Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:38 am

Post by CSL »

Somewhere in Jungle Japes

There is evil brewing

The Reptiles have attacked during the night

And destroyed the Kongs' supplies.

Now

The Kongs have to fight back with brute strength

This is...

DONKEY KONG MAFIA!

This holds 12 players, so 6 pre-ins are available. You do not need to have prior knowledge of the series. I guarentee that there are no 3rd party alignments.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 am

Post by CSL »

Bowser wrote:CSL and Kise bring you:

SUPER MARIO BROTHERS MAFIA II: THE DEFENSE OF YOSHI'S ISLAND

It was quiet and peaceful in the island. All the Yoshi were living peacefully within the island's boundaries. Shy Guys danced, birds chirped, monkeys caused mayhem in the jungle. Until one day, a huge assortment of baddies started wreaking havoc. Trees were cut, water was polluted, hills were chopped in half, and piranha plants started growing. Some shy guys grew mad with evil, and destroyed the environment. The police force were unable to calm them down. It didn't look like things were going to end on a good note. Until I arrived...

"What in the name of goomba is going on," I yelled, "WHY are you not trying to stop them? Well, we're going to start by moving you all into the heart of their lair, so we can crush this puny invasion force!"

After storming what seemed like 100 miles, we arrived at the lair...

This is the second installment of Super Mario Brothers Mafia, celebrating 25 years of Mario. This is going to be a 21 player game. Pre-ins of up to TEN players will be accepted.

You must have at least 2 games completed to be able to play. Exceptions will be noted if I can find acceptable experience from around the internet.

Please send all pre-ins to this account as well as Kise's, and link us to your two games completed.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O