marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 am

Post by marco1610 »

/confirm. Lets get this show on the road.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by marco1610 »

ZeL1nK wrote:Why are people derailing the vezok lynch?

Why are people pushing the vezok lynch?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:56 am

Post by marco1610 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Marco wrote:Why are people pushing the vezok lynch?

Why didn’t you place some sort of RVS stage vote?

Because we have lots of time left. My question was rhetorical, by the way.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 am

Post by marco1610 »

Vifam wrote:
marco1610 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Marco wrote:Why are people pushing the vezok lynch?

Why didn’t you place some sort of RVS stage vote?

I don't understand...you didn't want to RVS in a 27 man game because you were afraid we are gonna lynch?

lol?

I do not understand the confusion. I didn't feel like RNGing a vote because I'm quite lazy and I didn't feel like voting for the first person I see because I know none of you. What's the harm in waiting? I'm not afraid of lynching people, I just didn't bother with voting yet.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 am

Post by marco1610 »

Vifam wrote:
marco1610 wrote:
Vifam wrote:
marco1610 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Why didn’t you place some sort of RVS stage vote?

I don't understand...you didn't want to RVS in a 27 man game because you were afraid we are gonna lynch?

lol?

I do not understand the confusion. I didn't feel like RNGing a vote because I'm quite lazy and I didn't feel like voting for the first person I see because I know none of you. What's the harm in waiting? I'm not afraid of lynching people, I just didn't bother with voting yet.

Seems like you're falling back on your newbiness to me, but eh, W/E, you're a null tell right now.

I'm new to mafiascum, not mafia itself. How am I falling back on my newbieness? I merely said I know none of you guys and hence didn't bother with placing an RVS vote when there's no hurry.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:20 am

Post by marco1610 »

Vifam wrote:Not knowing people isn't really an excuse not to participate in a RVS.

I didn't give an excuse. I gave reasons.

VOTE: Vifam

Is that better?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:46 am

Post by marco1610 »

Vifam wrote:No, trust me, those were excuses. It's the RVS stage, and not knowing people is *Not* a legitimate reason, at all. It's important to apply pressure to the players around you, you're "reason" is anti town.

You are trying to misdirect anyone reading our back and forth. Implying that I refused to vote. Almost seems like you're trying to implicate me without actual evidence.

Vifam wrote:And yeah, that's a little better, although misplaced, I'd rather you vote Rod.

I think I'll keep my vote on you for now. Considering the trick you're trying to pull.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:10 am

Post by marco1610 »

Vifam wrote:I'm not trying to "implicate" anything, your reason for not participating in the RVS is NOT valid, that's all I'm trying to say. Understand now? You are overreacting, there would be no backlash from you voting in the RVS stage, I'm just telling you there was no reason to really hold back.

If you insist you're not trying to implicate me, then I'm either not putting my point across clearly or you're not paying attention to what I said.

your reason for not participating in the RVS is NOT valid

I didn't avoid participating in the RVS. It is still underway. I did not vote because I did not. No reason. I had yet to go through the thread. I did not know anyone. I was posting from my phone. I did not want to RNG unnecessarily when I could just vote later. Like I did.

You are overreacting, there would be no backlash from you voting in the RVS stage, I'm just telling you there was no reason to really hold back.

But I did not. Not voting at once does not mean I won't vote at all.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 am

Post by marco1610 »

Vifam wrote:I'm not trying to imply you WON'T vote, I'm saying that your reason for NOT voting at the time when Rod had done something genuinely suspicious isn't really *valid*. And the fact that you asked why we are lynching Vizok implies that you didn't want to participate unless there was proof, well, Rod had done something scummy, so isn't that proof enough at this stage of the game?

I asked why we were lynching Vizok rhetorically, as I've already answered. It was even in response to a person saying, "Why are people derailing the Vizok lynch?" If I'm not mistaken, the way people were talking about it; he's a usual day 1 lynch target. And that is why I framed that question.

You seem to think that I'm trying to make you come off as scummy when I'm not.

Well what was I supposed to think when you said

Vifam wrote:No, trust me, those were excuses. It's the RVS stage, and not knowing people is *Not* a legitimate reason, at all. It's important to apply pressure to the players around you, you're "reason" is anti town.

ThreeIsFrench wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: marco

not getting a good vibe from him. How much experience do you have offsite, marco?

~hip

A dozen or so games with at least 20-30 people in each game. Around 50 in some. Admittedly, they're not as thorough as the games on mafiascum. The dayphases only last 24 hours where I come from and in thread scum hunting usually takes a back seat to day and night actions.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:28 am

Post by marco1610 »

The sudden (relatively speaking) wagon on Vifam has me doubting my vote for him.

@David Xanatos, Metagaming though useful isn't exactly something mafia games consider when being designed. Or at least when they were, initially. In my opinion, of course.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:36 am

Post by marco1610 »

killerjester wrote:Marco, Pvt, Peregrine, and Leonshade are shying away from the Vifam wagon. Leon I think is most scummy in doing this because he states he feels Vifam is suspicious but chooses to keep his vote on Jil, where it has no influence on the current bandwagon and in no way helps the town. Marco, Pvt, and Peregrine slightly believe Vifam is a town (barring a few slip ups). I'd like to hear their reasoning a bit more, especially since marco still has his vote on Vifam but it now doubting his decision.

I'm pretty much waiting for Vifam to make his case. My vote on him was actually kind of an OMGUS vote. He was unnecessarily asking me why I hadn't voted yet so I voted him. During that conversation, he was misreping me which actually made me confident in the vote. One of his posts that really stood out to me was where he posted his reads. Kind of seemed forced.

I'm still suspicious of him but less so because the wagon on him sort of just built up.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 am

Post by marco1610 »

Jil hasn't been replaced yet, right?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by marco1610 »

UNVOTE:
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:17 am

Post by marco1610 »

I really doubt a mafia would make himself public enemy number 1 they way Meransiel seems to be. Honestly, if he says he'll become active Day 2; let's just take his word for now and actually contribute on scumhunting. We're just helping mafia by harassing someone over such a small deal.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:21 am

Post by marco1610 »

Junpei wrote:Second: Marco that's called wifom and besides, I'd rather get the moron out the way early, lets pressure him.

True. But just because it's WIFOM doesn't mean, we just take it as a null. I mean, at some point a guy HAS to make a choice. We do this during night actions all the time. I'm just giving my opinion on why a scum probably wouldn't try something like this. Just seems more stupid than a gambit.

Third: Volkan I've seen a scum team of purely hard lurkers (like the ones that almost never post) before. You have to be wary of that as it is hard to gauge their scumminess and you can't just hold it off till lategame.

This is true. I've seen such teams too. However, he promises to post in the second day. But alright, lets not just put all our stocks in one wagon though. Competing wagons is the way to victory. And it'll also help us if mafia has an executioner or something.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 am

Post by marco1610 »

What revelation? He just called me town? Mafia would know this best.

I'm not insinuating he's mafia though. The lurking and uncooperative attitude is annoying and irritating but until he's pulling off a major gambit, I really do think he's town. Our power roles can make the right decisions. Let's not waste our time trying to lynch him.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #875 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 am

Post by marco1610 »

For some reason, I wasn't getting any subscription updates about this thread. I'll catch up now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”