The Scarlet Dagger (Challenges over... time to win POWER!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

The Scarlet Dagger (Challenges over... time to win POWER!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Scarlet »

The Scarlet Dagger

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]

cg5
kloud1516
Espeonage
Cybele
Lowell
Chevre
JDGA
Charnel

Let the power struggle begin...

Round OneSCARLET SANTUARY
[Crimson Glove] Espeonage
[Original Nominees] Cybele, cjdrum
[Burgandy Cloak] cg5
[Final Nominees] Cybele, Meransiel
[Scarlet Dagger] kloud1516
[Eliminated] Meransiel

AZURE ASYLUM
[Sapphire Glove] Lowell
[Original Nominees] Zang, Twistedspoon
[Royal Cloak] JDGA
[Final Nominees] Zang, Twistedspoon
[Azure Revolver] Charnel
[Eliminated] Zang

Round TwoSCARLET SANTUARY
[Original Nominees] cg5, cjdrum
[Burgandy Cloak] Cybele
[Final Nominees] cg5, cjdrum
[Scarlet Dagger] Espeonage
[Eliminated] cjdrum

AZURE ASYLUM
[Sapphire Glove] Lowell
[Original Nominees] Twistedspoon, Charnel
[Royal Cloak] Charnel
[Final Nominees] Twistedspoon, Chevre
[Azure Revolver] Lowell
[Eliminated] Twistedspoon
Last edited by Scarlet on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:14 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Scarlet's Rules

1. Each contestant begins the game with 1000
Power Points

2. Each round there will be a total of three powers up for bid. Bids will not be revealed, only the winner of the bids will be revealed. If there is a tie for highest bid, whichever contestant has the most points remaining will win the tiebreaker.

Power I: The Crimson Glove
- During this auction, each contestant will send in a bid. Whoever bids the highest on the Crimson Glove will be safe that round and will select two contestants to mark for elimination.

Power II: The Burgundy Cloak
- During this auction, each contestant may send in a bid. Whoever bids the highest will win the Burgundy Cloak. The winner of the cloak has the option to save one of the nominees. If one of the nominees is saved, the winner of the Crimson Glove must nominate a replacement. The owner of the Burgundy Cloak can not be the replacement.

Power III: The Scarlet Dagger
- Every contestant, except the Crimson Glove winner, nor the two nominees, may bid on this power. The winner of the power must stab, and thereby eliminate, one of the two nominees.

3. Throughout the game, preplanned challenges will allow the contestants to earn additional Power Points that may be spent during the auctions for power.

4. Once only two contestants remain, the eliminated players will return to crown a winner.

5. Additional Notes:
* The Burgundy Cloak may no longer be bid on at the Final Four.
* The Scarlet Dagger may no longer be bid on at the Final Three.
* If nobody bids on the Scarlet Dagger in any particular round, the holder of the Crimson Glove automatically receives the Dagger.
* The holder of the Burgandy Cloak may choose to save themselves if they are a nominee.
Last edited by Scarlet on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Scarlet »

* Unless more people are playing, I do not see a need for a second version at this moment. Animorpherv1, are you playing?

* At any normal time, no you may not give your points away.

* No, you lose any Power Points that you use in an auction (whether the bid is a success or failure... so spend wisely!).

* The loser lounge does indeed have a pinball machine... although it's more of a loser dump... the pinball machine is broken, the chairs all reak, and the walls are slowly moving in just like a trash compactor.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Scarlet »

[RULE CLARIFICATION]

Each contestant will start out with 1000 Power Points. These may be used during any auction for power. I.e., these points are for use during the entire game, so use them wisely. Once you have used your Power Points, whether in a successful or failed bid, you lose those Power Points. The only way you will gain more Power Points during the game is through challenges. I.e., you will not be "recharged" 1000 Power Points every round, etc.

Twelve contestants will allow me to try out a twist I was interested in... post incoming! :twisted:

The game has officially begun! Yes, communication outside of the thread is permitted. :D
Last edited by Scarlet on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[ROUND ONE: THE BATTLEGROUNDS]

Because we've been blessed with so many participants, this will allow me to try out a twist I was intrigued by. This will keep many of you on your toes. Until only eight contestants remain, the twelve of you will be split into two seperate areas, the
Scarlet Santuary
, and the
Azure Asylum
. Each Round, these two areas will have their own auctions for power, and at the end of each round, one person from each area will be eliminated. Once eight contestants remain, the two houses will merge and become one. You share common living areas in the mansion with all twelve contestants, so feel free to speak with anyone of your choosings, but for the first two rounds your sole competition will be the other people assigned to your team.

How will teams be chosen? That will be completely up to you. The first person to post below may select which team they wish to be on (Scarlet Sanctuary or Azure Asylum), they then must declare an enemy. That enemy will then be placed on the opposing team. The person who was declared an enemy must then select an enemy from the remaining contesetants, and that enemy will be placed on the opposite team.

EXAMPLE:
Sean posts first, he selects to be on the Scarlet Santuary team and select Kim as his enemy. Kim is thereby placed on the Azure Aslym.
Kim must then go next. She selects Tim as her enemy. Tim is then placed on the opposite team, the Scarlet Sanctuary.
Tim must then go next. Tim selects Amber as his enemy. Amber is then placed on the opposite team, the Azure Asylum.

This continues until everyone is on a team. Thus, all of you (well, most of you) will get to guarantee that at least one person who you are afraid of is on the opposing team. Please post your decision in thread in public.
Whoever wishes to go first may choose their own team color and select their enemy.

For further clarification, you will only be bidding on auctions powers against the other people on your team. The winner of the glove can only nominate people from your own team. The winner of the cloak on your team can only save someone from your team. The winner of the dagger can only stab someone from your own team.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Lowell, it is now your turn. First post has been updated.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Scarlet »

Meransiel
- for confirmation, are you selecting Charnal as your enemy, and thus placing Charnal on the opposite team? First post is updated btw.

No, I do not think it is a flaw. And nobody knows how much points anyone has left.

Team formation should be over soon.

Reminder: You are selecting an enemy. As Cg5 has stated, you are selecting someone to be on the opposing team, which means you do not have to deal with him/her for the first two rounds.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Scarlet »

In the interest of time, I'm changing things up. I prefer not to go back on my plans/change things, however, this is taking a bit slow and seems to have confused people. With this new method, if teams are not decided within 48 hours, I will randomize the remaining teams. In order to keep things fair for the kloud, Lowell, Cybele and Meransiel, I am allowing them to redo their actions, as the made their decisions under the old rules, and I don't think it'd be fair to restrict them to the old rules while I introduce the new ones.

Plain and simple, here is how this will work. First come, first serve.
You may at any time, by posting in thread, in bold, select your team, and at the same time, select someone to banish to the
opposing
team.
Once someone is assigned a team, it may not change. So, either you will be deciding your own team if you post fast enough, or someone will be assigning your team for you if they don't want to be on your team. Your fate is in your hands.

EXAMPLE:

Jim gets on, he assigns himself to the blue team, and assigns Mary to the red team.
Carrie gets on, she assigns herself to the blue team, and assigns Heather to the red team.
Bill gets on, he assigns himself to the red team, and assigns Krunk to the blue team.

Once this has happened, the first challenge will begin, followed by the first auction for the gloves.

The Contestants

JDGA
Espeonage
Twistedspoon
cjdrum
cg5
Charnel
Zang
Chevre
kloud1516
Cybele
Lowell
Meransiel

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]

???
???
???
???
???
???

[The Azure Asylum]

???
???
???
???
???
???

I apologize if the twist got confusing. I just always thought it was interesting. For anyone that didn't catch on, this is similar to Big Brother. I once played in a 12 player Big Brother where they seperated the house into two teams of six and each had two eliminations before merging into a house of 8. Unfortunately I didn't get to see how it played out considering my team of six had an alliance of 4 that I was on the outs of, and the other player happened to win the first veto, making me one of the first to see the door.

Good luck!
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Correct! ^_^ Now, any of the remaining ten contestants may continue the process. First come, first serve.

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]

cjdrum
???
???
???
???
???

[The Azure Asylum]

Lowell
???
???
???
???
???

The Contestants

JDGA
Espeonage
Twistedspoon
cg5
Charnel
Zang
Chevre
kloud1516
Cybele
Meransiel
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Don't worry.. there won't be any other twists that will cause confusion. The challenges, however, will keep you entertained and it should be a fun game! If anyone has any questions, let me know... Oh, and I forgot to mention, the contestants in the Azure Aslyum can only eat Peanut Butter & Jelly for the first two rounds... :wink:

The Contestants

JDGA
Espeonage
Twistedspoon
Charnel
Zang
Cybele
kloud1516
Meransiel

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]

cjdrum
cg5
???
???
???
???

[The Azure Asylum]

Lowell
Chevre
???
???
???
???
Last edited by Scarlet on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Scarlet »

The Unloved

Espeonage
Twistedspoon
Charnel
Cybele

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]
- enjoying wine and eloquent music

cjdrum
cg5
Meransiel
kloud1516
???
???

[The Azure Asylum]
- adjusting their straitjackets

Lowell
Chevre
JDGA
Zang
???
???
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Verifying with Meransiel that he would have still selected what he did despite my mistake... ^_^.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Meransiel has confirmed.

Continue on! ^_^ What mistake?
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]
- enjoying wine and eloquent music

cjdrum
cg5
Meransiel
kloud1516
Espeonage
Cybele

[The Azure Asylum]
- adjusting their straitjackets

Lowell
Chevre
JDGA
Zang
Charnel
Twistsedspoon

The teams have been selected... let's see how things shake out...

[CHALLENGE ONE: FRENEMIES]

Each of you now has an 'opponent' on the other team. It's time to decide if you want to attempt to be friends, or remain enemies...

Lowell vs. cjdrum
Chevre vs. cj5
JDGA vs. Meransiel
Zang vs. kloud1516
Charnal vs. Espeonage
Twistedspoon vs. Cybele

You, and your opponent, each have the option of selecting
FRIEND
or
ENEMY

If you both select FRIEND, you'll both benefit and each of you will start off the game with an additional 300 points.
If you both select ENEMY, neither of you will gain or lose any points.
If one person selects ENEMY and the opposing person select FRIEND, the Enemy will gain an additional 600 points and the Friend will lose 100 points (meaning he or she will start the game with 900 points).

You will make your decision in private via PM. You have 48 hours to do so, but please do so ASAP. Results for this challenge will be publically announced, so your status with your frenemy will be known. After the challenge, the first power up for bid will begin... Will you be starting off the game with 1000, 1300, 1600, or 900 bidding points? ... Let's find out!
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Scarlet »

Waiting on one individual.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[CHALLENGE ONE: FRENEMIES RESULTS]

Let's see what yall did ...

Twistedspoon & Cybele... you both selected
FRIEND
... you will both start the game with 1300 points.

Charnal & Espeonage... you both selected
FRIEND

Zang & kloud1516... you both selected
FRIEND

JDGA & Meransiel... you both selected
FRIEND

Chevre & cg5... you both selected
FRIEND

Lowell & cjdrum... you both selected
ENEMY
... you will both start the game with 1000 points.

How will these choices affect the game?!
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Scarlet »

cjdrum wrote:Wait. Scarlet is Blackberry?

This statement is less than 40% true.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND ONE: POWER I]

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]

cjdrum
cg5
Meransiel
kloud1516
Espeonage
Cybele

- During this auction, each contestant in the Scarlet Santuary will send in a bid. Whoever bids the highest on the Crimson Glove will be safe this round and will select two contestants to mark for elimination.

You will make your bid in private via PM. You have 48 hours to do so. Once you use your points in the auction, you do not get them back and they are lost forever. You may choose to bid 0 points if you wish. Only the winner of the Power will be revealed. Only the six contestants in the Scarlet Santuary are bidding on this power.

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND ONE: POWER I]

[The Azure Asylum]

Lowell
Chevre
JDGA
Zang
Charnel
Twistsedspoon

Power I: The Sapphire Glove
- During this auction, each contestant in the Azure Asylum will send in a bid. Whoever bids the highest on the Sapphire Glove will be safe this round and will select two contestants to mark for elimination.

You will make your decision in private via PM. You have 48 hours to do so. Once you use your points in the auction, you do not get them back and they are lost forever. You may choose to bid 0 points if you wish. Only the winner of the Power will be revealed. Only the six contestants in the Azure Asylum are bidding on this power.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Waiting on four bids.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND ONE: POWER I]

Espeonage
has won the Crimson Glove. Send me your nominations via PM, ASAP.

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND ONE: POWER I]

Lowell
has won the Sapphire Glove. Send me your nominations via PM, ASAP.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND ONE: NOMINATIONS]

Espeonage has nominated...

*everyone sips their wine*

Cjdrum
and
Cybele
. Will the Cape save either of you?

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND ONE: NOMINATIONS]

Lowell has nominated...

*Scarlet grabs two straitjackets*

Twistedspoon
and
Zang
. Scarlet places the jackets on the two.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND ONE: POWER II]

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]

Espeonage - Crimson Glove
cjdrum - nominated
Cybele - nominated
cg5
Meransiel
kloud1516

Power II: The Burgandy Cloak
- During this auction, each contestant may send in a bid. Whoever bids the highest will win the Burgundy Cloak. The winner of the cloak has the option to save one of the nominees. If one of the nominees is saved, the winner of the Crimson Glove must nominate a replacement. The owner of the Burgundy Cloak can not be the replacement. The owner may choose not to use the Cloak.

You will make your bid in private via PM. You have 48 hours to do so. Once you use your points in the auction, you do not get them back and they are lost forever. You may choose to bid 0 points if you wish. Only the winner of the Power will be revealed. Only the six contestants in the Scarlet Santuary are bidding on this power.
Also, with your bid, please select whether, if you win, you wish to use the Cloak and on who, or if you choose not to use it.

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND ONE: POWER II]

[The Azure Asylum]

Lowell - Sapphire Glove
Twistedspoon - nominated
Zang - nominated
Chevre
JDGA
Charnel

Power II: The Royal Cloak
- During this auction, each contestant may send in a bid. Whoever bids the highest will win the Royal Cloak. The winner of the cloak has the option to save one of the nominees. If one of the nominees is saved, the winner of the Sapphire Glove must nominate a replacement. The owner of the Royal Cloak can not be the replacement.

You will make your decision in private via PM. You have 48 hours to do so. Once you use your points in the auction, you do not get them back and they are lost forever. You may choose to bid 0 points if you wish. Only the winner of the Power will be revealed. Only the six contestants in the Azure Asylum are bidding on this power.
Also, with your bid, please select whether, if you win, you wish to use the Cloak and on who, or if you choose not to use it.
Last edited by Scarlet on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND ONE: BURGANDY CLOAK]

cg5
has won the Burgany Cloak.

He has chosen to save
cjdrum
from the block.

Espeonage
, please post in thread whether you would like the replacement to be
Meransiel
or
kloud1516

[Burgandy Cloak] cg5
[Nominees] Cybele, ???

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND ONE: ROYAL CLOAK]

JDGA
has won the Royal Cloak.

He has decided not to use the Cloak to save either nominee.

Either Zang or Twistedspoon will be leaving this Round.

[Sapphire Glove] Lowell
[Royal Cloak] JDGA
[Nominees] Zang, Twistedspoon
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Nom nom nom.

A pac-man ate this post.
Last edited by Scarlet on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Espeonage wrote:Out of interest. Who else bid on the glove?

I can not reveal this information, but anyone else is welcome to tell (or lie to) you whether they have done so.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND ONE: POWER III RESULTS]

kloud1516
has won the
Scarlet Dagger
!

Who will you stab?

Cybele or Meransiel?

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND ONE: POWER III RESULTS]

Charnel
has won the
Azure Revolver
!

Who will you shoot?

Zang or Twistedspoon?

Both of you have 24 hours. You may post your decision either in the thread of via PM. I already have one of your decisions, so the other can either post in thread or via PM and then I will reveal both results. :lol:
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND ONE: EXECUTION]

kloud1516
has killed...

Meransiel
. I am sorry, you are eliminated from the game.

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND ONE: EXECUTION]

Charnel
has killed...

Zang
. Peace, dawg.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND TWO: POWER I]

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]

cjdrum
cg5
kloud1516
Espeonage
Cybele

- During this auction, each contestant in the Scarlet Santuary will send in a bid. Whoever bids the highest on the Crimson Glove will be safe this round and will select two contestants to mark for elimination.

You will make your bid in private via PM. You have 48 hours to do so. Once you use your points in the auction, you do not get them back and they are lost forever. You may choose to bid 0 points if you wish. Only the winner of the Power will be revealed.

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND TWO: POWER I]

[The Azure Asylum]

Lowell
Chevre
JDGA
Charnel
Twistsedspoon

Power I: The Sapphire Glove
- During this auction, each contestant in the Azure Asylum will send in a bid. Whoever bids the highest on the Sapphire Glove will be safe this round and will select two contestants to mark for elimination.

You will make your decision in private via PM. You have 48 hours to do so. Once you use your points in the auction, you do not get them back and they are lost forever. You may choose to bid 0 points if you wish. Only the winner of the Power will be revealed.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Scarlet »

[CHALLENGE TWO: SACRIFICIAL LAMBS]

This challenge will show your fellow teammates just how much they mean to you. Play your cards right, and your team as a whole may prosper. Play your cards right, you may make plenty of friends. Play your cards right, and you could end up with a whole lot of Power Points!

Keep in mind, after this elimination, the eight remaining contenders will merge into one household.

All ten contenders are led into a room, filled with treasures. But beware, a fiece minotaur guards the gold... Someone comes up with a brilliant idea, if people sacrifice themselves to distract the minotaur, everyone else can gather the treasures.

You, and anyone on your team, each have the option of sacrificing yourself. At the end of the game, those who have not sacrificed themselves will get away with the gold and earn points.

You will each be playing seperately. I.e., the Scarlet players do NOT affect the Azure players, and vice versa.

If nobody in your group sacrifices themselves, all of you will earn 0 power points.
If one person in your group sacrifices himself, the other four players will each gain 100 power points.
If two players in your group sacrifice themselves, the other three players will each gain 200 power points.
If three players in your group sacrifice themselve, the other two players will each gain 400 power points.
And if four players in your group sacrifice themselves, the other player will gain 1,000 power points.
Not everyone in your group may sacrifice themselves, once the fourth person has sacrificed themselves, the remaining person gets 1,000 additional power points.

You will make your decision in public by declaring
"I sacrifice myself"
. You will not gain these additional points until AFTER the bid for the auction (i.e., when you bid for the gloves, you can only use your current points). Nominations will be made after this challenge is over, so players will know who won points and who didn't in this challenge.

Will you convince the others to sacrifice themselves for you so that you may earn points?
Or will you sacrifice yourself in order to stay under the radar and put the targets on others' backs?
The choice is yours.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND TWO: POWER I]

Espeonage
has won the Crimson Glove. Send me your nominations via PM.

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND TWO: POWER I]

There was a tie for the Glove. Everybody bid 0. You five have 24 hours to resubmit a bid. Please submit your nominations via PM along with your bid (who you would nominate IF you win - this will only be revealed if you win). In the unlikely event that nobody wins the Glove (everyone submits 0), all five of you will be in danger and three of you will be able to win the Cloak.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Scarlet »

[CHALLENGE TWO: SACRIFICIAL LAMBS RESULTS]

Cjdrum, Espeonage, and JDGA all sacrifice themselves. The others rush to gather the gold.

cg5 + 200 PP
kloud1516 + 200 PP
Cybele + 200 PP

Lowell + 100 PP
Chevre + 100 PP
Charnel + 100 PP
Twistsedspoon + 100 PP
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND TWO: NOMINATIONS]

Espeonage has nominated

cg5
and
cjdrum

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND TWO: NOMINATIONS]

Lowell
has won the glove!

He has nominated...

Twistedspoon
and
Charnel

Round TwoSCARLET SANTUARY
[Original Nominees] cg5, cjdrum
[Burgandy Cloak] ???
[Final Nominees] ???, ???
[Scarlet Dagger] ???
[Eliminated] ???

AZURE ASYLUM
[Sapphire Glove] Lowell
[Original Nominees] Twistedspoon, Charnel
[Royal Cloak] ???
[Final Nominees] ???, ???
[Azure Revolver] ???
[Eliminated] ???
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND TWO: POWER II]

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]

Espeonage - Crimson Glove
cjdrum - nominated
Cybele
cg5 - nominated
kloud1516

Power II: The Burgandy Cloak
- During this auction, each contestant may send in a bid. Whoever bids the highest will win the Burgundy Cloak. The winner of the cloak has the option to save one of the nominees. If one of the nominees is saved, the winner of the Crimson Glove must nominate a replacement. The owner of the Burgundy Cloak can not be the replacement. The owner may choose not to use the Cloak.

• You will make your bid in private via PM.
  • You have 48 hours to do so.
  • Also, with your bid, please select whether, if you win, you wish to use the Cloak and on who, or if you choose not to use it.

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND TWO: POWER II]

[The Azure Asylum]

Lowell - Sapphire Glove
Twistedspoon - nominated
Chevre
JDGA
Charnel - nominated

Power II: The Royal Cloak
- During this auction, each contestant may send in a bid. Whoever bids the highest will win the Royal Cloak. The winner of the cloak has the option to save one of the nominees. If one of the nominees is saved, the winner of the Sapphire Glove must nominate a replacement. The owner of the Royal Cloak can not be the replacement.

• Also, with your bid, please select whether, if you win, you wish to use the Cloak and on who, or if you choose not to use it.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND TWO: BURGANDY CLOAK]

Cybele
has won the Burgany Cloak.

He has chosen not to use the cloak on either nominee..

Either
cjdrum
or
cg5
will go home.

[Burgandy Cloak] Cybele
[Nominees] cg5, cjdrum

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND TWO: ROYAL CLOAK]

Charnel
has won the Royal Cloak.

Charnel
has chosen to save himself from the block.

Lowell
, please post in thread whether you would like the replacement to be
Chevre
or
JDGA

[Sapphire Glove] Lowell
[Royal Cloak] Charnel
[Nominees] Twistedspoon, ??????
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANTUARY: QUESTION TIME!]

Please answer the following questions in the thread. Doing so will grant you 50 bonus points for cooperation! ^_^

Espeonage
- How do you feel about winning the Glove both rounds? Did you get what you wanted out of using this power?

Cybele
- How do you feel your decision to not use the cloak will affect your position in the game?

kloud1516
- How do you feel your decision to murder Mersaniel will affect your position in the game?

cjdrum
- Last round, cg5 saved you with the cloak, now, one of you will be going home, what are your thoughts on this predicament?

cg5
- Last round, you saved cjdrum with the cloak, now, one of you will be going home, what are your thoughts on this predicament?

[AZURE ASYLUM: QUESTION TIME!]

Please answer the following questions in the thread. Doing so will grant you 50 bonus points for cooperation! ^_^

Lowell
- What are your thoughts on winning the Glove twice in a row? Did you accomplish what you wanted out of using this power?

Charnel
- Last round, you murdered Zang, how do you think this will affect your position in the game? How important do you think it was to use the cloak and save yourself?

Twistedspoon
- You missed out on your chance to save yourself and stay in the game, how safe do you feel right now?

Chevre
- You missed out on your chance to win the cloak and now you may be going up on the block, what do you think the future holds for you?

JDGA
- You missed out on your chance to win the cloak and now you may be going up on the block, what do you think the future holds for you?
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Scarlet »

I guess I can save some time.... Kloud & Cybele, yall can go ahead and send me your bids for the Dagger and tell me who you'd like to kill. I won't reveal results until after the other side of the house has also reached that point though.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Scarlet »

cg5 wrote:
cg5 - Last round, you saved cjdrum with the cloak, now, one of you will be going home, what are your thoughts on this predicament?
Basically, my strategy is now utterly screwed. I am making a last-ditch attempt to stay in, although I doubt I'll be able to win after doing this. I'm also somewhat annoyed, as I was planning to get control of the Glove, but I didn't even realise that we were supposed to bid on it (Scarlet posted "bid on glove", Espe posts "what about the challenge?", then Scarlet posts the challenge. I read that as "oops I forgot, have to do this first" (in retrospect, Scarlet would have edited her old post if this was the case) - and the whole "You will not gain these additional points until AFTER the bid for the auction (i.e., when you bid for the gloves, you can only use your current points)" spiel suggested that the auction only happens after the challenge (I suppose that simultaneity in "game time" referred to in there is different to that of real time, and in "game time" the auction does indeed happen after the challenge, but in real time they're together to save time, or something equally as confusing)).

I apologize for the confusion. I probably should have clarified that. Espeonage's post about the challenge was actually a coincidence, I had just posted the Glove first to get that going and was planning on having the challenge at the same time to speed things up.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Chevre & Twistedspoon are nominated.

Lowell is Glove holder in this group.

JDGA & Charnel, send me bids, along with who you'd want to kill if you win.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Scarlet »

Tick tock, tick tock.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Scarlet »

48 hours have passed... let's reveal who's dead!
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND TWO: EXECUTION]

With Cybele & kloud1516 avoiding the dagger, someone else picks it up...

Espeonage
has decided to kill...

cjdrum

See you
later
, errr, never.

[AZURE ASYLUM ROUND TWO: EXECUTION]

Charnel and JDGA shrug at the revolver and hand it over to Lowell.

Lowell
grasps the revolver and shoots...

TwistedSpoon

TTYN.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[ROUND THREE: THE REUNION]

Congratulations, it appears you all have survived two rounds of brutality. Now, only eight remain. From here on out, you have all merged an moved into the Scarlet Santuary. As such, each round, only one person will win each power, and only one person will be eliminated...
happy hunting

Don't go too far, I have a circus of challenges for you all in order to earn more points. Consider it a feast before the final battle begins.

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]

cg5
kloud1516
Espeonage
Cybele
Lowell
Chevre
JDGA
Charnel
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[CHALLENGE THREE: THE FEAST]

This challenge will involve stragedy and negotiation. Below you are seven items, each worth a different value. Choose wisely and you could get plenty of points. But beware, because if someone else has an eye for your target, you might end up with nothing.

Item #1: Grey Goose - 50 PP
Item #2: Plum Pineapple - 100 PP
Item #3: Teal Turkey - 200 PP
Item #4: Crimson Cake - 300 PP
Item #5: Azure Fig - 400 PP
Item #6: Ebony Egg - 650 PP
Item #7: Golden Apple - 800 PP

Each of you may send me a PM selecting one of the above items. If you are the only person to select that item, you will gain the points associated with that item. However, if two or more players attempt to grab the same item, they food or liquid will fall to the floor and none of you will gain any points. You have 48 hours to submit. I will not reveal who got what at the end, I will only inform you privately if you won points.

[CHALLENGE FOUR: THE LOTTERY]

This challenge will involve risk and reward. We will be having a lottery. The grand prize is 1000 PP.

Each of you may buy as many tickets as you can afford.
Tickets cost 50 PP.
To purchase a ticket, post publically, in the thread "
I buy [#] lottery tickets.
"
You will autmatically be deducted 50 PP for each ticket you buy.
A lottery will be held and the winner will receive 1000 PP in private.
Deadline is 48 hours, at which time tickets will no longer be sold and the lottery will resolve.

The winner will be anonymous. You may purchase additional tickets at any time before the deadline. No refunds on tickets if you change your mind.

Example: If A buys 4 tickets, B buys 2 tickets, and C buys 2 tickets... A will have a 50% chance of winning, and B & C will each have a 25% chance of winning the Lottery...

[CHALLENGE FIVE: THE PASSWORD]

This challenge will involve team work and brain power. Each of you will be PMed a letter. Combine the eight letters and unscramble them, and you will reveal an eight letter word. The first person to PM me the word will win 1000 PP. You only get one guess.

You may lie to one another.
You only get one guess as to what the word is.
You will only have 48 hours to guess the word.
I will not reveal who had what letter at the end, but I will reveal what the true word was.

Once again, the winner will remain anonymous.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[CHALLENGE THREE: THE FEAST RESULTS]

Everyone has been informed via PM whether they won something or not.

[CHALLENGE FOUR: THE LOTTERY RESULTS]

I have informed the winner of the lottery via PM. If you did not get a PM, you did not win.

[CHALLENGE FIVE: THE PASSWORD RESULTS]

The correct word was OVERCOME.

If you were the first person to send me the correct answer, you received a PM informing you so. If you do not get a PM you did not win.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Townie
Scarlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Scarlet »

[SCARLET SANCTUARY ROUND THREE: POWER I]

[The Scarlet Sanctuary]

cg5
kloud1516
Espeonage
Cybele
Lowell
Chevre
JDGA
Charnel

• Once you use your points in the auction, you do not get them back and they are lost forever
  • You may choose to bid 0 points if you wish.
  • Only the winner of the Power will be revealed.
  • Along with your bid, please select the two players you will nominate if you win.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”