Known issues/phpBB3 wish list

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 am

Post by xvart »

Hello. I've never put anything on the wish list nor really cared, but I thought I would add this suggestion. Would it be possible to insert some coding so that when you quote a post it automatically includes the name of the poster and the posts number? I manually add it now but I think this would be awesome. Examples below:
Fenchurch, 403 wrote:So it is! How did that get there... you're a crafty one, Flay :shifty:
hitogoroshi, post 415 wrote:It's only one click to display it in the little pop-up window. The username is in brackets. Seems like only one click is not that much effort for stalking?
etc. etc.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:25 am

Post by xvart »

As an aside, on my Bookmarks page in the header line "BOOMMARKS/LAST POST" last post isn't bolded. Is that the way it is supposed to be? Now that I've noticed it I can't stop looking at i as ikt bugs my format OCD.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:07 am

Post by xvart »

Ooohh... Shiny.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by xvart »

Hey Flay and Kise - I really like the new quote function that posts the post number and the link to the post is especially sexy and I hate to complain about something so awesome and something I asked for but I think it would be better to be reformatted instead of saying "in Post 123, xvart said..." to say "xvart, in post 123, said..." or something like that so that the name is first as it is the most important part. Really though, it's awesome, and I could be the only one so whatever you guys decide to do is cool with me. I'm just glad it was implemented.
I only read quote walls.

Return to “Solved Requests”