Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:50 am

Post by Phoebus »

confirm.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Phoebus »

Vote: Mastin
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Phoebus »

I'm least concerned about whether mastin is worried about appearing town during later ISOs or whether he is a wallcoholic or what have you.
I had a horrendous sense of déjà vu on page 2 once the multiple consecutive posts started appearing from mastin.

I would just rather not have to wade through all of that in later parts of the game when trying to ISO someone, whether that be mastin or anyone else.

Mastin: You claim in your signature that it isn't your job to be convincing, it's your job to be right... or something similar. How can you be wrong about things/people if you're going to churn out 10 posts/per page? It's like an old medium's trick: Go to an English person and claim to be speaking to someone named J. Last Initial and you'd hard pressed not to find a John, Jack or James somewhere in the family. Throw enough things at the wall and see what sticks.

On your wiki, Mastin, you also claim you want to be a better player and that you wouldn't log in back as Mastin for having lost a bet. Isn't it a bit disingenuous of you to be playing practically the same way now, what? three years after? the last game I played with you... albeit under a different login... and then to claim you want to do better? Isn't this exactly what brought you your first infamy?

I'm more than willing to pay attention to what you have to say... and be utterly unconvinced of you being right; and being gobsmacked if/when you are... if stuff would just come from you in smaller doses.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #189 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Phoebus »

I'm checking in to say that it's been a busy couple of days. I will catch up tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”