pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by pappums rat »

VP: Baltar

Panacea wrote:Lol, totally saw the VT role pm quoted out of the corner of my eye, and was like "Wha..?"

Hmm... and why exactly would this make you go "wha?"? AFAIK it is mandatory in Mini Normals to have a sample VT role PM.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by pappums rat »

It was a reference to Zach's last Mini Normal.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Wagon ho!

Vote: Panacea
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:59 am

Post by pappums rat »

Panacea wrote:Yes,
VT
. My sixth is also ongoing. It really isn't much of a "plunge." I've been meaning to, but kept chickening out. :P

My join date is a bit old. I played my five, then had several unexpected months of V/LA that knocked me into a year's hiatus. But I had to get my fix. :P

IDK what to think of this, I just picked up on it. It could just be a mistake, but given her reaction to the sample VT role PM, I get the feeling she is trying to allude to her being VT. There would really be no town motivation to do this if it were the case, as preserving PRs should obviously be a priority for town.

Also, I dont like VP's questions to Panacea. This reminds me of what my predecessor in Mini 1120 did with our scumbuddy. If CML hadnt siteflaked and the town had stayed on him and the scumbuddy, it would have been an easy victory for town. It may be a good idea for people to look back at that game's similarities to this one and look at CML's interaction with Amrun in the early stages of day 1. I'm happy with my vote where it is right now.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 am

Post by pappums rat »

Here is the link if anyone wanted to look into it: Mini 1120: X Files Mafia
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Charter. Nitpicking way too much for page 3. From what i remember; he never played like this, grasping for too many straws, too quickly.

hiplop, Charter made perfectly valid points. Dont try to derail a good wagon that is actually leading somewhere. Panacea's reaction has been pretty awful to the criticism against her, and atm I think this is the best wagon and the best place to have attention.

Phoebus wrote:
Panacea wrote:Um... A rebuttal is freaking out?

That was not a rebuttal. It was a blathering mixture of sarcasm and attempts at irony and cutesiness.
If you want me to take a "rebuttal" seriously, trying being slightly more dispassionate. Throwing in a ton of, what are usually, defense mechanisms doesn't help your case.

+1
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Beck wrote:
pappums rat wrote: Charter made perfectly valid points.

- >9000
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by pappums rat »

charter wrote:
Panacea wrote:Hell, yes! L-2 in less than 20 player-posts. Personal record for me. :D

Charter, what style exactly could you possibly glean from a non-reason-less (and therefor boring :P) Random Vote?

UNVOTE: Hiplop, because I have a feeling I'll want it freed up.

I was going to vote you and not give any reason. I don't like how you're posting a ton but saying nothing. I doubly don't like how you're excited that you're at L-2.

I think you're scum. I think Balter is your buddy. Discuss.

He was right about her saying nothing while posting alot, and I view her and VP's interactions as suspicious.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by pappums rat »

So despite agreeing with him on a part of his problem with Panacea, you still think he is worthy of your vote? IDGI
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by pappums rat »

One could say Phoebus and I am going even harder for Panacea (Ive been on her since my first post), and I have talked about VP and her as possible scumbuddies more than Charter. Why do you vote Charter over either of us?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 am

Post by pappums rat »

VP Baltar wrote:Pappus Rat - how much of the panacea wagon do you think is your doing? What exactly are the suspicions you see about me regarding her?

I think Phoebus and I have about equal responsibility for the Panacea wagon. I've been on her since my first post and Phoebus made a good long post about her when he put down his vote.

I find your interactions with her appear like you were subtly trying to steer her away from the way she was acting. Your questions to her appeared to me to be an attempt to right the sinking ship that was Panacea, the same way CML tried to with Amrun in Mini 1120. And regardless of whether I am comparing you to one person in one game, it still looks exactly the same, and I still have my suspicions about it.

Zachrulez wrote:
2nd Vote Count of Day 1:

Panacea - 3 (Phoebus, Charter, pappums rat)
Phoebus - 3 (VP Baltar, Juls, Budja)
Hiplop - 1 (Beck)
Charter - 1 (Hiplop)

Not voting (Panacea)

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.

Day One will end no later than Monday July 25th at 6:30PM CST

I really do not like the Phoebus counter wagon at all. The Panacea wagon was serious, while the Phoebus wagon appeared to not be. When there is a serious wagon on someone, I think it is detrimental to have an RVS counter wagon to it. Upon looking back at it, I think Budja looks the worst for it.

Budja wrote:Quick meta check and smiley-filled posts seem to be a playstyle thing for Panacea. So it's null.

vote: Phoebus
:P

RIght there he piles on the lolcounterwagon and defends Panacea. His only other post of the game:

Budja wrote:Honestly Charter, not much. Your all a pretty homogeneous lot right now.
I only bothered meta-ing Panacea because of the smilies. If she is scum, shes pretty damn relaxed about it. (i.e town)

Is another defense of Panacea, claiming that he meta'ed Panacea and said that using smilies is a town-tell. I forget exactly what it is called, but using excessive smilies can be a tactic used by scum to soften up townie's impressions of scum. So at this point Budja is also on my scumdar, probably surpassing VP due to the fact that VP's questions have a little more pro-town potential than Budja's crappy meta/smily defense.

Also, I second the request for Panacea's meta that supports her using more smilies as town.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:32 am

Post by pappums rat »

Yeah, I was third on the wagon and no one else has voted, so obviously I haven't "moved" the wagon, but I have done a lot of arguing to pressure Panacea and have probably brought forth the most reasoning why she is likely scum. I never even said I was a "significant mover", I said I shared with Phoebus responsibility for her, meaning we have both done a lot to push this wagon.

And you could have fooled me with the Phoebus wagon, he hasnt done a damn thing worthy of being wagoned.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:48 am

Post by pappums rat »

VP Baltar wrote:
pappums wrote:I have done a lot of arguing to pressure Panacea

I see you arguing nonsense like VT slips. I don't see anything else that you've done.

pappums wrote:have probably brought forth the most reasoning why she is likely scum

no, you haven't. Others have been involved and you've come up afterward to claim credit.

pappums wrote:I never even said I was a "significant mover", I said I shared with Phoebus responsibility for her, meaning we have both done a lot to push this wagon.

Does not compute. You say you never claimed to be a significant pusher of the wagon, but you claim equal responsibility with Phoebus as the people who have pushed it the most. I don't even understand how you wrote that sentence with a straight face.

1. I was not arguing VT slips, I was arguing that Panacea was trying to allude to her being VT, as in subtly trying to get people to think she is VT.
2. I have been on Panacea since my first post in this game.
Pushing
a wagon and
moving
a wagon are two different things. Pushing = trying to get people on board, moving = actually getting people on board. I have pushed for Panacea, but I have not moved the wagon any.

Also, you said that the Phoebus counter-wagon was serious. Your vote was the first on him, and does not sound all that serious to me:

VP Baltar wrote:
unvote, vote: phoebus

Scum right thar.

Juls, was your vote on Phoebus serious or not?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 am

Post by pappums rat »

Beck, what do you think of Panacea?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Juls wrote:
rat wrote:Juls, was your vote on Phoebus serious or not?

Sure. Why wouldn't it be?

It sounded like an RVS vote to me.

Panacea wrote:
Pappums Rat wrote:Is another defense of Panacea, claiming that he meta'ed Panacea and said that using smilies is a town-tell. I forget exactly what it is called, but using excessive smilies can be a tactic used by scum to soften up townie's impressions of scum. So at this point Budja is also on my scumdar, probably surpassing VP due to the fact that VP's questions have a little more pro-town potential than Budja's crappy meta/smily defense.

Also, I second the request for Panacea's meta that supports her using more smilies as town.
What makes this defense worse is that I post smilies equally in frequency when I'm having fun, regardless of alignment. It's not a tactic or a play style; it's more of a personality thing. That being said, either he did meta me and is lying about what he found, or he didn't meta me and is lying about actually meta'ing me at all. To support this(
win
loss
):
Newbie 922
Vanilla, killed N2.

Newbie 890
Vanilla, killed N1.

Newbie 879
Mafia Roleblocker, Survived.

Newbie 868
Mafia Roleblocker, lynched D4.

Newbie 863
Vanilla, lynched D3.

I asked
Budja
for his meta on you. He was the one defending you using meta, and I asked
him
to support his argument. This is one of my serious peeves, when people answer questions targeted at other people. Please do not do this again.

That said, Budja has claimed it was your attitude rather than the smilies themselves that lead to that town read, so meh. I still dont like his jump on the Phoebus wagon because it was the competing wagon with Panacea's and I dont think meta can stand on it's own when you are trying to determine someone's alignment. He gave zero reasoning behind voting Phoebus and unvoted right as pressure was placed on him.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by pappums rat »

VP Baltar wrote:pappums rat - you would say the main case you are making against Panacea is that she is not contributing content to the thread even though she's posting, right?

I have already made my case against Panacea, you should read through my posts again. But no, that is not the main case I have been making, though it did influence my vote.

Beck's question was a little weak, but I dont see any real scum motivation behind it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 am

Post by pappums rat »

VP Baltar wrote:If I was picking between you and hiplop, hiplop is the obv scum. He's probably my second suspect behind pappums. I don't see how I baited him into responding the way he did though actually. He made an initial comment about how much he was pushing the Panacea wagon in Post 71. This tripped my trigger and I asked him to expound on it with an open ended question:
pappums rat wrote:
VP wrote:
Pappus Rat - how much of the panacea wagon do you think is your doing? What exactly are the suspicions you see about me regarding her?

I think Phoebus and I have about equal responsibility for the Panacea wagon.

I'm not sure how that's baiting. It wasn't a leading question in any way whatsoever.

That post that "tripped your trigger" was directed at hiplop because he was making a shit argument for his vote on charter, saying that he was "going too hard" on the Panacea wagon. I was telling him that both Phoebus and myself had pushed Panacea harder than charter and asking him why he would vote charter over either of us. I wasnt trying to trump up my scumhunting or anything like that, I think that should have been obvious from the context of that post.

hiplop wrote:I've posted once since then. I've just caught up, and i still haven't seen much, i like VP's case on Pappum, but he seemed townish to me a few days ago, gotta think about it.

Breck is being snarky, i tend to see that from scum, a lot.

ROFLMAO.

Also, what about VP's case do you like exactly and why?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Unvote

Vote hiplop

charter never targeted anyone for being a noob, he has good reason to suspect Panacea and now I can see that he has good reason to suspect you as well. You are completely twisting things around, making terrible arguments and backing them with even worse logic. I would like you to answer a few questions for me if you would:

1. In what way is charter not being sincere? How can you tell that he is not being sincere? In what way is he grasping for straws?
2. Why do you think there are any "huge wagons" in this game? Before I voted you, there were two people with two votes each. How does either of those constitute a "huge wagon"?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:06 am

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:
pappums rat wrote:
Unvote

Vote hiplop

charter never targeted anyone for being a noob, he has good reason to suspect Panacea and now I can see that he has good reason to suspect you as well. You are completely twisting things around, making terrible arguments and backing them with even worse logic. I would like you to answer a few questions for me if you would:

1. In what way is charter not being sincere? How can you tell that he is not being sincere? In what way is he grasping for straws?
2. Why do you think there are any "huge wagons" in this game? Before I voted you, there were two people with two votes each. How does either of those constitute a "huge wagon"?

Hescloaking it as something else, bgut ultimately its newbness...

i like to exaggerate
;)

Do you think exaggerating is good for the town? Do you think it lets people get a good read on you? Also, how is charter "cloaking it as something else" and what is he cloaking it as?

Panacea wrote:
Hiplop wrote:im here. I am having trouble getting into the game, I have been keeping up.
Ah... At the risk of bunching someone's panties, could it be because all of the fun flavor has been effectively bludgeoned to death in this game? Just sayin'...

What exactly do you mean by this?

I would be happy with a lynch on either Panacea or hiplop today. VP seems to be shaping up from the scumread I had on him earlier. I have townreads on charter, Juls, and Beck. Budja needs to post more so I can get a better read on him. Phoebus hasnt posted much either, but from what he has I think he is probably town.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 am

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:VP BALTAR - He seems town to me, probably my number on town read. everything he posts has a purpose, that seems good in heart.
Juls - Another town read of mine; shes actually doing something lately, and i understand how it was hard for her to get into this game in the beginning, since then shes been pretty good.
Beck - My #1 scum read, hes hypocritical,an exaggerator, not scumhunting, hes snarky and just overall scummy. I'm sure hes scum.
Pappums Rat - Hm, i'd say hes null on the scummier end of the spectrum, he said he was one of the main supporters of pananceaia lynch, despite only bandwagonning without much reason. He seems to be trying to make himself seem townie, despite not doingtownie actions
Hiplop - This guy rocks - obv town
Phoebus - For now id say town, he seems sincereish in his actions, and i cant think of any buddies/motives for his actions.
Budja - Really really weird spot. Scum for now i guess, leaning null. His offense has been weird pointless meta (smilies) and he hasnt done much else other than that; can see scum goinjg for easy target perhaps?
Panaceaa - the more she posts, the scummier she gets. I still think its more of a newb thing, though. People are going pretty hard on her, id say null leaning scum
Charter- His beginning actions were scummy, his recent attacks on me are scummy, no tis not OMGUS, it just unfortunately is on me. He doesnt seem sincere at ALL.

How is Beck hypocritical? How is he exaggerating? Do you really think being "snarky" is a scumtell?

I gave plenty of reasoning behind why I think Panacea is scum, if anyone hasnt explained themself in this game it has been you. How am I trying to make myself look town?

What about charter's beginning actions were scummy? In what way does charter not seem sincere to you? Please give examples and tell me why they are not sincere.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 am

Post by pappums rat »

Panacea wrote:@ Pappums: I mean I love this site and playing mafia because it can be so much fun when you get everyone having a good time. It doesn't all have to be about wining. My problem with this particular game is that it is so aggressive and tense and all-around fun-less that I'm having a terribly hard time forcing myself to sit and drag through it.

For me, winning is fun. I like competition and am serious about mafia. A bit of "having a good time" is alright, but no one really seems to be trying to do so. We are all taking this game seriously, and I dont think that is going to change.

hiplop wrote:its my typers tone, i dont make big deals out of small things, but i use words like HUGE a lot. just interests me more i suppose, its neither scummy nor townie. IDC how others think it is, its my personality.

why would you be happy with a lynch on me?

Because I think it is likely that you are scum. Also, you didnt answer the following questions:

How is Beck hypocritical?
Do you really think being "snarky" is a scumtell?
How am I trying to make myself look town?
What about charter's beginning actions were scummy?
In what way does charter not seem sincere to you? Please give examples and tell me why they are not sincere.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:17 am

Post by pappums rat »

Juls wrote:charter and pappum, you have been defending Beck, what do you think of his lying?

Clearly (IMO at least) you were not defending hiplop by claiming that Beck had asked him a softball question (I had agreed that it was a fairly weak question). However, I think that both of you blew this question out of proportion a little and have argued too much over what I think is a small matter. That said, I think this is a town-on-town fight.

Juls wrote:I think Beck is scum. A townie would be able to admit they are wrong. But Beck-scum is so deep in this argument he can't dig himself out. I think my pressure on him the past several pages have shown how scummy he is. His lying is just icing on the cake.

I think Beck's playstyle makes it hard for him to admit that he has not "proven" anything and that his opinion is not going to be that of everyone else's. He is combative and agressive, and I think that lends itself to him not backing down on his points that he trys to make. TBH I dont see scum motivation behind his actions, but I can see how someone would come to that conclusion if they were embroiled in a argument with him.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:No its trash, by anyone who does it.

hiplop wrote:Meta is universally terrible.

These are opinions, not facts. Meta can be useful sometimes if the person uses it correctly.

Also, so that I can get on with this game, please hiplop answer these questions the next time you are on:

How is Beck hypocritical?
Do you really think being "snarky" is a scumtell?
How am I trying to make myself look town?
What about charter's beginning actions were scummy?
In what way does charter not seem sincere to you? Please give examples and tell me why they are not sincere.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by pappums rat »

I dont view Panacea's replacing out as town or scum motivated, I think she is being honest that she does not like this game because of the seriousness of it. Out of all the people on the Beck wagon, Juls is the only one who has any reason to be on it. I havent liked Budja in this game, everything about him has seemed contrived and forced, and I dont see the hiplop wagon in quite the same light as I did before, so I will

unvote
Vote: Budja

P. Edit: Why do you think Beck is town? What is the reasoning behind this massive flip-flop?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by pappums rat »

^ @ hiplop obviously
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by pappums rat »

charter wrote:What about Budja seems contrived and forced?
What is different about how you're seeing Hiplop?

Budja's reasons for voting people do not seem to have sincerity behind them (as in, they seem like made-up reasons to me).
I am just not seeing the scum-motivation behind his posts like I was before, he just looks more like a lost townie to me now.

Psyche's replace-in post has no real content at all, and I agree with this post:

charter wrote:I agree with you Beck, but I thought his post was quite suspicious, basically a big report on posting frequency. I feel like 'Budja has posted the least' isn't that great of reason to vote him.
And anytime someone replaces in and says "wow, I thought my slot was scum" always makes me think, "I wonder why.. probably are scum". More than once, I've replaced in to a game, and before reading my role, I read the game and make my notes. I read my role, and I had the person I'm replacing down as scum, and they're scum...

Also, his vote on Budja seems to me kind of like a weak bussing attempt.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 am

Post by pappums rat »

Unvote
Vote Psyche

Thats L-1 folks.

VP Baltar wrote:
Pappums wrote:Budja's reasons for voting people do not seem to have sincerity behind them (as in, they seem like made-up reasons to me).
I am just not seeing the scum-motivation behind his posts like I was before, he just looks more like a lost townie to me now.

So you see Budja as a townie, but
pappums wrote:Also, his vote on Budja seems to me kind of like a weak bussing attempt.

His vote looks like a bussing attempt? Wouldn't that make Budja scum? I'm unclear on your stance here.

That was in response to charter's questions to me, he had asked me a question about Budja and one about hiplop, and the first sentence was about Budja and the second about hiplop. I had meant the vote from Psyche on Budja looked like bussing. Sorry for the confusion.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:58 am

Post by pappums rat »

charter wrote:stuff

My switch to Budja was a result of hiplop finally answering my questions. I just did not see hiplop as scum anymore, based on his answers, and Budja had been someone I had problems with for quite awhile. I never voted him previously because I wanted hiplop to answer my questions and I wanted that pressure to remain on him. As for the hop to Psyche, I had already been a supporter of a Panacea lynch before. Hiplop made more sense for awhile, but then when the replacement came in with scumtastic posts like he did, I switched back to that slot. From my point of view, a Psyche or Budja lynch would be great, and it doesnt matter which one hangs. I think Psyche's vote on him was bussing, and I think the flip of either of them would say alot about the other.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 am

Post by pappums rat »

charter wrote:Pappums, what exactly do you find the most suspicious about Panacea/Psyche?

No/fake scumhunting and shit loads of filler.

hiplop wrote:I don't think beck or psyche is scum, i could go for budja tho

VOTE: budja

forgot i didnt have a vote :oops:

hiplop wrote:psyche is town guys... what is the scum motive for what hes doing, anyone?

hiplop, speaking about Psyche wrote:i think hes town because i can't see any scum motivation for what hes doing.

hiplop wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:I just don't see how a town player could be 3 days away from deadline and be like 'ooops! forgot I'm not voting anyone.'

why not? we have 3 days; the main wagon i disagree with atm. I just forgot to vote someone after i unvoted beck.

Like charter said;
id be willing to vote psyche at deadline, but thats it

^ LOLWUT?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:57 am

Post by pappums rat »

Yeah, lynch > no lynch, but I do not agree with lynching someone you have a strong townread on just so someone dies.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 am

Post by pappums rat »

Psyche's defense is still horrible, and a 3 week day 1 for a 9 player game is already long. Flip please.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:Really, if you ISO Pappums, you will see just how scummy he really is. Recently, hes been pushing for a hammer, and flipping around like a freak, trying to look SOMEONE look worse than him.

You agreed that we should have a hammer because the day has stretched on for so long. I will "flip around" on Psyche and Budja because I think they are both scum, and I will vote whichever one has the most votes on them. How have I been trying to make "someone look worse" than me?

hiplop wrote:He doesn't seem to actually have ANY town reads; and hes been making sure we all know who he thinks is scum, giving him a huge le-way to squirm like he is now.

If you actually read my ISO, you would have seen that I made it clear that Psyche and Budja are my scumreads, with Beck, Juls and Charter as firm townreads and VP as being prob-town. You are null-leaning-town for the most part. I attribute the idea of Hanlon's razor in your case. ("Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.")

hiplop wrote:
pappums rat wrote:Yeah, lynch > no lynch, but I do not agree with lynching someone you have a strong townread on just so someone dies.

Out of context, this post actually makes a lot of sense. When you take it into context; and think about it, i cant think of any town motivation towards it. Its again looking like a mudsling rather than scumhunting.

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? How can this statement be viewed as "mudslinging"?

His most recent post pretty much begging someone to hammer doesnt help either, this guy needs to die.

Once again, you agreed with me that we needed a hammer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:for deadline reasons, yeah. Didnt want a no-lynch, hope we can get pap lycnehd now

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pappums rat

BTW we still had like 3 days left until deadline, and you had not really mentioned any case against me whatsoever. You should be pushing your case up until deadline to get the best lynch you can.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:32 am

Post by pappums rat »

Sorry about this but I will be V/LA until Saturday or Sunday. Something came up.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by pappums rat »

How did you go from this:

bobsnox wrote:I have a town read on Beck and hiplop is a good enough choice for me, so

VOTE: hiplop

Blatant sheeping, yes I know.

to this:

bobsnox wrote:Ok I'm going to suggest that there are a couple scum in Phoebus, Beck, and pappums. Juls flipped town, and I am town, so that takes care of the Psyche wagon. No other wagon was really going on at the lynch, so it's tough to look elsewhere. I will go ahead and ISO those three and look at who Juls suspected beyond Psyche.

so quickly? You are very erratic in your reads, and then saying you are going to ISO Juls to see who she suspected is kind of hilarious. It is quite obvious, if you have read the thread, that she was pushing Beck ALL DAY. And then upon your read of her ISO, you come up with this:

bobsnox wrote:Ok ISOs have been read and I have a pretty clear conclusion:

Beck is scum.

Juls pushed hardest to lynch Beck. Juls is dead. Juls did not softclaim a PR or anything like that, so I'm betting that whoever offed her did so because of her suspicions. Who was her biggest suspect? Beck.

So:

UNVOTE: hiplop
VOTE: Beck

obviously I take back what I said earlier about having a town read on Beck. Juls's ISO really opened my eyes.

charter - why those three and not Beck? I'm assuming you used the Psyche-wagon for your scumlist as well.

Jul's ISO "opened your eyes", eh? As I said, anyone who has read this game would know she was on him all day, and your hop onto Beck looks very contrived to me, and your recent posts have made you sound like flailing scum. Budja was scum, and bobsnox is as well. Making a whole case against Beck because Juls suspected him is a horrible, baseless argument, I dont think people analyze NK's anymore, there is way too much WIFOM potential in a NK that it makes it pretty much worthless to take them into consideration. And his "case" against Beck isnt even that, he basically just says "Juls is dead, Juls suspected Beck, therefore Beck is scum". No real scumhunting going on here whatsoever, and no other backing reasoning for why Beck is scum. THis makes it L-1:

Vote: bobsnox
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by pappums rat »

VP Baltar wrote:
unvote, Vote:pappums

I can buy a pappums wagon after that opportunistic vote.

LOL. Nothing opportunistic about it. If anyone's vote is "opportunistic" it is Bobs' vote on Beck. What do you think of his vote on Beck? What do you think of his reasoning behind it? How about his subsequent OMGUS vote on me, and his reasoning behind it? The same questions go to charter.

charter wrote:So, we should lynch Pappums today. Here is, yet another, safe vote. I wouldn't be surprised if Bob somehow winds up being town, just because of the horribly opportunistic vote/ignoring the entire rest of the game that Pappums is doing. He made the same post I would make if I were scum in this game. It's a word for word copy.

Blah blah blah. I have given my opinions on everyone in the game. Bobsnox is scum, therefore I am voting bobsnox.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:12 am

Post by pappums rat »

bobsnox wrote:
Beck wrote:
charter wrote:Beck, unvote Bob so Phoebus can't fly in and hammer him. Phoebus needs to post, Pappums needs to post. Enough with this lurking crap.

I don't think we need to un-vote, I would think they woudl be smart enough than to paint a target on their back with a hammer without discussion.

Wait, if i'm supposedly scum then hammering me would be good.

bad bad bad

Oh right because scum never hammer each other. ROFLMAO. It's called "looking for townpoints" and I tried it in that game and it was obvious that I was scum.

Still waiting on your replies charter and VP.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 am

Post by pappums rat »

Should I have written a book on what had happened in the 2-3 pages that had transpired since I was gone? bobs' awful vote on Beck with Godawful reasoning and previous flip-flopping on reads just previous to it were enough for me, and his subsequent defenses have been TERRIBAD. And he admits to not even reading the game before hammering, I mean WTF???? We were not even at deadline ffs. And his OMGUS on me just seals the deal.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:49 am

Post by pappums rat »

charter wrote:How about you contribute to the game now, mmkay?

In what way am I not contributing to the game? I have given my reads and have made a case on bobsnox. I'm not going to blather nonstop about nothing. When things need to be said I say them.

I find it troubling that both charter and VP Baltar, who are both quality players, have no problem with bobsnox's terrible reasoning and play. Not to mention he replaced FUCKING BUDJA.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by pappums rat »

My case on bobsnox is pretty much the definition of :goodposting: and brings forth real, legitimate points against bobscum, and the way VP and charter are pushing my lynch is absolute horseshit.

VP Baltar wrote:It's more about the shape of things. People were slobbering all over him immediately. that puts me off a bit.

That is usually what happens when obvscum comes out of the gate with a horrible "case" based soley on the NK of someone.

charter wrote:If anyone looks at how Pappums was playing before anyone was suspicious of him and how he's playing since the last few days of day one, you will notice a dramatic difference.

I don't often go out on a limb like this, but I can count the number of scumbags I've been more sure about on one hand. I'm less sure of people I get guilty investigations on.

Well duh, obviously there is going to be a difference because WHEN THERE IS PRESSURE ON YOU YOU DEFEND YOURSELF. I am still pushing my scumread and trying to get scum lynched, but now I have to deal with the shit-reasoning behind people voting me as well.

charter wrote:
pappums rat wrote:
charter wrote:How about you contribute to the game now, mmkay?

In what way am I not contributing to the game? I have given my reads and have made a case on bobsnox. I'm not going to blather nonstop about nothing. When things need to be said I say them.

I find it troubling that both charter and VP Baltar, who are both quality players, have no problem with bobsnox's terrible reasoning and play. Not to mention he replaced FUCKING BUDJA.

You have given no reads other than your weak suspicion of Bobs. There are plenty of other players to comment on without blathering nonstop about nothing. Ask Phoebus some questions, lord knows he needs some reasons to start posting.

Bullshit, read the fucking thread, I gave my thoughts on everyone, and they have remained unchanged until recently. I'm not going to ask Phoebus questions because I dont feel like I need to. If you want to give him reasons to start posting, then YOU ask him questions, I am going to play the game the way I play it.

VP Baltar wrote:
hiplop wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
Beck wrote:Weren't you one of the people questioning bob out of the box?

Yeah, cause I was trying to figure out his alignment and reasons. That's different from "LOL BOBS HAMMERED> VOTE: BOBSCUM"

whos doing that

You're the worst offender. Pappums' vote post also has a distinct tang of 'I don't care what your actual reasons were'.

ROFLMAO. And what exactly gave it that?

charter wrote:Except Pappums is
actually
going to flip scum. Why are you so against a Pappums lynch? How can you possibly think he's town?

I guess he can claim if he has some useful info, but no claim will stop his lynch.

This is just a terrible post, desperately begging for Beck to change his mind with excellent reasoning as "how can you possibly think he's town?" LMAO.

I think the scum pool is down to:
bobsnox
charter
VP Baltar

In that order. They completely shrugged off bobsnox's FUCKING GODAWFUL shit-attempt at a case on Beck COMPLETELY BASED ON THE NK and then jumped onto an OMGUSwagon saying I was "opportunistic" and that I was "going for a soft target" when I made a solid case on bobsnox.

p. edit: Beck, what the fuck, seriously... fucking THAT made you decide to speedlynch me? ROFLMAO.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by pappums rat »

oic... nvm then.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by pappums rat »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ONE OF THE PEOPLE ON MY SCUMLIST ONLY VOTED ME AS OMGUS I VOTED HIM FIRST AND THE OTHER TWO ARE USING BULLSHIT REASONING FOR PUSHING MY LYNCH. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Self-detonate with: charter

I'll see you in hell scumbag.

Lynch bobsnox tomorrow kthxbai
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by pappums rat »

charter wrote:Lol
Nice try

^ Scumslip.

charterscum thought I was gambiting to see what his reaction would be, and so wrote "nice try" because he wasnt going to be so easily duped into going "aw shucks. go scum!" But, in effect, this post would have had basically the same scumfinding value if we were not dead.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by pappums rat »

bobsnox wrote:pappums/hiplop scumteam imo.

beck - how is anyone going to get town points when I flip town? on the other hand, you can't tell me pappums is the model townie. you should promote yourself and hammer him

charter wrote:
bobsnox wrote:pappums/hiplop scumteam imo.

beck - how is anyone going to get town points when I flip town? on the other hand, you can't tell me pappums is the model townie. you should promote yourself and hammer him

I will have so many town points it wont even be funny. It might even be enough to get Phoebus to bus his buddy, but as long as they keep Hiplop alive and off in his own little world, it's unlikely.

Hiplop, you haven't said more than two words about Pappums, "I've been going after pappums the whole game" my ass.

Anyway, if ANYONE not voting Pappums is town, you need to switch to Pappums IN YOUR NEXT POST and hammer him. A bobs lynch will be a total disaster and the town will lose.

The level of desperation for having someone hammer me is really quite awful. The best argument these two can come up with is that people will get townpoints for hammering me and try to pressure others into doing so.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:I'm a pretty good player.

ROFLMAO. Keep telling yourself that.

What a fucking idiot. Phoebus provided exactly ZERO content today and I hadnt even claimed. And there was still about a week until deadline. This puts us in LYLO. You are a massive VI hiplop, it is impossible to accurately read you because you give zero reasoning behind your posts, and I weep for the future of MS.net if idiots like you continue to congregate to this site.

Claim: VT
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”