Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I require that this song be played whenever I play MK9, so might as well get this over with in the game, because I will most likely not be able to stop myself anyway: http://youtu.be/DpS7nCweYZI?hd=1

Also, I kinda want to see how this will work out.

VOTE: CoolDog
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

We have to "lynch" twice. We'll have plenty of time.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Game-specific rule #3 implies we vote for one, the mod acknowledges that that person is the first Kombatant, we then vote for the 2nd, with the 1st's votes counting toward it. Only at Deadline does it become about who is first and who is second. I read the rules, thank you very much.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

You'll notice I put the word in quotations to signify that it wasn't actually lynching, but was close enough in mechanics to be vaguely referred to as such. Would the word "nominate" work better for you?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Amrun, I do. The claim makes enough sense.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

On my way home from a night out, but I think there's something that doesn't fit correctly with this second miller claim. I need a computer to clarify. Just know that I don't think the flavor is matching up correctly for Kabal.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Okay, so we may need to pit Pali against SL. My problem with the SL claim of Kabal is this: In the beginning, Kabal was a pseudo good guy due to circumstance causing him to fight for the good guys in that game (his world was being destroyed), but that's more for survival than for being good. This mafia game is taking place, according to the mod, right after Armageddon with all the characters somehow still being alive. Therefore, with MK9 involving the past, that Kabal would not be here either. In Armageddon, Kabal fought for the Forces of Darkness. All he cares about is leading the Black Dragons.

But, regardless, Pali needs to be voted first and foremost.
Unvote

VOTE: Palisade

Preview Edit: The hell?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:28 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Fonz's refusal to touch the fact that SL also claimed miller and proceeded to not give details EVEN AFTER BL WAS CALLED ON THE SAME THING is so lovely to see. SL is definitely going up with Pali now. We get an SL scumflip at any point, Fonz has got to be a buddy.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:42 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Kabal is only a good guy in the MK3 setting, and only because he had to protect Earth from destruction or die with it. He's part of the Forces of Darkness in Armageddon.

Also, this:

Magister Ludi wrote:Guys, We have to do this one person at a time.

At the very least, I think we can all agree to put Pali up first, and then argue over who he fights with afterward.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

CooLDoG wrote:Original:
Bunnylover wrote:So scum believe that I have a power.
Which I could or could not have.
Isn't WIFOM so fun :).
Remember I am a miller. Something town always have to be careful about. If scum or an SK kills me, its benefits the town a little since they no longer have to worry about the miller.
So I'll let scum and SK decide if they should attempt to kill me in hope I have more power then just this miller
or
If I'm just trying to draw the night kill towards me.
So once again, you can go to hell with your full claim idea :).

New:
Bunnylover wrote:
@Cooldog: Im not calling anyone scum, as I don't think scum would be so directly forward in rolefishing.
2. Love WIFOM.
3. Its kinda like vig/sk/scum killing a town VI. Bad that its town, but might have been a mislynch later down the line.
4. Attracting the night kill as a VT is pro-town isn't it? Which would you rather have die at night a VT or power role? I do intend to scum hunt, but I rarely get anything done on Day 1 (although I have before).
5. I have name claimed who I am. Name claiming my role would reveal my role wouldn't it?

1) "So scum believe that I have a power". becomes "Im not calling anyone scum"... So scum think that you have power, yet you aren't calling anybody scum. Any reads at all?
2) given, I think we gathered that....
3)"If scum or an SK kills me, its benefits the town" becomes "Its kinda like vig/sk/scum killing a town VI". SO you admit that you are not useful for the town?
4) "If I'm just trying to draw the night kill towards me." becomes "Attracting the night kill as a VT is pro-town isn't it [and] I rarely get anything done on Day 1" So you admit that you are not protown. You also admit that you are about as useful as a vi. hmmm... are you even going to try to scum hunt? And if you are trying to wifom the scum into killing you because they might think you are a power role why are you implying that you have no power role and that you are completely useless to the town?

Can we put BL up with Palli?

No. You just admitted to BL being useless townie and want her up with scum. That is not scumhunting, that is anti-town-townie hunting. You might just have found a nice little way of fighting whoever wins between Pali and SL today.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Toogeloo wrote:Why not put someone no one wants to get rid of in the Ring and make it a slam dunk "Flawless Victory"?

Because I'd rather have two scumreads in there. Increases odds of hitting scum, since neither was selected based on an investigative report.

VOTE: SL
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Kise wrote:If MoS isn't vigged come daybreak, no future vig claim will go believed.

Fuck me sideways, it just hit me: MoS is Havik. Vig, not bullshitting, shoot him if you exist. There is NO WAY Havik is aligned with the town.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I Think I was the only one who voiced opposition to the Fate kill. But I allowed them to use me to do it anyway. Bad part? He had the role I intended to eventually fake claim: RB. I had it mapped out, got caught and was like "fuck it, leave the claim for my team".
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I simply suck, and, to be fair, was dealing with other RL stuff, leading to me disappearing for a bit. Which I do apologize to everyone for.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”