Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

VOTE: Pomegranate

Her #41 gave me all sorts of scummy vibes.

--

@GI

Any specific reason you aren't answering the questions people are asking about your role?

--

@spyrex,

spyrex wrote:viewtopic.php?p=3146851#p3146851

Ever have one of those posts you absolutely can't quantify WHY but it just reeks scummy?

Yea, this is one of those posts. I look at it and I gnash at the screen and I cant even begin to explain it.

This line perhaps:
I'm not getting a really scummy read of Kast, but I don't think the wagon is completely unfounded, however I wouldn't like it to see it get out of hand.

So much fence-sitting packed into a single sentence. Especially the "
really
scummy" part. The first paragraph of that post wasn't much better, either.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I thought that was a pretty obvious joke. Why would GI-scum lie about it when Candle Jack could easily confirm it's a lie?

This is null for me. Although the responses and vote shifts because of it have got my interest.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Nocmen's #118 looks scummy. The jump onto GI was terrible, and the jump back onto Kast looks insincere. Even apart from the fact GI's claim was a fairly obvious joke, why would you vote for someone who claimed mason? Like, you voted him for 'outing' himself... Really? And come on, you'll give GI the 'benefit of the doubt' that he was joking?

This looks like distancing by Pom. Also explains why Stevie only takes the time to respond to Pom in #137 without even mentioning any of the other people voting for him.

Unvote

VOTE: Stevie

ace wrote:Kast is a priority right now though since Stevie's actually posting useful stuff at the moment.

Wait, what? How is Stevie posting useful stuff? He's not actually scum hunting, he's just saying "X is a scum tell" and defending himself.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

nocmen wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Nocmen wrote:Masons now too? Why the hell would you out
that fact
for no good reason?

Unvote, Vote: GreyICE

So that implies that I know exactly if the claim was true or not. Please, if I was scum, how would I know about masons?

No, the issue has nothing to do with 'knowing' about masons, it's about your reaction to GI's mason 'claim'.

As 'anti-town' as it may have been, do you really think it was scummy? And why are you giving GI 'the benefit of the doubt' if you still think it is anti-town/scummy behaviour?

More specifically, what about GI's joke stood out to you and made you think, "he is scum, and this is a plan of his"?

--

ace wrote:When you vote you have to think about what purpose the wagon will serve. Will a wagon on Kast, or a wagon on Stevie serve more purpose? In this case, a wagon on Stevie will accomplish very little; he's not going to significantly change his posting style because he's already trying to defend himself. A wagon on Kast will either force Kast to contribute to scumhunting as town or force him out of his comfort zone as scum.

I vote for someone if I think he's scum. Any wagon I join is for the purpose of lynching scum.

Kast seems to be scum hunting, regardless of the wagon on him. Amazing, isn't it? Your vote doesn't even need to be on him for him to do this.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

No PM.

@ace,

What exactly is wrong with a lynch on page 9 (10 now)? Is there a minimum amount of pages required for a lynch?

@amrun,

Do you have any suspects on the stevie wagon?
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:12 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

@Amrun,

Yeah. Apart from nocmen, obviously. You said you hadn't really looked closely at the Stevie wagon, and since you think he's town, I want to know what you think of the wagon.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

@Kast,

With all the wishywashy-ness of your stance on Stevie (you said town-Stevie is an easy mislynch and scum-Stevie is a possibility), I never actually saw you give a clear read on him. Do you think Stevie is town or scum?
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

@Kast,

Why do you keep insisting Stevie is noob when Stevie himself denies it? Or like, how does your read on him change, if at all, when you take this into account?

It's nothing to do with 'play style'. I think he's just really bad at being scum.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:18 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I'm going to look at a few people in ISO. This is just a filler post because I don't have time for it right now.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:58 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

This weekend was really bad for me

Unvote

As scummy as Stevie has been acting, this whole not claiming his role while soft-claiming PR makes me think this is a town-I-don't-want-scum-to-know-my-role thing more than a scum-stalling tactic.

VOTE: drewoftherushes

Updated scum list:

drew - I haven't liked anything he's said so far, his reason for voting stevie seemed weak and forced and the whole temporary unvote to appease SpyreX looked disingenuous.
malthusis - the whole "I think he's town, but I don't care if he's lynched" thing reeks of scum, and.... his vote is still on GI... because of the mason 'claim'...
starbuck - emotional version of drew

I need to look at LC, Ace, Amrun and nocmen in ISO as well. Will be doing this soon.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:34 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

starbuck wrote:Weak much, dontcha think? Stretching for that third suspect. At least, I was honest enough to say that I really didn't have a third.

No, your early posts are all complaining about how Amrun hates you and life is unfair. ISO#11 and ISO#12 are your first real posts of the game and it just looks like fluff disguised in a wall. Since then it's been stevie this, stevie that and the reason your vote was on Stevie was.... because... I am not actually sure why you voted for him. You're an emotional version of drew because I dislike your posts in the same way I dislike drew's posts, but you seem to get really, really upset whenever someone calls you scummy.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

starbuck wrote:I never said that Amrun "hates me" or that "life is unfair".

You're right, you didn't say those exact phrases. My argument has been invalidated.

On a serious note, I actually did get it incorrect that you got upset when called scummy at an earlier stage of the game. It was just you getting upset in general.

Will be doing ISOs I said I'd be doing tomorrow.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

So, reading ace in ISO.

The whole voting for the better wagon thing is really stupid, but null on this. I don't see it as any more likely to come from ace-scum than ace-town. It's just... plain stupid. Lots of fluff and repitition in his posts. He uses a lot of words and ends up saying not much of value. null leaning scum on him

Reading Amrun in ISO,

Most of her early posts are fluff, lots of discussion about the 'cult' mention, nothing in the way of content. The first half of her ISO, she tunnels Nocmen while saying she thinks Stevie is town. I don't see scum going out of the way to defend their scum buddy like this - if stevie is scum, Amrun is probably town (or at least not scum with him). On the flip side, if stevie is town, the circumstances around Amrun's read (timing and justification) make me think she's probably scum. The second half of her ISO is her tunneling lobster. Wait, no, just as I say that, she goes back to nocmen again. Oh, no, back to lobster again. Having a bit of trouble deciding who she wants to lynch. eh, I have conflicting feelings about Amrun based on the stevie thing. Not something I want to deal with D1.

Reading Nocmen in ISO,

I still think the vote on GI was really, really bad and made absolutely no sense, but since then, his posts have mostly been giving me town vibes. He's been doing a fair share of scum hunting, and his posts in general just don't look scummy. I'm also able to follow his thought processes, even if I don't 100% agree with the conclusions. Though #505 was a bit weird, given what he quoted... Leaning town.

Looking through Lobster in ISO after a short break.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:44 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Unless I've missed it, he hasn't posted since then.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

LLD wrote:That's great.

Why isn't your vote there?

I'm slow at catching up and I want to read Lobster in ISO. But my vote isn't doing anything on drew anyway, so

Unvote

VOTE: Malthusis

Reading Lobster ISO shortly.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:22 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I've played with LC-scum and this is vastly different. In Super Heroes Revolution, she played much more passively, tried not to get on anyone's bad side, weakly defended townies with major wagons, and generally tried to remain inconspicuous as much as possible. This game seems different. To put it simply, she's being much more aggressive than I remember LC-scum being. Also more willing to give town reads (before wagons are established on her town reads) and a looser playstyle. I haven't played with LC-town yet, so I can't really compare, but if this is LC-scum, she's picked up her game.

In saying that, tajo's #487 summarises the problems I have with LC this game. There are some inconsistencies that I'd like her to explain. On a side note, I wouldn't read too much into her saying this feels like multi-scum, I suspect it has to do with SHR (pulling a GI, "this feels like multi-scum" on D1).

@LC,

Respond to #487, please.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

celebloki #575 wrote:I think Lobster took the pressure of the wagon well and I agree that she isn't coming off too Lobsertscum. I have never played a game with her but I have read through a few, namely super hero revolution. It's still pretty far from our deadline and I feel we can benefit on taking the Malth wagon further.

Two things:

- What about LC's play do you think makes her town in this game?
- What's your read on Malthusis? Or are you just voting him to join the party?

Thoroughly underwhelmed by this post.

--

pom #596 wrote:GI's Post #583 is great Surye is definitely scummy, but I don't think I'd call him actual scum yet.

lol...

--

drew #597 wrote:I'm damn near willing to vote just to end this day, but were not really that close on anyone, so whatever.

It's good to know that you're willing to end this day early after being inactive for most of it. Do you have any suspicions? Comments on anyone? Anything?

--

Surye reading as town. The big catchup post was meh, but the rest of his posts since then have been giving me town vibes. Malthusis still scum on p25, that case on surye was bad.

drew still doing nothing on p26, just coasting by, defending himself and not a trace of scum hunting.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Not seeing Kast-scum atm. As irritable as some people seem to find his playstyle, #673 gives me town vibes. The explanations around the voting bloc and LLD suspicion made perfect sense to me. Like I don't agree with it, but I don't see why everyone is making a big deal out of it. His CJ suspicion is craptastic, but I can see where he's coming from.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

er, Kast went from 0 votes to 9 votes in 24 hours. I didn't particularly like GI's #697, and vollkan has mirrored some of my thoughts on it already. There's a lot of misrepresentations and generalisations in it, which is ironic, considering Kast is being criticised for misrepresenting and generalising...

I need to read Kast in ISO, and evaluate this conga line of sheep that's formed in the last day.

Also, he's V/LA until Tuesday so he won't be claiming/defending himself any time soon.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:53 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

OK, so,

From what I can tell, Candle Jack's problems with Kast stem from his criticism of the voting bloc and his criticism of players in the voting bloc, because it's distracting from scum hunting. GI's criticism of Kast is that he's practically OMGUS-discrediting people and posting walls with no real content.

As far as reading Kast in ISO, I looked over his arguments to do with the voting bloc and his criticisms of the players in the voting bloc.

My only major problem with his criticism of the voting bloc is that there's a lot of IIoA in it. But other than that, his criticisms make sense.

As far as his criticisms of people in the voting bloc go:

Candle Jack-> I couldn't actually find where he decided CJ was an acceptable lynch. There's mentions of him here and there in his ISO, and his original concerns with CJ's play made sense to me, but somewhere between his big reads post in his ISO#11 and his reads in his ISO#19, CJ went from being neutral to being an acceptable lynch, with no real explanation.

LLD-> His arguments here make sense, but he doesn't actually take a stance and just sort of fence sits while calling her an acceptable lynch. The way I read it is Kast is concerned that LLD
could be
scum because her town reads aren't well-supported and her scum reads match those of her town reads. But I don't see how he went from this to LLD being an acceptable lynch.

And I think he has some sort of neutral->town read on the rest of the people in this voting bloc. "Ambivalent" is pretty vague, though.

As for GI's case on Kast, I think a lot of it is overreacting because he wants Kast dead. From this line...

GI wrote:He directly and blatantly laughs at the idea of providing clear logical content, and throws it straight back in my face. He wants to play like this for the entire game.

... I pretty much guessed what the rest of the post was going to be like.

I'm finding Kast only mildly suspicious after reading through his ISO. A lot of his thought processes I can follow, but there are some that just don't make any sense to me. I want proper explanations for his reads and less ambiguity. On a side note, I'm finding it hard to believe that scum would make up a list of reads (ISO#11) that is most neutral or scummy with... one town read... ISO#11 looked like Kast-town genuinely not having any solid reads.

I'd rather Malthusis dead than Kast, tbh.

In any case, I'm not willing to lynch someone who's V/LA until Tuesday without giving him a chance to defend himself.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I'd still much rather see Malthusis dead than Kast.

#721 and no subsequent post is really making me consider the possibility that he's lurking while hoping the lynch goes through without him needing to have any input on it.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

vollkan wrote:Looking at his ISO, he has two previous large (> 3 day) gaps in posting, so I don't think his current lurking can be attributed the motive that you are suggesting.

Yeah, I'm taking that into account, but with the speed at which the Kast wagon built, his "need to read on Kast" with no follow-up looks opportunistic.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

If the Kast wagon dies in his absence, he avoids taking a firm stance on Kast while Kast is under pressure.

If the Kast wagon goes through, he can say that the lack of stance on Kast was due to being inactive.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Malthusis.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Malthusis wrote:I'm sort of waiting to see Kast's claim. He hasn't posted anything at all lately.

OK...

So why did Kast's claim need to happen for you to read up on him?

Or did you just not read up on him?

---

As far as Kast's claim goes, followed by CJ's claim, I believe it. Even independent of CJ's claim, it's too elaborate for a fake-claim, and is too easily verifiable.

I'm interested in seeing how this Kast wagon disperses.

Malthusis is still the best lynch today, imo.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

tajo wrote:why didnt you make this attack before?

What?

tajo wrote:why are you interested in seeing how the Kast wagon diperses?

Specifically interested in where the votes go and why.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Malthusis never voted Kast... I have no idea what you're actually asking here.

As for the dispersion so far, the people I'm most interested in have yet to disperse from it.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

@tajo,

I didn't see it until today. Are you saying there's an earlier post of mine in which I should have mentioned it?
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

I have issues with that claim. You may call in an Airstrike to bombard enemy targets. Keyword: "targets". But you're a one-shot? Also, I don't see how being completely untargetable could possibly be a town ability. Immunity to every investigative ability, every killing ability, every ability full-stop? That sounds more like some sort of godfather/serial killer ability. If you don't die today, you need to die somewhere down the line.

It also doesn't help that you have that shiny "Best Role" icon above your avatar.

--

I couldn't help but laugh after reading Stevie's #848 in contrast with GI's #847.

I'm pretty confident at least one of Stevie and Mathusis is lying. I would not be at all surprised if they both flip scum.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

@Spyrex,

Given that you've said your mind was intruded and Kast has said his role indicates there's an angel faction, I don't see how a vig in this game even makes sense, unless it's one of the EVA pilots. And even then, it still doesn't make a whole lot of sense because I don't see any of the EVA pilots being a vig. Maybe Mari, but that still doesn't really fit. Although I'm probably gaming the flavour a bit too much here.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Spyrex wrote:@Zel:

What does me being mindballed (hint: this was when Stewie was in full swing) and Kast saying there is angels (duh) have even a pretend whit to do with there being a vig?

Both you claiming your mind was intruded, and Kast claiming his role indicates an angel faction mean that, theoretically, any vig would have to be able to kill angels. But like I said, I'm probably gaming the flavour a bit too much because I'm a NGE nerd.

Tar's explanation is much more sensible and less flavour-reliant.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

No, he's at L-1, I think. tajo unvoted.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:05 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I could get behind a stevie lynch. He claimed a scum ability.

The only issue I have with that is that this Spyrex/Kast/CJ issue needs to be resolved one way or the other at some point, and delaying that with double stevie lynches seems pointless.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

I wish I was a vig.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

VOTE: vollkan

Went through Pom's ISO briefly, couldn't see any crumbs about her N1 action, but meh.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

OK, first things first, vollkan was ARAEL, scum DAY ROLE COP

^^^

Anyone remember SpyreX D1? His mind was 'intruded'. Arael is the Angel that intruded Asuka's mind (side note: ironic fake-claim). Put two and two together, and it points to Spyrex being day copped D1. Another side note, re:#1166, this means their day cop is dead so not really a problem anymore. The question is, who was daycopped D2 and D3? Kawaii was obviously one of them, but so far no one has mentioned their mind was intruded apart from Spyrex. Although Stevie is claiming he's received 'similar' PMs?

I need to make sense of this. CJ claimed cult recruit who was made bulletproof and given an angel day cop ability by Kast... And now he has a nuke and he's using it on Nocmen? Also, apparently Kast has given
another
daycop ability to Nocmen. I'm not putting any faith into any investigation result he gives, with what happened with the first one. Something is up and it's highly likely both Nocmen and CJ have been recruited by Kast now.

I agree with tajo. CJ is trying to get lynched here. He's protecting someone, and chances are it's Kast. CJ isn't the recruiter, and he doesn't need to die immediately - he's conf-scum, anyway.

VOTE: Kast
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Unvote

VOTE: CandleJack
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

You're forgetting roleblocker and "unspecified" backup flips. There's only been one VT flip in 6 town deaths.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:52 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

VOTE: Kast

^ Needs to die.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:11 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Kast, how does your V/LA on weekends explain you lurking through D3 and D4?
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

@kast,

Objection?

I was asking you why this was relevant:

kast wrote:Night phases that last the entire week with day phases that end over the weekend don't work for my schedule. Never have, never will.

It looks like you were making an excuse, but the excuse isn't even valid.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:15 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Yes. But that's totally irrelevant.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:55 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Been a busy week, haven't had much time. Will catch up tomorrow.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:22 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

VOTE: Amrun

If she isn't hammered by the next time I check this thread, I'll try to post something a bit more meaningful than this.

Also,

kast wrote:Also, unless scum has day talk (which isn't standard for Kdub's games), vollkan wouldn't have been able to share a day investigation from D3.

CJ hinted that he thought scum had daytalk D1, which suggests masons
have
had daytalk. Not unlikely. Here for reference. Nocmen could probably confirm/deny this.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:56 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

hi

catching up soon.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:57 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I need to go over some ISOs. Expect something from me later.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:15 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Hi.

Read over Antifinity in ISO. #224 (in light of amrun flip), #702, #752 <- all scum posts from D1.

Can I hammer antifinity now or do I have to wait for a fakeclaim?

I'll get around to posting something more substantial than this in the next 24 hours.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Sorry. Been neglecting mafia lately. Will be doing catchup some time in the next 12 hours.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:13 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Hi,

Evangelion Unit-05, JoaT (protect, roleblock, watch)

night actions:

protected CJ N1
roleblocked Kast N2
watched tajo N3 - no one targeted him

Go Iecerint.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:26 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

gi wrote:how does it work?

block active abilities (if successful).
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

GreyICE wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:
gi wrote:how does it work?

block active abilities (if successful).

Specific wording, night phase abilities?

active abilities used that night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”