Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Parama »

Bloodbath in Camden

A Large Theme for 16 Players

Times were always tough in Camden, NJ. Crime was high, money was low, and nobody was ever satisfied. Crime wars weren’t an uncommon sight, and there was usually a new victim each night. However, times have never been as bad as they are now.
Just hours ago, the mayor was shot and killed by one of the most notorious gangs in the city. The city immediately erupted into anarchy, and riots formed in the streets. Within an hour, hundreds lay dead. It took the police that long to arrive at the scene, and when they did, they weren’t much help. The only thing they accomplished was causing the gang members to flee, but everyone knew they would be back. 16 men stood gathered to defend their city from the chaos, but each and everyone knew that there were traitors among them, and none would rest until they were found.

This game features a special mechanic which will not be disclosed at any point during the game. It’s not a bastard mod game but you may as well consider it one. Days last 96 hours, and nights last 48. Do not join if you don’t have time to play.

Note: It's currently in sign-ups but I'm posting here to hopefully speed up the time it takes to fill, because it's going rather slow at the moment.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Parama »

Lost Butterfly wrote:

Playerbase: 11157

Choose your player wisely! Upick: Scummers edition will be coming to a large theme queue near you relatively shortly! Send in a mafiascum member and you'll get a role based on that person! Alignments
will
be randomised, pre-game but apart from that who you pick will have an impact on your role! Choose wisely!

This will be modded by Mina and Faraday. :D

At the moment it's for 16 players and 4 pre-in slots remain! PM to get your pre-in slot now!

>everyone picks a 0-post user
>best game ever
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.

Return to “Queue”