Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Budja »

Quick meta check and smiley-filled posts seem to be a playstyle thing for Panacea. So it's null.

vote: Phoebus
:P
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Budja »

Honestly Charter, not much. Your all a pretty homogeneous lot right now.
I only bothered meta-ing Panacea because of the smilies. If she is scum, shes pretty damn relaxed about it. (i.e town)
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Budja »

Beck wrote:I really want to hear more from Budja

Care to be more specific?
---
@Panacea, It was a 5 minute meta read, "Does Panacea use smilies a lot or is this a sign of nervousness?".

pappam wrote:using smilies is a town-tell

Budja wrote:So it's null.

Don't mix my posts together! Panacea's attitude was the town-tell.
---
Juls wrote:The one that is "joking" the most is usually the scum.

Then why no interest in Panacea?

unvote
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Budja »

Sorry Beck, I forgot to post this a while back.

@Beck, no specifics, just a simple look at her latest posts. Meta's just a playstyle thing and I only meta when I was to check a specific playstyle.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Budja »

Ugh => http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... r_id=12405
Skim pages and look for smilies. Not based on a specific game, not based on a specific alignment, not wasting any more time talking about this.

@pappum, RVS wagon sheeping vote which isn't worth keeping when the target is not acting scummy.

Preview Edit: Yep, you are reading way too much into my initial comment. I was not using smilies as an alignment check. They are so very much a null tell. I was checking to see if the smiley usage was a sign of nervousness or a playstyle thing. Panacea's alignment in her other games in entirely irrelevent.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Budja »

I was not using smilies as an alignment check. They are so very much a null tell.

Bad wording!
I mean
because they are a playstyle thing
they are a null tell. Imagine that part was at the end of my post and then it makes sense.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Budja »

vote: Juls

My gut is quite close to Charter's.
Namely, bad uncorrected vote, odd questioning of Beck + the switch after pressure.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:49 am

Post by Budja »

Juls wrote:jokey-jokey attitude

Could you elaborate on which parts gave you this impression? I don't see it. Also, why have you ignored Panacea who is (or has been) "jokey"?

unvote, vote pappam

Baltar makes a good case, I see a grand total of one real attack on Panacea in pappams ISO and Juls's burnout feels legit.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Budja »

I didn't ask you Beck!

I agree with your theory Juls, but as far as I can see Beck made the one jokey post (before the "are you scum?" exchange) so your reaction seemed odd.

EDWOP:

@charter, hiplop is scummy, but only for his non-presence. Juls's failure to quickly explain or correct her vote on you (before the above post of course) was probably the biggy.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by Budja »

@Baltar

Both defend #71, and I agree that in context that post isn't that bad.
But, and this is more noticeable in ISO, pappam's attacks aren't really directed at Panacea; you, hiplop and I have received more pressure. I guess the real point is that he is just too passive about it considering its the only thing he was focusing on.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Budja »

Panacea is trying too hard. Her post on Beck looks like a poor kick-start attempt into the game. Still not interested in her.

pappam's seems to have a fairly one-track mind. The guy seems to be running parallel to the action.
But Baltar's left and that has undermined a lot of my confidence here considering it was his case I was following.

Not sold by the initial case on Beck, but I dislike his over-reactive defence-attacks. Focusing on those who target you (and hiplop :P) doesn't sit well with me.

hiplop would technically work for a day 1 lynch, but more because I'd like him out of the game than scumminess.

Beck > Hiphop
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Budja »

@ Beck #249
TO answer the non-misunderstood questions? Your attack on Juls.
Your interest in her peaked as she focused on you.

Juls wrote:Wait what? Isn't it SCUM who typically try too hard?

That's true, but so do unmotivated town and her attitude heavily indicates the latter to me.

@Beck, you say Juls was distracting attention from hiplop. What attention was there actually on hiplop? I reread and I see little.
I would say panacea was the focus if anyone.

Charter wrote:I went and reread some of his posts in a game he replaced into at the same time I died, and there's basically no content from him.

Why meta him now and not pages ago?
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 am

Post by Budja »

...and here I am.

I followed you once Baltar, it was a particulary blatent following but still just the once (unless you count Pheobus which was following but I consider this following the wagon itself not any person on it.).
I know my play has been especially bad lately but I am trying to overcome that despite what it may seem like.

Beck wrote:than his last post he acts like hip hasn't been at L-2 for 4 days now when he asks about the pressure with hip.

1. If hiplop ever reached L-2, I can't see where and it was never long enough to regester in the vote count.
2. hiplop was on two votes, but so were panacea, charter, pammum all around the same time.

Likewise.. I didn't unvote because I was the only one left of Phoebus nor did I simply go for Juls on a following a feeling.

Beck wrote:I'd like Budja to explain why he sheeps VP and Charter on 2 of his votes

@Beck, maybe because I liked their cases/raised points.What kind of answer were you expecting anyway?

You call it scumhunting Beck but you are picking a theory and twisting my words to suit it. (Someone may of something similar earlier in the thread, or I read it somewhere else recently. Regardless thats what I am seeing.)

unvote, vote Beck
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Budja »

Yes, I was lazy with the votecounts and ISOed Zach. But its still conspiracy theory as best to connect the hiplop wagon with the fight between you and Juls. Beck is kinda right charter, but the way he dances around me unsettles me. Why not just a straight up vote?

@VP, 1. why as in why aren't I playing well or what makes me think that I am not playing well. The second is self-evident, the first comes down to crappy analytical skills and complete incompatibility between my brain and this thread. But what did you expect from me here apart from excuses anyway? 2. If you count Phoebus then fine, you are right. 3. My read on Panacea has always been town, Juls is also fairly town now. I think I judge strongly on attitude and both of them have a town attitude.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Budja »

I don't see that I'm been too horribly inconsistant.
The only thing Beck has got there is that he didn't hammer me.

I was amused by Psyche's view of me. A compliment, really!?
Still Psyche looks like he is reading as he posts which explains a lot of the oddness.
Still Town.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Budja »

Sorry, but I am replacing out.
I don't have the time nor the motivation to play this properly.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”