Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:07 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Righto, posting here to get this on my list so I can keep up with it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Right...

So VOTE: Parabollocks.

Also, since I found this on accident the first time:
@Mod: Could you send out a PM to Fate and Crypto with the link to the game, in case they don't know.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I don't like either wagon. However Para is a trail I wish to follow and see where it leads me.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I don't agree with the Fate wagon because it appears to be built off of RVS votes and votes based upon the fact that he hasn't posted. Since I believe he doesn't know the game is actually up, due to my own accidental discovery of the game thread when attempting to look at the player list from the sign-ups thread, I already don't support the latter reasoning. On top of that, scum Fate isn't quiet. I've said it before in some other game with Fate (I think it was SEMG): Regardless of your town meta on him, does it match a scum meta of him? If not, let it go. Not exact wording, but close enough to get the point across. I spent time trying to learn to read scum-Fate after losing to him once before, so I'm content to wait for him to show up before I make any read on him. So I guess it's not about the read being firm, it's that there is not read, and no need for me to vote onto the wagon to pressure a person I don't even think is here.

Reg seemed to have reached the same conclusion as I had when I read through, and backed off the wagon, as well as challenging it. However, as noted already on this page, his town reads are kinda wonky. But that wagon has the pressure to take care of him, and I feel that adding my vote and/or voice to it will end up with accusations of "OMGUS", which throw a smokescreen, but end up being, ultimately, null, because town and scum would call it OMGUS. And I want to see his reaction without messing it up.

So instead of possibly unintentionally derailing that line of pressure, I went to look for someone else who would be viable for pressure. I considered AGOTI because I feel like her accusation against Farside is a misrep, however I also kinda agree with Farside that AGOTI seems kinda VI-ish, and I don't feel like dealing with that on page 3. So I move on, and see Para. Para's last post doesn't sit right with me, specifically the "so much obvtown in here otherwise, stop, it hurts" bit. Non-specific mentioning of obvtown players, nothing added to say why, felt like an easy attempt at appealing early, when it's easy to get away with it. And before anyone quotes me on the "nothing added to say why" part, I originally did not post anything due to wanting to just put vote pressure on Para and see what reaction I'd get, but I think this is better.

Preview Edit: Seems I was right about Reg reaching the same conclusion.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:30 am

Post by GhostWriter »

You're asking if he agrees with Reg's meta defense against the meta reasoning behind to wagon on Fate himself? Can I screenshot my assumption of the answer, and then post the image after Fate undoubtedly gives it?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Righto, I have the screenie of the post I wrote for what I think you'll say.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Actually didn't notice UT wasn't here. Or in the game at all. Glanced over his name altogether.

@Farside: I don't define spammer. At least, I don't think I do it based on overall posts. If I've ever done it, it was probably for an excessively high number of absolutely useless fluff posting.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:38 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Wait, base what statement? My assumption of knowing what he'll say? I based it on having had a string of games with him after returning to forum mafia.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:54 am

Post by GhostWriter »

crypto wrote:GhostWriter's non-reaction to my ridiculous attack on him makes my scum sense tingle.

You admit the attack was ridiculous, and yet you wonder why I didn't bother paying attention to it? If anything, my inattention to it was a message in and of itself: couldn't care less about it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:34 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Second paragraph of my response post covers that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 am

Post by GhostWriter »

My response states that him in the middle, but as being someone worth pressuring. It also states that the pressure is being taken care of without me. Regardless of how much I am aware of it looking OMGUS but being null, others are not as aware, and I had no desire to deal with "you're just OMGUS voting him" that would inevitably ensue. I can get a read on him just as well this way as I can by voting him, and I still have the ability to ask questions. Make no mistake, though: if I found him lynchworthy, I'd have voted regardless of what it looked like. However, that was on, like, page 3.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

crypto wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:
crypto wrote:GhostWriter's non-reaction to my ridiculous attack on him makes my scum sense tingle.

You admit the attack was ridiculous, and yet you wonder why I didn't bother paying attention to it? If anything, my inattention to it was a message in and of itself: couldn't care less about it.

You should have said as much.

Yeah... no.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:49 am

Post by GhostWriter »

crypto wrote:So, guys, what's more likely: Ghost being scum and antsy or panicky or whatever about my scum tell on him (despite it actually being a long shot) and avoiding making a reactive post, or Ghost being town who thinks my scum tell on him is bullshit and yet decides NOT to say as much in the thread?

You claimed an impossibility as your reasoning for voting me. Why would I feel the need to react to that, when I didn't react when Reg also voted me? Getting antsy and panicky? Why, because you claimed, with "100%" certainty, that not only was I scum, but you had also found two people who one had to be my partner? And your scumtell? "Oops, you forgot to point out another person who hadn't talked, must be your partner OR the other person you pointed out who isn't me must be your partner". Yup, totally makes sense, bro. Since you're not going to antagonize Fate now that he's on your side, you've, no doubt, completely dropped him from that list, so let's go with the UT thing. As scum, do I want my partner notified, or do I want him accidentally lurking and fucking up the team? Yeah, no, much easier to see that I just overlooked a person who hadn't posted. Also of note is that Reg only noticed you missing, but you don't bring that up anywhere ever.

@Farside: Ugh, don't even get me started on all the stupid shit happening in that game. Also, how am I posting carefully?

farside22 wrote:Not sure. I'm bothered by his wishy washy post. A whole lot of comments that really don't say much of anything.
For example Fate he basically calls null and then Regfan was the same according to him. Now he's leaning scum based on a page without saying what on the page was scummy.

I called the wagon on Fate bullshit, and that the reasoning behind it was crap reasoning, and that no one could possibly have a read on Fate since he wasn't here. Of course he was null. Regfan was also null, but he was null for having done something I found townie as well as something I found scummy, making him a good person to put pressure on, and that I approved of the pressure on him. No where did I say he was leaning scum.

@Fate: that post was never meant to have clear reads. It showed my non-support of the wagon on you, my reasoning for not joining the wagon on Reg, and why I decided to vote Para over AGOTI.

Speaking of AGOTI, I'm reconsidering my stance on her. That vote on me is absolute shit. Also, looking at the the other Flash Mafia game she was in, she played on an overall better level of town play. Of the people on my wagon, she holds the highest likelihood of being scum.

Of the people off of it, Para still deserves to be looked at. Llama as well. And the Farside pressure is good. Something doesn't feel right with her. It's this focus on meta with her, rather than staying in the here and now. Doing it a few times, cool, whatever. Doing it real quick, cool, whatever. But most of her major posts so far involve meta in some way, like she doesn't want to build anything based on the actual game itself.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 am

Post by GhostWriter »

farside22 wrote:GW - Being careful about how he calls players out. Doesn't want to OMGUS on Regfan but has no issue now calling out those who voted him. (aka panic scum)

What kind of idiotic fool allows themselves to be lynched without analyzing their own wagon?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 am

Post by GhostWriter »

http://oi55.tinypic.com/55jk9i.jpg

Calling me scum won't make it so. How many games does this happen? You call me scum, I end up town? But it's whatev's.

Onlything worthwhile taken from Farside's post is: where's DGB? I joined this game hoping to have to deal with some of her shenanigans.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Fate is always town until proven scum. It's the only way I know how to read him.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Our very first game, for one thing. I think you've only ever accurately known I was scum when you were also scum and I was trying to keep you alive despite being on the opposite team.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Actually, that's the only time I think I've ever been scum in the same game as you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 am

Post by GhostWriter »

That's not even remotely difficult. VOTE: Farside

And, yeah, just looked through the games we've been in together... you're usually scum and usually win. Except Cupcake and SEMG.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

farside22 wrote:I really don't want to claim. I'm at L-2 and your requesting I'll consider it for the sake of the town, but my role will get me lynched regardless and just cause more LOLOLOLOL BS from scum Fate and in all honesty I just don't feel like seeing it, dealing with it or caring.

farside22 wrote:
I'm town roleblocker.

Not computing.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Yeah, I've played very shitty this game. I honestly can't explain it. Maybe I overloaded myself, but I think I've handled more games than this. So, I cannot deny that I am today's lynch. I actually have provided reads on my own wagon and stuff already (someone said I hadn't), though I do need to update it. I haven't fought my wagon really mostly due to the fact that I've played shitty. And if I weren't me, I'd probably be voting me.

Farside is someone I sincerely find scummy. To the point where I'd resigned that if I was going to die, no matter what, either today or tomorrow, I'd try to take her down first. Scumflip or townflip from her, I'd be dead for either "bussing" or for sneaking out of today's lynch. She claims I freak out about meta, but my meta has shown that I do randomly neglect games at times, and I believe that's been pointed out before. Also, I'm not really super aggressive early on, and I don't know why she'd say my meta says that. Exceptions to that, of course, being when I think I've found an early slip up. And I actually did think I'd found one here, in this game. Thus why I got aggressive.
On her.
I did not state that I wouldn't OMGUS vote. I said I would if I really thought the person was scum. And I think she's scum, and voted her. What amuses me is her claims of me lurking, despite me not being the only one. Yeah, DGB gets mentioned, but it's DGB. Honestly, everyone's expecting signature-quoting levels of posts from her and she hasn't delivered that, so of course it'll look good to bring her up too.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:11 am

Post by GhostWriter »

farside22 wrote:Here he is more careful about what he says and I suspect with the players in this game newbie type scum will do this.

My own scum meta says otherwise: SE:V and Gorrad's Fav Fic.

On my wagon, Ythill and, assuming he gets on it, Tajo are most likely town. Tajo probably a bit more than Ythill. Just the vibes I'm getting from the way they're playing, and the way Tajo handled Farside's claim. AGOTI is best used as vig fodder, assuming we have one. Do not let her get to lylo. As town, she'll probably screw it up. As scum, she'll probably get lucky with the VI-card and let the other two screw each other over. Elli is probably scum. As for any scum off my wagon, I don't really know yet. You'll be on your own with that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:30 am

Post by GhostWriter »

My vote was never RVS. At all. Llamarble will need pressure tomorrow.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:41 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Had you actually had a problem with my post, you'd have mentioned so at some point earlier. You, at no point, ever mentioned a problem. But lo and behold, a popular wagon. Let's jump on and use misrepping a post to seem legit. He doesn't just need pressure, he probably needs some rope. Possibly a fire.

Riddle me this: how about you go ahead a post why Fate would seem a likely scumbuddy? I want to see if you actually have a reason, or are parroting someone else's sentiments to look town.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:46 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Vanilla townie. I don't matter in the power scheme of things.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Ellibereth wrote:Gah I don't wan tto think about this whole vanilla claim schtizzle right now...deal with thsi later

Looking at this, I'd probably support an Elli lynch today. You want to discuss this after I, the reason behind this discussion, am dead?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Ythill, I've been meaning to ask you: what do you see if I flip town? Like your reads and things gained from it? I'm interested to see where you'll take it tomorrow. Perhaps provide input on your choices.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Just wanted to make sure your thought patterns on if I flipped town were accessible. Too many people have implied or directly stated a strong townread on you, and I don't want your input lost to a night kill.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'll save you time and say I claimed whatever the mod gave me. I don't recall a game that I wasn't provided a fakeclaim, since I mainly only play theme'd and that's kinda the norm.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Welp, here comes the townflip. I've left my reads behind already in preparation for this. Good luck.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:27 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm gonna update and change a few things

Townreads: Tajo and Ythill
Vig-bait: AGOTI
Scumread: Llama and Elli
Who should receive pressure: Farside
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm dead. I'm beyond caring about you, any of you, calling me scum. My flip will be town, I will be dead, and you will be on your own.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”