DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Yosarian2 wrote:Dripping goofball, you know, I specifically asked you to not do your kamikaze thing this game if you are town.

Yeah but I'm a sucker for kamikaze, I think you know that - I'm hugely sleep-deprived and physically exhausted, and the fact that players are even letting Kinetic's poison entering their arguments is making me so angry I'm completely beside myself.

Completely. Beside. Myself.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Porochaz, Sir, you are a cruel person indeed.

Why don't you ask for Kinetic's opinion, or maybe ABR is available.

Oh Im sure I said, Im ignoring them. Seems only sensible. No Im just assuming you have a case on yourself and I want to hear it. I mean I have my reasons, I think with a read they are obvious and have nothing to do with this obvious Kinetic lie, however I do share your anger at people being utterly idiotic at continuing to try and get some sort of use out of the two cult leader. However I know you are also ignoring Kinetic and ABR so there must be some other reason for the vote.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB seems like a reasonable woman.

Don't make her mad guys she is town
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Porochaz wrote:...however I do share your anger at people being utterly idiotic at continuing to try and get some sort of use out of the two cult leader.

Thank you I just need some love and sympathy and understanding and commiseration and I want *hugs* but I think people are going to continue being stupid that way and I'm willing to die because until someone dies from the cult leaders' poisoned pen, it will continue and we will lose.

I want to be a spectacular mislynch that people will point to every time someone is tempted to listen to BS from the confirmed scum.

I may be slightly incoherent.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB seems like a reasonable woman.

Don't make her mad guys she is town

Thank you dear leader.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Im sorry, I recommend you throw someone out into your yard again for the night for stress relief, Fate or Faraday would do, I hear they are bad people.

Im not going to unvote you however, I stand by my thoughts and although I dont have any interest in Kinetic, what you personally are doing is adding to my resolve.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Yosarian2 wrote:Dripping goofball, you know, I specifically asked you to not do your kamikaze thing this game if you are town.

It's not a good move. I don't fully understand how this game is balanced, but even if cult fail to recruit 50% of the time, we basically have to lynch cult every day just to keep up. We can never afford to waste a day.

My prediction is the cult can kill or recruit. Late game, they are going to kill, because they are unsure of who has been recruited, and they will aim for the other team.
Surfs up dude.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by springlullaby »

So.

@DGB
, could you link to me when a meeting at 33 was discussed? Also, are there any player in this game who are or were present at Goofbash? Thing is I kind of disbelieve you forgot to send a night action in, the deadline was long.

Also, I kind of feel sad I'm not recruited yet, there is never love for me ::snifles::
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by springlullaby »

@Albert,
where were you last night? Who do you think Kinetic recruited last night? Also have I said how much I like Vincent Cassel and despise anything american comix lately?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by ooba »

Fine.

Vote: DGB
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Second Vote Count of Day Two:

DrippingGoofball - 5 (Porochaz, Magister Ludi, populartajo, DrippingGoofball, ooba)
Yosarian2 - 2 (Katsuki, Fritzler)
ThAdmiral - 2 (Battousai, Cobblerfone)
Battousai - 2 (ThAdmiral, Zdenek)
Cobblerfone - 1 (bvoigt)
populartajo - 1 (Yosarian2)

Not Voting: Andrius, Bunnylover, Flameaxe, Herodotus, Lady Lambdadelta, Nobody Special, Seraphim, springlullaby, Tanarin, xvart

With 23 voters, it will take 12 to lynch.
Retired as of October 2014.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Bunnylover »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Kinetic has seen your role apparently.
[...]
The information only helps ABR and tells everyone what yoru possible power are.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

He has not, he's lying and you are believing his hot pile of horse manure.

What part of he's-a-lying-confirmed-scumbag aren't you getting??? He doesn't see my role, what he describes is not only a complete mismatch, but completely preposterous taken on its own merit.

LYNCH ME

D: I'm not believing him!
I was just giving a "ok lets assuming he telling the truth."
Frankly I really don't give a damn what ABR and Kinetic says as its all WIFOM. Best to ignore them.
D: This is why I don't understand why you want to die.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:36 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Battousai wrote:ThAd- What actions do you think were scummy? Just being vague like that makes it so I can’t defend myself.

Mainly the trying to dictate to the town not to lynch xvart with the "pardon" gambit, and the refusal to vote someone who had a chance to be lynched at the end.

DrippingGoofball wrote:And for the record, this is a strategic cool-headed self-wagon. People need to BELIEVE in not listening to scum - EVER.

VOTE: DGB

Again? Why are you always voting for yourself?

^^ this is why dgb would NEVER BE RECRUITED
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

So....

Now we have three people to ignore - the two cult-leader treestumps and dgb.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Herodotus »

DrippingGoofball wrote:

Yeah but I'm a sucker for kamikaze, I think you know that - I'm hugely sleep-deprived and physically exhausted, and the fact that players are even letting Kinetic's poison entering their arguments is making me so angry I'm completely beside myself.

Completely. Beside. Myself.

It's a small number of people, and you don't even seem to be considering that they may be scum.

Think about it this way: there is probably one or more scum voting for you. There could be as many as four scum voting for you.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:00 am

Post by bvoigt »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
bvoigt wrote:@DGB: Was your plan to ask, who would have recruited you? Or,
who would you have recruited
?

Ludi, does this change your opinion of DGB? You said, "How is it helpful if anyone states they think the most likely cult recruiter to recruit them would be (insert Kinetic or ABR)?" Now we've learned that isn't what she was asking.

populartajo wrote:FTR, MY REASON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KINETIC

SECRET SCUMTELL FROM DGB

Secret scumtell?

Magister Ludi wrote:We already know the cult recruiters aren't trying to help town, only trying to further their own ends. (I'm not even basing my vote off Kinetics comment, and I dont think anyone but yourself on your wagon is)

We dont need town players to die for us to realize the cult recruiters are playing to their win condition.

Self-voting as town is just horrible. With double cult. And as a potential 'power role'.

I can only consider you cult.

But it doesn't make sense for cult to vote themselves, either. It's just bad play, no matter what your alignment is.

DrippingGoofball wrote:Why would Kinetic think that. I realize this is going to sound scummy as all heck, but maybe I was
protected
from being culted last night as per my explicit request, and failing to recruit me, Kinetic thinks it's because ABR did. In this context, Kinetic's actions make sense, but even I, proposing this, would estimate the chances of this having happened as
significantly
less than 5%.

This explanation actually makes sense, IMO.

Bunnylover wrote:@Claim from Yos: It really doesn't matter if Yos claims or not. From this point on, unless a person is recuritable or a commuter or a hider, it doesn't matter what their role is. If they are culted, they have a fake claim which would be their town role.

But if he claims, it gives the cult more information about what they're up against, and about whether or not they'd want to recruit him.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:13 am

springlullaby wrote:
@DGB
, could you link to me when a meeting at 33 was discussed?

NO - because I never discussed krap about meetings anywhere. More appalling I completely forgot that this game had a map and location until I got a PM from Flay telling me it was now too late. He asked me what action I would have taken and I gave the name of a player. I didn't even remember I had a role - it is on the lame side. He said you have to pick a
place
not a player. Go WIFOM this now. Have fun.

springlullaby wrote:Also, are there any player in this game who are or were present at Goofbash? Thing is I kind of disbelieve you forgot to send a night action in, the deadline was long.

I think only ABR. You know, I'm feeding and cleaning up after 20 people and playing games and trying to keep the house in reasonable order. I go out in the morning to get fresh fruit and croissants and I'm just exhausted. And the day after GB I have to drive to the US warehouse and pick up a shipment. On Friday I have a big glass sale. As it is it would have been extremely unlikely that I would have gotten an action in from now to eternity.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:17 am

Magister Ludi has pretty much outed himself as scum anyway.

On Saturday or Sunday there is a small chance of coherence in the DGB mood forecast.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

DGB, can you stop trying to kill yourself as town? I mean, as much as your suicide bombing tactics are enjoyed, (hint: they aren't) I would like to keep my town reads alive thank you.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Could someone link me when a meeting at 33 was discussed, seems I missed it.

It was teamsters-only, and I think I'm the only one that showed up.

DGB wrote:Magister Ludi has pretty much outed himself as scum anyway.

How so?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:48 am

Cobblerfone wrote:How so?

Check the quote in bvoigt's post above. Magister Ludi outed himself.

===========

I don't know if you guys are into lynching cult scum, maybe some of you aren't keen on it at all, it's a matter of taste.

Players that would rather cuddle up with Kinetic and share SUPER SIKRITZ with him or be his psychotherapists, they need to vote me. Don't even think about it twice. Vote me. Case closed.

If you want to ditch some cultists then I'm handing you Magister Ludi on a silver platter. But maybe you're not in a rush, if you're not in a rush, lynch me first to learn a lesson, then you can move on to killing cultists if you develop a taste for it - or maybe ABR is going to rolecop some crazy role that doesn't even exist and makes no sense in a Flay game and you can just lynch the poor schmo who'll be as exasperated as I am. Then you can delay lynching cults an extra day and you'll make Magister Ludi super-happy and he'll mock you mercilessly post-game. And you know what he's going to say? Magister Ludi is going to say: "why did you lynch DGB? She's was frikkin bleeding town! Hahahaha Kinetic was THE MAN."

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 am

Post by springlullaby »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
I think only ABR. You know, I'm feeding and cleaning up after 20 people and playing games and trying to keep the house in reasonable order. I go out in the morning to get fresh fruit and croissants and I'm just exhausted.

You know what, I think it would be very rude of ABR not to try to recruit you what with you feeding him fresh fruit and croissants. But you might just have been protected anyway.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 am

Post by bvoigt »

DGB has a point about Magister Ludi, but I still want a Cobbler lynch. Reminder: when he claimed unrecruitable, I asked for the flavor name (not flavor reason). This would be a word or phrase in bold, and would not indicate any other powers. He refused. This makes me believe that he's lying about his role. What do you guys think?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 am

springlullaby wrote:You know what, I think it would be very rude of ABR not to try to recruit you what with you feeding him fresh fruit and croissants. But you might just have been protected anyway.

Funny you should mention that because while I was stirring the macaroni salad I figured that ABR might attempt to recruit me so that we can have RL cult QT discussions. That would be a great advantage. So maybe maybe my earlier estimate of <5% probability for simulrecruiting failed to take the
meatworld QT lulz
into account.

I have no idea why Kinetic would want to simultaneously recruit me.

You'll have to kill me to be sure of this, but I have not been recruited.

Hey did I just come up with another reason to lynch me?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 am

bvoigt wrote:DGB has a point about Magister Ludi, but I still want a Cobbler lynch. Reminder: when he claimed unrecruitable, I asked for the flavor name (not flavor reason). This would be a word or phrase in bold, and would not indicate any other powers. He refused. This makes me believe that he's lying about his role. What do you guys think?

That un-recruitable thing is a fakeclaim, come on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”