Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

Amrun wrote:Let's hope there are no cults in this game.

Her reference is to The Walking Dead mafia. She seems to lack tact and would rather bring up stupid bs that I hope could stay out of whatever games that I am playing.

Not a fan of someone who is a fan of being uncouth.

GreyICE wrote:I assume a certain experience we both just suffered, and that Starbuck was included in. I'd launch into details, but it's not a mafia game that did not occur and that I certainly was never a part of.

Suffered? Really? :roll:

If this crap is going to go on for the entirety of this game, then I don't want to play. This should have been hashed out in the sign up thread rather than here.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

My issue was with chesskid and not with cults, but apparently, people don't like to know the whole story behind things, especially when chesskid still won't let the cult QT be seen by anyone who wasn't playing.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

Amrun wrote:My phone is. About to die so I can't finish reading the thread, but I will say this:

The last time I played with Starbuck, she outted her own cult recruiter out of butthurt. It was such an egregious example of playing against wincon that she was warned and put on probation, iirc.

I have no personal problem with Starbuck, but that warrants an RVS warning that such things will not be tolerated a second time.

Why people actually thought I was talking about cults in a way unrelated to my vote on Starbuck I don't know, but Tar needs to explain why that's a scumtell and. When I can read I will analyze sheepers (ani comes to mind).

I made one mistake during my two years tenure here and I've learned from it. Obviously, some people can't let go.

I have played in other games SINCE TWD, but I guess you couldn't think about that fact either. I'm also damn sure it won't be tolerated. Last I knew coming into a game with ANY GRUDGE was against site rules. I've let all that shit go and I'll even play with chesskid again. Instead of just being adult about it and bringing up this concern in the sign up thread, you had to wait and do it here? That's mature? As I said, if this was an issue, you should have brought it up in the sign up thread when I signed up.

Because a cult mention in any RVS situation is asinine to begin with. You said it and didn't explain it fully, and wonder why people found you scummy for it? Come on, you are not this dense.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Starbuck »

Amrun wrote:I don't have a grudge. It was just an RVS vote. Reading now.

You should look up the meaning of grudge because that was definitely a blatant grudge vote.

If it wasn't, you never should have mentioned that game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

Actually, the rules state to "try not to bring grudges into other games". I can link you to it if you need me to.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

SpyreX wrote:Here's a novel idea lets not start this crap now.

I completely agree with you.

It should have NEVER been brought up in the first place.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

Onto an RVS vote

Vote: animo

Where in the hell have you been dude?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

Amrun wrote:Why do you care? You've been here long enough to understand RVS "hello.". That is the only game I ever played with you and thus the only experience I had to say hello with. Sorry if it's still a sore spot.

P-edit: I meant to say earlier that Pom's non-committal post was not good. Got distracted.

That wasn't an RVS hello and you know it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

I know I've played more games than just TWD with you btw.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

Kast, that was what I was trying to do in the first place.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

15 people have posted
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Kast

Kast wrote:@Greyice-
How about you cut the crap and play the game? Flailing around randomly D1 like an idiot is just going to waste time and peg you for a useless VI. If you're scum, then keep it up, but if you're town, you're just going to hurt your credibility when you try to play seriously later. In either case, you're just setting yourself up as lynch bait (either as a mislynch or a sacrificial bus) and that's clearly not playing to your win con.

This is a serious overreaction to something that was blatantly sarcastic, but I don't see why GreyICE reacted to Kast's questions as he did, which was a spark for the above.

Why not just answer Kast's original questions and be done with it? I kinda see Kast being used as a scapegoat for trying to understand things better.

Amrun

Amrun's Post 70 feels very odd to me. Then to beg people not to answer the question in Post 72 just reeks of backpedaling when she says "this could lead us somewhere I don't want to go."

Stevie

StevieT92 wrote:I'm not getting a really scummy read of Kast, but I don't think the wagon is completely unfounded, however I wouldn't like it to see it get out of hand.

Fencesitting at it's finest. No reasons given as to why you find Kast town or why you don't think the wagon is completely unfounded.

Get off the fence, sir.

StevieT92 wrote:If you want to see why I think the cult mention is a scum tell, then read my posts. That cult post has derailed a lot of our day one discussion. Its a scumtell and I'm not the only one who thinks that. If you disagree with that it's fine but to attack me over that is ridiculous.

While I agree with the derailment of discussion statement and the fact that cult mentions (in any other case) are scummy, in this particular case (and as the person who all of this b.s. is about), you are seriously wrong in this matter.

GreyICE

GreyICE wrote:Kast posts suck. This is a good reason to lynch.

You've done nothing but say things like this about Kast. How about a legitimate case rather than saying things like this?

GreyICE wrote:Those questions are stupid. I specifically track/watch on night kills. If someone isn't KILLED at night, why would I watch/track to them?

As for roleblocking all watchers by inserting my name, NO. Why the FUCK wouldn't I mention that if I did THAT?!? I fucking just show up on the list of people. If it's me+1, then +1 is scum. If it's just me, lynch me and you'll have a confirmed Mafia Ninja and/or confirmed scum fakeclaiming.

I'm not really sure where all the negativity is coming from, but if you had just answered in the first place, then things wouldn't have gotten this far.

GreyICE wrote:Drew those questions were still noise designed to look town, they were stupid as SIN.

How so? You could have easily given the above answer well before when you did it, rather than refuse, refuse, refuse.

Refusing to answer or giving people a hard time when they ask a question is quite anti-town to me. Why play to that?

Nocmen

Nocmen wrote:
Amrun wrote:Kast's posts seem pretty reasonable to me and I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Nice pun, though.

Why do you think his posts are townlike? He hasn't given much reads, aside from calling Grey a VI. Besides that, I find much of his posts hypocritical and overreacting about discussion on previous games and the claim.

She didn't say anything about his posts being townlike. Just that they are reasonable.

I'm a bit concerned about your assumptions here.

Nocmen wrote:Masons now too? Why the hell would you out that fact for no good reason?

Seriously.

Pomegranate

Pomegranate wrote:GI's posts suck, considering he isn't answering valid questions, and he's criticizing Kast, who is making sense and stuff. GI continuously avoids/brushes off legitimate questions.

I definitely agree. The more I think about it, the more the footing of this Kast wagon is crumbling.

Celebloki

Celebloki wrote:Starbuck seems to still be very sensitive over this and has done nothing but attack others for bringing it up with her posts. Again I don't find this town or scummy, just drama from previous games that doesn't need to be here.

Agreed, but I wasn't attacking anyone about it. My issue is that ever since that game, I cannot play a game where that specific instance is not brought up within a new game. I'm frankly tired of seeing it.

If it was a topic that needed to be brought up, then it should have been brought up in the sign up thread (rather than here) before the game started.

I think Amrun's claims of it being an RVS hello are crap, especially when she said that "I have no personal problem with Starbuck, but that warrants an RVS warning that such things will not be tolerated a second time." That statement alone proved to me that it wasn't just an "RVS hello" as she tried to make it out to be.

I understand the use of meta, but that one game, in no way, defines my meta as a whole.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Kast

Amrun wrote:Kast, how do you know Stevie would be a mislynch? What makes you think he's town?

Was this ever answered? Or did I miss it during my catch up?

Stevie

Pomegranate wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:Clarification on the point on Kast: I have no problem with the people wagonning him as I think he is mildly scummy - I am not however going to vote for him.

K, cool story bro. Why do you find him mildy scummy?

He's been asked to elaborate before and still hasn't (at this point that I'm reading). Kinda hypocritical with his vote on GreyICE for doing the same thing.

StevieT92 wrote:I voted for a cult mention because a cult mention is worth voting for.

But what of the explanation? You still think it's scummy after that?

StevieT92 wrote:When someone goes, stevie answer my questions or i will vote you, i will answer their questions.

Why does there have to be a threat of a vote in order for you to respond? That's pretty damn anti-town imho.

Unvote
Vote: Stevie
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't receive a PM either.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

Amrun wrote:ZeL, that isn't a serious question... Is it?

Why would you ask this? I know if the dude just read the thread, he'd know, but it feels very offputting at this point from you.

Amrun feels to be all over the place to me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

Stevie, your refusal is absolutely ridiculous. Refusal is scummy.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Says the person who HAD to make a cult reference to start the game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

We have multiple people trying to catch up. I'm going to unvote so there are no "accidents".

Unvote
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

populartajo wrote:Starbuck, can you cite your three top suspects?

Stevie and Amrun are my top 2.

After that, I really have no definites. I need to give the game another re-read.

Vote: Stevie
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Starbuck »

StevieT92 wrote:I'm not going to full claim. Go ahead and lynch me if you want.

The more refusal above did it for me. I'd like Stevie to not be scummy and put some frakking effort in if he's really town, which I believe he's not after all this crap.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Stevie, I've never watched this show. I signed up for this game because a bunch of awesome people I like to play with signed up.

You revealing your character does nothing for me.

I'm not playing this game using flavor. I'm playing it as a typical mafia game since I do not know the flavor.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Starbuck »

Unvote

I can give Stevie a day to prove himself.

ZeL1nk wrote:starbuck - emotional version of drew

Weak much, dontcha think? Stretching for that third suspect. At least, I was honest enough to say that I really didn't have a third.

So I've taken a look at the activity overview and Amrun is way out in the lead with 53 posts so far and the next one down is Nocmen with 32. I'm going to iso Amrun and re-read her because why (if town) would you need 53 posts to say what you need to say? Unless Amrun is really ZazieR and then that's the end of that.

Mod: Can we have a prods on Surye, GreyICE, Kast, and Celebloki?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

ZeL1nK wrote:
starbuck wrote:Weak much, dontcha think? Stretching for that third suspect. At least, I was honest enough to say that I really didn't have a third.

No, your early posts are all complaining about how Amrun hates you and life is unfair. ISO#11 and ISO#12 are your first real posts of the game and it just looks like fluff disguised in a wall. Since then it's been stevie this, stevie that and the reason your vote was on Stevie was.... because... I am not actually sure why you voted for him. You're an emotional version of drew because I dislike your posts in the same way I dislike drew's posts, but you seem to get really, really upset whenever someone calls you scummy.

I never said that Amrun "hates me" or that "life is unfair". That is you putting words in my mouth. That bullshit should have never been brought into this thread and I'm not the only person who thinks so.

I guess you didn't even read my posts?

I really haven't been called scummy yet, so can you show me an example in this game where I got "really, really upset" about it?

I'd love to see you strawman more bullshit together and call it case.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sorry, these last 2 days have been busy with VA appointments and college applications. Gonna start my catch up here in a minute.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm sorry y'all. First 4th of July back in the States since moving back from Italy and I picked up my car from Orlando on Friday, so I'm not car-less anymore!

Also mod, before I forget,
I will be V/LA from July 7th to July 13th
while I am in New Jersey for a wedding.

Acknowledged.
Last edited by Kdub on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I'm just checking in and letting you know that I'm alive. I am still V/LA till late Weds-Thurs. I am planning a big sit down and catch up once I am home from Jersey.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Starbuck »

So hopefully this won't be another short day and I can try and catch up before a lynch gets rushed to?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm still in mid catch up mode, but Stevie, I have a question for you. Did anything happen to you last night?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

The reason I asked Stevie if anything happened to him last night is because he was targeted by Amrun.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

Vote: Amrun
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Starbuck »

I can claim all my targets. I'm just wondering why you are lying.

All my targets are as follows:

Night 1 - Pomegranate, Not able to verify if she targeted someone
Night 2 - Kawaii, didn't target anyone
Night 3 - Kast targeted Nocmen
Night 4 - Amrun targeted Stevie
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

I've never watched this show and I know nothing about the characters, but I'm Kensuke Aida and I use my video camera to follow who I choose.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Starbuck »

Nocmen wrote:Starbuck, waht about GreyICE, as mentioned?

GreyICE didn't show up in my results.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

I agree, Celebloki. I was thinking of submitting GreyICE on the night that I targeted Kawaii, but they were just too quiet. Usually when both of those people are quiet, something's up.

Not being able to verify means that I wasn't able to see who she targeted. I chose people that I had a suspicion of or that have been questionable in nature.

I've been in and out on vacation, being sick, Veterans' Affairs appointments and what not. The last 2 days have been quick as fuck. When I came in to post on both of those days, lynches were already reached and we were back in night.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

Celebloki wrote:@Starbuck, What was the wording like, no result, or literally you could not see who pom targeted?

The wording wasn't "no result". I had to paraphrase and not use the exact wording that was in my pm.

It was along the lines of incapable of verifying who she targeted if she targeted.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

So I've been wondering based on that result from Pom if she has an immunity to trackers or if I was blocked in some way.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Starbuck »

But she was a hider, so it may have been who she hid behind.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

Amrun wrote:No, I mean why didn't you claim FIRST THING TODAY, when you posted?

Because I am still reading to catch up.

I've put it on hold now because I figured that the information that I have is important to put out there in case I die sometime soon.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

Already answered it, if you would have given me another second to reply instead of being impatient.

I wasn't ignoring you like you are trying to imply.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Starbuck »

It had nothing to do with the wagon. I wanted to find out from Stevie what happened to him.

Something happened and now you are lying about targeting him when two people (myself and him) are verifying that he was targeted.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Starbuck »

According to my results when I tracked you, I tracked you to Stevie.

You are scum, my dear.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Starbuck »

GreyICE wrote:
Starbuck wrote:So I've been wondering based on that result from Pom if she has an immunity to trackers or if I was blocked in some way.

Or maybe you CAN'T SUCCESSFULLY TARGET HIDERS WHO HID

I said that in the following post to that.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Amrun's attempt to discredit me because you didn't show up on my tracks was a bit ridiculous.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Starbuck »

Ghost, you should catch all the way up before grabbing at straws.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

Did neither of you read Kast's post above?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Starbuck »

Kast wrote:My ability is actually night use, but I claimed day use to wifom scum and avoid any roleblocks (for obvious reasons).
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mod: I am V/LA tonight until Saturday. I am heading down to Kennedy Space Center for the NASA Tweetup for the Juno satellite that is being launched on Friday.

For everyone else, I was redirected to myself last night, but I targeted Ghostwriter.

V/LA acknowledged
-K
Last edited by Kdub on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Starbuck »

In the Anti/Ace/Cele decision, I feel that Anti is the most scummy.

Vote: Antinfinity
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

First off, its not "Starbucks" like the coffee, it's Starbuck, like this BAMF woman right here:

And no, I haven't tracked GI yet.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sorry, my bad.

Why are we not lynching, Anti?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

I tracked Bunnylover and she didn't visit anyone.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

Vote: Ace

Sorry, Anti, much <3. Thanks for taking yesterday for the team.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

And that's the hammer.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I agree.

I can't help but wonder if Amrun's beginning banter about that one past game was an attempt to paint me as scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Amrun wrote:p-edit:

It was a bit of a strategical play. I thought you might blow up about it and I'd come off looking better. I really don't hold a grudge towards you, though. I swear.

I don't find that to be a sportsmanlike thing to do.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I had been suspecting Amrun since Day 1, but there were people that I felt were scummier so I tracked them first.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

You took that lynch like a champ.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Starbuck »

@Kast - It just so happened that my trip to NJ and my trip to NASA happened right in the middle of this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”