Mini 1195: The Beehive Mystery (GAME OVER)

YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Hey guys.

Vote: The Kool
for the name lol
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:53 am

Post by YankCane151 »

It may be the Sam Adams talking, but what Beck said was really weird and anti-town. At the same time, the lynch almost seems too obvious, a jester perhaps?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:16 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Ivan the Pleasant wrote:
unvote

vote yank

NOW this vote is serious

yank wrote: It may be the Sam Adams talking, but what Beck said was really weird and anti-town. At the same time, the lynch almost seems too obvious, a jester perhaps?

I've never seen a scummier post on page 1

- you call him
really
weird and anti-town
- you qualify it with an "at the same time", which is scummy in general, especially during rvs
- your "at the same time" makes no sense and sounds nervous as shit
- you are more interested in sounding evenhanded than in generating information.

no way this is coming from town

You're making something out of nothing here.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 am

Post by YankCane151 »

You're voting for me because you guys are able to twist words? That's convenient.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 am

Post by YankCane151 »

What defense? Ivan pretty much said he's keeping his conclusions to himself, and still hasn't stated a case against me other than me saying "At the Same time." So yes, it feels to me that he could be opportunistic scum. I can't have a lame defense if I don't know what I'm defending myself from, and I'm not going to sit here and defend my word choice. What I said regarding the jester is exactly what I thought(Didn't know they weren't in normal formats), that Beck may have been trying to hard for a lynch. I don't see how I'm 'evenhanded', and I thought what Beck was saying early game was anti-town and weird. Past that, I don't see your case.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

As I said, it was weird and anti-town, and it feels to me he was/is trying to get lynched. I won't vote on that alone, but it's something to watch.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Again, I don't see what was so explicit about Ivan's case. It wasn't clarified to me until #36, before then it was just IVP And sub being suspicious of me for word choice. I don't even know if Greymarble's is a joke or not, but if not then that's the most incorrect interpretation I've ever seen. But hey, worse comes to worse and IVP, sub and Grey are leading the mislynch bandwagon and they die the following days, whatever it takes to win, I just don't see how they have actual cases past #36(which I defended myself against, but lo and behold, Marble ignored that post completely.)
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

And to clarify, Yes, I think there is scum on the bandwagon that's forming on me right now. Until I see an actual case against me, I'm just seeing opportunistic scum buddies here.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Ivan the Pleasant wrote:We didn't say we were keeping them to ourselves, we stated them already. You made a comment that sounded nervous and scummy and so we voted you for it. It doesn't require further discussion on our part.

No, you didn't state them. You over-analyzed my first post and then sat back and let the bandwagon form. Herp. I mean really, pushing for a quicklynch on day 1? Are you trying to get lynched tomorrow? If no one can see the ridiculousness behind your case now, I can only hope they see it when I pop up dead townie, tomorrow. There's no way you can be town, while pushing for a quicklynch, failing to discuss, feeding the bandwagon fire, what else? Whether it's today or tomorrow, you're down for the count. Let's just make it easy on the town and lynch sure scum today. Come on, you don't even want to discuss? Sure, it'd be easy to sweep a newb to the gallows and quicklynch without discussion(to make day 2 easy for another mislynch), but I refuse to let that happen, and any real townie will as well. You however, just want the lynch and struck for the first thing you could twist around in your favor. Please, enlighten me to how you guys think you are pro-town in anyways.

Unovte, Vote:Ivan The Pleasant
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Sigh. Well, not everyone on my bandwagon is opportunistic scum. I at least hoped the townies would be rational, but no one is seeing the writing on the wall. Can we at least get some discussion in so you guys don't go into day 2 still not wanting to lynch IVP or sub?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

At this point I'm just a little frazzled emotion-wise that IVP Has managed to create a bandwagon as a scum on me and actually go somewhere with it. I don't even want to be lynched, but if that's what it takes to realize he's opportunistic scum, then we probably don't have much hope as town anyways.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

It's just that I still don't see the case against me other than what you brought up(which I adressed last page), and yet people are still hopping along with no big reason. Greymarble's post honestly seems like a joke to me because I can't take those large caps seriously.

@ICE: Of course I'm nervous of the town push against me. I don't want a mislynch but I can't defend myself from nothing and until IVP brings up an actual case(which he's pretty much just said "No, just lynch this guy already, I'm right, he's wrong"), I'll continue to be unable to actually coherently defend myself.

Please IVP, can you just explain a little bit more than "I don't want to help the town at all, just lynch who I say"?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

One more thing, If I'm supposedly helping out Beck/taking pressure off of him by claiming he's 3rd party, why aren't you pressuring him? Everyone's quick on me but they've pushed Beck aside(those on my wagon, that is.)
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Not exactly following your number system, Care to explain?

I got the joke, the whole 'scum always posts first' thing, I just thought it was weird.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

That wasn't directed towards ICE per se. It was me saying with all the people after me, chances are at least one is town too.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:28 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Ivan the Pleasant wrote:
Bah. Well, there goes that idea.

unvote vote Acronach

Your posts so far have been devoid of content.

Not putting a vote out is almost always antitown, especially in early D1.

And if you're the type of self-righteous/thickheaded/airheaded prick who refuses to vote without "good evidence" out of some misplaced notion of caution or integrity, you have to make up for the lost content by pressuring people in other ways, such as with questions.

It's really not brain surgery, unless you're scum.

And even then, it's a fairly standard procedure.

Do something.

What exactly did you mean by that?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Ivan the Pleasant wrote:It means that you are not being productive. You are contributing to an anti-town environment that allows scum to skate by. By not posting significant content or seriously questioning suspects you are making it more difficult to determine your alignment and allowing others to get by unquestioned.

Like we said before, do something. Vote somebody, make a case, even ask some questions. Thus far your posting has not demonstrated any of these things.

Actually, I was questioning you, if you didn't see back on pages 2-3. You didn't touch those posts at all.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Acro: Why exactly do you think I'm scummy? You just threw me down on the bottom there without much else comment.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Sub: I think Grey's one post was out there and like you said, I'm wondering why he hasn't contributed more.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

unvote, Vote: Greymarble

Ivan's been giving me town reads, Grey has had 3 posts and really hasn't said much of substance.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

He's been scumhunting and not just riding bandwagons like you, Beck.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Why exactly are you fishing for a claim at L-2?

Also Beck: Could you not analyze me in complete mafia terms? "Double bussing, backtracking, distancing" sounds convulted and makes you soundtown without actually saying anything.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Seriously, just vote for me if you think I'm scum, don't just go around and say "Oh look, I waited, I'm not scum" for when I flip town. I'll claim at L-1.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Didn't address the rest of my post, but okay...

I'm a mason. I have two partners but I will not out them nor do I expect them to out themselves (And no, making me out my partners is not pro-town, it's role-fishing and a scum tactic). I will tell you that FOR SURE, Beck, Ivan, Acro, ICE, Greymarble, and Sleepy are NOT masons. If you want to lynch me now and find out for sure, then fine, but that should clear at least a bit up. I still think for sure that there are at least two scum on my wagon (I don't know how many there are, though) and regardless of whether I die now when someone hammers or to a NK, All the people who have jumped on me right now should be looked at. Greymarble is giving me a huge scumread because he has lurked all game like I did and basically brought up no case and just pushing for the biggest bunch lynch. I think he's the biggest priority for a lynch right now.

I got really frustrated on the first handful of pages at the total strawmanning and overreactions on me. It was uncalled for, and I'm 100% sure scum are a part of it because the cases aren't even town-sounding, it's just 'Let's hop on the nearest bandwagon.' I think Ivan may have been mistaken but he ended up helping out because he's brought scum candidates to life by starting my wagon...

If I'm lynched now, Greymarble, Acro, and Beck need to be strung up in the preceding days, no way around it, they're just opportunistic scum(At least 2 of 3 of them), I can tell just by the vibe I get.

Again, Don't ask me to out my mason partners, I refuse to do so, and chances are I'll call you scum for wanting to.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

I've been very discontent with the town's logic all game, at this point I have no more comment and I can only hope you use better logic on day 2 keeping my posts in mind.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

I'd just prefer everyone to look at my posts without saying "he's bussing" "he's distancing", etc. I Don't know where my 'slip' was, but I'm assuming you think I'm distancing. What I said was entirely true, those people are not masons. Considering I'm extra confident there's at least one scum in the people I listed, I don't think we have to worry about the scum killing that person, obviously.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

At this point, I couldn't bare to watch Beck/Grey/Acro twisting around words to no avail. Of course, any time a mason comes up the scum can look at my posts and try to make connections, which is why lurking for the time I did worked in that favor, but in any event, If I catch even one scum by claiming the way I did, I'll be content.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

I don't think Sleepy is very scummy, Apparently he was voting for me for the wrong reason, and he seems to be making reads everywhere which could lead to that kind of jumping around. Him falling off the wagon before I claimed, while WIFOM-wise could be twisted into saying he's being safe scum, is probably more indicative of a scumhunter.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

subgenius wrote:
Yank wrote:which is why lurking for the time I did worked in that favor

Oh, so you were lurking, because you didn't want scum to establish connections to your mason partners, thereby making it easier to NK them. Then in your claim you let scum know that they don't have to worry about half the player list when they're looking for the other masons. I see.

I agree with ICE's point about the appeal of forcing scum to use their NK's to dismantle a mason team, but I'm still having a hard time buying this claim, and I'm too sleepy to really do much thinking on it at the moment. I'll sleep on it and see how things look in the morning.

It's a double thing though, because that also means I can't say for sure that Beck/Grey/Acro/Ivan/the others I Listed are town, and would help on a day 2. Of course there's some WIFOM for the scum too, because if I was playing smart, why would I risk outting my partners? I set it up so if it's necessary for them to claim they can, but NK-wise the scum will have to think.

I also wouldn't be totally calling those who hop off me innocent either. If we lynch elsewhere, scum have good reason to keep me alive to 1: Cover themselves from what I outlined earlier, and 2: Mislynch me on day 2 by setting up the NK and day 1 lynch to frame me.

There's certainly alot to think about, but I can say for sure that as soon as I pop up Mason, whether through day or night, Grey/Beck/Acro are the top targets.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Look, I'm a bit new, but I don't exactly see how all my posts are huge 'AtE's and that I'm bussing so and so and OMGUSing and that I've basically done every other acronym on the wiki.

Da koolzy: If I get lynched, THEN what will you think of my suspicions? Are they still invalid because I'm suspicious to you? Also, the Jester thing was a misunderstanding as I said before, and I don't see it as a valid case against me. There is so much WIFOM in the case against me saying that 'Yank is scum because he thinks there could be a 3rd party, only scum would do that, why would a townie say that?" that I can't even begin to understand why. Of course I'm leery and think alot of you are scummy. The only people I'm sure are town are the other masons. Past that, I'm as clueless as the rest of the town. Don't get all high and mighty because you are 'sure' I am scum and that me not being entirely sure where to go(Grey is still the scummiest person I see at this point) is a TOTAL SCUM READ and that I'm horrible and bussing everyone by not being sure. Only the scum are sure of who's who's to that extent.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:35 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Confid: To clarify, you don't believe me because I won't out my partners, or you just don't believe me?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 am

Post by YankCane151 »

From what I can tell, one half of their team was on me while the other was on Acro. 144, 170, 221 are all examples of scumhunting in some capacity. He's vote-hopping some, but I can't honestly say if it's just disagreement with the partners or if it's a scumtactic.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:03 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Acro looks like he's cracking, but I still want to know what the deal with Greymarble is.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

I'm positive that I'm not neighbors.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:07 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Beck: Yea, we're all confirmed to each other.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:14 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Greymarble: I don't get how the wagon on you is a flashwagon when you haven't said much all game anyways.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:49 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Even if Acro flips scum, could be possible bussing, just all around a bad vibe to that post.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”