Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

I would think it would be less of a joke and more of a gambit to see if there really was one. And now Kinetic is using this idea to get us paranoid and it backfired (in my case) or is being ignored (most others).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Battousai »

bv, flameaxe- So, why are you still voting cobbler?
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 am

Post by bvoigt »

Battousai wrote:bv, flameaxe- So, why are you still voting cobbler?

I still think he's scum?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Battousai »

Battousai wrote:

Also, softclaim/will not explain further: cobbler's chance at being a recruit is low.

I won't explain further, but you just don't believe what I'm saying or are you just trying to waste your vote for the day so you can late wagon at deadline to avoid suspicion?

Yes, I know that last part was pointed, but I'm in a pointy mood today.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Bunnylover »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I'm fairly positive that Katsuki is still town.
And don't worry, just poking a bear :lol:

Nor reason given = rubbish post

D: But I've gave my reason when I called her town before.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Bunnylover wrote:D: But I've gave my reason when I called her town before.

No you didn't. You just said you thought her post made you think she wasn't recruited. And that was yesterday anyway.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

ooba wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Based on the oddities of his claimed role info that he used to get me to claim
, I think there's a fairly high chance that he was cult yesterday. Also, even if he wasn't, he went into the night last night as (basically) a claimed tracker (at least, I assumed that's what he was trying to claim yesterday), so even if he was town yesterday, there's a very high chance he was recruited last night.

I can attest that there are no-oddities in his claim (fellow Junkies sticking together). I don't know if he was recruited or not though; I am leaning towards no ..

There were a number of people who claimed power roles yesterday. I'd be surprised if the cults didn't try to recruit them last night.

Of all of people who soft-claimed or whatever yesterday, Serephem and Hero are the two who were basically confirmed to have information roles. They're probably the two most likely recruitment targets last night. And I don't want to lynch Hero today, since he's a claimed cop who actually got us a scum yesterday.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Katsuki's a dooooood. Not a she.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Battousai wrote:
Battousai wrote:

Also, softclaim/will not explain further: cobbler's chance at being a recruit is low.

I won't explain further, but you just don't believe what I'm saying or are you just trying to waste your vote for the day so you can late wagon at deadline to avoid suspicion?

Don't plan on taking a softclaim as gospel. Sorry, but you'll need to do better than that. Plenty of people have said exactly what you "softclaimed", why should I believe you (in a cult game, nonetheless)?
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Battousai wrote:
Battousai wrote:

He has a low chance, but there's still a chance, right? I think Cobbler was the Night 0 recruit-- he lied about his role on Day 1.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Battousai »

Cobbler wagon has slim to no chance of coming to fruition today, so how about this

bv, flame- If I dayvig cobbler and he flips as town aligned, and the day doesn't end right there, who would you think is scum?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:
Vote: Cobblerfone

What bvoigt said. Willing to hop on a Ludi wagon as well.

Answered questions are answered.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:Ooba: Due to the flavor of Succession 1, all townies were called goons, including unrecruited ones. Despite this, I'm not exactly going along with Kinetic's logic here.

DGB: What post of yours details why I should be voting for Kat? I'm going to look for it anyway, but I'm not terribly opposed to a Kat lynch.

And the second part of this one for what its worth.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Please please please

Vote Katsuki!!!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Tanarin »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
So we know two things. (1) I'm not a Kinetic recruit, and (2) the Kinetic cult is really convinced I'm an ABR recruit, and they have to get me dead during the day, which suggests that they do not have a NK.

This has been bothering me a bit. Didn't Cult in Succession I have a choice to either kill or recruit? If that is true here, then would it not make sense for Kinetic to get you lynched, especially since as far as we all know kinetic is now down one buddy.

That does raise another question as to why Kinetic is so focused on getting you lynched. It is almost tunnel like. I am wondering if DGB WAS recruited by kinetic but he somehow failed. It would explain the tunnelvision he is having.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Batt wrote:but you just don't believe what I'm saying or are you just trying to waste your vote for the day so you can late wagon at deadline to avoid suspicion?

This implies that you think one of bvoigt or flameaxe is scum. Instead of doing it in this cloaked manner, would you mind expanding upon your read of either player?

~~~

Yos wrote:And I don't want to lynch Hero today, since he's a claimed cop who actually got us a scum yesterday.

Not to mention the I know for a fact that he is town aligned today.

~~~

Flameaxe wrote:
Vote: Cobblerfone

What bvoigt said. Willing to hop on a Ludi wagon as well.

I see your willingness to try and bandwagon away a player who I think has a low chance of being recruited anyways, and has claimed unrecruitable, and you complete overlooking of the Seraphim wagon, more likely to come from scum then town. You need to convince other people to join you on the Cobble wagon, and I dont see you doing that.

Also, I'm not sure what you're trying to get at by saying you would vote my wagon. I don't have a wagon, and unexplained reads are not the bees knees.

What are your reads on Dripping and Seraphim? If you're feeling ambitious, I'm willing to listen to your thoughts on springlullaby as well.

~~~
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Katsuki »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Katsuki wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Katsuki wrote:I'll be fine with [...] a [...] Tanarin lynch today.

Haha,

Are you reading the game at all?
Enough to know that you're scum. ;)

YOU HAVE FAILED TO PROVIDE THE
PROOF
OF YOUR ALLEGATIONS

VOTE STAYS

Said proof exists in my iso.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Katsuki »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I was thinking in the shower.

Anyone thinking I might be a Kinetic recruit needs to have their heads examined. First off, Kinetic tried to frame me with BS yesterday. Second, his recruit Porochaz tried really hard to have me lynched.

So we know two things. (1) I'm not a Kinetic recruit, and (2) the Kinetic cult is really convinced I'm an ABR recruit, and they have to get me dead during the day, which suggests that they do not have a NK.

We can infer a third thing. That is, if there are Kinetic recruits alive, they're going to bark for my lynch.

Tajo.
Katsuki.

I should add that being wagoned daily is a blessing in this game.

Blah blah the fact you even reacted to the stuff Kinetic said, let alone that overly fake reaction, points to you being scum. The entire air of your posts is more similar to OOT DGBscum.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

DGB is probably town, so is Sera. SL I'm on the fence about. Not liking how he seems to care more about who recruited who rather than is X recruited. The former seems like more of a scum technique than a town one, with a scum trying to find the recruits of another cult when town just wants to find a cult period.

As for the cobblewagon: Its not hidden that I don't believe Cobble's claim. I found him scummy before, and I found the matter in which he claimed to be quite scummy. Hell, even his reasoning behind claiming seemed just plain silly. I fail to understand where the Seraphim comment is coming from, honestly. AND:
Flameaxe wrote:
Vote: Cobble
. Nothing has changed regarding this vote from yesterday other than his ThAd "case". Mostly as a place to put my ideas in writing, here's where I'm sitting with cobble:
  • His points against ThAd are horrifically weak and impossible to defend against. Using points like "he must have ulterior motives with the lists" and "he's trying TOO hard to be friendly" just sound stupid when you give it any thought. If we're calling Thad scummy for using the lists, then we might as well call the entire playerlist scummy for going along with it, yourself included. List or no list, it took ten votes to get a lynch out of it, and ten votes were given, and you seemed just fine to go along with it (the vote) yesterday. As for impossible to defend, there really isn't any way to make a reply to your "case" without saying anything along the lines of "nuh-uh!". I've generally found in situations like that, the case is pretty wishy-washy as it is. So yes, I think your case is wishy-washy at best.
  • All this teamster meeting business is a massive waste of time, not only to the teamsters, but to everyone who has to read through it. 47 says that role is not the same as job, and I don't really see how meeting at a place on the map at night would do anything to make all the teamsters do anything special. Even if it did, you didn't exactly commit all that much to the meeting other than a few throwaway comments. When day two opened, you displayed some care or concern about the fact that the meeting didn't happen, only to turn around to say you didn't care once it became apparent that none of the other teamsters cared at all about the meeting. Like I said, this was, and still is, a waste of time, and has been from the start.
  • 182, 184, and 190 are all terrible, terrible posts that reek of nothing but shameless rolefishing. Not to mention they all go back to the idea posted by Flay in 47 that job and role are different, which leads to the thought that those of the same roles do not have the same roles.
  • 297 might be worse than all three of the above. The claim itself from cobble is NOT what should be seen as scummy. The fact that despite claiming an integral part of the role, he refuses to disclose information that would support his claim (aka: flavor). I fail to see any reason why explaining the flavor behind your unrecruitable-ness would do anything to hint too much at your role.
  • Unrelated note: What was stopping any non-teamsters from joining the meeting? Wouldn't that have some sort of impact on the meeting if it happened?

I don't exactly know what else I can do to convince others beyond what is posted in this post. Perhaps you just aren't reading when I'm doing it? Reading is a good start.

As for voting you: Most of it comes from my dislike of your day one play. I found it to be rather worthless and fluffy, which is exactly what I expect from an early recruit. You spent more time on setup and recruiter speculation than actually doing what I would consider looking for a recruit. Posting a lot without saying much is another thing I looked for day one. And again, this thought process was NOT hidden throughout this game. Just because I don't always put my thoughts into a single post case, doesn't mean it isn't there, so please do some research before you start talking out of your ass.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Flameaxe, who's scum other than cobbler?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Katsuki wrote:Flameaxe, who's scum other than cobbler?

PROTIP, READING. I JUST ANSWERED THIS QUESTION AN HOUR AGO.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Flameaxe
Regarding DGB: I'm torn. As with Yos, I've seen this DGB before as town. I'm also wary to follow this past experience and claim she is still town here. As much as I see her doing this as town, I can also see her doing it as town, so it's a nulltell as of now in my eyes.

DGB is probably town, so is Sera.

I see no explanation of what changed here between these two posts.

As for voting you: Most of it comes from my dislike of your day one play. I found it to be rather worthless and fluffy, which is exactly what I expect from an early recruit. You spent more time on setup and recruiter speculation than actually doing what I would consider looking for a recruit. Posting a lot without saying much is another thing I looked for day one. And again, this thought process was NOT hidden throughout this game. Just because I don't always put my thoughts into a single post case, doesn't mean it isn't there

Can you breifly describe whose day one play was a great example of town play, because other wise your suspicion looks exceedingly forced and weak. Your entire case (not simply most, or if there is more you also have elaborated on that) or reason for voting me seems to be predicated on the fact you disliked me for trying to early day one figure out who the cult recruiters would pick. Thats a horrible reason for a day three vote.

I get the feeling you're concerned with appearing overly consistent in your logic and pushes, almost to a fault. It definently reads as though you may have been recruited and DON'T want to be seen having differing reads from your earlier town self (if you were town ever, unknown) You haven't added a single new scum read since day one (you thought Cobble, myself, and Katsuki (?)) were scum then, and still do now. And haven't mentioned anyone else)

You aren't really questioning other people at all, and there are definite actions going on that any town player should be concerned about (What to make of Seraphim misrepping, asking for claims for no reason, DGB acting insane, the cult recruites claiming guilties and what not.)

~~~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Regarding what changed: The first quote is quite clearly an opinion of what DGB's current actions are and what sort of tell I saw them as (something you actually say further down the post I didn't comment on, fun fact!). The second is an overall read. Nothing changed between the two posts to explain.

I considered xvart and Yos' town play to be strong day one. Not sure exactly what is supposed to come out of this. As for my reason to vote, I didn't "dislike you", I "found you scummy". I considered you a strong recruited read on day one, and nothing has stood out to me since then that would tell me otherwise. I don't see how something on day one makes a horrible reason for a day three vote when I don't feel like anything has changed. I thought it was good then, nothing changed in my mind, I think it's good now.

Regarding appearing overly consistent: Hooray more speculation that I can't defend myself against. Excuse me while I skip over replying to this line of logic. I certainly find it odd how you're going so strongly against me
now
that I stated I would be fine to vote you today, while you go on about how I may have been recruited N0. Tell me, if I am a recruit, when was I recruited? Might as well get right to the point, right?

I don't see where Sera is misrepping, in fact I only see you misrepping Sera (post 1802). He asked for a target out of Yos, but he never said anything about any result he may have. He isn't making any logic jumps, but you are by calling him out on "lying". As for ignoring ABR's guilty claim:
Flameaxe wrote:
I thought we determined on page 5 that we should basically ignore everything Kinetic and ABR say? Why is this still a topic of discussion? It's not that complicated.

Re Chrono: Chrono can easily be seen as a probable recruit, as someone who was recruited for a good majority of S1. It wouldn't surprise me at least one recruit is a returning player.

Re LL/Cecily: While I agree with the thought behind Tajo's 905, something is just really bothering me about the playerslot. Cecily wasn't exactly anywhere near townie to me, and LL hasn't improved my view all that much. As unlikely as it may be, I'm finding this one difficult to just ignore.

EDIT: What Prozac said.

I didn't just say the bolded part to be humorous, you know.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Flameaxe wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Flameaxe, who's scum other than cobbler?

PROTIP, READING. I JUST ANSWERED THIS QUESTION AN HOUR AGO.

I don't see it.

My eyes are poor, help me out by making a nice list for me!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

1911, 1912. Tell me if you have as much trouble reading post numbers as you do reading the game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”