Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Give me a night that I was recruited. Humor me.

Addon: I was expecting an answer to this, xvart.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

ConSpiracy wrote:
Cobbler wrote:Is there a reason they'd have it in a cult-game? ConSpiracy is super-tunneling town.

Okay. What would you have done if you were the second wagon last day with about 3 players that actively suspected you?
Right, fake-claim the most anti-cult power ever.
I don't know if you've heard about WoW-cult mafia, but the GF got as fake-claim a
cult doc.

NEVER BRING UP WOW-MAFIA AGAIN.
DO YOU HEAR ME?
DO NOT BRING THAT UP.

Vote: Xvart
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by xvart »

Flameaxe wrote:I like the part where xvart attempts to set up a second lynch.
Maybe so, but I think you both are independently scummy of each other but after Cobbler proposed his plan your vote sitting on Cobbler is giving me pause about your alignment. Like I said, the relationship will have to be evaluated after the flip. I recall someone (not sure who, maybe you) that has been moderately vocal about Cobbler needing to be lynched since D1 but there has been neither threat of nor push for his lynch.

Flameaxe wrote:
Give me a night that I was recruited. Humor me.

Addon: I was expecting an answer to this, xvart.
If you were recruited it would have had to have been N3 or earlier based on what I think you are hiding.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:56 am

Post by bvoigt »

ConSpiracy wrote:
bvoigt wrote:If I'm not mistaken, we're talking about your argument that the cult recruiters would have an unrecruitable PM for fakeclaiming purposes. Even though LLD confirmed the unrecruitable "flavor word," you were saying that I would have had fakeclaim information available. So no, we weren't talking about the cult doc aspect.

That's why I said
unrecruitable
doc. There hasn't been an recruitable doc in last game (and most likely not in this one either)

You still haven't answered why they would have an unrecruitable role PM.

@NS: Can you fullclaim with your targets, please?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Fullclaim:

I'm a Vig. I can either target a person OR a location; I've been targeting people, as locations aren't guaranteed to have any effect.

If I don't want to kill, I can just visit a certain place. Haven't done this; seems pretty ineffectual to me.

N1: Yosarian -- couldn't find him
N2: Andrius
N3: LLD -- blocked by (almost positively) DGB
N4: DGB

Perhaps DGB was right in blocking me; both my targets have been town at the time. :( I'm willing to be semi-directed.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Hello, I'd like to hear more opinion on xvart. Am I voting town? Do you agree with me that he is cult? Put some reads out there people,
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

This game is giving me a headache.

Ok. Suspects:

Tajo: Claimed kill doctor. Probably recruitable though. May have been recruited fairly early, in fact; he's been one of my main suspects for most of the game.

Xvart: He was under pretty heavy attack from day 1, so I kind of doubt he was recruited later. Could have been recruited night zero, I suppose. He's been lurking for most of the game, which I don't like, but I did like his most recent post.

Cobbler: Claimed unrecruitable day 1 for absoltuly no reason with minimal pressure. Unclaimed it day 2. Is currently claiming to be a "bomb", which dosn't seem to make much sense at all in a cult game, and isn't anything like any of the other claims we've seen. Is proposing a plan that seems extremly anti-town to me. I think he's likely been cult since day 1.

Zdenek: Has been fairly inactive all game. Claimed "pharmacist", with a "50% chance of succeeding at protecting someone". Hasn't clarified what that means, but it doesn't really make any sense either. Why would Flay put in one single role with percentage chance of success into a game like this with no other roles like that? That would be a REALLY odd decision. I think he's probably lying cult as well.

I think that both Cobbler and Zdenek are probably cult. I'd be fine lynching either of them.

Vote:Zdenek
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

meh, I could really see zdenek, put I still prefer xvart here.

This is where I stand on xvart from his actions (nevermind that I disagree with some of the stuff he posted)

Facts:

1. Day one, came under heavy attack.
2. About Half his posts are from day one
3. Has posted the other half over the remaining four days
4. Has taken to posting larger 'catch-up' style posts in the interim

I think it is likely he was recruited just because he came under such heavy attack, and has sat around and not acted the same because he didn't espect to re-draw any heat. I also think his posting style is more indicative of cult wanting to comment on the game than town wanting to piece it together and break it apart.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

I'd say that if xvart is cult, then of the people I'm not sure are town, zdenek is his partner. If xvart isn't, then Flameaxe and bunny would be my next guess. Tajo could be cult, but kill doc can be useful for at least one night.

xvart wrote:What's scummy is it relies on all those power roles you listed being town already (which is nearly half the town), not to mention directing all of our power roles to doing something else. The classic "look at my left hand while I steal your wallet with my right hand" sort of scam.

I've noticed a few holes in my plan since my last post. But do you seriously believe that any of bvoigt, lady, Ludi, Hero, and NS are cult? Batt, I'm less sure of, but I can't really see any plausible partners, and he's perhaps one of the more useful roles for town.

Yos wrote:Zdenek: Has been fairly inactive all game. Claimed "pharmacist", with a "50% chance of succeeding at protecting someone". Hasn't clarified what that means, but it doesn't really make any sense either. Why would Flay put in one single role with percentage chance of success into a game like this with no other roles like that? That would be a REALLY odd decision. I think he's probably lying cult as well.

His claim did strike me as odd, but Darox did imply there was some sort of percentage thing going on with his role.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:17 am

Post by bvoigt »

Magister Ludi wrote:Hello, I'd like to hear more opinion on xvart. Am I voting town? Do you agree with me that he is cult? Put some reads out there people,

You have a decent case on xvart, and I would be willing to vote him depending on what our major wagons end up being. However, he's not my top suspect at the moment.

@xvart: What caused you to say this? It seems odd, since Kinetic was convinced that DGB was an ABR recruit, and I cult doc'ed her N1.

xvart wrote:Hell, Kinetic could have tried to recruit DGB last night and failed for one reason or another (ABR recruit already?).

@Yos: So, do xvart and Cobbler both seem like N0 recruits to you?
Also, I would suggest a Bunnylover vig, but that's just my 2 cents.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'd rather put of vig talk until later in the day if nessesary. (preferably never, but seeing as the vig's haven't hit a scum yet, some help may be needed)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Battousai »

ML- I hit scum, er, someone about to become scum so it sorta counts. Why do you say we need help, when town was only able to lynch one cult (w/o investigation). Do you disagree with anyone being scum?

NS- Why did you kill Andrius?

Bv- I've been trying to kill bunny, but someone always does something that puts them ahead.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

bvoigt wrote:

@Yos: So, do xvart and Cobbler both seem like N0 recruits to you?
Also, I would suggest a Bunnylover vig, but that's just my 2 cents.

I think Xvart is either a night zero recruit, or he's probably town. I think that means he's probably town.

Cobbler seems like a more likely night zero recruit, yeah. I'm really not buying "bomb" claim. I'm also not buying the idea that he was told he was a bomb and somehow thought this meant he was unrecruitable. What, did he think Kinetic would blow up if he tried to recruit him?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Battousai wrote:ML- I hit scum, er, someone about to become scum so it sorta counts. Why do you say we need help, when town was only able to lynch one cult (w/o investigation). Do you disagree with anyone being scum?

NS- Why did you kill Andrius?

Bv- I've been trying to kill bunny, but someone always does something that puts them ahead.

lol you've really been trying to kill me?
Sorry to inform you, but im still town.
How does your ability work? Is it like NS ability where you either target a location (which is probably why you've been missing) or just target a person (which I don't know why you would miss)
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Batt, I only say that because out of 8 potential vig shots we've hit one cult (or going to be, apparently). Town has lynched cult on two out of four days, with help albiet.

~~~

I am not sure if xvart is or is not a night zero recruit, what I am fairly sure about is that he is cult here, there has been a deviation in play, and should be lynched accordingly.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Herodotus »

I don't think the day one wagon would prevent xvart from being recruited on night 3 or 4.

@Nobody: Your kills on Andrius and DGb don't make any town-sense. Andrius wasn't at all suspicious (IIRC) and you had made it clear you thought DGb was town.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Herodotus »

Nobody Special wrote:I am willing to go with this part of it, at least:

Vote: Zdenek

Are you going with the "lynch a claimed vanilla" part or is this based on the "slightly sketchy" part?
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Amrun replaces tajo, effective immediately.
Retired as of October 2014.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

FOS: Kinetic

For lurking.

Flay, when is deadline? Did I just miss it somewhere?
It's under the map in the first post: afternoon of Wednesday, August 24th. -Flay
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:45 am

Post by xvart »

Nobody Special, 3204 wrote:I'm a Vig. I can either target a person OR a location; I've been targeting people, as locations aren't guaranteed to have any effect.
Do you know how your vig ability works when you target a location? Also, why didn't you target Yos2 or LLD the following nights after failing to kill them the previous night?

Magister Ludi, 3207 wrote:I think it is likely he was recruited just because he came under such heavy attack, and has sat around and not acted the same because he didn't espect to re-draw any heat. I also think his posting style is more indicative of cult wanting to comment on the game than town wanting to piece it together and break it apart.
If you take a look at most all of my other games I've had a similar posting pattern of what I suppose could be described as moderate lurking (due to excessive work responsibilities and it being my busiest time of year), with the exception of one or two games where I have gotten in pissing matches with other players. I'm also having difficulty honing my "cult hunting" skills.

bvoigt, 3209 wrote:@xvart: What caused you to say this? It seems odd, since Kinetic was convinced that DGB was an ABR recruit, and I cult doc'ed her N1.

xvart wrote:Hell, Kinetic could have tried to recruit DGB last night and failed for one reason or another (ABR recruit already?).

You said my point exactly. If Kinetic legitimately believed that DBG was an ABR recruit it could have been because he attempted to recruit DBG and failed, therefor thinking she had already been recruited. And the relevance of you cult doctoring DGB is what since at the time nobody knew you cult doc'ed anyone?

Herodotus wrote:I don't think the day one wagon would prevent xvart from being recruited on night 3 or 4.
This is where the logic in me being cult starts to fall apart. It's being said that I am cult because of my play deviating, but I'm not a likely cult recruit N1 because of the suspicion I took D1. You said my play deviated starting D2 when it is highly unlikely I was recruited due to the suspicion I was under the previous day. But if I was recruited night 3 or 4 the reason you think I am cult is not sound since the cult behavior you think I am exhibiting started before you think I could have been recruited.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Well, your posting and behavior is what it is, and I'm glad we're not discussing that. However, I think that it is cult behavior, and you are cult. I think you would agree with me if we were discussing another player, but since its you, obviously you are going to claim you are still town
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 am

Post by bvoigt »

xvart wrote:
bvoigt, 3209 wrote:@xvart: What caused you to say this? It seems odd, since Kinetic was convinced that DGB was an ABR recruit, and I cult doc'ed her N1.

You said my point exactly. If Kinetic legitimately believed that DBG was an ABR recruit it could have been because he attempted to recruit DBG and failed, therefor thinking she had already been recruited. And the relevance of you cult doctoring DGB is what since at the time nobody knew you cult doc'ed anyone?

What I'm saying is that it could point to inside information, since only a Kinetic recruit could know that he failed to recruit DGB. And since I protected her, the situation you suggested is pretty plausible.

@LLD: Did you ever mention the flavor name for your cult doc action?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Kinetic »

Not lurking. Wait, yes I am. :D.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Amrun »

Okaaay the fun has arrived.

The fun has not read. Wheeee.

The fun quite frankly has no idea what is going on. Someone give me a quick what-I-need-to-know summary?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Kinetic »

Amrun wrote:Okaaay the fun has arrived.

The fun has not read. Wheeee.

The fun quite frankly has no idea what is going on. Someone give me a quick what-I-need-to-know summary?

Its very easy. You've already lost, I've won, now we're just waiting until the game is over. I'd suggest lynching whoever they tell you to, because not only does it not matter, but they haven't been right yet.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”