Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 am

Post by malthusis »

I'll do the honorary
Vote: Candle Jack/Tarhalindur
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:43 am

Post by malthusis »

Candle Jack wrote:

Care to explain exactly why you are
LYING
about being a Mason with me?

Unvote, Vote: GreyICE

No town player would lie about being masons with another, and I'm far more inclined to believe Tar then you.
Unvote, Vote Greyice
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 am

Post by malthusis »

Candle Jack wrote:

Care to explain exactly why you are
LYING
about being a Mason with me?

Unvote, Vote: GreyICE

That still doesn't answer the question....
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by malthusis »

Got a prod, will try to get something up today...
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by malthusis »

StevieT92 wrote:
vollkan wrote:

Stevie wrote:
I'm not going to claim until the 8 or so players who haven't really posted or just got subbed into the game post their thoughts.

Reason being?

Reason being that there are a lot of them. I want to see what the have to say before i claim.

@spyrex please show me some respect and don't lynch me before i claim. I will claim.

??
Why are you hesitating to claim? Almost all the active people are voting you, and people are willing to hammer you. Everyone who's voting you or are about to vote you have already laid out compelling cases.

I just think you're a very inept townie, but there's no reason to stall for time.

P-Edit: CJ ninja'd me... :neutral:
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 am

Post by malthusis »

There's just something about Stevie's playstyle that seems to really clash with playstyle scum should have. Normally scum either stay in the weeds and try to appear inconspicious, or try to appear really pro-town to help manipulate lynches. Stevie seems to have tried to be helpful to the town by trying to making a case on someone, but seemed to trip on his own feet somewhere in saying it. If he was scum, why wouldn't have he just backed away as soon as he started messing up instead of just making more mistakes? He also seems to ignore defending himself, which makes more sense for a townie player then a scum player.

I also have good gut feeling that this is probably a mislynch, but unless Stevie has one hell of a claim (and now, don't do any retarded stalling!) I won't mind him being lynched at all.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by malthusis »

So basically the case against me is that I'm not posting enough, Lobster did something, and everyone's basically conga line bandwagoning Candle Jack (except GreyIce) because he's town?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by malthusis »

Took a quick look at Surye's post #533, reeks of scum.

You say GreyIce is "scummy is hell", generally are pleased with and agree with MULTIPLE players (Amrun, Nocmen, CJ and Stevie) thoughts/questions about GreyIce being scum, dislike her wide broadstroke claims of everyone, yet haven't even tried voting her once.

You say Stevie is scum, (and totally ravage his posts in your analysis) and you like CJ's point that Stevie is lying about his claim, but you're not voting Stevie.

The wagon's dissolution saves me from making the hard choice

This quote is good too, it's saving you from having to actually have to choose a side instead of being wishy-washy and part of the crowd.

The best part (and one of the major reasons I'm going to vote him) is that he contradicts himself in his own post!

From CJ's thoughts:
Like the doubt of rei as a safeclaim. Vote on ace is weird. Time for a bit of vote jumping!

From LC's thoughts:
Do not like suggesting Rei would be a safeclaim, or worse, a fakeclaim. At all.

As well you think 5 people in this town are reading scum right now, and you're voting me, the easiest and current crowd bandwagon.

???????? :neutral:

All you are doing are just following the crowd, picking out whatever quotes support yours, trying to break town trust between townies, instead of actually trying to find scum.

Unvote, Vote Surye
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by malthusis »

malthusis wrote:

The best part (and one of the major reasons I'm going to vote him) is that he contradicts himself in his own post!

From CJ's thoughts:
Like the doubt of rei as a safeclaim. Vote on ace is weird. Time for a bit of vote jumping!

From LC's thoughts:
Do not like suggesting Rei would be a safeclaim, or worse, a fakeclaim. At all.

Liking the doubt of a false claim.
Not liking the suggestion of a false claim.

Explain to me how these are contradiction? Seriously, explain it to me. They are 100% the same sentiment.

? You like that people think there could be chance he's lying about his claim, yet you don't like the suggestion of a false claim?

:neutral:

malthusis wrote:
As well you think 5 people in this town are reading scum right now, and you're voting me, the easiest and current crowd bandwagon.

???????? :neutral:

No response to the "easiest and current bandwagon" attack. I was clear, I thought at least, and showed where several times, that I thought a wagon on you is a good thing due to things YOU said.

You said I was slightly scum, yes, but you made many, many better, stronger cases for others in your post. Why would someone not vote for who they think is scummiest and vote for someone who is slightly scummy? I.e you are scum going for easiest wagon instead of actually drawing line in the sand about who you think is scum.

malthusis wrote:

All you are doing are just following the crowd, picking out whatever quotes support yours, trying to break town trust between townies, instead of actually trying to find scum.

What is this saying, how am I following the crowd. You really think my reads were from others? Because I am pretty sure they would disagree as I don't seem to share reads with many people :lol:

You seem to agree with anyone who even slightly indicates a point that might agree with your ideas, and then declare them scum in the next stanza of your post. For example, any time anyone even mentions GreyIce being scum, you say "I WHOLEHEARTEDLY SUPPORT THIS POINT".

You are following the crowd because you are voting me, who is the main lynch, even when you have much better cases on others. This does not include reads in any context whatsoever.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by malthusis »

Unvote
Need to read up on Kast.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:18 am

Post by malthusis »

ZeL1nK wrote:If the Kast wagon dies in his absence, he avoids taking a firm stance on Kast while Kast is under pressure.

If the Kast wagon goes through, he can say that the lack of stance on Kast was due to being inactive.

I'm sort of waiting to see Kast's claim. He hasn't posted anything at all lately.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by malthusis »

@malthusis, why did you unvote surye?

This:
Surye wrote:
? You like that people think there could be chance he's lying about his claim, yet you don't like the suggestion of a false claim?

Where did I like that people think he's lying about his claim? I liked doubting it was a false claim, which is thinking it's a real claim. For the admitted backbone of the vote on me, you need to improve your reading comprehension. "like that people think there could be chance he's lying about his claim" is just plain, 100% wrong, and I want you to admit right now that you misread it, and you retract that point. Because if you still don't see your error, you're just begging to be lynched.

If the main backbone of my case of my case is wrong, then that sort of kills the case.....

Kast's claim totally checks out with me as totally believable.

Should I claim now?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by malthusis »

I am Misato Katsuragi, Action-Immune One-Shot Vigilante.

My abilities are:
Airstrike (Kill) - As the commander of tactical operations, you can call in an airstrike to bombard enemy targets. During night phases, you may attempt to kill another player. You may only use this ability once during the game.

Lost (Action Immunity) - You do not possess a very good sense of direction, and get lost easily in the corridors of Nerv HQ. Though you maintain radio contact with other personnel, nobody can seem to locate you when needed. Any active abilities that target you, either directly or indirectly, will be unsuccessful. This is a passive ability.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by malthusis »

? I did claim
One
shot vig, you know......
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by malthusis »

Sounds good, but my actions are only immune at the source. If someone docs the other side, the kill won't go through.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by malthusis »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:
malthusis wrote:I am Misato Katsuragi, Action-Immune One-Shot Vigilante.

My abilities are:
Airstrike (Kill) - As the commander of tactical operations, you can call in an airstrike to bombard enemy targets. During night phases, you may attempt to kill another player. You may only use this ability once during the game.

Lost (Action Immunity) - You do not possess a very good sense of direction, and get lost easily in the corridors of Nerv HQ. Though you maintain radio contact with other personnel, nobody can seem to locate you when needed. Any active abilities that target you, either directly or indirectly, will be unsuccessful. This is a passive ability.

DIE DIE DIE MR. SCUMCLAIM WHOSE CLAIMED ROLENAME IS THE MOST LIKELY SAFECLAIM IN THE ENTIRE GAME IMO.

Seriously, untargetable + vig + Misato = no mercy.

Confirm Vote

- Tar

DING DING DING

Unvote; Vote: Malth

YAYZ, IT'S CJ SHEEPWAGON TO THE RESCUE! :roll:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”