Mini 1193: Hacker's Panic mafia. (Game Over)

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Celebloki »

/confirm
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Vote: Celebloki

Last guy to confirm, what a jerk.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Celebloki »

RVS
Unvote

Been reading and re-reading through this thread and it really got interesting towards the end. My reads of the first few pages is mostly just random chit chat but once the Parama wagon got going the game picked up. I agree with post #74. Beck wagonned onto Parama which started as an RVS wagon and now is trying to explain why it's not scummy. Primarily his "starting discussion" defense. As I was reading I was thinking to myself, "When I finish reading I'm going to be witty and vote him for his reaction", But it would appear he is now sitting at
L-1
. I'm not quite comfortable yet with hammering him so I am going to wait.

@kondi, were you aware you put Beck at L-1?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Celebloki »

bobsnox wrote:
You shouldn't be comfortable with lynching anyone this fast and before he claims... I don't like that statement that "you are going to wait" and not explaining what you are waiting for.

I rambled a bit too much in that post. I meant that as I was reading through the thread, I intended to vote on him but once I got to kondi's post and recounted based on that unofficial vote count I realized it would be bad so I am waiting. Instead I'm interested in Kondi's reasons for putting him at L-1 and xvart for L-2.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Celebloki »

bobsnox wrote:Beck - you have done nothing protown so far. If you are mislynched and we catch scum from it, it will not be thanks to you but thanks to bad scum play.
Celebloki wrote:
bobsnox wrote:
You shouldn't be comfortable with lynching anyone this fast and before he claims... I don't like that statement that "you are going to wait" and not explaining what you are waiting for.

I rambled a bit too much in that post. I meant that as I was reading through the thread, I intended to vote on him but once I got to kondi's post and recounted based on that unofficial vote count I realized it would be bad so I am waiting. Instead I'm interested in Kondi's reasons for putting him at L-1 and xvart for L-2.

No that still doesn't address what I'm saying. You are basically saying you thought hammering Beck would be bad and so you're waiting for some other reason to hammer him. You didn't state or imply what reason that might be. That is scummy. Just waiting it scum saying, "I don't want to look bad so I'll wait for an excuse to finish him off." Not "I'll wait and judge his claim" or "I'll wait until I see a good case on him." Just "I'll wait."

Not damning but I still don't like it.
FoS Celebloki

I agree that what I said sounded iffy, but at this point I can not really defend it anymore. If I did it would just look like I was trying to save face and take one of the excuses you gave me, so I'll just have to suck up the FoS for now.

Beck wrote:Oh and fuck you all if you think I'm taking advice on my NK, if you think that's going to happen you better just lynch me now. I follow my own scum hunting, not anyone else.

This was a terribad response. You jumped from almost being lynched, then when the pressure started to come off of you after the claim you get belligerent and start acting confirmed town? Scumilicious
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Celebloki »

Smurf it, Time to hammer

Vote: Beck

He flailing. Got caught, claimed and thought he saved himself, got arrogant, now that the pressure is reapplied he becomes a team player again in the blink of an eye. He's just trying to appease.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Celebloki »

Hello all, for what its worth I'm not going to defend my hammer except for saying that I was damn sure he was scum trying to delay his lynch with the OSV claim. His rapid mood changes post-claim just reeked of scum to me. I need to read through the end of D1 and today to find out who was really pushing the Beck wagon early. My biggest targets are kondi for lurking and wagon hopping, and don for distancing from the beck wagon, and then today going after the easy hammer target. I am not going to place a vote yet because I want to re-read some things.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Celebloki »

don_johnson wrote:If you are not going to defend the hammer then you cant fault people for voting you because of it. Calling my play "distancing" is a bit of a stretch seeing as how you quick hammered a claimed power role before I had a chance to contribute.

I state I won't defend it because I believe my vote was clear in the first place. And when I say I won't defend I mean I'm not going to reach into my ass to find some excuse why I did it.

Celebloki wrote:Smurf it, Time to hammer

Vote: Beck

He flailing. Got caught, claimed and thought he saved himself, got arrogant, now that the pressure is reapplied he becomes a team player again in the blink of an eye. He's just trying to appease.

He jumped onto the Parama wagon and got all the heat for putting him at L-2, claimed he did it to start discussion and brought a wagon upon himself. He started to flail and eventually claimed. Then when we started to talk about directing his shot for proof he turns around and tells us to effectively smurf off.

Beck wrote:Oh and fuck you all if you think I'm taking advice on my NK, if you think that's going to happen you better just lynch me now. I follow my own scum hunting, not anyone else.

Pressure is reapplied and in a manner of 15 minutes he does a 180 and totally agrees. He went back to flailing. As I said before I was sure he was caught obvscum at this point. Come to find out he was just a VI.

My distancing comment just stems from the "Beck wagon is good" line and no vote. I know you state you just said it to stir the pot but it comes off an awful lot like you wanted to show the town that "hey I agree with this, but I'm not going to place a vote and commit to anything so I won't get attention later". I hear your defense for that, but similarly to my hammer, how can you expect to pull excuses out of nowhere to explain it?

Regardless of that I still find kondi to be the scummiest person here and think he needs some pressure. When he put Beck at L-1 and I asked him if he was aware he did, all he essentially said was yes. I guess I should have been more specific, but I thought he should have at least explained why he did so. He jumped on the wagon for no reason and never explained himself. I at least had reasons for voting and explained myself. And imo, Parama, Bobsnox, and Surye were just as culpable as I for lynching him. We all had our reasons and thought beck was flailing obvscum. Kondi was just along for the ride.

Vote: kondi2424
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Celebloki »

I see it too, especially since I'm the subject of the contradiction. This reeks of going for the easy target, "Lets lynch the hammerer, look at how retarded he was" to damn, "this wagon isn't going anywhere, who else is under scrutiny".
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Celebloki »

A Wagon against kondi/Antihero won't get us anywhere atm. I await what Antihero has to say but we obviously can't expect him to enlighten us on what kondi's thought process are. Kondi probably is scum and was caught so he lurked then accepted replacement because he didn't want to try and get himself out of the hole. That being said my now vote on Antihero get's us nowhere. He'll be better scrutinized later.

Unvote

I am going to save my vote for now and let other people read and come to their own conclusions but the more I read into Zodiark in ISO I think he's scum looking for the easiest bandwagon to hop onto.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Celebloki »

Excerpt from #181

Zodiark13 wrote:

Vote:Celebloki

Hammering a claimed OSV = bad

Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day = terrible

Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day just because the claimed OSV is a VI = scum

Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day just because the claimed OSV is a VI, and the claimed OSV flips OSV = if your not scum, I need to relearn how to scumhunt.

Excerpt from #242

Zodiark13 wrote:Celeblokis refusal should make him jump up in scumminess, but for some reason it just gives of a town vibe.
And honestly, hammering a VI is hardly a massive scumtell.

Unvote

I believe the intent for people to go look at these posts was to draw their own conclusions instead of taking the theory from other people. In 181 you call me scum for hammering a VI, then 242 when you unvote me you say its hardly a massive scumtell. That's a direct contradiction to yourself which is a scumtell. I said you were obviously looking for the easiest bandwagon to follow because of these 2 posts. You vote me hoping it would develop into something, then when that bandwagon never got off the ground you contradicted your earlier case and unvoted me, moved on to don who was getting flak for the neighbor stuff and voted him, the next current bandwagon. That's why you're obvscum. The fact that instead of looking for your own mistake, you attack the idea of analyzing it is another scumtell. This makes you omgobvscum

Vote: Zodiark13
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Mod: V/LA until Tuesday, July 5th. I should be posting again then.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Celebloki »

I see the case against Hrezs, I think it's laughable that he "doesn't see" the case against Zodiark and agree that he is just distancing. I would say it's a strong possibility that he is scum.

I still think Zodiark is the better lynch today however, his defense to us explaining the case to him was just, "that makes me laugh". Then he calls coolskins post against him misrep without explaining how he misrepped him. My vote is staying on Zodiark for now with Hrezs being a strong second to that. Depending on how he continues to loldefend himself I may be swayed to switch over.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Celebloki »

xvart wrote:Oops. I just noticed my incorrect vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zodiark

More posting tonight.

I was curious why you had voted be, you lampooned Zodiark, then voted me without explanation. I was going to keep a note of it but I suppose I can understand the mistake. My name's been popular today.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Celebloki »

@bobsnox Don's #335 did stand out to me. It paints Hrezs as scum either way for Zodiark and I agree with his statement. I am weary to to hop over as it would put Hrezs at L-1 and I am not necessarily ready to put him in a spot for a quick-hammer. I think Hrezs needs to claim though and is effectively at L-1. I'm willing to bet that Hrezs and Zodiark are scum buddies and would be happy to see either lynched today.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Celebloki »

@Antihero If you actually read my post, or bob, or Don you'd know that in Don's #335 he connects them in the second part which I agree with. Zodiark has a wagon on him and Hrezs is distancing from him for when he flips scum.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Celebloki »

So you want me to invent some new case out of my ass? I'm not allowed to agree with other people's cases? I looked into the contradiction bobsnox pointed out and that's how I came to my conclusion on Zodiark. I am not along for the ride, he's scum. And if you actually paid attention I have not hopped over to Hrezs, I am still on Zodiark. I just agree that Hrezs is probably also scum. Kondi never gave any reason for anything he did. I've explained adequately well why I've played the way I have. It's not my fault you don't read people's posts. I explained in a post you quoted earlier why I did not put Hrezs at L-1. I know it's har har funny that the quick hammerer from the day before doesn't want a quick-hammer now but thats why I didn't hop. You really seem to enjoy not reading all of anyone's posts and misrepping the hell out of them huh?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Waiting on a hrezs claim, he needs to hop to it.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Celebloki »

I was kinda hoping we'd get more discussion out of people besides myself, bobsnox, parama, and Coolskins before someone hammered. Everyone else seems to be on a lurkfest and not wanting to say anything. It seems odd to me how quiet it's been since Hrezs hit L-1. You'd think more people would say something in the 53 hours since xvart put him there. It's interesting to me the people that clammed right up.

What the Hey Hammer the Scum
Unvote

Vote: Hrezs
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Celebloki »

specifically people like Zodiark and Hescel who said on Wednesday that they'd post "tomorrow" and then never did, all the while Hrezs was sitting at L-1.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”