Team Mafia Results!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by gorilla »

zoraster wrote:I wouldn't be opposed to listening to ideas on how I can make it not random yet still assure people can't use the flips of teammates to figure out the alignment of other people.

Technically doesn't clear people's teammates. It's just an assumption that's more often than not going to be true, but that's because any given player is more likely to be town than not. *shrug*
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by gorilla »

zoraster wrote:
gorilla wrote:
zoraster wrote:I wouldn't be opposed to listening to ideas on how I can make it not random yet still assure people can't use the flips of teammates to figure out the alignment of other people.

Technically doesn't clear people's teammates. It's just an assumption that's more often than not going to be true, but that's because any given player is more likely to be town than not. *shrug*

Pardon me?

Getting a scum role PM in one game doesn't make a team less likely to receive one in another game - the probabilities are independent. It's the same thing as assuming that if one player signs up for 4 mini games and gets a scum role PM for one he must be town in the others.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”