ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

/confirm
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:23 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote: malpascp
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

I agree with the claiming of whoever wins those 5 elections.

In addition, a thought that I had was that the night kill auction goes on for a week. If we lynch someone before then, no one can win that, which means it's impossible for the scum to get a night kill. It also would give the town a decent efficiency bonus. The obvious downside is that we'd be rushing the lynch and possibly avoiding information, and the cop auction would also go without a winner. I just want to see what everyone thinks of this.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

I agree with #103 for the most part. The only thing I'm not entirely keen on is the public stating of transfers. I understand that it's meant to try to link scum to each other, but since auction winners are anonymous, it seems difficult to verify if someone got an influx of money without claiming so. In addition, even though the amount isn't necessarily given in the claim, that information lets scum know who has more money than they should, which gives them a target.

IceGuy wrote:Cop, Extra Vote, Last Will, Neighborizer and Vote Nullifier should grow their business, as this abilities become more important every Day/Night.

I understand the logic behind this, but I don't really agree with it. Especially in this sort of setup with limited use powers. The cop can make 2 quick investigations and then claim them with no real drawback. An extra investigation is nice, but it's not very useful if they're dead.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:39 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote: malpascp
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:41 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Just for clarification, Newman is at L-2. IceGuy unvoted after Magua's last vote count.

Reading through all of this now to try to get a read on everything.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Newman, what were your 2 losing bids day 1?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:09 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

HellloooNewman wrote:- I bid $29 max on oracle.
- I won it @ $20.
- I bid on 2 other auctions, but did not beat the high bid (-$2)
- I invested $50.
- Day 2 started and I received $90 (wage + bonus)
- I then had $117
- I bid $116 on NK straightaway
- For a shirt time, I was high bidder
- 8 hours into Day 2, my CD matured and I received $75
- I was no longer high bidder
- I bid $190 on NK
- I was told I was not the high bidder

Alright, since your CD matured 8 hours into day 2, you invested $50 8 hours into day 1. In addition, you placed a $29 bid on Oracle. Since that money is in escrow until you win the auction, you have $20 after this until you win Oracle, when you get back $9. This leaves you $29. How exactly did you bid for either of those, since both had a minimum bid of $50?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:14 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Here's what I'm curious about.
Magua wrote:
Vote Count 1.2

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

malpascp (2): Ghostlin, ChaosOmega
Midnight's Sorrow (2): RedCoyote, hiphop
hiphop (1): Midnight's Sorrow
Seacore (1): WeyounsLastClone
HellloooNewman (1): IceGuy
WeyounsLastClone (1): bobsnox
ChaosOmega (1): PeregrineV

Not voting (4): Regfan, HellloooNewman, Seacore, malpascp

Deadline is July 12th, 2011, at 1:00pm EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2011-07-12 13:00:00)

Most Advertised Ability:
None

#
Name
Minimum Bid
Current Bid
Auction Length
Countdown
1Cop x 2$50-7 days(expired on 2011-07-05 13:00:00)
2Doctor x 2$40$405 days(expired on 2011-07-03 13:00:00)
3Extra Vote x 2$10$293 days(expired on 2011-07-01 13:00:00)
4Governor x 1$30$305 days(expired on 2011-07-03 13:00:00)
5Investigation Immunity x 4$25$255 days(expired on 2011-07-03 13:00:00)
6Last Will x 3$25$253 days(expired on 2011-07-01 13:00:00)
7Neighborizer x 3$20-5 days(expired on 2011-07-03 13:00:00)
8Night-kill x 1$50$507 days(expired on 2011-07-05 13:00:00)
9Oracle x 2$10$203 days(expired on 2011-07-01 13:00:00)
10Setup Information x 3$10$413 days(expired on 2011-07-01 13:00:00)
11Vote Nullifier x 1$25$253 days(expired on 2011-07-01 13:00:00)

This game started on Tuesday at 1:20 pm (my time) and this post was made Wednesday at 10:50 am. This shows your Oracle bid has already been made and according to what you said about investing, that $50 is already in a CD. However, Cop has not been bid on yet. From this point on, it seems impossible for you to ever have enough money in day 1 onward to even make a bid on Cop.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:55 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Just letting everyone know I will probably not be able to post until Monday.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:ChaosOmega, Hiphop: You will explain why your are voting town!Mal in your next post.

I'm not sure what "town!Mal" means. I'm going to assume it means you have a town read on him and not that you have information that clears him.

Anyway, I'm voting him because I think he's scum. I guess you want more than that, though. It's just a gut feeling I have. He was last to confirm, which is pretty much a null-tell, but scum have a reason to wait before confirming (talking about their plan for the upcoming day), while town don't. This is the only reason for my day 1 vote on him.

What makes this bit of information more interesting to me is that he confirmed an hour after WeyounsLastClone, who is now known to be mafia. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe they were talking together and confirmed afterward. Another thing is that on page 9, malpascp was questioning Newman on his NK bid, but didn't vote him until after Ethos brought up suspicion as well.

I'm fine with a Midnight's Sorrow lynch as well.

unvote, vote: Midnight's Sorrow
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

unvote, vote: Ghostlin
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

GreyICE wrote:I don't think he gave a FUCK who we lynched yesterday.

Honestly, I didn't. I didn't have a real strong scum read on anybody, and when I voted, it was set that Ghostlin was the lynch, I just wanted to preserve the bit of efficiency bonus we had left.

As for today, I have a fair bit of money since I haven't bid on anything all game. I was reading through the thread as to what you guys want me to do. Just for clarification since I'm here, do you want me to bid on something or just transfer my funds to somebody?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Any preference as to whom?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

GreyICE, you're being really annoying. Not to mention offensive to other players. Yelling your point won't make us listen, it makes you look like a raving lunatic.

Anyway, as for my transactions. I invested $100 into a CD day 1, I bid on no auctions, I currently have $315, which will be transferred sans fees to hiphop.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

ChaosOmega wrote:Anyway, as for my transactions. I invested $100 into a CD day 1, I bid on no auctions, I currently have $315, which will be transferred sans fees to hiphop.

What else do you want to know, Seacore?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”