Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

SleepyKrew wrote:
LordChronos wrote:
Vote: SleepyKrew

I don't like you right now.

That's a pretty big sheep.

Not necessarily a sheep, but possibly a chainsaw.

Zang wrote:
Vote: Thestatusquo

You can't say that people are town without having any reasoning.

Thestatusquo wrote:The point of the game is interacting.

Interacting is two sided. You are not letting people interact with you. Whenever somebody asks you a question or an explanation, you either avoid answering it or deny answering it.

I'd say that TSQ has done most of the interaction this game. Admittedly, most of that has been dancing around the point and/or semantics, but it
is
interaction. This sudden massive wagon out of nowhere (which, uh, I'm on, from my RVS vote:
unvote
) seems a bit odd. Voided appears to be voting TSQ for keeping his reasons for his town read close to his chest, which is pretty much TSQ all over.
Jedo the Jedi wrote:There's a good chance this is town on town. I really have no recourse to change my vote. If we get a lynch we can analyze based on the flip.

So you think this is town on town, but you're still going to keep voting TSQ, stating you "have no recourse to change [your] vote"? Well, I'd say those two thoughts are pretty fucking incompatible, bub. That's basically admitting you're voting for someone you think is a townie.
GhostWriter jumped on Krew with not much of a reason... I'm not seeing the "pot-calling-Mars-black" thing, care to clarify?

Internet Stranger has yet to even post in this game.
Mod: requesting prod on IS
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:20 pm

EBWOP - what I mean by
Voided appears to be voting TSQ for keeping his reasons for his town read close to his chest, which is pretty much TSQ all over.

is that TSQ not spilling his reasons for town reads everywhere right away early on is pretty much his standard meta every time I've seen him play, it's pretty much a null tell.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Zang wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:I'd say that TSQ has done most of the interaction this game. Admittedly, most of that has been dancing around the point and/or semantics, but it is interaction.

He has done the most in the game but most of that isn't interaction.

...are you deliberately misinterpreting all of TSQ's posts, or are you just choosing to ignore the back-and-forths he's had already today?

Jedo the Jedi wrote:You people have trouble reading "good chance." That's a mathematical calculation, not an opinion. The basic premise of that statement was "I won't be surprised if both are town," and that's based on historical data. Plus, there are reasonably 9 townies, so the chances are pretty damn good. I think one of you reacting against this could easily be scum.
Look at my history. I'm not stupid enough to be that blatantly scummy (as you are interpeting this), and this is my typical day 1 play. Don't be dense.

Zang, that may be how you play, but I lynch for day 2 information on day 1. People are different.

Bolded is a heavy dose of metabased WIFOM, but okay, if that's what you meant, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and accept it as poor wording/poor interpretation on my part.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Zang wrote:
Bogre wrote:
Zang wrote:
Unvote

Who said it was a myth? I don't agree with that because that minuscule information gives you nothing. I know that other people will hold me accountable for what I do in RVS but I don't think that I should be and I don't hold other people accountable for what they do in RVS. Like I said, being serious should be encouraged but I see it as just as good of a reason for voting in the RVS as anything else.

This, right here, is why my vote's going to stay. Not wanting to hold others accountable, and not wanting to be -held- accountable for your actions, even at the first stage of the game (Which, in my opinion, is a highly important stage) is the definition of a scum mindset.

I mean, how hard can you actually be scumhunting if you don't want to hold another accountable for their actions/posts/votes?

I hold people accountable for their actions just not for what they do in RVS.

Except it's generally in the RVS that whatever catalyses the first major discussion of the game happens... which wouldn't be possible unless people were held to account even in some small way for their RVS vote.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm

I'm genuinely struggling to work out whether you're deliberately ignoring the point, or just really fucking dumb.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Mod: Requesting replacement.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”