town. Anything I can still do in twilight?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 am

Although my time in the game was short, I had fun, and it was interesting to follow later on. Thanks to all who played, and of course the mod for modding!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”