Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

vote:primate

monkeys scare me
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:09 pm

YamiChan wrote:
Vote: CSL
. I am re-making this vote, because only part of the last one got bolded somehow. Another member told me to do this, so if it's wrong or confuses you, it's not my fault.O_o

is this your first game on mafia scum?
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm

YamiChan wrote:I didn't start anything.>_< People need to stop. I know what you're trying to do. I want to play this game in peace.

mafia is anything but peaceful
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:29 pm

@hohum, if the mod thought that was qualified to be in this game, then lets lets let her do her thing.

@ychan, since this game is meant for players who are already introduced to this site,you maywant to pm the mod, or see the wiki about common rules or the pregame setup instead of clogging the thread with posts like those. its not really progressing the game forward.

@rikana......what? no.what?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Rikana wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
YamiChan wrote:I didn't start anything.>_< People need to stop. I know what you're trying to do. I want to play this game in peace.

mafia is anything but peaceful
You're really not helping with this quandary.

I am delighted to hear that my posts are obscure. It really helps lift the atmosphere of hate off my shoulders.

xvart wrote:Are you an alt? Are you trying to start a fire to derail the day?
Do I sense the wonders of opportunity in your text? Why yes, yes I do.

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

DeathNote wrote:
Vote Hohum
Speed lynch?
But the words of opportunity also come from this one's ideas as well.

Interesting. I am at a T-Junction in which both paths end the same.

I shall go to the left, and follow the road.

It shall make a circle.

please god lets not let robert frost be a posting restriction.

why is xvart's vote more "opportunistic" than deathnotes?

you sure this isn't a thinly veiled omgus?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Rikana wrote:
DeathNote wrote:mine is so opportunistic it hurts. You should vote me instead of him. I am simply bwing without a cause.
True, but the xvart was trying to make a cause up.

Which one do you think is worse? Making some really bad excuse up, or not having an excuse at all?

Let's put this in real life perspective.

You get held off on a date.

Would you be more pissed if your date...
A)Sent you a really crappy "We're breaking up message", ending all discussion there
B)Sent you a "It's not you, it's me" message.

It seems that B is most probably the better choice of the two.

i dont think xvart was really making up a case he was asking questions. one of which was loaded. still no case here.

if you were voting based on opportunism, the correct vote would have been DN, his reasoning was weakest, and was third on a wagon, rather than 2nd.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Rikana wrote:Juls could also go down that pit too.

unvote
vote:rikana
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:21 am

What. happened. here.

@ychan, i havent seen any personal attacks against you, best advice grow thicker skin and deal. however, i get the feeling you are perhaps town. i have the same advice as others, join a newbie game ALONG with this one. it helps.

@rikana, i like my vote even more on you now that you switched your vote to ychan. you seem like the paragon of opportunism there.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:42 am

YamiChan wrote:More people should vote for either Reaper or CSL. Nothing is to be gained from voting randomly for people...unless you're Mafia.O_o

soo....just because my vote isn't on one of the 2 major wagons makes it random? or are you just talking about the vestiges of RVS? either way, ill be changing it, but i dont like your post.

i am willing to believe that post restrictions out there exist due to opening my box (no i dont have one myself)

RC's is by far the most distracting, and the most unreasonable of them all, but with the levels of boxes in play, i can see why his might be more difficult than LLD's or saths who cant use vowels.

im not sure if i believe sath's posting restriction, his reaction to it may have been a bit forced. im not gonna look too much more into it right now though.

Hoopla wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:*wink*

Okay good. When you get to L-1, use up your warning to give us a massive wall of scumhunting, your reads of the game and any other important thoughts you want to share. Then we hammer you or not based on how good that one post is.

the only problem with this is, who would be the deciding hammerer? however, i think that reaper charlie right now, is basically hampered beyond reasonable help for town.

i like deathnote's point about neruz. i think people egging her on at the beginning was just making her seem a lot worse. she still doesnt get a free pass, im seeing her null...maybe town.

i really dont like CSL, first post he tries to policy lynch dkab (whom in my experience can be very distracting and VI), and then focuses on Ychan, then focuses on RC. he goes after easy, flailable targets, and/or ones whom cant easily defend themselves(aside from perhaps rikana, though his vote did not sit on her long). then basically says that ychan is "goodposting" when he he said earlier if he wakes up and sees no more votes on her he hed be unhappy. also, not sure about his vote on rikana.

though, i think rikana is scummy, csl is even more so.

unvote
vote:csl
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:31 pm

YamiChan wrote:VIs?O_o

Magna, what the heck is your problem? I swear, I just can't win with your people. No matter what I do, you criticize. I don't say anything, and I'm not really playing or Mafia hunting. I do, and I still get insulted. Don't tell me to shut up for playing the game, and don't try to twist my words just to attack me. You are being childish and petty, and I think it's very telling that you are unvoting CSL purely out of spite.

gasp! what do you mean by "your" people? im offended.

i think that was a personal attack.

but seriously, i have some amazing roquefort for your bordeaux. lets picnic.

in other news, RC makes me laugh. and csl doesnt.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:53 pm

YamiChan wrote:It's how things are happening. No matter what I do, people get on my case. I can't keep quiet, or I'm not really playing-I'm not hunting. I get yelled at because I don't try to gather votes, so I do so, and suddenly I'm being trashed.-.- It's so stupid. Those guys are either Mafia or horrible at playing.

:?

*gives roquefort*

grow some thicker skin, otherwise MS is going to be no fun for you.

also, not everything is about you. so stop making it so.

if player X votes for someone, its inevitable player A,B,C or D is going to ask why. if you consider being peppered with questions considering your vote, reasons for voting, reasons for reads, or reads in general, as personal attacks then you need to reevaluate how to play this game. being assertive and aggressive are ways of playing the game that yield good results. not even the mod has seen these attacks agaisnt you. please take a more objective view of this game, it will help with your game, help my eyes not bleed raiders of the arc style out of my eye sockets everytime i read a roquefort wothy post of yours, and help catch scum.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm

speaking of lynches, i think CSL is at L-4.

i dont like ychans threats against MoI.

FoS Ychan.

you know, for you calling victim to bullying, you are certainly dishing out your share of ad homs against MoI. MoS, can we get a black pot and a black kettle?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:16 pm

ooh...kay.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:21 pm

was he a vengful townie? O_o bomb?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Hoopla wrote:Seraphim is one of those people who seems to love Tarhurlinda, right? Hasn't he ran games where the mod is roled, ie; Mod Jester and Mod Survivor? What are the odds of this game having a Mod Cult Recruiter?

you can lynch a mod?

what? ugh. i mean, the boxes from the mod could make it easy, but i dont want to make my mind explode with those sorts of connections and possibilities yet.

>_> i didnt think of a jester either. why make up a game with these boxes if there is a jester. almost seems like a waste. i think csl could be something else.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Hoopla wrote:
Hoopla wrote:Sera, would you say there are any bastardmod elements in this game? I don't want to open a box and get a post restriction or die...

Seraphim wrote:
Hoopla wrote:Will I like it?
The setup is highly modular and there is
nothing out-of-control crazy in it.
However, the very nature of the game makes the setup highly unstable and liable to swing either way as far as power goes.

However, Vi has approved of the setup, and was one of the people who had a large part in creating the setup, if that means anything to you.

:shifty:

eh. i dont think ill be in on the mod lynching party. >_> id rather not think of the most ridiculous things that could happen, at least right now, i think speculating on it can make us just overthink stuff.

i want to lynch boxes. see what they flip. :P
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm

ychan is eager to open her box.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Hoopla wrote:
YamiChan wrote:O_o What the heck is the point of a Twilight Phase? And the mod said Night beings right after Day, I thought.

Night's after Day. But that's obviously after twilight.

for some tweens, new moon is after twilight...
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm

kondi2424 wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
Hoopla wrote:
YamiChan wrote:O_o What the heck is the point of a Twilight Phase? And the mod said Night beings right after Day, I thought.

Night's after Day. But that's obviously after twilight.

for some tweens, new moon is after twilight...

No.

now this is the grossest photo in the thread.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Hoopla wrote:I'm still pining for another game with Siesta phases. When did they go out of fashion?

i lived in sevilla spain for 4 months. still in fashion.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:55 pm

hooplas toaster.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 pm

SpyreX wrote:I'm a Night Stump so it doesn't matter much.

Toasters can only be lynched Dawn phase.

well, someone needs to twi-vig that brave lil toaster.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:21 am

im checking in, most likely i will be V/LA till tuesday for fourth of july family vacations.

id like to know why inhim hasn't given much reason behind his votes, but i have a null feeling on him right now.

ill have to go back and reread though the mess that was d1, but i still dont really like rikana. need to reread kondi, cooldog and xvart, i dont really like xvarts vote on RC.

i dont know anything about hoopla.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:35 am

Juls wrote:A thought: RC gains a syllable each phase. That, to me, implies that he can night talk. Discuss.

this box was premade however, it could have been made to conform to a mafia/mason/neighbor/lover or any other role.

i dont see this really going anywhere besides mod wifom.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 pm

back from vla im catching up

i skimmed this page

was dkab really voting for his mason buddy xvart?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 pm

ReaperCharlie wrote:dk? looool

if this was referring to me, i havent read up, saw that, and was like.....what in the hell did i miss?

apparently Dkab is freaking out (again) unsurprised, and claimed, but then claimed mason with xvart after xvart self hammered saying it was towns fault, when...if he was claiming masons with xvart, id be certainly more mad with him than with any town on the wagon (if the claim is true, which i find suspect)

i dont know if i believe him or not, leaning towards not.

i need to read into moi, hohum, inhim, and a few others.

pedit....hohum......... what?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:14 pm

looking over things...

ive played a few games with dkab, so im inclined to agree that its entirely probable he is being is typical vi self here...except i have no clue what he is talking about with him being masons. however, his vote hop to xvart, to me, seems very uncharactersistic of dkab i have played with, im not sure if im sold on saying he is vi based on my meta with him alone. infact, he does indeed look scummy with his vote on xvart, i dont think it lines up with meta i have on him.

hohum hasnt really said much, the post restriction or w/e seems to be making him mad, and based on the jester yesterday, the amount of nks last night (wishing hoopla could trade places with dkab), i can see the frustration coming from a town perspective.

@Kublai, do you still beleive that RC is faking a voting restriction? if so, do you think that xvart was bussing?

@rikana, why would you post something like that?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:42 pm

hohum wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:hohum hasnt really said much,
the post restriction or w/e seems to be making him mad

I BET YOU TASTE AWESOME. LOBSTER IS DELICIOUS

you misunderstood me. i understand your post restriction: having to rage in caps. i inferred that you genuinely are frustrated and irate with it.

it would be a good bet to make, ive been told by many that i taste awesome.

i need to look into MOI now.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:46 am

hey guys, sorry for my absence most of d2.

vote:neruz

L-2?

anyway, yeah, dkab needs to expxlain that load of bs.

@primate whats so wrong with saying to vig dkab? :neutral:
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:06 am

unvote

i need to read up, but basically right now i think DN is town, i don't really buy dana's opinion of him.

after re-looking up hohum, why are we lynching hohum, and not dk? why not lynch dk and vig hohum?

also: im wondering if this means anything:
ReaperCharlie wrote:dk's town

ReaperCharlie wrote:xvart's scum

these posts were made consecutively by RC.

vote:dkab
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Rikana wrote:Add Lobster to my list.

Forgot about him.

Unvote, Vote: DK

list? :?

@cooldog, if junox was rbed, and we lynch neruz and he flips town, that does not mean that junox is town. granted that was the mindset i had going into after his claim, but if he was blocked, then lynching neruz could be for nothing. id rather lynch dkab and leave neruz for night.

i dont mind a hohum lynch, but i think there are better lynches out there. hohum hasn't been pro town at all, but at the same time im not seeing why hohum is the best lynch candidate.

@dkab, why masons?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:33 pm

@MOI

ugh, jester and bomb? ive never played a game with either, but having both in one game? im surprised. ill consider it though. also, arent there variations on bombs? on another forum i played on, the bomb killed like, 3 people on the lynch randomly. not the person hammered. is this not the way MS bombs work? also if someone tries to kill them at night, do they kill the person that targets them?

but i completely disagree with you on dkab. everyone acts like he is a walking mislynch, but ive played 2 games with him, and he is NOT acting like town dkab. i think we need to consider that he may be playing up his mislynchiness. can you honestly say this is the same dkab from superhero mafia?

i totally dont even have a read on primate. i need to read him, but i dont get what he is talking about with csl. is he saying that scum was turned into a jester? if he is thats just a waste of time.

i totally forgot up until now that rikana said that. double dkab goodness.

@rikana, why did you say that?

ive also never played a game with a town only vig ability. it sounds like something that really shouldnt be utilized (again).

anyway, i get your vibe from hohum, id rather keep my vote on dkab for now.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:03 pm

dkab town....shoulda known.

is the inhim wagon a lurker wagon?

Primate wrote:If we're allowed to make requests, then, can I make one that says that you don't let Rikana off with just a "whoops" when it turns out I'm town. He's not given any reason for his supicions, flip side of a town allowing you to do that is that you have to be right.

vote:rikana

done.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Rikana wrote:I'm not concerned about Lobster. He has nothing against me, just something someone else said.

Vote: Danakillsu

you are scum. im about to sink your battleship.

your vote on ychan, your first post is stupid. you call your pressure vote a pressure vote, say its ambiguous and that you dont know what it means but stating its a pressure vote, thus removing all purpose from it.

your 77 comes across as stuffy and fake, and a most probable distance from xvart, putting your vote on your scumbuddy, a safer vote, than putting one on DN, the TRUE opportunistic vote on your "wagon", thus actually may having to defend/create a case agaisnt DN rather than "opportunism" something scum can point out just as easily as scum.

your mild threat on juls is noted in your 91.

your 114 is a probable whiteknight of ychan(sk). you say this.

Rikana wrote:
Just an obv. newbie. There's no reason that Yami needs pressure, because there's a good chance she'll flail.

Cut the crap.
So what if everyone is after you? Should you start caring about them now, even though you know they're wrong? Prove them wrong. Beat the odds. Stop complaining about every single little detail, and start scumhunting now. If not, then I will be wrong and feel stupid for being wrong. If you want that, then I may cause mental infliction on myself for your sake.

your next post is
VOTING
ychan for something that she is already doing something that you said shed do as
TOWN
. FLAIL.

Rikana wrote:
#182 is quite good with theory. It also makes my thoughts of xvart scum go away.

However, my mood and opinion do change. I hope you realize this.

LLD is null guys. You can't tell if she opened a box as town or scum.

#301 is neruz opportunity part 2.

LOL NO GET LYNCHED. you are basically saying that you think xvart is now No longer scum, but then you say...well of course i can change my mind.

Rikana wrote:
Finding DK scum is not possible unless he's found guilty, slipped or something else that's tangible and leads to scum. His entire meta leads to a null basis because of his incoherent and outright horrible logic.

I thought you knew this.

sooo dk....is....not worth lynching/is town/

what happened here?
Rikana wrote:Add Lobster to my list.

Forgot about him.

Unvote, Vote: DK

soo...im assuming im added to your scum list. well then....why are you voting for someone IM voting for?! especially someone you said wasn't worth a lynch earlier that day.

your vote on dk was opportunistic and weak, along with your vote on primate, weak.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:39 am

Gammagooey wrote:@Neruz: Empking is eh. kondi looked pretty town though.

Lobster's most recent post is about 1000x better than the rest of her iso and looks like legitimate scumhunting so let's do this:
Vote: DeathNote

Cooldog and Junox are both Townz by the way. With a capital T.

i was v/la for most of d2. and day 3...well, yeah.

but now im back.

and you should really switch rikana. i dont think they are scum together, and rikana is superscum. like, questionable gas station bathroom scum.

im also not feeling that MoI is super townie this game....but he is voting rikana.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 am

*facepalm* i never said you were a battleship. its a refrence to a boardgame.

1) oh yeah, it started discussion, sure. you know, scum can start discussion to. i do not see how the way you phrased your vote was pro town at all. it gave you a lot of outs, so no one could pin your vote on anything except (gasp) starting discussion.

2) what im saying is that this juncture, and WHY you said your vote was voting for the person who was the most opportunistic, you should have voted DN, because in fact his vote WAS the most opportunistic. your reasons for voting, and your votes do NOT correlate. this is is interpretted as distancing from xvart because putting your vote down on him is safer than DN because DN might actually call you out on it. even DN says his vote was the more opportunstic.

3) saying somone can fall in a pit was interpretted as a vague threat by me. you didnt explain it.

4)except you DIDNT say that was the reason you voted.
Rikana wrote:
CSL wrote:She's appealing to emotion and flailing around like a scum chicken with it's head cut off. Need I say more?

--Ninja'd--

Yami, any proof to back it up?
I hate you being right.

Unvote, Vote: Yami

you didnt note her 120, when you VOTED for her. and she did say in her own words why CSL and Neruz were scummy. she said they were targetting her for false reasons. im not saying that they are good reasons or that they apply, but targetting someone for false reasons is scummy.

No, it prolly made you think: "well...i guess i can put my vote on this really scummy townie, hey at the worst they are 3rd party right? i can just say i was fooled just like everyone else"

that isnt what you said. you said that you can change your mind, not that you have to go back and look over him. your point on your vote with xvart is that you are still giving yourself OUTS. you are like, "well, i like my vote on primate, and yeah xvart was scummy, but his 182 isnt scummy... but i can totally change my mind". you are saying your scumbuddy could be scummy, while saying, oh while voting a townie.

what...on earth changed your mind from saying you didnt want to lynch dkab...to wanting to lynch dkab? why was he the only plausible lynch d2? maybe its because im kinda hungover, but i dont understand what you are saying here. are you saying that me finding a relationship to vote dkab (him and rc) was the reason you voted for him?

and why woudlnt someone care about a vote? what?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 am

CooLDoG wrote:
Rikana wrote:CooLDoG: I did it subjectively in terms of what it looks like each person would be doing at each moment, rather than a full run through.

I made conclusions at the end. If you don't like it, perhaps you should do one on your on.

In addition, is your scum read on me still gut?

No, I mean the whole thing is crap. I'm talking about everything. Re-do it except clearly explain every single detail related to votes. And do not take people off wagons. Simply highlight them in green or something. It just seems lazily slammed together to shovel something out there.

indeed. and confusing. fake scumhunting.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

@mod i will be v/la from 7/20-7/25.
i understand if this if this V/LA is too long, and a replacement is needed. however, i'd rather not replace out.
my vote stays on rikana. i hope rope finds her before i return.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:42 pm

back from v/la.

>_>

i need to rethink my reads. i need to really reread MOI, and i totally forgot dana was in this game till he posted.

ill be catching up.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 am

ok, im back

i'll comment on empking to try to get my focus back in this game.

Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:
Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:Oh and i'm pretty sure Empking is scum because he seems to be trying to lynch me based on what is literally bullshit.

Why?

Explain how your recent posts have been for anything other than padding your iso.

My recent posts have been stopping you from trying to slide through a lynch on me based on 'semi-cop results'
which do not exist.

See this straight up is an untruth. I hadn't been trying to get lynched or even voted for you until the discussion had almost finished.

this post here strikes me as odd. so. why were you voting inhim before you shifted your vote to neruz for not understanding that rhinox=junox??
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:09 am

Empking wrote: I hadn't found out Neruz was scum yet and I'd all out forgotten about Dana. That meant I had to vote one of my "yeah, suire they might be scum" reads. I decided to vote InHim pretty randomly out of those.

("neruz for not understanding that rhinox=junox" is a gross oversimplification of the noise he was making.)

No.
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Neruz
- The "Who's Rhinox?" discussion.

that is false.

ok empking. if you could daykill either inhim or me, which one would you choose and why?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 am

thats L-1....

hmmmmm

i dont see a need to end this day early.

everyone should get their asses in here and post (because im the paragon of activity /sarcasm).

i haven't seen spyrex be particularly townie. his vote on rikana was pretty opportunistic, id have have to look over his other stuff.

however, its more probable that junox is right, and that junox wasnt roleblocked or...anything else...again.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm

ok. so, i decided to get my fucking head in this game.

everything fits together now, why MOI had the info on the hoopla kill...spyrex sheeping...and MOI's neighbor buddy. i usually would risk that MOI is smart enough to recognize spy-scum in the qt when he saw it. however...im not so sure. everytime i keep reading this, i keep discovering other shit going on.

like i really dont like your hoopla vig-shot.

@spyrex, is your other counterpart to your neighborhood dead?

i still dont understand junox's ability. i....ugh, have never really understood this "dishonorable-vig" thing. i think junox is....probably town. empking trying to use his gambit on neruz is hilarious, however i dont see junox being scum with empking.

however...i can totally understand why scum wouldnt rb junox. because of this exact case that spyrex is bringing up. scum woudlnt waste a rb on junox ever because junox has been hitting town all game. OR they could just claim that they rbed him, without actually having to do so. its just wifom. Junox's ability is probably the DUMBEST thing that scum could rb. because he KILLS town. I dont see why scum would rb you tonight while going into tomorrow, since if we did mislynch spyrex today, with your dishonorable vig not hitting, i'd be pretty fucking surprised if town put any stock into what junox was selling d7

Now, the only scenarios i see with junox and spyrex both being town together is:

1)junox was redirected to another player, probable scum.
2)spyrex was protected last night.
3)scum is dumb

im...leaning that spyrex could have fooled MOI in the neighborood.

@robo, why are you now thinking spyrex is town? im SORT of leaning null/town on robo, if only because he is putting forth effort to try to make his posts more legible.

i think gamma is town. he practically served empking into oblivion. and im a tad surprised he isn't voting me.

@gamma, important question: do you think its scummy that junox didnt comment on empking using his own failed gambit as a legit investigation tool against neruz?

fos:spyrex

ill think of this more tonight.

but. i think robo is an easy target. an easy target as scum or town, not sure, but, im not willing to get on his wagon right now.

also not sure about inhim.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Gammagooey wrote:@Robo-kk, thanks- I get that you don't have a strong read on any of those three but did you have any weak or gut read on them while you were reading through everything? And the symbols/numbers in place of numbers does make it way easier to read so <3.

@Lobster- Yeah Iiii'm pretty sure I'd be voting you right now if it wasn't for Junox's shenanigans today. Don't think Junox is scummy for not mentioning Empking- they actually did mention him and his Neruz-votes when talking about Neruz, saying that it was pretty obvious what Emp was voting for I think around the time that Neruz was forgetting that Junox and Juls and Rhinox were all the same person.

Plus I didn't think that Empking's votes themselves were very scummy, for me it was more him bringing up the cop stuff over and over again as a justification for his vote on Neruz and his responses to pressure- I think the best way to explain it is that I thought Emp's posts there were scummy because even though they weren't relevant to whether Neruz was scum or not anymore Empking kept on pushing them into discussion to make his vote reasoning look stronger and not go into detail on why he thought Neruz was scum.

And also I still don't think Junox's Neruz fake-kill gambit came from scum so yeah.

hmmm

i still dont really like it. what do you think about empking and his interactions with his votes on inhim and vigging inhim over me?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:44 am

I've decided to ISO dana and Inhim

from these results i feel that dana is a lot more scummy, and inhim is nullish/town.

dana, to me, is scummy for:
his apprehension on the empking hammer,
his vote on rikana
his 238 is strange as well.
his 378 is also seemingly scummy as well in regards to posting restrictions.

inhim is slight townie for:
i like his 325 when refrencing cdog.
his VC, I'm not sure if scum would really put that much effort into the game, but wifom i guess
his 993, doenst read to me as something scum would say either.

@inhim, what do you think of spyrex?

im not entirely sure why my reasoning is backwards, but ive been accused of similar things before so fire away spyrex.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:46 pm

SpyreX wrote:I forgot all about here thanks for making it move up my bookmarks:

Except for the simple fact I'm saying directly that Junox WAS RB'd to get us to this situation. With the margins tight creating a mislynch here especially when scum (Sath) was a probable shot/lynch in the cycle nukes Junox's credibility by actively showing there's an RB in play AND sets up for leaving Junox free tomorrow under the "I hit scum (RB'd)" or "I shot another town (good)".

Doing this NOW may be a tiny bit premature but its a last ditch effort considering the decimation that has occured scumside.

Which makes this:

A load.

How you managed to turn what I said into the opposite and then use it as fuel for scenarios that are FAR less unlikely than "The vig who if they don't kill generates a mislynch got RB'd" I dont even know.

yeah. except i dont see why scum would actually roleblock here, and why they'd be tempted to save it till now, especially with the chance that they would hit town. it doesnt make sense to me.

@junox, why did you target spyrex? and what do you think of dana(who is v/La)?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Junox wrote:It was primarily me (Juls) that pulled the trigger but Rhinox had his suspicions too.

1) last game I played with spyrex he was so town it made your teeth hurt. This game he has been planted firmly in Nullville.
2) I could see spyrex leaving me alive because he would think I would never target him and he could just throw this scenario out of a role block if I ever did.
3) We had misgivings about the timing of the smoking jump. It looked like a bus.

I was v/la for most of the last day but rhinox tended to think Dana was town based on the appearance of general confusion over what empking would flip.

I dont necessarily see dana being genuinely confused, but this does go against the idea that i have that scum would bus back to back. assuming spy is scum.

Seraphim wrote:
Vote Count:

Empking(6)
- Gammagooey, Neruz, inHimshallibe, MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, danakillsu
Neruz(1)
- Empking

Not Voting(3)
- Junox, Sathoris, LobsterCatapult

With 10 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

im wondering at this juncture if both scum would be bussing empking. I'm leaning towards yes, (if not then its robochopper)

of the people on the wagon, i have a slight town read on gamma, slight town on inhim, neruz to me is most likely town due to empking. this leaves me to think that scum could be dana. your point of perhaps scum leaving you alive/unrbed because they thought you wouldnt target one of them makes me paranoid (like perhaps gamma) although im not entirely sure about this considering he did target empking substancially about me and inhim, which seems legitimate.

ehhh.... im terribad at vcas.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 am

oh, i thought he was already at L-1... :?

i feel comfortable with this.

vote:spyrex

L-1
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 pm

do we really have like....9 days till deadline? :?

@robo, what do you think of me and inhim now?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:42 pm

>_> your read of me is disspointing.
~LC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”