charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:08 am

Post by charter »

Panacea wrote:Hell, yes! L-2 in less than 20 player-posts. Personal record for me. :D

Charter, what style exactly could you possibly glean from a non-reason-less (and therefor boring :P) Random Vote?

UNVOTE: Hiplop, because I have a feeling I'll want it freed up.

I was going to vote you and not give any reason. I don't like how you're posting a ton but saying nothing. I doubly don't like how you're excited that you're at L-2.

I think you're scum. I think Balter is your buddy. Discuss.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by charter »

Panacea wrote:
charter wrote:I don't like how you're posting a ton but saying nothing. I doubly don't like how you're excited that you're at L-2.
Yeah. You're so right. I'm so excited at the prospect of being at L2. This is sad. The main thing I was looking forward to in a mini-normal was the potential for more humor... :(

Mafia is serious business.

Anyway, VP is town.
hiplop wrote:Nitpicking way too much for page 3. From what i remember; he never played like this, grasping for too many straws, too quickly.

What straws am I grasping at? You think it's protown to have a dozen posts and have done no scumhunting? Because that's what I find suspicious about Panacea.
hiplop wrote:The same could be said for a few. But he's going too hard for such a small thing. Its not a big deal, warrants a vote, for me at least.

How was I "going too hard"? What would have been an acceptable degree to pursue that at? If it's not a big deal, why does it warrant a vote?
Smells like someone is trying to shift the attention away from Panacea.

I think these people need more votes: Panacea, hiplop, and Budja.
Hiplop, you're scum. What do you have to say about it.
Budja, what do you think about someone besides Phoebus?

In case no one else noticed, Panacea posted two more times and has still contributed virtually nothing.
I don't see Pheobus as scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:04 am

Post by charter »

I think Juls is delusional. I voted Panacea in my first post, and I thought everyone realized it was serious when I gave my reasons in my second post. So, she's saying I'm not putting my money where my mouth is, but I only have one vote, and it was on who I thought was most suspicious. Don't see what she's getting at. Bad vote.
hiplop wrote:We're still early on. It was more-or-less a RV, but tacked on with something i noticed that could be an early scumtell. No need to get angry, i just don't want to bring soeone to L-1/ go on a wagon i don't think is needed (phoebus)

I do agree that shes active-lurking too hard, but it gained steam really fast. You're going just a little too tough.

This is merely a compromise.

How is thinking Panacea is active lurking, and voting her for it, a scumtell when you agree that she posts fluff?
Why are you now adding 'not wanting to put someone at L-1' as a reason for voting me after your crummy initial reasons were called out? Was that an actual initial reason?

Beck: I flipped on Balter, because I remember him being more appeasing when I call him scum. He does something like "Hmmm, that's an ok point, but here's why it's not good" or something like that. What he did here was "No, you're wrong, and being a wimp about it", which I see as town.

Anyway,
unvote, vote Hiplop

He tried to give some serious reasons to a self admitted RVS vote, and when called on them, backtracked and changed them.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:41 am

Post by charter »

hiplop wrote:
charter wrote:

Anyway,
unvote, vote Hiplop

He tried to give some serious reasons to a self admitted RVS vote, and when called on them, backtracked and changed them.

It twas as serious as RV's come. At this point, you're my only scum-read. Not liking the OMGUS either.

How is my suspicion of you OMGUS? I said you're suspicious because your reasons for suspecting me keep changing.

Beck, I don't remember game numbers off the top of my head. You're free to look through my completed games, but good luck, there's a few of them.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #136 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:55 am

Post by charter »

Juls wrote:Beck, are you scum?

So you're going to keep pretending your vote on me has reason?

I think it would be nice if those voting Panacea would switch to Hiplop. Panacea's actions have been totally useless, but Hiplop has been scummy with how he's trying to bolster his vote and keep changing the reasoning behind it. Also, Hiplop has done his fair share of nothing as well.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by charter »

No, no one is going to follow you, because you have no reason. What you're doing is parking your vote on me for no reason, and avoiding participating.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by charter »

Well, I am getting more than a whiff of Hiplop being the scum powerrole and Juls being the not as cool scum role. It's kind of like a smack in the face with a 2x4.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:16 am

Post by charter »

Budja wrote:
vote: Juls

My gut is quite close to Charter's.
Namely, bad uncorrected vote, odd questioning of Beck + the switch after pressure.

I assume that since you voted Juls, you think she's more suspect than Hiplop, correct? What do you find more suspicious about her?
Balter wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about the Juls-charter situation. On the one hand, Juls does seem like she doesn't really have her footing yet. On the other hand, I haven't cared for Beck's contributions to this game much other than one point he made about hiplop awhile back.

How do you feel about Hiplop and myself?

I think Balter is making a mountain out of a molehill regarding Pappums. To be honest, Balter baited him into saying what is now the entirety of Balter's case against Pappums, but whether Pappums is scum or town, I dunno, but there are bigger fish (Hiplop) to fry right now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:15 am

Post by charter »

VP Baltar wrote:If I was picking between you and hiplop, hiplop is the obv scum. He's probably my second suspect behind pappums. I don't see how I baited him into responding the way he did though actually. He made an initial comment about how much he was pushing the Panacea wagon in Post 71. This tripped my trigger and I asked him to expound on it with an open ended question:
pappums rat wrote:
VP wrote:
Pappus Rat - how much of the panacea wagon do you think is your doing? What exactly are the suspicions you see about me regarding her?

I think Phoebus and I have about equal responsibility for the Panacea wagon.

I'm not sure how that's baiting. It wasn't a leading question in any way whatsoever.

I think what he said in 71 was true. But I think you took it a little out of context. He was calling out Hiplop's bad vote on me, and using that as evidence as to why it was a bad vote. It wasn't like he was puffing out his chest and bragging about how he's the driving force behind the Panacea wagon. If he had been doing that, then I would think you'd be on to something, but I didn't get that from reading it. Then you asked your question, and he pretty much repeated the same thing he said in 71, but now this other case (bragging about being the driving force) was what he said, because he was answering your question. What was he supposed to say, that no he had no involvement? I think his response in 96 is true, and I don't see any other way he could have answered the question. I think he gave the most reasons for voting Panacea.

I say it's baiting because he had to answer he was involved, and you took that and used it to base part of you case against him on.

Now, if you're suspicious of him because he hasn't said two words about anyone but Panacea, then I'll give you that, but I gathered that you thought the whole 'I'm pushing the Panacea wagon' thing was what was scummy about Pappums, but I'm not seeing that.

Amazingly Hiplop is still voting me with his terrible reasoning. More scum avoiding participating. Hiplop, who are you suspicious of and why?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:31 am

Post by charter »

I'm probably going to sound like a broken record from here on out, but it's page 7 and if you look at Hiplop's posts, it's clear he's not trying to find scum. He's just posting to post. By page 7 you should have formed some more concrete opinions than Hiplop has.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:54 am

Post by charter »

Just popping in to say, all Hiplop has done the whole game is make bad arguments, backtrack on those, and then continue on with more bad arguments.

I am confident not a single player in this game can tell me what Hiplop thinks about any one, other than his vague reasons for suspecting me. I don't know how everyone else can be ignoring this or Hiplops total lack of scumhunting. Not town.

I do not like how people (everyone that isn't voting him) is writing it off as something else. If you reread Hiplop's posts, there is only one conclusion to draw.
Still leaning with Juls as his partner.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #213 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by charter »

Yeah, Juls' reasoning for voting Beck is incredibly flimsy. I feel like Beck is doing much more scumhunting than she is, but that's her reason for suspecting him. Balter's reasoning is pretty unconvincing as well.

Of course Beck has to ask a million questions and word them every which way (so some of them are going to be "soft") because Hiplop absolutely refuses to play the game. Of course he is going to have to question Hiplop a lot, because getting any content out of Hiplop is like pulling teeth.

Seems to me like Beck is being punished for actually trying to scumhunt.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #218 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by charter »

Panacea wrote:VOTE: Beck. Charter, how much scumhunting would you say he has actually done?

Plenty. How much scumhunting would you say you have actually done? More or less than Beck?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by charter »

juls wrote:I think I want a Panacea lynch more due to her lack of scumhunting and the information we glean from it.

What information do you get from a Panacea lynch that you wouldn't get over a Beck or Hiplop lynch?

Wow, Hiplop went from not mentioning Beck at all, to him being his number 1 scum read, right as the Beck wagon is peaking. I'm even more amazed since the (bad) excuses Hiplop gives for suspecting Beck happened quite a while ago, but Hiplop only mentions when threatened with yet another vote. Of course he doesn't have any questions or real scumhunting to direct at Beck, that would almost give the faintest impression that Hiplop could possibly be town. Almost.

I'm not even going to bother with his other reads, but needless to say I don't think his post constitutes scumhunting or even anything of value. If anything, I think he should be dying even faster.

Panacea's attempt at playing the game also came too late and was pretty poor. Scummy.
panacea wrote:I see what looks like scumhunting. How genuine does it feel to you? I can say that yes, I've posted way less, but at least they've for the most part counted. Beck had 56 at the time I iso'ed him, and a chunk of them were filler. Is that better? And I'll give you that. I know I haven't contributed much. I really am sorry for that, and I'm trying to turn it around.

I think Beck is scumhunting, aka I think he is town trying to find scum. I don't think anyone can say the same for you.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #283 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:56 am

Post by charter »

Unvote, vote Panacea

Every post she makes screams scum even harder than the last. As much as I hate to admit it, it is possible Hiplop is just dead weight to the town. I went and reread some of his posts in a game he replaced into at the same time I died, and there's basically no content from him. While that doesn't excuse his poor reasoning and backtracking (which wasn't present in the other game), it lessens my ironclad scumread I had on him. http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17498 that's the game if anyone cares.

The tipping point is her last post, where she flip flops on Beck, for pretty much no reason and after that gigantic IIOA "case" she posted. I do not see how she had this change of heart at all. Looks like she's trying to abandon ship after Balter switched to Budja. Then her playing every side possible of the Juls/Beck debate, but not taking a stance. And then her question about bussing really rubs me the wrong way. I don't see how any answer to that question has relevance to anything, but it looks like she's trying to simultaneously implant the ideas that they're both scum or town/scum and that we should lynch both of them. That goes along with like her first four posts which I didn't care for at all either. I feel as if she's pretending to scumhunt. Hiplop just isn't even making the effort.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #286 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by charter »

I am pretty sure no one but Juls is going to care about that ultimatum and will pay no attention to it, pretty sure. And the rest of what I mentioned holds true. And you did flipflop on Beck, that's what "Beck's questions seem a lot more genuine to me now" seems to me like.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #292 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by charter »

Budja wrote:
Charter wrote:I went and reread some of his posts in a game he replaced into at the same time I died, and there's basically no content from him.

Why meta him now and not pages ago?

Because of Panacea's increased scumminess and the general lack of a good wagon on Hiplop.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #336 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:32 am

Post by charter »

VP Baltar wrote:2) I actually like Panacea's play after she gets her head on straight. Charter's vote on her is bullshit and sets off huge alarm bells for me. I haven't liked your play for much of this game charter because your de facto argument is 'people not contributin,' which is a very easy thing for a veteran of MS to attack noobs for and still look legit. Yeah, she flips her read on Beck after her giant PBPA. I hated that PBPA post as much as anyone. However, her follow up posts are pretty decent scumhunting and it is obvious she is really trying at that point. I think it's pretty illogical for you first to attack her for not scumhunting and then to follow that up by attacking the scumhunting she does do when starts putting more effort in. It's damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Of course I am going to attack people for not posting content, it's scummy. And the majority of my qualms about Hiplop is how he gave bad reasoning for voting me, and then when called on it, he backtracked, and then was called on it again and then changed it. My latest vote on Panacea has nothing to do with her lack of content (though that certainly isn't helping her case), it has to do with my belief that she's faking scumhunting. I don't think I've said more than two sentences about Budja, and he's fluffposting like a heavyweight champ. My reasons for suspecting who I do is not 'people not contributin', which is obvious if you were reading my posts and not what you want to read.

(My late condolences Juls, missed it before)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #341 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:16 am

Post by charter »

Boy, did I take my vote off Hiplop too early or what. Going to stick with Panacea right now though.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #348 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 am

Post by charter »

I think I'm just going to vote whoever of Budja, Hiplop, or Panacea posts most recently. It's like the scum olympics and each time they post, they go for the gold.

unvote, vote Budja
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #350 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:50 am

Post by charter »

You're not going to win the race with posts like that, you need another like 340 if you want to reclaim the lead!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #353 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 am

Post by charter »

He's not looking for who is scum, he's looking for who he can pin a vote on.

He's faking scumhunting. He says Beck is twisting his words, but that's not the case. If he actually cared about the facts (or was even paying remote attention to this game) he'd have seen that Beck is right.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #355 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:36 am

Post by charter »

If you were town, what you would have said was...

"Oh shit, I was wrong, Unvote" and would have proceeded to do something useful. Not keep your invalid vote on Beck and just change your reason for it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #368 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:34 am

Post by charter »

Can we get a prod on Pappums too please

Getting kind of ridiculous how there's three people playing the game. Panacea gets scumpoints too.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #373 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by charter »

What's your reasons for thinking that?
Why no revote?
Why shouldn't we lynch you by the end of this page?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #376 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by charter »

What about Budja seems contrived and forced?
What is different about how you're seeing Hiplop?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #378 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by charter »

Well, I give up. I'm keeping my vote on whoever other than Balter or Beck has the most votes at the time. If no one else is going to try, then I'm not either.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #381 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by charter »

I'm not going to call people out, but I feel as if I'm wasting my time playing in this game, which is quite frustrating. I doubt I'm the only one who feels that way either, and it isn't fun for myself/anyone else who feels that way.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #395 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 am

Post by charter »

Wow. Now I really want to lynch Psyche. Psyche, you have anything else to say about the game? (welcome!)

My only reservation is you give me the impression you're going to play, which at this point counts for quite a bit.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #399 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 am

Post by charter »

I agree with you Beck, but I thought his post was quite suspicious, basically a big report on posting frequency. I feel like 'Budja has posted the least' isn't that great of reason to vote him.
And anytime someone replaces in and says "wow, I thought my slot was scum" always makes me think, "I wonder why.. probably are scum". More than once, I've replaced in to a game, and before reading my role, I read the game and make my notes. I read my role, and I had the person I'm replacing down as scum, and they're scum...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #405 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by charter »

OH GOD WERE LOSING ANOTHER ONE!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #427 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 am

Post by charter »

Budja wrote:I don't see that I'm been too horribly inconsistant.
The only thing Beck has got there is that he didn't hammer me.

I was amused by Psyche's view of me. A compliment, really!?
Still Psyche looks like he is reading as he posts which explains a lot of the oddness.
Still Town.

Ok, I hate to do this, but I'm heavily thinking Psyche isn't scum.

Budja's reads are just coming out of thin air. He's trying to get some town cred after a lynch.

To be honest, at this point I'm leaning towards a Pappums lynch. I've had this inkling in the back of my head for a while now, but I feel as if I should post it before anyone gets lynched. Hear me out here. (next post)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #428 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 am

Post by charter »

Here is a summary of all of Pappums's votes:

21- Third vote on Panacea. His reason was "wagon ho!", I don't have any issue with this vote.

187- Switches to Hiplop. His reasoning is Hiplop's bad vote on me. The vote has a good home, but it is the third vote on Hiplop, after Beck and myself. Pappums is jumping on board in the middle when it's safe to do so since others support the vote. Around this point he ceases questioning anybody but Hiplop.

374- Switches to Budja. His reasoning is "I havent liked Budja in this game, everything about him has seemed contrived and forced, and I dont see the hiplop wagon in quite the same light as I did before". This is what initially bothered me, it gave me a feeling of Pappums always wants to be on a bustling wagon. If you read his posts surrounding his Hiplop vote, most of them are questioning Hiplop, which (in my opinion) Hiplop could not have satiated Pappums's concerns. They didn't up until his Budja vote, and then all of a sudden, they magically have. The only real difference between the two is how the Hiplop wagon evaporated and the Beckwagon and Budjawagon sprung up. Once again, Pappums finds himself in the middle of the wagon.

425- Switches to Psyche. Doesn't give any reasoning. Once again, finds himself in the middle of the wagon.

I feel as if his Hiplop, Budja, and Psyche votes have all been 'safety' votes. He's been on every wagon but the Beckwagon (but that occurred the same time as the Budjawagon). I also feel as if his reason for voting these people has been because they've been safety votes. What tips me off to this is his reason for no longer suspecting Hiplop and his reason for voting Budja. I assume his reason for voting Psyche is what everyone else has already said, but once again, no real original reason and on a comfortable target. All of Pappums's questioning of the people he votes comes after he's voted them.

I have other reasons for suspecting Pappums is possibly scum, but they basically boil down to gut. I never mentioned this before because until he voted Budja, there wasn't much that was concrete, but since he switched to Budja, my suspicion has grown, and now with his Psyche vote, it's exploded. To be honest, the only people that make much sense as his buddy are Phoebus, Beck, and Juls. Out of them, Phoebus is the obvious pick.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #430 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 am

Post by charter »

You're obvuseless. I said that a while back.

I'm going to stick with Budja, I just wanted to make my Pappums thoughts public before any lynch happened.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #437 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:40 am

Post by charter »

VP Baltar wrote:Why stick with Budja in this case? Honestly, I'm torn on Budja and your pappums case seems pretty decent. You feel Budja's laziness outweighs the pappums case you made?

@pappums - ok, I get the misunderstanding now...but why switch from Budja? You're pretty convinced they are both scum at this point?

I guess I can change to Pappums, his reasoning for dropping Hiplop is very sketchy, I really don't see how Hiplop's 340 alleviated Pappums's suspicion on him. The only thing I don't like is if we lynch Pappums and he flips town, it's basically like starting the game two players down, since his lynch will tell us nothing. A lynch on any other player would be much more informative. I guess that's not much of a reason to not lynch Pappums, but it doesn't help. I'd much rather lynch someone who is scummy and will be impossible to read in the coming days due to post style.

I dunno, I'd prefer lynching Budja because of the high chance of being scum, and it will be better for the coming days.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #441 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by charter »

Pappums, what exactly do you find the most suspicious about Panacea/Psyche?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #442 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by charter »

Same thing to Phoebus, your vote has been on Psyche far too long for the initial reasoning you gave.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #465 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:18 am

Post by charter »

VP Baltar wrote:charter, I'd be pretty okay with a hiplop lynch, what are your thoughts?

I'd prefer Budja. They're equally useless, but Budja is scummier. But I wouldn't think twice about lynching Hiplop.

I'd vote Psyche at deadline to ensure a lynch, but that would be the reason.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #468 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:25 am

Post by charter »

Hiplop is not a "town player"...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #470 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:30 am

Post by charter »

Alright
Unvote, vote Hiplop

PROD on Phoebus please...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #484 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 am

Post by charter »

Damn, you could sell ice cream to eskimos.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #490 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 am

Post by charter »

I think I am going to start out the day tomorrow voting Pappums.

Just FYI.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #492 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by charter »

I'm charter, not chamber.

And ensuring a lynch isn't tunnel vision. On day one, a lynch on ANYONE is better than a no lynch. Even if you lynch the most awesomist powerrole, it's much better than a no lynch.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #498 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:06 am

Post by charter »

VP Baltar wrote:charter, out of you and me, who do you think is going to die tonight? Also, people should realize it's almost deadline and do things (like voting hiplop).

Not me. I've thought about it, and
Claim: vanilla
. Let them kill someone not obvtown.

More scumpoints for Budja...
MOD, can we get a deadline extension for the replacement please?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #502 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:14 am

Post by charter »

If Psyche winds up being town, suspicion that weak is going to look very bad for you.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #505 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:44 am

Post by charter »

Beck, you should totally vote Hiplop.
So should everyone else.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #507 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by charter »

I dunno, I'm torn. On one hand, a Psyche townflip virtually guarantees Phoebusscum. If Psyche actually is scum, then yipee for us.

I have this gut feeling that both Psyche and Hiplop are town. Both of them are incredibly scummy, but if I had to put money on it, I would bet both of them have a town PM. I would be much happier lynching one of Phoebus/Juls/Budja. I still think Pappums won't be able to make it through the whole game if he's scum.
Balter, do you seriously think Hiplop is going to flip scum? I'm happy to lynch Hiplop because he's dead weight, but I think Budja is a better lynch. I want to try and lynch scum, if possible...
Beck, who are the two people you think most likely to flip scum? Would you lynch them today? Do you think that all the scummy people are voting Psyche or are Budja who is off in lalaland? I do.

So, to kick things off,
Unvote, vote Budja

Obligatory disclaimer of voting anyone to ensure a lynch at deadline.....

MOD, any word on a deadline extension? We need to know if there will or won't be one. Thanks.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #508 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by charter »

Really have no idea why I didn't do that six hours ago, but... there you have it, what Charter actually thinks of this game. Phoebus and Pappums for scum....

However, I'm voting Budja because at this point a Phoebus or Pappums lynch isn't worth it, and Budja is a very close third..
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #509 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by charter »

Sorry for condemning you Balter. No hard feelings.....
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #511 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by charter »

If you want to die, I can oblige your request......
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #519 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 am

Post by charter »

Yeah, Pappums is getting antsy now that I'm on to him.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #544 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by charter »

God we should have just lynched Budja.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #562 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 am

Post by charter »

Yeah, one of Bob, Pappums, or Phoebus needs to die today for sure.

I think I will
Vote Pappums
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #565 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am

Post by charter »

Beck wrote:That's an interesting vote charter

What do you mean by interesting?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #576 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by charter »

Yeah, I'd vote for Bob right now, but then Pappums or Phoebus would quickhammer. It's looking very obviously like Pappums and Bob at this point.
Beck wrote:Just based on some voting patterns I noticed when re-reading plus yesterday you were voting budja and hip

What kind of voting patterns?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #580 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by charter »

I don't think either one of their vote patterns mirrored mine.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #582 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by charter »

Oh, I thought you were talking about Hiplop or Budja's votes. I agree with you, every vote I made, Pappums made the same vote shortly after.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #603 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:47 am

Post by charter »

Nobody better be getting lynched before Pappums and especially Phoebus post a lot.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #628 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by charter »

Phoebus, you have anything else to say?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #633 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:59 am

Post by charter »

Can we get a prod on Pappums, please?

Him and Phoebus trying to lurkmonster their way to victory...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #635 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 am

Post by charter »

Ah, missed that. I guess prod him tomorrow then.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #638 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by charter »

So, we should lynch Pappums today. Here is, yet another, safe vote. I wouldn't be surprised if Bob somehow winds up being town, just because of the horribly opportunistic vote/ignoring the entire rest of the game that Pappums is doing. He made the same post I would make if I were scum in this game. It's a word for word copy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #645 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 am

Post by charter »

Beck, unvote Bob so Phoebus can't fly in and hammer him. Phoebus needs to post, Pappums needs to post. Enough with this lurking crap.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #649 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by charter »

Well, if the scumteam is not Phoebus and Pappums, but Phoebus is still scum, hammering here is....
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #661 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:02 am

Post by charter »

pappums rat wrote:LOL. Nothing opportunistic about it. If anyone's vote is "opportunistic" it is Bobs' vote on Beck. What do you think of his vote on Beck? What do you think of his reasoning behind it? How about his subsequent OMGUS vote on me, and his reasoning behind it? The same questions go to charter.

I think his reasoning behind the Beck vote is terrible. I don't see it as scummy or townish because no one else would possibly have followed his reasoning. His vote on you is fine, don't have an issue with wanting someone else besides yourself dead.

How about you contribute to the game now, mmkay?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #670 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:52 am

Post by charter »

If anyone looks at how Pappums was playing before anyone was suspicious of him and how he's playing since the last few days of day one, you will notice a dramatic difference.

I don't often go out on a limb like this, but I can count the number of scumbags I've been more sure about on one hand. I'm less sure of people I get guilty investigations on.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #671 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 am

Post by charter »

pappums rat wrote:
charter wrote:How about you contribute to the game now, mmkay?

In what way am I not contributing to the game? I have given my reads and have made a case on bobsnox. I'm not going to blather nonstop about nothing. When things need to be said I say them.

I find it troubling that both charter and VP Baltar, who are both quality players, have no problem with bobsnox's terrible reasoning and play. Not to mention he replaced FUCKING BUDJA.

You have given no reads other than your weak suspicion of Bobs. There are plenty of other players to comment on without blathering nonstop about nothing. Ask Phoebus some questions, lord knows he needs some reasons to start posting.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #681 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by charter »

I'd be down for a Phoebus quicklynch on this page. I'm tired of his excuses. Post or replace. And we can lynch your replacement.

On the other hand, anyone who hammers Pappums will garner infinite town points. What a good deal!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #683 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by charter »

Except Pappums is
actually
going to flip scum. Why are you so against a Pappums lynch? How can you possibly think he's town?

I guess he can claim if he has some useful info, but no claim will stop his lynch.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #685 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by charter »

I'm voting him because he is scum. Balter is voting him because he is scum. Bobs is voting him because he doesn't want to be lynched. You can't argue against that.

On the other hand, the Bobs wagon has Hiplop the clueless, Pappums the scumbag, and yourself the soon to switch to Pappums.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #687 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by charter »

i know right
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #692 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by charter »

After that post, you should speedlynch him, Beck. That's the protown thing to do. I mean, his scum list is the people that are voting him. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #694 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by charter »

Lol
Nice try
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #695 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by charter »

Self protect: charter

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #699 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by charter »

lol

It's impossible to replace the top three surefire scum reads I've ever had, but Pappums, you are now at the fourth most sure I have ever been about someone being scum. Congratulations.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #703 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by charter »

bobsnox wrote:pappums/hiplop scumteam imo.

beck - how is anyone going to get town points when I flip town? on the other hand, you can't tell me pappums is the model townie. you should promote yourself and hammer him

I will have so many town points it wont even be funny. It might even be enough to get Phoebus to bus his buddy, but as long as they keep Hiplop alive and off in his own little world, it's unlikely.

Hiplop, you haven't said more than two words about Pappums, "I've been going after pappums the whole game" my ass.

Anyway, if ANYONE not voting Pappums is town, you need to switch to Pappums IN YOUR NEXT POST and hammer him. A bobs lynch will be a total disaster and the town will lose.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #707 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Post by charter »

Yeah, go read my posts and you will see the plethora of good arguments I have for lynching you. Not even a good attempt.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #716 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:31 am

Post by charter »

Can we just force replace him? He's been prodded like ten times already

Whoever hammers Pappums will be my number one townie (sorry Balter, but you're already voting him).

Beck is very quickly gaining scumpoints with his Bobs/Hiplop scumteam rubbish. He's looking more and more like he could be pappums's buddy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #721 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by charter »

Has hiplop given you the impression that he is serious about anything in this game? I am not expecting big things from him.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #724 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by charter »

I'd point out how at the top of the page it was Bob/Balter, and now it's not, but why do I even....
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #729 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by charter »

You should just hammer Pappums.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #730 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by charter »

Less than a week until deadline too. Another day where we're going to scramble before deadline....
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #732 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by charter »

Good work.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #756 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by charter »

Massclaim is a good idea. Balter, why don't you start, the popcorn from there.

I don't think anyone else should weigh in on this until after everyone claims.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #768 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:58 am

Post by charter »

Eager to finish these claims up...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #769 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 am

Post by charter »

God I can't wait for Bobs to claim...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #770 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by charter »

PROD on Bobs please
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #773 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by charter »

I claimed back on day one. VT.

Beck and Bobs, who out of Hiplop and Balter do you think is scum and why?

I can 100% guarantee we lynch scum today (can't promise about tomorrow yet) as long as one of you doesn't make an errant vote before I confirm one of them. But first I want the buddy to give themselves up.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #786 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 am

Post by charter »

NO ONE VOTE UNTIL AFTER I SAY WHAT I HAVE TO. DO NOT LET BALTER COERCE YOU INTO VOTING STUPIDLY.

Beck, which of Balter/Hiplop do you want to lynch today?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #789 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:51 am

Post by charter »

Balter, who is Hiplop's buddy?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #792 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by charter »

VP Baltar wrote:
charter wrote:Balter, who is Hiplop's buddy?

bobs or beck pretty obviously. I'll save my specific accusations for tomorrow. No need to give scum fuel for who to kill and who to keep tonight.

I'd still like to hear why you're saying I'm coercing people by voting the scum who claimed a fake guilty on me. This is probably the worst gambit I've ever seen charter.

Go ahead and tell us tonight. If you are town, you won't be alive tomorrow, so you best speak your piece now. Go ahead.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #794 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by charter »

Alright, got everyone's opinions. Balter is scum. I believe Hiplop 100%. I want to reread Balter's play, but right now I'm thinking Bobs is scum.

The best part is, I can prove Balter is scum, and it requires nothing from anyone else, and the other townie besides myself and Hiplop will also know for 100% that Balter is scum. After Balter gets lynched, I can't guarantee anything else 100% like I can Balter flipping scum.

Sorry bro, you messed up.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #797 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by charter »

Bet you wish you claimed doctor and not weak doctor, eh?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #798 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by charter »

Yeah, rereading the game, I don't see how Budja or Bobs is remotely town, whereas Beck is both protown in his own actions, and in his interactions with Balter.

Vote Balter

Here is how Balter is confirmed scum. He "knows" I'm town and "knows" Hiplop is scum. That means, if Balter is town, then as soon as the other scumbag checks the thread, they can vote him and it's game over. Now, the only possible scumteams at this point is Balter/Hiplop (but it's not actually the case), Balter/Charter (also not the case) or Balter/Someone else (the case) since once Beck/Bobs posts and doesn't hammer, the only explanation is Balter being scum. If Balter is town, then I'm town and I'm voting him, and it's game over. Of course if Beck or Bobs now hammers Balter, it could be game over, but it actually isn't as we will see when the lynchscene comes up, and it won't matter anyway.

Long story short, Caught!!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #799 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by charter »

Oh, and for why I'm so sure Balter is scum in the first place, the game makes no sense with just a doc. Hiplop has to be telling the truth, regardless of Balter's claims.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #803 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by charter »

Yeah, pretty sure Bobs is scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #804 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by charter »

Because my logic Balter being scum is ironclad. No townie in this game can think that Balter is town now that I've voted him. I'm sure this would be obvious if you were looking for scum and not trying to save your buddy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #849 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:44 am

Post by charter »

Ugh, I kind of figured Balter was scum with how he was living through the nights and the Quilford kill only made sense with him as scum. Then Hiplop claimed guilty and Balter claimed my role, and he was done for, but you guys did some good distancing. I thought Beck played really well, you looked a hell of a lot more town than every other player in this game, so good work.

Kind of embarrassing protecting both scumbags though... :roll:
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #850 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 am

Post by charter »

Also, don't get me started on the skins right now, it's sad when I'm hoping for an 8-8 season...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #852 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:04 am

Post by charter »

Wow, the daytalk seems like it was a huge help, Beck might have blown it at the end there, but Bobs was already on top of it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”