Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Bringing up cults is most definitely a scum tell, it is an attempt to derail the D1 discussion. And, even though it was "justified" as a mention of another game, that still was a (fairly successful) attempt to keep us talking about unimportant things. For that reason, I will
Vote: Amrun
. Also, pretty much all of Amrun's posts have been defending himself about this issue, besides one post where he calls the Kast wagon bad - again this is a large post count that really isn't contributing anything pro-town.

I'm not getting a really scummy read of Kast, but I don't think the wagon is completely unfounded, however I wouldn't like it to see it get out of hand.

What is a RNG? never heard that term before or maybe i am rusty.

FoS: GreyIce
for not answering legitimate questions. If you do not get on that it will turn into a vote. I have some questions for you myself:
Why did you choose to claim D1 being completely unprompted? Not that this is necessarily a scum tell I simply don't get your motivation.
Why did you claim your role power without claiming what character you were?

On a completely unrelated note, I will be going to the beach this thursday and friday so I will not post on either of those days.

Steve
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

GreyICE wrote:Come on, wagon scum to lynch by page 4.

Do it. DO IT

Town gains nothing by rushing for a quick lynch. Also you really haven't offered any significant criticisms of Kast, besides your sarcastic responses and posting about how much you want him lynched.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Clarification on the point on Kast: I have no problem with the people wagonning him as I think he is mildly scummy - I am not however going to vote for him.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

unvote, vote: GreyIce

Multiple posts, still hasn't answered the many legitimate and direct questions. Instead he did a pointless fake sarcastic claim which serves no purpose. Answer the questions, defend yourself against the points against you. Ignoring them is a sure route to getting lynched. You are doing a good job of scumhunting, and made a good point about Pomegrant's fos and vote. However, ignoring everyone who is criticizing you is very scummy.

As for Amrun, what he did is a scumtell. I'm quite sick of this debate but I believe its a scum tell, and worth a vote at that stage of the game. Not everyone in this game agrees with this, and frankly its been debated to death so I'm going to try and move past it. His recent posts have been good.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Nocmen wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:

As for Amrun, what he did is a scumtell. I'm quite sick of this debate but I believe its a scum tell, and worth a vote at that stage of the game. Not everyone in this game agrees with this, and frankly its been debated to death so I'm going to try and move past it. His recent posts have been good.

Why is it a scumtell? Because of an offhand cult mention, that may or may not refer to a previous game? At the same time, you've switch to grey for his mention of masons, which is attributable to almost the same thing Amrun did?

Doesn't help that you vote right after you get criticized for it too.

No I voted GreyIce because yesterday I posted that if he did not answer my questions I would vote for him. He did not answer my questions. I am voting for him.

If you want to see why I think the cult mention is a scum tell, then read my posts. That cult post has derailed a lot of our day one discussion. Its a scumtell and I'm not the only one who thinks that. If you disagree with that it's fine but to attack me over that is ridiculous.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Pomegranate wrote:Actually, VOTE: Stevie. I hate the way he came in to make another short, meaningless post, gets criticized by GW for not having reads, and then right away comes in with a post voting GI (as well as the rest of his previously mentioned scummy behavior, of course). Additionally, although I don't like GI's play right now or anything, I can say that I don't want to be on a wagon with Stevie.

I think you guys see me being scummy about a playstyle thing I do. When I write posts I like to keep different topics separate and try to post multiple posts in a flurry. After I finished reading the thread and before GW posted I had already planned to vote for GreyIce. When I posted that first one sentence post I immediately started typing my post voting for GreyIce, the fact that GW posted a criticism of my voting at the same time was purely coincidental. You will see plenty of times in this game (assuming you dont all lynch me :p) that i post two or more times in a row. And of course I had never planned on posting one sentence and then leaving.

Look at what happens when I try and cram multiple thoughts into one post: I frankly admit that the sentence I wrote about Kast sucks ass and isn't vaguely good town behavior. That is why I tried to clarify what I meant.

Steve
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

@GhostWriter I didn't like his response, here it was:

GreyICE wrote:Also, how many games have you played before Stevie? Legit question, because I'm curious as to you knowing what you do to people who are tracked or watched targeting a night kill. Watched really makes it a 'throw in the towel' on me trying to just play super town and get night killed fast as I can be town enough not to get copped/tracked but I can't dodge a watcher.

Firstly, the entire post is trying to answer a question with a question. That is scummy behavior, I'm not going to answer the question for you.

Secondly, he again ignores my second question asking why he didn't reveal his flavor name. This is a legitimate question, and if more people jump on the wagon then we should force him to reveal this - that's really up to you guys though. This is also scummy - even if he doesn't want to reveal his flavor name (there are valid reasons for feeling this way, i just wanted to hear what he had to say) there is no reason he should be ducking the question.

I also think that if this wagon for GreyIce grows we should eventually demand to hear this flavor name.

Lastly, the noob comments are cracking me up. It's not my fault all my games on this website were lost in the abyss that is the internet - and considering I was playing mafia on the internet for year or so before I even came to this website I have plenty of experience. I also was a regular on ScumChat back in the good old days.
Steve
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

I want to hear what GreyIce's flavor name because as a fan of the series I want to see if the flavor makes sense with the role he is claiming. Also, if he survives a couple days we can actually confirm him as town if a watcher comes forward with results. I want to get him started on that road to being confirmed I also want to put more pressure on him because he's acting suspiciously.

@Ghostwriter

Liike I said - he did not answer my question. He asked me a question back. As for the second point about someone else answering the question - i don't want his scum buddy or anyone else answering questions for him, I want to hear it from his lips, which he has still ignored. When hunting scum, the best kind of questions to ask are the ones you already know the answer to - of course I know why he wouldn't reveal his role name right off the bat. The fact that he STILL has dodged the question is what I find scummy.

I'm also not voting GreyIce really because of his claim - he would indeed have to be an incredibly ballsy scum to come out with that day one. I'm voting him because his behavior since that claim has been extremely suspect.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

@ Nocmen - responses to your questions

"Why do you vote for a cult mention, when a vote would be more likely to pressure Grey to answer the questions you so badly want a reply for"

I voted for a cult mention because a cult mention is worth voting for. When I asked those questions I was anticipating that he would take me seriously and answer them. Instead he did not.

"More issues you have with Grey, yet you keep your vote on him."

Wasn't really an issue - more of a playstyle discussion.

"What do you think is scummy about Kast? This just seems like a way to build up on a potential sheeping vote."

I thought he was going after players rather aggressively in the early stages of the game. At the point I made that post there were two camps - those attacking people on the Kast wagon and those attacking Kast. I was attempting to say that while I did not find anything worth voting for, there was no reason to attack those who were attacking Kast. Like I said before, it was a shitty sentence that did not convey my meaning in the least. I acknowledge this.

"Finally do you move your vote here. Keep in mind this is immediately after GhostWriter calls him out for a bad vote."

Like I said before, my post was NOT in response to ghostwriter in the least. usually when i respond to people I address them. It's a playstyle thing where I was planning on posting twice in a row.

"While this is the post from him I agree most with, Grey has a few questions to Stevie that were unanswered at this point. " I will respond to him in a seperate post.

"Flailing under wagon pressure. While I don't agree with Pom's that multiple short posts are scummy, this seems like a bit too much of a defense on yourself. Talking about posting style instead of actually defending yourself using game actions."

That is my posting style. I just felt that I should explain it.

"What makes no sense is that how much you post against Grey, you are doing the same actions he are, and could easily be voted for the same things alone. And going back to your post before this, you're now derailing discussion with your history on this site - I find this as much less relevant than the cult activity you went after Amrun for. I don't understand you pushing so hard for a flavor name.

Unvote, Vote: Stevie

When someone goes, stevie answer my questions or i will vote you, i will answer their questions. As for the experience question, someone asked me how experienced i was, so i answered them.

Quote tags fixed
Last edited by Kdub on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

FoS: Candlejack
for jumping onto LobsterCatapult and then jumping onto me. Not an OMGUS: i hadn't posted in between your voting, so if you had intended to vote me then why didn't you just do that?
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

The post i promised responding to GI's questions isn't going to happen because he hasn't asked me any besides the experience question
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

vollkan wrote:
Yup. GI is scum because he has done the right thing in claiming and is also refusing to give away any more information than he needs to.

:roll:

You're reaching..have you read my posts at all?
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

I just got back from the beach, re-reading everything. I'm not going to claim until the 8 or so players who haven't really posted or just got subbed into the game post their thoughts. If that's so scummy then lynch me. I'll post some more detailed thoughts on who else i think is scummy either later tonight or tomorrow.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

vollkan wrote:

Stevie wrote:
I'm not going to claim until the 8 or so players who haven't really posted or just got subbed into the game post their thoughts.

Reason being?

Reason being that there are a lot of them. I want to see what the have to say before i claim.

@spyrex please show me some respect and don't lynch me before i claim. I will claim.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

You guys want me to claim: I am Rei. I would rather not claim what my role power is.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

My role power is about 10 times more effective if scum do not know what it is.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

populartajo wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Rei? So... can we lynch now? Scum trying to fish, how fun!

??? How is that fishing?

GhostWriter has been tunnelling and misrepresenting my posts this whole wagon.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

populartajo wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:My role power is about 10 times more effective if scum do not know what it is.

LETS SEE IT THIS WAY

YOU ARE AT L-1 WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE WANTING YOU DEAD

THIS SITE LYNCHES PEOPLE THAT REFUSE TO CLAIM 99 OUT OF 100 TIMES

SO YOU BETTER CLAIM IN FOLLOWING POST OR YOU WILL BE DEAD ANYWAY

THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT IF YOU ARE TOWN POWERFUL PR YOU ARE WASTING A LYNCH INSTEAD OF A SCUM NK

SO GO AHEAD AND FULLCLAIM NOW

It's one of the main characters in the show...thats why GW is saying im fishing. You're right, i am fishing. fishing for a scum bold enough to say he is Rei. I don't think any are.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

I'm not going to full claim. Go ahead and lynch me if you want.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Am I being dense on purpose? Why yes I am. I think claiming as one of the major characters is revealing enough information..my power becomes useless if people know what it is.

As far as not putting in effort? i've been scumhunting my heart out, and will continue to do so. I'm just sick of this consensus that either i am a noob or a scum. I know (mostly) what I am doing.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

I will explain my whole role and exactly why i refuse to claim today tomorrow. That is reasonable.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Let's hear you claim, Lobster.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

LC wrote:

oh, also, i saw this in ace's iso. i meant to say in that post "I think you being on Stevie's wagon is trying to get you townie points if stevie flips town" i meant to say "being OFF stevie's wagon".

I buy this, and think that Ace's post of "100% a fruedian slip" is very scummy.

The case against Lobster is almost all from before she went V/LA. Her posts since then have actually been very critical and great posts..which is an interesting dynamic. Look at #262 which i feel is a really weak attempt to defend herself and she seems to be flailing around a bit. Whereas her recent post she makes good points about drew and yet now that she has a huge wagon on her is ignoring it entirely. This is scummy to me.

Lobster, you are at L-2 i believe. Claim or die.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

GreyICE wrote:

My number one problem with LC was that his vote was sitting orphened on Malthusis (who had given me no reason to think he was town so it wasn't a terribad vote) until Mathusis started to build noise then he moved it over to Amrun. However, if we assume Malthusis is town, there's no scum motivation behind that move, and suddenly LC gets a whole lot less scummy for me. Besides which I think the reasoning in ISO #4,5, and 16 feels somewhat town.

Even if malthusis is town there is still motivation for that - she wants to be seen voting people for good cause and yet doesn't want to be a part of a large wagon. That's a way scum can sort of slip through the day without being noticed.

As far as you still wanting to lynch me, you are irrational and a fool. Just because I realize that you're scum doesn't mean you should irrationally vote someone who just put down a solid claim. No one has come out and said they were Rei instead of me, and Rei is certainly a character aligned with nerv. You are damning yourself with your mouth.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

malthusis wrote:So basically the case against me is that I'm not posting enough, Lobster did something, and everyone's basically conga line bandwagoning Candle Jack (except GreyIce) because he's town?

Basically. Even though you do need to post more, I don't see the wagon against you as being that founded. Also apparently claiming a miller day one makes you infallible and even though GI has not given one bit of analysis his word is gold.

I am getting a real town read on Candlejack and there are worse people who could be getting parroted. I do think that we have a scum (besides GreyIce) who is going to slip by our grasp because he's going to blend in with the group.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

As far as me using "playstyle" as an excuse: i have not done that. An accusation was made that I changed my vote in response to GW calling me out on my vote, which was not the case. Considering I posted multiple paragraphs exactly 2 minutes after GW made his post, I explained that I was already typing that post.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

ZeL1nK wrote:I've played with LC-scum and this is vastly different. In Super Heroes Revolution, she played much more passively, tried not to get on anyone's bad side, weakly defended townies with major wagons, and generally tried to remain inconspicuous as much as possible. This game seems different. To put it simply, she's being much more aggressive than I remember LC-scum being. Also more willing to give town reads (before wagons are established on her town reads) and a looser playstyle. I haven't played with LC-town yet, so I can't really compare, but if this is LC-scum, she's picked up her game.

In saying that, tajo's #487 summarises the problems I have with LC this game. There are some inconsistencies that I'd like her to explain. On a side note, I wouldn't read too much into her saying this feels like multi-scum, I suspect it has to do with SHR (pulling a GI, "this feels like multi-scum" on D1).

@LC,

Respond to #487, please.

This, along with LobsterCatapult's response to my criticisms of her, have changed my mind, I have her as very slightly town. I also ISO'd Zel1nk yesterday and he comes across as very pro town as well.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

EBWOP: Also I called for LC to claim because I thought she was at l-2. not l-4.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

I think the "A rei" thing is being overblown, but since I was asked I will respond to it. I am the only Rei in this game as far as I can believe.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 am

Post by StevieT92 »

I don't think Kast's criticisms of the voting bloc are scummy, in fact I agree with them. However, GI makes a good point that people aren't really criticizing Kast because he is "bruising egos" and that Kast's attempt to play it off as that is scummy.

I still don't think Kast is the right lynch today, however. Who is? Ace is. For lurking and his incredibly scummy posts. I'm actually surprised there isn't a larger wagon on him, and we all seem to be really divided over who we can lynch. Ace seems like the obvious candidate to me.

I still think GI is scummy, but my vote there is completely useless, so I will put it to good use.

Unvote, Vote: Ace
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:13 am

Post by StevieT92 »

I think you have a good case against Kast GI...considering nobody is voting with me against ace (who i still maintain is the most scummy person from D1) I will
unvote, vote: Kast
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

GreyICE wrote:
SpyreX wrote:
I think you have a good case against Kast GI...considering nobody is voting with me against ace (who i still maintain is the most scummy person from D1) I will unvote, vote: Kast

Again, more words when I get home but aside from this being bad on its own EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING says the ace vote is a bus.

REMEMBER THIS I BEG THEE

Did anything I wrote change your opinion on Kast at all, or was it all things you noted, and consider either town tell, null tell, or mild scum tell but not overwhelming enough to override other strong town tells you've gotten off him?

Like I said before, he had been aggressively going after people all game, but not really scum hunting. The point you made that really swayed me is that he is really trying to discredit anyone who attacks him, I missed that before.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:42 am

Post by StevieT92 »

Do people really need to ask why there's not that much posting? Sometimes I wonder.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

GhostWriter wrote:Not everyone's American.

Not saying that, but certainly you can understand that this is the biggest holiday of the summer for a lot of us and a couple down days shouldn't be a big deal.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

LETS LYNCH ACE!
UNVOTE, VOTE:ACE

Malthusis is getting wagonned based on lurking, he has some time to defend himself and post and stop being scummy. PLEASE DO NOT MASSCLAIM.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

woops i posted on page 33 and missed his claim. eek. umm yeah my role is protective. I am very, very, against a massclaim in this game. Firstly, it's not fun to me, to be honest. Secondly, from what I've seen from the powers that the town will have for the next couple days the scum also have some powerful abilities as well so outing all the power roles with a massclaim might not even be in our favor. Us power roles have already been given enough people to target tonight we cannot possibly deal with the guessing game that would happen if the scum know everyone's role.

also, did malthusis just get confirmed by the mod? lolwut.

Thirdly, DO NOT DO CANDLEJACK'S PLAN. that is all.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Oh, and the consensus seems to be that ace can't get lynched today, so if we're going to use anyone to direct malthusis's potential power, why not have him vig a lurker? like ace?
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

My ability does indeed have a nice flavorful name. As far as getting confirmed by the mod, he didn't..ur right. And the airstrike thing does not make sense at all to me as well. So you know what? let's lynch him anyways. we don't need to wagon more people today imho, lets rope someone up and get to tomorrow already.

As far as spyrex, i do find it scummy that he was still the only person besides greyice shouting to lynch me after i claimed. I understand GI doing it, i think he would punch me in the face if he saw me in the street and we have a weird thing going where i think we are both town (i'll get into why my mind has changed later tonight) and we are clashing egos at this point. However spyrex doing it seemed scummy to me, and he didn't really have a good reason at all.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Ok two things with my claim.

First: my role is that the first time I die, I will show up dead but no info will be revealed, and then the next morning I will be revived. This is a one-shot ability. The reason I was trying to drop so many breadcrumbs about this not being my ability was that I was trying to get NK'd. CJ wasn't really helping on that front :p.

Secondly, I recieved an unexpected pm from the mod last night indicating that it was Spyrex who got recruited last night.

Vote: Spyrex
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

@drewoftherushes: i belive the mod will say "stevie is dead" and that is the extent of it.

@LLD: it said that bardiel was taking over spyrex and that he may become an angel soon
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Spyrex you calling for the other two magi to come out could not be any scummier. die please.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

@populartajo i was trying to drop as many doctor tells as possible..didn't work.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Yes it does CJ.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Pomegranate wrote:I think tomorrow we should look back at
vollkan
's stuff, depending on the flip and whatnot.

And zellink, he was really wishy washy today.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:07 am

Post by StevieT92 »

vote: candlejack
claimed scum is scum

Also i have recieved pm's that were similiar to the SXC one in that they have the same beginning (i go into darkness and something is trying to contact me) but i get no new information every night. IDK why i was sent that info about a townie, but bastard game is bastard.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

ZeL1nK wrote:OK, first things first, vollkan was ARAEL, scum DAY ROLE COP

^^^

Anyone remember SpyreX D1? His mind was 'intruded'. Arael is the Angel that intruded Asuka's mind (side note: ironic fake-claim). Put two and two together, and it points to Spyrex being day copped D1. Another side note, re:#1166, this means their day cop is dead so not really a problem anymore. The question is, who was daycopped D2 and D3? Kawaii was obviously one of them, but so far no one has mentioned their mind was intruded apart from Spyrex. Although Stevie is claiming he's received 'similar' PMs?

I need to make sense of this. CJ claimed cult recruit who was made bulletproof and given an angel day cop ability by Kast... And now he has a nuke and he's using it on Nocmen? Also, apparently Kast has given
another
daycop ability to Nocmen. I'm not putting any faith into any investigation result he gives, with what happened with the first one. Something is up and it's highly likely both Nocmen and CJ have been recruited by Kast now.

I agree with tajo. CJ is trying to get lynched here. He's protecting someone, and chances are it's Kast. CJ isn't the recruiter, and he doesn't need to die immediately - he's conf-scum, anyway.

VOTE: Kast

Stupid, CJ was already lynched before today even started...he's just acting all over the place and needs to die.

As for me getting similiar pm's, let me say that the first pm i got was two sentences. the first was flavor, and the second said what i said about spyrex. I've gotten the first sentence every night, which makes me think that the whole mafia message sender (SX's idea) is bullshit. And somehow the mod wants to get me killed..I don't know what to make of the fact that spyrex turned up townie.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

OH AND PLEASE INVESTIGATE ME! so i can be cleared as there's no way through my play that I'm going to convince you guys i am town.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Last night I got a riddle from the mod..yeah tell me about it. I don't know what to make of it yet but I am also wary of posting the whole thing lest I get modkilled.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Nocmen wrote:

Looking into Ace though. Plus those that CJ stated suspicious of Day 1, but didn't as much after his conversion.

CJ pretty much ignored Ace throughout the game afaik. That's good enough for me, plus his ridiculous lurking throughout the game.
vote: Ace
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Sticking by my ace vote. GI is back to behaving like he was when I was concerned he was scum. He's either scum or a douchebag.

@Kast I wanna see you target Nocmen right now and have him use the investigation.

Ghostwriter has been extremely scummy this whole game with his sheeping. IDK if he's come up with one good argument all game, he tunneled me and has been basically following what GI says. This makes me think GI is town and GW is scum.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:43 am

Post by StevieT92 »

Starbuck wrote:I'm still in mid catch up mode, but Stevie, I have a question for you. Did anything happen to you last night?

i got a poem that i posted.

HEY MOD I NEED TO REPLACE OUT
having meatworld computer issues and idk if i'll be able to post at all. sorry everybody.

Steve
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 am

Post by StevieT92 »

Good game all

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”